Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schweig und tanze
May 22, 2007

STUBBSSSSS INNNNNN SPACEEEE!

Alterian posted:

Cause when you have a young baby, and you're moving, and you're working, and you're starving and the baby is crying and being fussy and you're stressed out and sometimes the only peace you get currently in your life is when you're on the toilet or the 5 minutes you have to eat your dinner, you don't want to eat chicken breast and steamed vegetables. You want something normal and tasty to enjoy in that sliver of time you have that just your own to enjoy for a brief moment.

Do you honesty think the other people posting in this thread don't know what that's like?! I enjoy being able to eat normal and tasty foods myself but if there was a chance that it was causing a problem for my child I would loving stop it because I am not a 10 year old who is unable to put my child's needs before my own. Or I would switch to formula. What I would not do is solicit advice and dismiss every bit of it because it's just soooo harrrrrd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hookerbot 5000
Dec 21, 2009
Facing the choice to give up breastfeeding can be soul crushing, but sometimes it really is the best option. My sister in law was the epitome of breast feeding nazi (she once said people who didn't want to breastfeed shouldnt have children) but when her baby wasn't gaining weight because of problems with supply she started giving formula because sometimes it's the only choice to keep your baby healthy.

Switching to the recommended formula while pumping to maintain your supply for a week or so will at least let you know that it definitely is an allergy rather than something else going on.

Edit: On a more light hearted note, my son who is back on the potty training bandwagon just peed in the bumbo I bought for the baby. Close but no cigar.

hookerbot 5000 fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Sep 18, 2013

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Schweig und tanze posted:

Do you honesty think the other people posting in this thread don't know what that's like?!

That was sort of my point. We've been through it. Remember how much it sucked and how scary it was? People need to be more empathetic instead of jumping down her throat.

Ben Davis
Apr 17, 2003

I'm as clumsy as I am beautiful
The thing is, people gave a variety of good advice, with sympathy. Moms with a lot of experience with food allergies spoke up too. People here understand that elimination diets SUCK and having to give up nursing is very difficult. In the end, she can decide to either do formula, or to do elimination to see what the cause is. Instead, she seems determined to go the third path of changing nothing while her baby continues to suffer. I'd be shocked if even goons were in support of that.

edit: Also the implying that parents who use formula are going to make their children into hypochondriacs wasn't going to win anyone over.

Amykinz
May 6, 2007

Ben Davis posted:

edit: Also the implying that parents who use formula are going to make their children into hypochondriacs wasn't going to win anyone over.

And that diets for ANY reason were neurotic and that women do them only to lose weight and make themselves into "mommy martyrs".

DwemerCog
Nov 27, 2012

Ben Davis posted:

I should explain my thinking here. I was not calling parents who use formula hypochondriacs. Most people I know use formula, which is fine. I guess I am a huge hippie for wanting to breastfeed, whatever.

As a hypochondriac, I well know that every medical intervention is not without cost. All of them have side effects. If you go to the doctor and express worry about something, usually the doctor will recommend a possible treatment. But if you take all of them, you end up in a snowball of pills fixing problems that other pills caused. If I put my baby on formula, what if it causes her other issues? Do I then go down the rabbit hole of medicating her and giving her ever more hypoallergenic formula mixes? Those things do not look as nutritious as mother's milk. They are packed with things like corn syrup that people on these forums would usually crucify people for giving to an infant. She's already on medication for her reflux, and I'm not sure it's doing anything (it didn't get better until the diet changed.)

Sure if she was very sick, I would leap on the formula. I would not hesitate. But is a little spot of blood about once a week a huge deal, considering that a baby with a sensitive stomach may be worse on formula? She is happy, healthy, developing normally and gaining weight well on my new diet.

These are not easy decisions.

DwemerCog fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Sep 18, 2013

skeetied
Mar 10, 2011
Just a note for the people who are saying to switch to formula... That might not be easily possible, unfortunately. My son's pediatric GI said he's never seen an older baby switch to the hypoallergenic formula successfully because it's so disgusting compared to breast milk.

