Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Fazana posted:

Something different at least!

Not really any different from Bryan's "Respect the Beard" shirt. This whole hair-silhouette shirt motif they're doing is weird, because it means nobody can change their look without making the merch irrelevant. Even if say, DB wanted to trim the sides of his beard and keep the length (which I think he should, frankly), it wouldn't match the design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Never stopped Ryder

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Phenix Rising posted:

I feel like the majority of these just look like images with Photoshop filters applied, and that really turns me off to the bulk of them.

They're paintings.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

BillyMays posted:

They're paintings.
They are based on reference images from the first page of Google Image Search and do look like filtered photos.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
They're definitely traced but I kind of wish people would stop looking at expertly done brushwork and color choice and going "oh it looks like a photoshop filter"

Except the Miz one. That one straight up looks like a photoshop filter effect.

gently caress you, The Miz.

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

MisterGBH posted:

Does any one remember about this time last year there was an awesome bright picture of Macho Man posted? I am certain it was posted here. Little help?

Don't know if this is the one you wanted, but I love this one:

JohnnyNeptune
Mar 9, 2007
In the future, if scientists find a way to combine the DNA of all of the Rat Pack members to make a super human clone, it would only be half as cool as Johnny Neptune! Pshew, Pshew!

LvK posted:

They're definitely traced but I kind of wish people would stop looking at expertly done brushwork and color choice and going "oh it looks like a photoshop filter"

Except the Miz one. That one straight up looks like a photoshop filter effect.

gently caress you, The Miz.

As a guy that also traces his artwork from pictures, I got to stick up for the guy. Many painters use models for their pieces, and I doubt this guy got enough money from his kickstarter to fly Brock Lesnar in for a pose session.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

JohnnyNeptune posted:

As a guy that also traces his artwork from pictures, I got to stick up for the guy. Many painters use models for their pieces, and I doubt this guy got enough money from his kickstarter to fly Brock Lesnar in for a pose session.

Yeah, I wasn't giving the guy poo poo for it. Lord knows it's infinitely nicer looking and more creative than when I do it.

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...

MisterGBH posted:

Does any one remember about this time last year there was an awesome bright picture of Macho Man posted? I am certain it was posted here. Little help?

This one? Because this is awesome.

Hole Wolf
Apr 28, 2011

Officer Farva posted:

This one? Because this is awesome.

Nah.

Demp
Nov 5, 2003

GLORIOUS

MisterGBH posted:

Was this it? I had it for my iPhone lock screen for the longest time.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

That used to be available at the Dead Wrestler Society. Bigelow still my favorite one.

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

Eric Bischoff is full of shit
Ah cheers Quasipox! It was my background on my old phone. Loving the second pic but that gif is just insane.

Hoarr
Sep 6, 2013
Some things from WCWworldwide

Click to Enlarge

Click to Enlarge

Click to Enlarge

Click to Enlarge

Click to Enlarge

Click to Enlarge

Hoarr fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Sep 14, 2013

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
"Sting has been kidnapped! This promotional billboard was produced by his captors!"

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
I need that Frankensteiner shirt

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Big

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Look at the adjective - cruise.

(Link to a WWE.com gallery of Bruise Cruise photos I couldn't be bothered to rehost.)

Oh, and here's a relevant comic book.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Look at this amazing picture

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I was watching Salty Bet and this guy popped in for a match.

He was pretty well put together from the little offense he got off. He even pulled out the Anaconda Vice.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Gavok posted:

He was pretty well put together from the little offense he got off. He even pulled out the Anaconda Vice.

Oh God he finally got added, Mugen Punk is a really good one but I don't know how he'd hold up in the crazy world of Saltybet.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Buff Bagwell has the look of a man who would slip a half a molly into your Mountain Dew.
'Cause he loves... to make love... to your booty... hole.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

No comment.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Be A Star, or Diddy will get Khali to gently caress you up.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Gavok posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpFQ9djtVV8&feature=youtu.be

He's pretty well made. I'd love to rip it and make gifs but I have 0 knowledge of mugen.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Shoehead posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpFQ9djtVV8&feature=youtu.be

He's pretty well made. I'd love to rip it and make gifs but I have 0 knowledge of mugen.

http://mugen.wikia.com/wiki/CM_Punk

A good start

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

A benefit show for Necro Butcher.

This is the entire crowd.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

And yet it still benefited more money than TNA did for Zema Ion & Jesse Sorenson combined!

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

HulkaMatt posted:

And yet it still benefited more money than TNA did for Zema Ion & Jesse Sorenson combined!

The Stro' is looking good these days!

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

HulkaMatt posted:

Barrister Muta is the best thing.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

HulkaMatt posted:

I didn't realize the Emperor of Britannia was a Pro Wrestler in his off days.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

HulkaMatt posted:

Him wearing this all the time would probably be the only way I could tell the difference between him and Chono. He should rock that 24/7 :black101:

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

VogeGandire posted:

A benefit show for Necro Butcher.

This is the entire crowd.

So it's like the TNA house shows of the indies.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

njsykora posted:

Oh God he finally got added, Mugen Punk is a really good one but I don't know how he'd hold up in the crazy world of Saltybet.

I saw him once and he pretty much straight up destroyed Black Adam with strong rushdown, but then again this isn't Injustice, so Adam isn't overpowered in this.

I can't see him standing up to Dark-Donald/Rare Akuma/Omega Tom Hanks though.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Cechmanek posted:

So it's like the TNA house shows of the indies.

I'm pretty sure TNA house shows are the TNA house shows of the indies.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Who is that to the left of RVD? (sorry, haven't watched in a few months)

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains
Justin Gabriel. You wouldn't have seen him even if you were watching.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Miles O'Brian posted:

Justin Gabriel. You wouldn't have seen him even if you were watching.

Oh wow, I totally forgot what he looked like. Last time I really remember seeing him was his ill-fated team with Tyson Kidd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Look at how drat happy they all are. Well, all except for RVD, who just looks high & confused.