Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Weaponized Cum posted:

parks and rec is gay and the characters are way forced and SO WACKY that it shows it's meant for the lowest common denominator of audience (yuo()

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
tom every time i go into tff chicevache is just posting dumb poo poo non stop and it alway makes me really wnat the she-hawks to lose real bad so i hope you guys stink the rest of the year although richard sherman is cool

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

russell wilson owns tho

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Dice Dingus posted:

You just opened up a world of poo poo with this post. Please, enlighten me with sublime :biotruths: why transwomen shouldn't be allowed to compete in womens' sports. I'm just dying to hear it. :allears:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

lol i love how :biotruths: is their supreme ownage burn, yet i dont have any clue what it means nor does any normal brained person

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
normal??? define normal

Extra Smooth Balls
Apr 13, 2005

tremendous homo posted:

normal??? define normal

not u

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

vaginal culture posted:

lol i love how :biotruths: is their supreme ownage burn, yet i dont have any clue what it means nor does any normal brained person

Lol ffs i went through the hassle of copying that post to paste here on the retarded awfulapp and you do it before me well guess what I'm going to post it anyway

Dice Dingus posted:

You just opened up a world of poo poo with this post. Please, enlighten me with sublime :biotruths: why transwomen shouldn't be allowed to compete in womens' sports. I'm just dying to hear it. :allears:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

tremendous homo posted:

normal??? define normal

You just opened up a world of poo poo with this post.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

That has to be a troll. gently caress me

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Angel Puddin posted:

russell wilson owns tho
shitattle shithawks

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

Its a clear troll but the tff thread is full of troons

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
Time to become a passable boxer and then be a trams woman by saying so then I can star in Million Dollar Baby II

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

Okay so briefly indulge me here: If a transgender person doesn't even get to try to compete in a sport of their choosing respective to their gender, should they

A) Allow themselves to be misgendered for the chance to play the sport?
B) Only be allowed to play in a segregated series for transgender people?
C) Not get to play the sport professionally at all?

For extra credit, explain how your answer isn't discriminatory.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

i spent most of the day going through microfilm of back issues of The Militant circa 1984-5 and there was an article (circa 1984) decrying how all the football clubs are running massive deficits and that they're having to sell their star players abroad and they're having to get huge loans to finance everything and how football is doomed and i was like "heh"

Extra Smooth Balls
Apr 13, 2005

tbp posted:

Time to become a passable boxer and then be a trams woman by saying so then I can star in Million Dollar Baby II

you'd make a very pretty girl imo

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Angel Puddin posted:

Okay so briefly indulge me here: If a transgender person doesn't even get to try to compete in a sport of their choosing respective to their gender, should they

A) Allow themselves to be misgendered for the chance to play the sport?
B) Only be allowed to play in a segregated series for transgender people?
C) Not get to play the sport professionally at all?

For extra credit, explain how your answer isn't discriminatory.

fyi the person who posted that just "realized" he was a girl, like a week or 2 ago and is documenting his parents accepting his new womanhood its all heart felming stuff in the ninpo thread for sure and not hosed up garbage

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

vaginal culture posted:

fyi the person who posted that just "realized" he was a girl, like a week or 2 ago and is documenting his parents accepting his new womanhood its all heart felming stuff in the ninpo thread for sure and not hosed up garbage

this is a poster who def realised he was otherkin, and before that a furry, and before that he was gay etc etc

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Im a piece of poo poo stuck in a mans body

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
i was an anime in my previous life

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

tetsman posted:

i was an anime in my previous life

must've been a pretty lovely anime

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

must've been a pretty lovely anime

no it was dragon ball z!

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

My thumbs are healthy.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

The Natural posted:

My thumbs are healthy.

no their fuckd up

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

tetsman posted:

no their fuckd up

Your mams hosed up.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Someone get the bingo card!

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

durr och aye pish i got me bag of hot dogs and me jar of steak and im ready to play some wee xbox

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Are you really this tone-deaf?

Rookies are being made to dress in women's clothing as an organized hazing ritual. The message is very clearly, "it is degrading for a man to wear women's clothing." That is demeaning to men who earnestly want to wear women's clothing for whatever self-expressive reason they might have.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

guess which thread and which poster

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

TelekineticBear! posted:

Im a piece of poo poo stuck in a mans body

that doesn't make you a man

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

Chris de Sperg posted:

guess which thread and which poster

tff cate the great or officer cop

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

tbp posted:

Hajime no Snippo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Chris de Sperg posted:

Are you really this tone-deaf?

Rookies are being made to dress in women's clothing as an organized hazing ritual. The message is very clearly, "it is degrading for a man to wear women's clothing." That is demeaning to men who earnestly want to wear women's clothing for whatever self-expressive reason they might have.

I read this post in its natural habitat and all the preceding and following posts and i was hooting and hollering

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I'm going to go to the 24 hour tesco to buy gta v at midnight because I'm a big virgin nerd

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Smokey posted:

tff cate the great or officer cop
well it was a sport and it was a retard

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014

Butterfly Valley posted:

I'm going to go to the 24 hour tesco to buy gta v at midnight because I'm a big virgin nerd

buy a clue

oilcheck my ass
Mar 8, 2006

Well, hello ladies.

vaginal culture posted:

i'm so glad you read on this and report on it because I tried reading that thread once and 360'd right out of there

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

lol drat i was way off

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Wow I'm really surprised that the "Misogyny in GTA" has been getting more replies than the GTA thread.... *does the Borat face* NOOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Unsurprising that the retard that posted poo poo for pages in the finance thread is a troon.

• Locked thread