Can you keep a food journal? If the streaks had gone away and just reappeared briefly, it's probably something that snuck into your diet. Keeping a food journal will help you identify the cause in the future. It may take a while for the milk proteins to disappear again.

DwemerCog
Nov 27, 2012

Amykinz posted:

And that diets for ANY reason were neurotic and that women do them only to lose weight and make themselves into "mommy martyrs".

I AM on one of those diets, but I am referring to googles I did of the problem, where I found people on forums saying disturbing things that made me feel that they really welcomed a restricted diet, and that they felt that women who didn't like doing it (even if they did follow it) were bad mothers. It didn't really seem to be about the baby, but their own control issues with eating. The internet is weird.I am not talking about anyone here.

DwemerCog
Nov 27, 2012

skeetied posted:

Just a note for the people who are saying to switch to formula... That might not be easily possible, unfortunately. My son's pediatric GI said he's never seen an older baby switch to the hypoallergenic formula successfully because it's so disgusting compared to breast milk.

I am afraid of issues like this. However my daughter is a cheerful and enthusiastic eater, and I figure she'll probably be OK.

skeetied posted:

Can you keep a food journal? If the streaks had gone away and just reappeared briefly, it's probably something that snuck into your diet. Keeping a food journal will help you identify the cause in the future. It may take a while for the milk proteins to disappear again.

Probably a good idea. The only unusual thing I have had this week are falafel from a vegan food truck (this is how I indulge myself, not a big bowl of ice cream or whatever you guys are imagining). I've also been eating more eggs than normal, which I am beginning to suspect might be the culprit.

DwemerCog fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Sep 18, 2013

Hdip
Aug 21, 2002
Our doctor said dairy (milk) is the number one culprit . Eggs are the number two culprit. He didn't even suggest we stop soy.

DwemerCog
Nov 27, 2012

Hdip posted:

http://www.enfamil.com/app/iwp/enf1...=1&r=3556919023

That is the formula our doctor gave us 2 cans of as a sample. We've never had to use it. It's the one you will want though. It's pretty expensive.

Just looked at the ingredients on this, and it's got soy oil in it, so that would be no good. I'm driving myself round the twist avoiding soy oil. I don't care about the expense. I'd pay 10 times as much if I could fix the problem without side effects.

Hdip posted:

Our doctor said dairy (milk) is the number one culprit . Eggs are the number two culprit. He didn't even suggest we stop soy.

I could cut out eggs, probably when I get my own kitchen in 2 weeks and can cook properly. For now, they are another thing that is in literally everything, due to being used as additives. I am using mayo on my bread instead of butter or marg (all marges have soy or milk products in them) and I don't want to use peanut butter due to being another possible allergen. I've got almond butter but it is vile. When I move I'm going to get a bread maker, and use nothing but olive oil on my bread, but sliced supermarket bread is disgusting plain.

DwemerCog fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Sep 18, 2013

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

DwemerCog posted:

I could cut out eggs, probably when I get my own kitchen in 2 weeks and can cook properly. For now, they are another thing that is in literally everything, due to being used as additives. I am using mayo on my bread instead of butter or marg (all marges have soy or milk products in them) and I don't want to use peanut butter due to being another possible allergen. I've got almond butter but it is vile. When I move I'm going to get a bread maker, and use nothing but olive oil on my bread, but sliced supermarket bread is disgusting plain.

Use mustard if you gotta use something on your bread. If you suspect that eggs are the culprit (which you've mentioned a couple of times now) you should really cut them out for a while. Several ladies here have had to cut them from their diet while breastfeeding and it was completely feasible. You're not talking to a bunch of idiots just suggesting things out their rear end. You're talking to women who have dealt with these issues and readily dismissing the advice given.

Boil some rice on a stove and boil vegetables on the stove. You don't have to have a steamer or a rice cooker.

bamzilla fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Sep 18, 2013

dreamcatcherkwe
Apr 14, 2005
Dreamcatcher

DwemerCog posted:

Just looked at the ingredients on this, and it's got soy oil in it, so that would be no good. I'm driving myself round the twist avoiding soy oil. I don't care about the expense. I'd pay 10 times as much if I could fix the problem without side effects.

