Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Ohvee posted:

It's probably the link to the pastebin code within the bookmarklet that he can't get to.
Bingo. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Citycop
Apr 11, 2005

Greetings, Rainbow Dash.

I will now sing for you a song that I hope will ease your performance anxiety.
I'd be happy to email you the file so you can put it where you want it then just change the pointer in the bookmark.

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Here is the cookie monster file.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Of3fT5Hy3NFf9rjkULC9UrZA3QApV5kbc1zL4KNhp4I/edit?usp=sharing

I've tried using a few different pastebin alternatives, but they either don't provide a link to the raw document or the raw doesn't work with the javascript.

SlayVus fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Sep 16, 2013

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Citycop posted:

91/92 upgrades I have to think the missing one is 100 Anti-matter condensers.

I have 103 upgrades, so you're doing something wrong.

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer

nimby posted:

I have 103 upgrades, so you're doing something wrong.

If he only has 91/92 upgrades, he hasn't refreshed for the new update.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

I'd assume he meant achievements, but there's only 91 of those. :iiam:

Citycop
Apr 11, 2005

Greetings, Rainbow Dash.

I will now sing for you a song that I hope will ease your performance anxiety.
Achievements... 91/92

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Citycop posted:

Achievements... 91/92

Are you missing the 7777 golden cookies or the cheater cookies?

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Are you missing the 7777 golden cookies or the cheater cookies?

Those are shadow achievements and don't count, though.

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Citycop posted:

Achievements... 91/92

But there's only 91

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

LAY-ZX posted:

But there's only 91

88 + 4 shadow achievements.

NIV3K
Jan 8, 2010

:rolleyes:
Does letting golden cookies countdown before you click them decrease the amount of time before the next golden cookie pops up?

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

88 + 4 shadow achievements.

Oh, I didn't realize that counter included shadow achievements.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

LAY-ZX posted:

Oh, I didn't realize that counter included shadow achievements.

It doesn't.

edit: No wow I guess at some point that changed. Huh! Never noticed until I just counted it.

But it seems to only count THREE shadow achievements. I assume. It has me at 91/91 and I never got Cheated Cookies, so just Neverclick/True Neverclick/Black Cat's Paw.

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010

What am I even doing anymore??!

Maha
Dec 29, 2006
sapere aude

NIV3K posted:

Does letting golden cookies countdown before you click them decrease the amount of time before the next golden cookie pops up?

Nope, the timer for the next one starts when you click one.

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

But. :psyduck:

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
It only counts shadow achievements you've personally unlocked. If you haven't unlocked any, the total displayed for you is 88. If you've unlocked one, it's 89.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice
I'm really not sure how you would have just the 100 antimatter achievement left since there's another achievement for having 100 of everything and it got added after the antimatter condensers got added.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

DarkHamsterlord posted:

It only counts shadow achievements you've personally unlocked. If you haven't unlocked any, the total displayed for you is 88. If you've unlocked one, it's 89.

Do shadow achievements count for milk now?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I put a conference call on hold to walk across my office to click a golden cookie.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

euphronius posted:

I put a conference call on hold to walk across my office to click a golden cookie.

Please tell me it was a cookie chain.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

"Man, Get Lucky doesn't seem worth it at all. It'd take 24 frenzies for it to pay for itself"

"How do these cheaters get golden cookies during a frenzy? They always seem to appear about 30 seconds after the frenzy ends"

:downs:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

No, sadly. I would have followed a chain through to the end, too.

euphronius fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Sep 16, 2013

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.
"Sorry about that. I was streamlining my cookie paradigm vis a vis a white chocolate chip infusion into the cookie capital stream."

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

10 quadrillion cookies baked all-time, 16 anti-matter converters short of having 100 and the next one costs 0.5 quadrillion....

I'm tempted to reset, but I don't think 10 quadrillion cookies nets me enough heavenly chips to make it worth it.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

"I had to touch bake with the manufacturing division."

