Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Flash z0rdon posted:

change ur av immediately

make me

no seriously change it if you can i dont want to pay $5 nor do i have a replacement in mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

duTrieux. posted:

think bigger

what's stopping us from adapting this to give people 3rd, 4th, nth arms?

what about tails?

what about prehensile nipples

Go go gadget nipples

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

ol qwerty bastard posted:

Go go gadget nipples

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
aaaand there go my nipples again

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

duTrieux. posted:

think bigger

what about tails?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTYYJZG0f68&t=50s

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Stymie posted:

aaaand there go my nipples again

now, horse race announcer

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

duTrieux. posted:

think bigger

what about tails?

the sensorimotor cortex

we got a looooong way to go before we pull that poo poo off

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

so, three minutes into lexx, it looks like a yeasayer music video and that's excellent

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lexx loving owns enjoy the best bondage fetish sci fi ever.

honestly i loving love lexx

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lexx is the best!!!!!! its fun, funny, and sexy. really sexy,. and really weird. its like, when you have sex wearing a mask and a rubber suit. watching lex is like that. if uve never done the deed in a rubber suit, you should. also, you should watch lexx.

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

theflyingexecutive posted:

so, three minutes into lexx, it looks like a yeasayer music video and that's excellent

if you can ignore the unnecessary sex stuff and the lol budget the first 2 seasons are legitimately good weird sci fi

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

there is no such thing as unnecessary sex

oh wait, that sex scene in Matrix Whatevers during the rave scene

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
best episode of lexx was when the penis spaceship ate a hot air balloon full of drag queens

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

You Am I posted:

there is no such thing as unnecessary sex

oh wait, that sex scene in Matrix Whatevers during the rave scene

that sex scene in some underworld movie where its all tense and they hide in a shipping container and then the shipping container like fill w/ silk and candle light and they b0n3 but its kinda ok b/c shes souper hot like wow, mega hot. :awesome: :swoon:

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Smythe posted:

that sex scene in some underworld movie where its all tense and they hide in a shipping container and then the shipping container like fill w/ silk and candle light and they b0n3 but its kinda ok b/c shes souper hot like wow, mega hot. :awesome: :swoon:

Ah Kate Bekinsale :allears:

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

SmokaDustbowl posted:

best episode of lexx was when the penis spaceship ate a hot air balloon full of drag queens

sounds like i need to watch this show

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

one ep in, this show is all like bondage, phallic/yonic imagery, body horror, and amoral black humor

whoa dude

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
it's really lovely but in a good way

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's really lovely but in a good way

*mashes ejection button*

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Smythe posted:

*mashes mlmp button*

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Smythe posted:

*mashes ejaculate button*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

theflyingexecutive posted:

one ep in, this show is all like bondage, phallic/yonic imagery, body horror, and amoral black humor

whoa dude

i have bad news for you
the pilot is the best episode

as it plods on, they abandon any scifi poo poo for all penis jokes all the time

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
whats the bad news

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

the pilot has ejaculated from the plane

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

i have bad news for you

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

i have bad news for you

awwww

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

this actually owns tho

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

don't knock my baliset or i'll clean your kitchenette

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
i rewatched new star trek and its not as bad the second time it feels like a really big budget two part tv episode but

why did admiral robocop want to kill the frozen guys and why be so melodramtic about shooting them into the dirt just shoot them with a gun

why don't spock and kirk immediately recognize khan from their space highschool history class

once the big black bad enterprise got broke and spock could call for help why didn't he call earth and send them a recording of admiral robocop being a jerk instead of calling leonard nimoy a zillion miles away

why doesn't the federation invent the wiimote wriststrap for phasers

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

angry_keebler posted:

why don't spock and kirk immediately recognize khan from their space highschool history class

either there were lots of princes during the instability of the eugenics wars so they wouldn't have recognized a particular one (which also may have interfered with historical accuracy), or the newer explanation that the eugenics wars were an illuminati type of thing so khan was a shadow figure

:goonsay:

a better explanation is kirk was too busy getting spacelaid and spacebaked and spock secretly thinks all humans look alike

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

it still irks the poo poo out of me that in the movie it's 2259 and the botany bay crew had been frozen for 300 years

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

john harrison is a fiction

my true name is.... yuri gagarin

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

would've unironically made the movie better... somehow

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

as we began honing in on the themes of the movie, it became uncomfortable for me to support demonizing anyone of color, particularly any one of Middle Eastern descent or anyone evoking that. One of the points of the movie is that we must be careful about the villain within US, not some other race.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

john harrison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-g27KS0yiY

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

hi i'm bob orci and i literally don't understand that khan isn't the bad guy and the entire a-plot of the movie i co-wrote co-produced is the story of an old rich white guy using his position of authority to force a militant to false flag attack starfleet so the old white guy could trick the patsy kirk into attacking a foriegn power to fund weapons development and start a war

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

qntm
Jun 17, 2009

this would have been amazing

oh who am i kidding this would have been the definition of mediocre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

if new star trek 2 was supposed to be like a tip of the hat to old star trek 2 how are they gonna do that for new star trek 3 search for new spock i mean i was really looking forward to cameos from christopher lloid

• Locked thread