Soy oil is really not likely to bother someone who is allergic to soy. I am allergic to peanuts and am still able to eat things made with peanut oil, for example.

"The FDA exempts highly refined soybean oil from being labeled as an allergen. Studies show most individuals with a soy allergy can safely eat soy oil that has been highly refined (not cold-pressed, expeller-pressed or extruded soybean oil)." http://www.foodallergy.org/allergens/soy-allergy

DwemerCog
Nov 27, 2012

bamzilla posted:

Use mustard if you gotta use something on your bread.

Ugh, I'd sooner give up bread. Hummus is good as long as I scour the ingredients for that damned soybean oil which is in everything.

dreamcatcherkwe posted:

Soy oil is really not likely to bother someone who is allergic to soy. I am allergic to peanuts and am still able to eat things made with peanut oil, for example.

"The FDA exempts highly refined soybean oil from being labeled as an allergen. Studies show most individuals with a soy allergy can safely eat soy oil that has been highly refined (not cold-pressed, expeller-pressed or extruded soybean oil)." http://www.foodallergy.org/allergens/soy-allergy

If this is true then I can eat a lot more stuff. Although I have no idea how to know whether the soy oil used as additives in regular food is highly refined or not.

Schweig und tanze
May 22, 2007

You are the very definition of the goon in the well.

DwemerCog
Nov 27, 2012

bamzilla posted:

Boil some rice on a stove and boil vegetables on the stove. You don't have to have a steamer or a rice cooker.

Y'know I was just starting to get some really useful advice from this thread, and now we are back to the "Steamed rice and veggies". Nursing women are meant to increase calories, not go on a crash diet. I could just as easily have stir-fried veggies and fried rice, but I guess that might taste too good for the likes of me.

*Yes, I eat rice and veggies.*

enitsirk
Jun 9, 2005

DwemerCog posted:

Ugh, I'd sooner give up bread. Hummus is good as long as I scour the ingredients for that damned soybean oil which is in everything.

If this is true then I can eat a lot more stuff. Although I have no idea how to know whether the soy oil used as additives in regular food is highly refined or not.

If you suspect eggs absolutely give up eggs for a week and see what happens. If baby is better try adding them back in as a test to see if they cause the issue.

Also read MSPI sites, you don't have to be as careful with soy as with dairy. Things that contain soybean oil or soy lecithin are *usually* fine.

Also try a different brand of almond butter. Some of them are better than others.

Schweig und tanze
May 22, 2007

DwemerCog posted:

Y'know I was just starting to get some really useful advice from this thread, and now we are back to the "Steamed rice and veggies". Nursing women are meant to increase calories, not go on a crash diet. I could just as easily have stir-fried veggies and fried rice, but I guess that might taste too good for the likes of me.

*Yes, I eat rice and veggies.*

It's not a loving diet to lose weight, it's to eliminate possible allergens are you really that dense?!

Have you considered joining Babycenter?

DwemerCog
Nov 27, 2012

enitsirk posted:

Also read MSPI sites, you don't have to be as careful with soy as with dairy. Things that contain soybean oil or soy lecithin are *usually* fine.

If I can have soy lecithin I can have marge. Thanks for the MSPI keyword, that gets some useful sites.

Wow, looking at those MSPI sites I am really lucky. "Children with MSPI may cry 18 hours or more a day " according to "Complete children's health" - my baby cries about as much as most babies, no colic.

DwemerCog fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Sep 18, 2013

hookerbot 5000
Dec 21, 2009
I'm not an expert on allergies but if you have cut out soy and the baby is still passing blood in her stools could it not be that soy isn't the problem but something else?

DwemerCog
Nov 27, 2012

Schweig und tanze posted:

It's not a loving diet to lose weight, it's to eliminate possible allergens are you really that dense?!

You are not reading my posts. People keep suggesting plainer and plainer food, when my need is simply to cut out dairy and soy. There is really no need to keep suggesting steamed veggies. I am eating more veggies than you can possibly imagine. I am also eating a lot of salads.