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I've been having a weird glitch going on since the update. It started as whenever I clicked on a golden cookie, I'd get two effects - so typically I'd click a golden cookie and then I'd get the lump sump and the x7 multiplier at the same time. Extremely rarely I'd get those two and clicking frenzy. I reset my game to take advantage of all of the cookies I've baked and I'm now getting between two and four golden cookie effects every time I click a golden cookie.

I don't know what's going on but I'm earning cookies so god drat fast that it doesn't seem remotely fair. I'm thinking of holding off on the cookie clicking until that gets fixed.

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe

AnonSpore posted:

Do shadow achievements count for milk now?

Nope.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Still disappointed there is no big pink polvorones as one of the cookie upgrades.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

6 hours ago I bought my 100th antimatter collector
I waited for the 1 quadrillion cookies to assemble and clicked reset

every achievement get, even the shadows. (even 7777)

click
click
click
click
click

click
click
click
click
click

click
click
click
click
click

a single clicker is bought 1.1 kps out the gate

AND I CLOSE THE WINDOW MY VICTORY ASSURED

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

Leadthumb posted:

Still disappointed there is no big pink polvorones as one of the cookie upgrades.
Go to the forums add it as a suggestion.

As an aside, this is the current todo list:

quote:

Here's a list of stuff I'm already planning on implementing.
Keep in mind that graphical updates are low-priority!
more buildings (both in-between and after the existing ones)
more upgrades
more achievements
make the farms/mines/etc better (each building will get their own big content update, like the grandmas did)
golden cookie sound
sound in general (that'll take a while)
mobile version
visible kittens
more cookies
more milk flavors
customizable background/selectable milk type
change your big cookie to different types of cookies
better/more interesting grandmapocalypse (that'll be around Halloween)
more bingo club research
more prestige features
leaderboards (maybe)

And the list of stuff he's not doing is essentially: No multiplayer, no MMO, no memes, no in game cookie monster (as a boss/actually character/upgrade/whatever, not the script thing), and no making cheating impossible.

And one other thing that he's not adding, but I'm not even typing that because no sane person should think that it would be added.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Kgummy posted:

Go to the forums add it as a suggestion.

As an aside, this is the current todo list:

And the list of stuff he's not doing is essentially: No multiplayer, no MMO, no memes, no in game cookie monster (as a boss/actually character/upgrade/whatever, not the script thing), and no making cheating impossible.

And one other thing that he's not adding, but I'm not even typing that because no sane person should think that it would be added.

...Romance?

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Squirts ink when provoked
I went out and got stroopwafels at a Trader Joe's for the first time after seeing them in this game. These are the most delicious cookie I've ever had in my life. I think I'm going to hunt down a bakery by me that makes them fresh since there's apparently a few in my area.

Thank you, Cookie Clicker. You've opened up a new world of cookies to me that I never knew existed.

Also, there were only two packages left when I went.

Squidtamer DA fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Sep 16, 2013

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Squidtamer DA posted:

I went out and got stroopwafels at a Trader Joe's for the first time after seeing them in this game. These are the most delicious cookie I've ever had in my life. I think I'm going to hunt down a bakery by me that makes them fresh since there's apparently a few in my area.

Thank you, Cookie Clicker. You've opened up a new world of cookies to me that I never knew existed.

Palmiers are really great but are basically fat in cookie form.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

AnonSpore posted:

...Romance?
No, it's something much worse. If you really want to know, it's on the official cookie clicker forums. But trust me, you're better off not knowing.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
I looked. What in the actual gently caress.

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Spoilers it's "Striped equine gonads"

I am admittedly curious why it was necessary to include that in the list.

NIV3K
Jan 8, 2010

:rolleyes:

Kgummy posted:

No, it's something much worse. If you really want to know, it's on the official cookie clicker forums. But trust me, you're better off not knowing.

Can we get a link? Because I can't find whatever it is on the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

NIV3K posted:

Can we get a link? Because I can't find whatever it is on the forums.

http://forum.dashnet.org/discussion/131/orteil039s-to-do-list-check-this-before-submitting-an-idea

• Locked thread