Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Good thing they put that blacked-out censor bar there so we don't get the full effect of this offensive picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

particle409 posted:

Good thing they put that blacked-out censor bar there so we don't get the full effect of this offensive picture.

That was probably a watermark.

Lava Lamp
Sep 18, 2007
banana phone

I wonder how much money he had to pay someone to spend that long inking some dude's wang.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Lava Lamp posted:

I wonder how much money he had to pay someone to spend that long inking some dude's wang.

I think he would have to be erect while it was done too, otherwise the stretching of the skin would gently caress up the final result when aroused. Could it be body paint?

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Lava Lamp posted:

I wonder what else is in that tattoo artist portfolio.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Judakel posted:

Plus you only need vans for kids.
I drove a commercial delivery van, myself.

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

GruntyThrst posted:

I think he would have to be erect while it was done too, otherwise the stretching of the skin would gently caress up the final result when aroused. Could it be body paint?

I have a friend who's a tattoo artist and she had a long term client who'd she'd tattooed over the entire rest of his body so she reluctantly agreed to do his dick too. She said basically you just stretched out the skin and tattooed it while flaccid with lots of breaks. There's no way you're gonna stay hard 'cause it hurts too much (I guess unless you got off on that kinda thing).

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

t_violet posted:

I have a friend who's a tattoo artist and she had a long term client who'd she'd tattooed over the entire rest of his body so she reluctantly agreed to do his dick too. She said basically you just stretched out the skin and tattooed it while flaccid with lots of breaks. There's no way you're gonna stay hard 'cause it hurts too much (I guess unless you got off on that kinda thing).

I could have sworn someone in the last terrible tattoo thread linked the story from either the artist or the client about the dragon penis tattoo. Now I have to go look it up. Thanks guys. :colbert:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

"The teachers at my high school do this to the graffiti in the bathroom"

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Lava Lamp posted:

From the wording, you make it sound like someone is paying to have someone else's wang dragon-tattooed.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hummingbirds posted:

This is tremendous. I absolutely love it.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Hydrolith posted:

From the wording, you make it sound like someone is paying to have someone else's wang dragon-tattooed.

He chose the wrong party to pass out first.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Hummingbirds posted:

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

I was chuckling to myself for a good five minutes after I saw it.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Hummingbirds posted:

Huh...it's interesting that the guy went for the "crushing the tower" pose instead of the classic, "holding the tower up" pose.

SquareDog
Feb 8, 2004

silent but deadly

Hummingbirds posted:

Holy poo poo :bravo:

I laughed so freaking hard at this.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Puff the magic Dragon Penis Tattoo. It kind of annoys me that the first few sentences said the guy "turned gay" after his wife died.

:siren::nws:http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/interview-puff-the-magic-dragon-dink:nws::siren:

:nws: for picture of John showing off his "cock and balls". He says "cock and balls" a lot.

CombatInformatiker
Apr 11, 2012
The dude in the front has such a cute little purse! :stare:

Zetsubou
Feb 22, 2011
I don't know why but dick teeth amuse me greatly.

:nws: http://stuffinmydick.tumblr.com/post/59602839652/aussiegrunt-andrewmurdoch-things-in-foreskin :nws:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
This is what happens when there's no more PYF Dick thread.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Bored posted:

Puff the magic Dragon Penis Tattoo. It kind of annoys me that the first few sentences said the guy "turned gay" after his wife died.

:siren::nws:http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/interview-puff-the-magic-dragon-dink:nws::siren:

:nws: for picture of John showing off his "cock and balls". He says "cock and balls" a lot.

Didn't that guy go on to get a lot more of that area tattooed? Like his arse and crack and everything?

Edit: Yes, yes he did.

:nws: :nms: http://allthingscool.wordpress.com/2008/03/11/puff-the-magic-dragon/ :nms: :nws:

Tears In A Vial has a new favorite as of 09:03 on Sep 19, 2013

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice

Hummingbirds posted:

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

skander posted:

I drove a commercial delivery van, myself.

Prostitution is illegal, so you can't have a commercial analog to that in the circumcised penis world.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I'd read a dissertation on the psychological differences between the kind of rear end in a top hat who does the "holding the tower up" pose and the kind of rear end in a top hat who does the "pushing the tower down" pose.

Spectral Werewolf
Jun 15, 2006

And if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier...
What about the "tower is my penis" pose?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

That's clearly presidential level sociopath material right there. He could lead nations.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Bored posted:

Did you expect any better from Vice?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Tears In A Vial posted:

Didn't that guy go on to get a lot more of that area tattooed? Like his arse and crack and everything?

Edit: Yes, yes he did.

:nws: :nms: http://allthingscool.wordpress.com/2008/03/11/puff-the-magic-dragon/ :nms: :nws:

Ahahaha! The demon poking him in the rear end in a top hat.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

I wanted to get this for a friend, but it's $70 :negative:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

BANME.sh posted:

I wanted to get this for a friend, but it's $70 :negative:

Have no fear! It's on sale now at Fab.com for only $55!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I bet most of these people are American.

Ugh, I'm so embarrassed by my countrymen.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Tai chi is quite popular in Italy, it seems.

Meanwhile:

The Redditor who posted this said the babies are unharmed.

"Just some random lady that asked me to take her picture"

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

The MSJ posted:

"Just some random lady that asked me to take her picture"

Wait so that person wanted someone to take a picture of her with their own phone, not hers? :confused:

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Bad Sneakers posted:

Wait so that person wanted someone to take a picture of her with their own phone, not hers? :confused:

99% of all imgur descriptions are fake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice

Rhyno posted:

I bet most of these people are American.

Ugh, I'm so embarrassed by my countrymen.

The weird thing is, there's plenty of guards and cops constantly in the area who do nothing. Guess they just went "gently caress it" at some point when they realised they were against endless waves of unimaginative idiots.

• Locked thread