It is hard, because these things leave you hungry. Most people can benefit from eating these things because they eat bad stuff the rest of the time. But if you eat nothing else, it makes you feel awful and hungry all the time. The books say I should be eating 300 calories more than normal for milk production, and I am probably eating 300 calories less.

dreamcatcherkwe
Apr 14, 2005
Dreamcatcher

DwemerCog posted:

You are not reading my posts. People keep suggesting plainer and plainer food, when my need is simply to cut out dairy and soy. There is really no need to keep suggesting steamed veggies. I am eating more veggies than you can possibly imagine. I am also eating a lot of salads.

It is hard, because these things leave you hungry. Most people can benefit from eating these things because they eat bad stuff the rest of the time. But if you eat nothing else, it makes you feel awful and hungry all the time. The books say I should be eating 300 calories more than normal for milk production, and I am probably eating 300 calories less.

Have you found any milk substitute you like? I personally like chocolate almond milk the best. There are coconut milks out there too. You can add a couple juices to your diet and increase your calories that way.

I think people are responding to the fact that you said your kitchen is limited. So they're listing things you can make easily even in a small kitchen with few tools.

DwemerCog
Nov 27, 2012

dreamcatcherkwe posted:

Have you found any milk substitute you like? I personally like chocolate almond milk the best. There are coconut milks out there too. You can add a couple juices to your diet and increase your calories that way.

Rice milk. I don't really like drinking juice or milk substitutes, I just drink water tea or coffee.

dreamcatcherkwe posted:

I think people are responding to the fact that you said your kitchen is limited. So they're listing things you can make easily even in a small kitchen with few tools.

Frying is easier for me than steaming right now.

Amelia Song
Jan 28, 2012

You can buy a jar of vegan mayonnaise, too, so you can have your mayo without having egg.

I can't remember, did you say you have no oven/toaster oven access? I find roasted vegetables to be the tastiest, and I can eat a huge amount of roasted broccoli/cauliflower with olive oil and lemon juice.

frenchnewwave
Jun 7, 2012

Would you like a Cuppa?

DwemerCog posted:

It's more so that the majority of our suggestions are met with resistance, like "I couldn't possibly eat supermarket sliced bread." If you need more calories, get some almond milk, add Hershey's syrup and have choco "milk" every night.

E: sorry, I do feel for your situation (I was there, about 6 months ago, and successfully eliminated dairy). I think your best option at this point is to talk to the doctor. It really does go by fast and in no time you'll be able to eat whatever the hell you want again.

Anyway, is anyone dressing up their child for Halloween? I'm thinking of making V a bumblebee costume.

frenchnewwave fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Sep 18, 2013

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

Yes, clearly rice and veggies are terrible and bland and you can't season them or anything. Or, saute them in a pan with olive oil.

You're just being intentionally obtuse about it. Add avocado. Salmon is fatty and delicious. It's possible to cook things on a stove with minimal effort and it's easy to find fatty things to add to your diet to eat with your "bland" and healthy food while cutting out eggs and dairy (if that's what you have to do).

bamzilla fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Sep 18, 2013

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

frenchnewwave posted:

Anyway, is anyone dressing up their child for Halloween? I'm thinking of making V a bumblebee costume.

Alexandra has figured out the noises that a few animals make, so we're planning on dressing her as a sheep. This way we just say "What does the sheep say?" and she'll blurt out "BAAAA!" :3:

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

My son's going as an octopus and my daughter's going as Buzz Lightyear. :3:

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Baked sweet potatoes are pretty great and you can dress them up with something like coconut oil and cinnamon instead of just butter. They reheat really well in the microwave.

dreamcatcherkwe
Apr 14, 2005
Dreamcatcher
My 8-year-old is going to be Sonic the Hedgehog, my 6-year-old will be some Skylanders dude (Trigger Happy), and my 3-year-old is going to be a princess or a dinosaur, depending on what she decides that day. ;)

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

dreamcatcherkwe posted:

My 8-year-old is going to be Sonic the Hedgehog, my 6-year-old will be some Skylanders dude (Trigger Happy), and my 3-year-old is going to be a princess or a dinosaur, depending on what she decides that day. ;)

Seems like a good opportunity to introduce the world to Princess Dinosaur.

