Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

i feel like passing my classes this semester so i'm holding off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoke Crack
Apr 6, 2009

Oh, sure, sure. I know you. You're gonna keep on saying I'm suave and sophisticated, and then when I start to believe it, then you're gonna say how pointy head I have, and how floppy arms I have, and how dull I am, I know you.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Speaking of GTA 5, boyfriend surprised me with a special edition copy or whatever so he wasn't thrilled that I went out last night and got it. Long story short, if anyone wants an opened 360 copy (blimp code intact) PM me.

PM'd.

Smoke Crack
Apr 6, 2009

Oh, sure, sure. I know you. You're gonna keep on saying I'm suave and sophisticated, and then when I start to believe it, then you're gonna say how pointy head I have, and how floppy arms I have, and how dull I am, I know you.
Would a gipper be interested in this code I have for Slingshot Racing on iOS?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slingshot-racing/id516349924?mt=8

Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

I have 1 code but already have more than enough games on my phone. First person to claim it gets it.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I'll take it, I need a new game.

Smoke Crack
Apr 6, 2009

Godholio posted:

I'll take it, I need a new game.

PM sent.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Sweet, thanks.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
GTA:V made a BILLION dollars in three days, and is the number one selling piece of media in history.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Suck it, COD.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

gleep gloop posted:

GTA:V made a BILLION dollars in three days, and is the number one selling piece of media in history.

It's a game where the player character can play with a stripper's titties for cash. There is hope for this world yet.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

holocaust bloopers posted:

It's a game where the player character can play with a stripper's titties for cash. There is hope for this world yet.

And started the intense national (some bloggers) conversation over "should players be able to play with stripper titties for cash. what are the implications."

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Fallom posted:

And started the intense national (some bloggers) conversation over "should players be able to play with stripper titties for cash. what are the implications."

Kids learn how strip clubs work. Win win.

Beria
Nov 13, 2011
Who's the best guy in gta to be

Is it the old retired crook the redneck or the black dude

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Beria posted:

Who's the best guy in gta to be

Is it the old retired crook the redneck or the black dude

Retired crook owns.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Redneck. I dressed him up like Hunter S Thompson.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Trevor is the best character in GTA V hands down. He's always up to something weird as poo poo when you switch to him.

But Michael and Franklin are awesome too.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Redneck. I dressed him up like Hunter S Thompson.

God drat I would love to play a Hunter S Thompson video game

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Switched to him once while he was getting kicked out of a clothing store wearing a sun dress.

Left it that way for a while.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I couldn't hold out, guys. I... I just wasn't resilient enough.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

We can all console each other over our failed classes in a few months while playing GTA V online.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Mustang posted:

We can all console each other over our failed classes in a few months while playing GTA V online.

gently caress that nonsense. I'm not running to the guard/reserves like a defeated bitch. :ohdear:

on that note, super happy the new consoles drop literally the week that I go on a 6week winter break.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

As much as I want a new console, there's nothing that's grabbing me for PS4 launch. I'll probably wait for the first revision or first price drop.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
whenever anyone talks about Lamar and refers to him as ld i instantly think larry david and it gets that much better when you think of lamar as larry david.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

shyduck posted:

As much as I want a new console, there's nothing that's grabbing me for PS4 launch. I'll probably wait for the first revision or first price drop.

After all the bs that happened with the 360 and ps3 when they launched theres no way im buying one for at least a year.

Going to snag all the free ps4 games on ps+ in the meantime though.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

After all the bs that happened with the 360 and ps3 when they launched theres no way im buying one for at least a year.

Going to snag all the free ps4 games on ps+ in the meantime though.

I have day one orders in for both consoles. I'm probably gonna cancel one but it's pretty much a toss up because bot have pretty decent exclusives that they're launching with or shortly after.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Crap, GT6 will be out December 6th. Now I have a decision.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

shyduck posted:

Crap, GT6 will be out December 6th. Now I have a decision.

The demo is out now as the "Nissan Racing Academy" or something, its not really that good.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

The demo is out now as the "Nissan Racing Academy" or something, its not really that good.

GT series have always felt really clinical. Less of a game, more of a weird engineering program that had game elements shoved into it. So very Japanese, I guess.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

My favorite racing series at the moment are the Dirt games. I have a PlaySeat + G27 setup so I'm able to take more advantage of it than most, but drat those games are fun.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

shyduck posted:

My favorite racing series at the moment are the Dirt games. I have a PlaySeat + G27 setup so I'm able to take more advantage of it than most, but drat those games are fun.

First Dirt was amazing. I loved the TOCA series on xbox og. Oh man the Rallisport games! So good.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

I have day one orders in for both consoles. I'm probably gonna cancel one but it's pretty much a toss up because bot have pretty decent exclusives that they're launching with or shortly after.

Pretty much all launch games are loving trash.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

One of the first Xbox 360 games was Perfect Dark Zero. Such a lovely game. It's hard to believe it's for the same console as Skyrim or GTA V.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Man I bought the 360 at launch, and got like Call of Duty 2, Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero, and something else that I can't remember.

I liked PDZ just because the online was halfway decently fun at the time. Plus I played the gently caress out of the original on N64.

Call of Duty 2 was insane though. God I played the poo poo out of that at launch.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
If anything the Xbox One is gonna get canceled. All I really want for it is Forza and even then Project CARS should hit both systems next year or I can grab it on the PC.

Killzone looks awesome as gently caress.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

I don't know a single person that wants an Xbone, the closest I've heard is "I'd like to play the new Forza".

I wonder how bad the launch is going to be.

At least PS4 has a couple launch titles that look cool. And Drive Club is going to be free on day 1 for PS+ subscribers.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Kids learn how strip clubs work. Win win.

What kind of strip club lets you touch the girls? Giving kids the idea that its okay to touch a strippers tit at a club is dangerous.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

If you have enough money, you can touch the strippers.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Veins McGee posted:

What kind of strip club lets you touch the girls? Giving kids the idea that its okay to touch a strippers tit at a club is dangerous.

I couldn't even tell you of one strip club that I've been too where you couldn't touch the girls within reason if it were a private dance.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Veins McGee posted:

Tampa Bay, son.

Bring your speculum.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

I couldn't even tell you of one strip club that I've been too where you couldn't touch the girls within reason if it were a private dance.

I couldn't name 1 that you could. Not that I wanted to in any of the clubs that I've been in, for one reason or another.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Veins McGee posted:

I couldn't name 1 that you could. Not that I wanted to in any of the clubs that I've been in, for one reason or another.

All of the strip clubs I've been to have been okay with touching during private dances if you paid enough. But then again, I've never been to a strip club in the states. And I paid an ungodly amount at a Maltese strip club for what was arguably the worst handjob of my life.

• Locked thread