Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

anime and cars posted:

hes a terdman for sure

lets go tag team gbs and post fake and gay in each thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Rape Culture Club posted:

i was at a birthday dinner party last night and there were swedish german and french people there so each person sang their country's happy birthday song and it took about 5 minutes and just for fun we sang them all at the same time. the swedish one was the best cause they go rrrrah rrrah rrrrah at the end or some poo poo it owns idk

it was my birthday last night, so i hope you sang in a cool american style, for me (the scooby doo ending)

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

vaginal culture posted:

anyone know a place to rent superhero costumes in seattle

No sorry.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

serious gaylord posted:

Yeah lets just rehash the same post I've previously made 400 times and instead change one insult to a vague reference to arsenal haha top quality!!!
insert team have been bad since *spins wheel* jade goody

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

i personally watched Mayweather obliterate that conan obrien mexican last night and texted extreme racial abuse to my mexican "amigos", which i love to do

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOj0tM4MNu8

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

vaginal culture posted:

shut the gently caress up lol

Hmmmm

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
wrestleing

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

respect tom

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

FullLeatherJacket posted:

this sounds good you should do that

coffee shops hate this guy

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
i quoted the wrong post how will i recover fromt his

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

He's a baby

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Hardfl1p posted:

very carefuly

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

vaginal culture posted:

it was my birthday last night, so i hope you sang in a cool american style, for me (the scooby doo ending)

HB tom.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I dont eat beef but let me drone on about eating meat rare zzzzzzzzzzzz

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

someone on my twitter feed, i think one of the TERFs has the username Gay Predator Drone which is pretty funny lol

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

vaginal culture posted:

hes def some boring troll, so boring

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

anime and cars posted:

hes def some boring troll, so boring

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Hardfl1p posted:

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

vaginal culture posted:

Food chat with Tom this will be good

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

vaginal culture posted:

someone on my twitter feed, i think one of the TERFs has the username Gay Predator Drone which is pretty funny lol

im a big fan of that name

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

My grandpa had a cattle ranch so i am a steak eating expert for sure, so why dont you gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
I had a full on rage at the gym today because they keep loving my membership up and they've agreed to give me my joining fee back and 1 month free it felt good.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

serious gaylord posted:

I had a full on rage at the gym today because they keep loving my membership up and they've agreed to give me my joining fee back and 1 month free it felt good.

gym on a sunday???

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

vaginal culture posted:

gym on a sunday???

All my membership problems mean i cant go early morning as theres no-one at the desk to let me through when the card doesnt work so I have to use the gym when i can its some weak sauce.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

vaginal culture posted:

My grandpa had a cattle ranch so i am a steak eating expert for sure, so why dont you gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot

Touche

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
I went after work on thursday and I had to ask a guy to move out of the squat rack as he was just standing there fixing his hair in the mirror i nearly did a 360 outta there but i was losing my gains.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

serious gaylord posted:

All my membership problems mean i cant go early morning as theres no-one at the desk to let me through when the card doesnt work so I have to use the gym when i can its some weak sauce.

for me, sunday is a sauna day, bit of steam room, maybe deep tissue massage, some meditation, just a really relaxing day of mindfulness and beauty.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I am a 30 year old man, and I have hit the lowest point in my life. I'm currently typing this post from the bathroom in my parents house. The Laptop is on the sink top, and I am completely undressed. Right now, I am looking directly at the reflection of my naked body in mirror. These are my first observations...

1) I am obese.
2) I have the breasts of a 12 year old girl.

Being obese/overweight has been stressful, but it's the breasts which has been the direct cause of my suffering. Growing up, I have heard every single name in the book. People have reffered to my gynecomastia as having 'moobs' (man boobs), 'chesticles', 'Mannarry glands', 'man tits', 'bazookas', 'love lumps', and of course, 'bitch tits'. These names don't bother me anymore...but they affected me a lot when I was growing up.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

vaginal culture posted:

I am a 30 year old man, and I have hit the lowest point in my life. I'm currently typing this post from the bathroom in my parents house. The Laptop is on the sink top, and I am completely undressed. Right now, I am looking directly at the reflection of my naked body in mirror. These are my first observations...

1) I am obese.

Being obese/overweight has been stressful, but it's the breasts which has been the direct cause of my suffering. Growing up, I have heard every single name in the book. People have reffered to my gynecomastia as having 'moobs' (man boobs), 'chesticles', 'Mannarry glands', 'man tits', 'bazookas', 'love lumps', and of course, 'bitch tits'. These names don't bother me anymore...but they affected me a lot when I was growing up.

nice bazookas- a thing to def. not say to an Iraq veteran.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

8raz posted:

insert team have been bad since *spins wheel* jade goody

drat this is some wacky poo poo, I hope there's a whole thread of it

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Hardfl1p posted:

tbf coffee shops do hate me

i don't drink coffee so i pretty much undermine their business model

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

they count on people like you to make their coffee shops appear full m8, you're just part of the machine.

Extra Smooth Balls
Apr 13, 2005

what is your stimulant of choice?

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Extra Smooth Balls posted:

what is your stimulant of choice?

ephedrine

Extra Smooth Balls
Apr 13, 2005

sound

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014

vaginal culture posted:

1) I am obese.

same haha

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

where do you keep them haha

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

tremendous homo posted:

where do you keep them haha

haha