DwemerCog
Nov 27, 2012

frenchnewwave posted:

It's more so that the majority of our suggestions are met with resistance, like "I couldn't possibly eat supermarket sliced bread."

Where are you getting this from? Probably a misreading of the post where I was talking about eating supermarket sliced bread?

Amelia Song posted:

You can buy a jar of vegan mayonnaise, too, so you can have your mayo without having egg.

I need to head out to a health food shop sometime, but I'll probably just do hummus. I like it better than mayo. When I say I am eating more egg than normal, I mean mayo. I don't really like mayo so I generally don't eat it.

Amelia Song posted:

I can't remember, did you say you have no oven/toaster oven access? I find roasted vegetables to be the tastiest, and I can eat a huge amount of roasted broccoli/cauliflower with olive oil and lemon juice.

No oven, no toaster oven. Normally I do love roasted vegetables and eat them a lot.

bamzilla posted:

Yes, clearly rice and veggies are terrible and bland and you can't season them or anything. Or, saute them in a pan with olive oil.

You're just being intentionally obtuse about it. Add avocado. Salmon is fatty and delicious. It's possible to cook things on a stove with minimal effort and it's easy to find fatty things to add to your diet to eat with your "bland" and healthy food while cutting out eggs and dairy (if that's what you have to do).

It is not flipping easy. Christ, I'm moving apartments, overseeing renovations of the new apartment, and releasing an app. Yet I do find time to make exactly the stuff you are suggesting every night. Why is everyone assuming I do not? If I was as lazy as you folks seem to think I could feed my baby formula right now and guzzle condensed milk if I liked, but I am following this very hard diet in the worst of circumstances and half the people here are enjoying judging me for finding it hard. Thanks to the other half who are offering helpful suggestions. [I don't think people who use formula are lazy by the way, so please don't interpret this post that way]

Salmon and avocado are fine enough [and I eat them] but not all that filling if you are eating them in quantity for nourishment rather than as part of a calorie-restricted diet. Remember with an allergy diet you don't get "cheat days."

DwemerCog fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Sep 18, 2013

frenchnewwave
Jun 7, 2012

Would you like a Cuppa?

FishBulb posted:

Seems like a good opportunity to introduce the world to Princess Dinosaur.

LOVE this idea.

V is going to make things difficult because she hates having anything on her head. She pulls off hats and headbands immediately. So she may be an antenna-free bee. But she'll only be 11 months, so it's not like we're actually, you know, going trick or treating.

Rurutia
Jun 11, 2009

DwemerCog posted:

Salmon and avocado are fine enough [and I eat them] but not all that filling if you are eating them in quantity for nourishment rather than as part of a calorie-restricted diet. Remember with an allergy diet you don't get "cheat days."

I'm confused. Are you confusing feeling full and the amount of calories you're getting? If it's just a matter of too few calories, avocado is very calorie dense and quite frankly fatty salmon can be quite calorie dense too. You can just up the amount you eat and/or get a fattier cut. Instead of chicken breast, pan sear/roast a chicken thigh with salt/pepper/cumin/paprika for dinner, that's 500 calories at the least with nothing else added and very very tasty.

If it's a matter of not being able to feel full off of these things, then it's a harder question to answer. What exactly are you eating and what exactly do you have access to?

Rurutia fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Sep 18, 2013

hepscat
Jan 16, 2005

Avenging Nun
My 4-year-old is going as the Matt Smith doctor. Fez, suspenders, bowtie. :3:

My 13-y-o has some sort of cosplay she's doing with friends and she's on her own with that. I'm not going down that rabbit hole.

Dwemer I have a restricted diet for a medical condition and I did think of two things that haven't been mentioned that helped me a ton when my babies were small.

First, no breastfeeding mother should ever get hungry. Whatever snacks or foods you can eat that don't require preparation - make sure you have a ton of them around so that you never get hungry. Sure, it's not an amazing meal but it will get you through until you have a little more time to think about making something more complicated.

Second, forgive me but I can't remember if you are a single parent or if you have a partner, but if you do - farm out cooking to your partner for a while until you feel adjusted to your new way of eating (whatever that is, I don't know enough about elimination diets). It can be a huge help to be free of that burden of having to microanalyse what's going into your food.

