Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
so if his autistic son can create wondrous art in any medium, maybe he should, you know, make some

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Dr. Honked posted:

so if his autistic son can create wondrous art in any medium, maybe he should, you know, make some

in fairness his eye for perspective and ability to draw the human(oid) form is better than rob liefeld

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

goddamnedtwisto posted:

in fairness his eye for perspective and ability to draw the human(oid) form is better than rob liefeld

he might be getting better. or maybe he just improves when he tries really hard on one picture

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
aggg

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
so i got my la game space game pack today forgot i "donated" to the cause
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lagamespace/la-game-space-a-place-for-re-imagining-video-games

it was for a good cause and i expected nothing really amazing from it so meh however keita takahashi's game is strange as gently caress

all the other "big name" devs are still busy making their games

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
ok (moth) in relay just deafened me and blew out my speakers

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
let's play (moth) in relay

first, LOUD STATIC NOISES EVERYWHERE

let's begin

oh ok

i think i selected he or Grace has specific detailed knowledge

"the term 'grace is also'

static got 90x louder and so bad i had to mute my speakers already at minimum volume

BEST ENDING EVER GOTY 2013

although this is interesting, each time you replay it the game is completely different based on your past choices and i'm going to guess eventually resembles some sort of english

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

flyboi posted:

let's play (moth) in relay

lol this is what happens when you play artsy fartsy indie games

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
the basement collection has some really good games (super meat boy, binding of isaac)

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Migishu posted:

the basement collection has some really good games (super meat boy, binding of isaac)

why'd you name two burp and fart badgames

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

isaac is a good rogue like shmup bullet hell genre thingy

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
no it isn't

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

git clone trooper posted:

isaac is a good rogue like shmup bullet hell genre thingy

"what if zelda had poop and farts and ham-handed allegories and

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Cocoa Crispies posted:

"what if zelda had poop and farts and ham-handed allegories and

don't forget reddit memes every loving where

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Proteus4994 posted:

don't forget reddit memes every loving where

i am edward mcmullen a professional video game developer who demands to be taken seriously now check out these sweet rageface enemies

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Proteus4994 posted:

i am edward mcmullen a professional video game developer who demands to be taken seriously now check out these sweet rageface enemies

did he seriously add rageface enemies?

I enjoyed isaac when it came out, but haven't played it since before the DLC came out. (the bonus boss-rush dungeon level was already pretty bullshit. especially on release, when the final boss turned the game into a slideshow because he was using AS2 in tyool 2012)

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

PleasingFungus posted:

did he seriously add rageface enemies?

I enjoyed isaac when it came out, but haven't played it since before the DLC came out. (the bonus boss-rush dungeon level was already pretty bullshit. especially on release, when the final boss turned the game into a slideshow because he was using AS2 in tyool 2012)

p sure they've been there since day one but otoh i don't really care because even beyond the horrible memes it's a mediocre game.

i used to give boi at least a little credit for being decent but then i played rogue legacy which is the same concept but executed 20 times better and without stupid loving memes everywhere

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
is there a kickstarter for nethack

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

JawnV6 posted:

is there a kickstarter for nethack

i was looking at steam greenlight this weekend because i'm a horrible loser and i'm also bored until gta5 comes out, and it's downright pathetic how many of them are "i took the nethack source code and added particle effects"

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Cocoa Crispies posted:

lol this is what happens when you play farty indie games

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

The only downside to non-fossil fuel cars is that racing of all forms will probably die for a while until whatever technology is made loud and awesome. Also we won't be able to listen to redneck mctrucknuts in his lifted freedom truck or that piece of poo poo vtec type R economy autozone special
formula e electric cars top out at 80db. it's quieter than a formula 1 car, but still going to be pretty loud.
a weird screechy loud instead of a roar mind

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

The only downside to non-fossil fuel cars is that racing of all forms will probably die for a while until whatever technology is made loud and awesome. Also we won't be able to listen to redneck mctrucknuts in his lifted freedom truck or that piece of poo poo vtec type R economy autozone special

Do hydrogen cars even make noise idk

most of the noise cars comes from the tires

like 90% of what you hear when one races by or some huge number even with a PHAT STACK PIPE

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Proteus4994 posted:

i was looking at steam greenlight this weekend because i'm a horrible loser and i'm also bored until gta5 comes out, and it's downright pathetic how many of them are "i took the nethack source code and added particle effects"

and those are the ones that got greenlit.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

most of the noise cars comes from the tires

like 90% of what you hear when one races by or some huge number even with a PHAT STACK PIPE

p sure that doesn't apply to racecars

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

um as a former rotary race car owner i can tell you that the majority of the noise does NOT come from the tires

hell, i'm pretty sure the gilmer belt on the accessories was louder than the tires

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

like when ur a mile away from a racetrack and u can still hear the cars scootin around, its not tires ur hearing

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

ok even a honda civic with a fart can makes more noise form the butt than the feet

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/aiuta-riccardo-con-il-data-recovery-del-suo-povero-hard-disk

quote:

summary
I broke a 2tb hd , full of Verbatim , the assistance they offered me is ridiculous and with the shenanigans now they will not even replace me the product , the important thing for me is the data recovery is expensive for me , but above all I do not accept that I need to sobbarcarcare this burden all by yourself due to errors and inability to others. After several attempts I found a reliable data recovery service for 399 € which should recover the data.
I hope you will help me by donating € 1 for example, so that the donation is for all light , finding 399 people does not seem so impossible. If you do not want to donate please promettetevi that you will share this page or my videos on your pages fb spreading the word .

Why did you help me?
Probably because you know me and in direct or indirect way I've already made ​​me laugh and feel good , then returns the favor and make me feel good too .
Inside that hard drive there are a lot of my work , and less important projects , photos and memories of a life that disappearing erased most of my past. Help me because I always do the right thing , even now by fighting this injustice occorsami .

What will I do with the money?
I need € 399 but here the minimum campaign is € 500 however know that if I reach the 500 € the site holding the 4% and then there is a cost for the transfer of money, so the actual amount is not very greater than I need . If you do not reach the goals are held 9%. You try to get to 399 € up to then the rest I put it my own, so come back to me.

If this story has touched you can donate more, and if the money will be enough I scateneṛ in lawsuits against the Verbatim because it is incredible that you do not take responsibility for the damage they cause with their products .

If I get the money and the data recovery nothing comes out and I will not have to pay I will return the money to those who donated .

Other ways to help
If you are a technician who provides data recovery and you can help me for free or at a lower price or know someone who can do it or you are a lawyer who wants to kick some rear end , please contact me.

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Another video game movie that isn't going to take no poo poo from an nda takeddown notice also x zombies ugh

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

i like the detailed analysis of where he'll be spending the $900 lol

penus de milo
Mar 9, 2002

CHAR CHAR

Hashtag Nascar posted:

i like the detailed analysis of where he'll be spending the $900 lol

mom said i need a business plan

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
when you get a weekly allowance of 20 bucks $900 sounds like a lot of money i guess

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Werthog 95 posted:

scootin around
hehe

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Android powered PC

lol

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer
crowdsource bitcoin farming or some other stupid poo poo

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer
help me get my LoL account unbanned lol what a wanker

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

That reminds me so much of "why was I banned off xbox live"

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

this kid is going places

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

have...have you really not seen an android dongle before?

• Locked thread