Edit: \/\/ don't have your husband eating that in front of you, for starters. It's his baby, too.

hepscat fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Sep 18, 2013

DwemerCog
Nov 27, 2012

Rurutia posted:

I'm confused. Are you confusing feeling full and the amount of calories you're getting? If it's just a matter of too few calories, avocado is very calorie dense and quite frankly fatty salmon can be quite calorie dense too. You can just up the amount you eat and/or get a fattier cut. Instead of chicken breast, pan sear/roast a chicken thigh with salt/pepper/cumin/paprika for dinner, that's 500 calories at the least with nothing else added and very very tasty.

If it's a matter of not being able to feel full off of these things, then it's a harder question to answer. What exactly are you eating and what exactly do you have access to?

I don't have much access to food, only what I can get from the small, basic supermarket nearby and carry at the same time as a baby. I ate a whole avocado a week back assuming it'd be a good source of calories (chopped in salad) but really it just feels greasy and made me feel sick. I don't have my herbs or spices. I will restock in a couple of weeks. So "just season them with this list of stuff I don't have" isn't happening (I have salt and cumin.) I do fry chicken for dinner as you describe. I am not a total idiot. But it is very hard to walk down a street of delicious restaurants, and go home and eat my sauteed vegetables/chicken while staring at my husband and his delicious-smelling Chinese takeaway. I am getting technically adequate calories, but something feels missing. I feel hungry and irritable all the time.

However I DO FOLLOW THIS DIET. I am not putting my baby in danger by eating milk or soy. Please understand this.

Rurutia
Jun 11, 2009

DwemerCog posted:

I don't have much access to food, only what I can get from the small, basic supermarket nearby and carry at the same time as a baby. I ate a whole avocado a week back assuming it'd be a good source of calories (chopped in salad) but really it just feels greasy and made me feel sick. I don't have my herbs or spices. I will restock in a couple of weeks. So "just season them with this list of stuff I don't have" isn't happening (I have salt and cumin.) I do fry chicken for dinner as you describe. I am not a total idiot. But it is very hard to walk down a street of delicious restaurants, and go home and eat my sauteed vegetables/chicken while staring at my husband and his delicious-smelling Chinese takeaway. I am getting technically adequate calories, but something feels missing. I feel hungry and irritable all the time.

However I DO FOLLOW THIS DIET. I am not putting my baby in danger by eating milk or soy. Please understand this.

I'm not judging you or trying to say you're an idiot. I've been following your posts all day and I feel like I have just started to understand what your actual issue is. I'm trying to understand what's going on because you have said multiple times people aren't being helpful and quite frankly I don't know how to be helpful if I'm not seeing the whole picture.

Feeling hungry and irritable implies a deficiency somewhere that you're not getting. I'm not sure what else you've had to cut out of your diet auxiliary to having to cut out milk or soy but it might be useful to look into getting them elsewhere. Another thing is, it is very important in an elimination diet for you to get to a point where you see no blood in his stool, so you can start adding foods back in and try to lower the number of foods you're eliminating as much as possible. So cutting out eggs is going to be hard on top of the milk and soy, but it really may be worth it in the long run.

One thing I will say though, is that I would ask your husband to eat what you eat. By asking him to cook the meals etc, he would do this naturally. But he needs to take on some of this burden.

edit Is there something specific in common with the things you're craving?

Rurutia fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Sep 18, 2013

political pseudoscience
Aug 8, 2006

DwemerCog posted:

I don't have much access to food, only what I can get from the small, basic supermarket nearby and carry at the same time as a baby.

When I had to shop with a baby I found something that helped, a stroller.

Amelia Song
Jan 28, 2012

I can see that you're in a pretty difficult, albeit short term, place. So, since it is short term, maybe consider doing hypoallergenic formula while pumping to maintain supply for the next couple of weeks? That way you wouldn't have to worry as hard about food, and when you're settled into your new place, you can work on an elimination diet to go back to breastfeeding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hookerbot 5000
Dec 21, 2009

DwemerCog posted:

If you follow the diet but the problem is still there then maybe the diet is wrong?