Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Fozaldo posted:

People have actually been ruining their iphones by seeing if they are waterproof after updating. Darwinism in action.

While I would personally never do that (since I know better), I can definitely see how a picture like that would convince a few people to try it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kruller
Feb 20, 2004

It's time to restore dignity to the Farnsworth name!

Azurrat posted:

While I would personally never do that (since I know better), I can definitely see how a picture like that would convince a few people to try it.

It was made on 4chan with the intent to get idiots to break their phones.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Kruller posted:

It was made on 4chan with the intent to get idiots to break their phones.

I know, just saying that it's a little understandable for the tech-retarded to attempt it after seeing that picture. Not quite Darwinism.

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

Greetings from the inner-
city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.

Azurrat posted:

I know, just saying that it's a little understandable for the tech-retarded to attempt it after seeing that picture. Not quite Darwinism.

Those not capable of rational thought are sure to perish due to their own dumbassery. -Charles Darwin

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

DrBouvenstein posted:

I believe it's called a Kit-10 Unit.

Edit:

A baboon without hair is a literal devil-monster.

With hot-dog nipples.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

BAKA FLOCKA FLAME posted:

They were being sarcastic you stupid piece of poo poo

Mine was not the only reply that didn't seem to "get" that. Good of you to set me straight with unnecessary fury. I hope the rush of power and validation you got from your sneering, angry reply aided you in getting through your day. I'm here to help.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Humboldt squid posted:

With hot-dog nipples.

What kind of sheep is that?

Nyyen
Jun 26, 2005

MACHINE MEN
with MACHINE MINDS
and MACHINE HEARTS

FogHelmut posted:

Looks like a Jacob sheep

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

FogHelmut posted:

Manx Loaghsatan.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

FogHelmut posted:

That would be a Manx Loaghtan.

edit: drat.

Revener
Aug 25, 2007

by angerbeet

Centripetal Horse posted:

Mine was not the only reply that didn't seem to "get" that. Good of you to set me straight with unnecessary fury. I hope the rush of power and validation you got from your sneering, angry reply aided you in getting through your day. I'm here to help.

:haw:

BAKA FLOCKA FLAME
Oct 9, 2012

by Pipski

Centripetal Horse posted:

:irony:

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Pookah posted:

That would be a Manx Loaghtan.

edit: drat.

Hate to be all :smug: but I think it's more likely a Hebridean sheep, as Loaghtans are brown.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Wet Fifty posted:

Those not capable of rational thought are sure to perish due to their own dumbassery. -Charles Darwin
Personally, I think it's a little excessive that they make you implant that cerebral bomb when you buy an iphone, so that it kills you if it breaks. I mean I get that it enhances the brand or whatever, but still.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

DrBouvenstein posted:

I believe it's called a Kit-10 Unit.

Edit:

A baboon without hair is a literal devil-monster.

(Three Word Phrase)

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Fozaldo posted:

People have actually been ruining their iphones by seeing if they are waterproof after updating. Darwinism in action.

Have they really or is it just what people on 4chan want to believe?

Fozaldo
Apr 18, 2004

Serenity Now. Serenity Now.
:respek::respek::respek::respek::respek:

Atticus_1354 posted:

Have they really or is it just what people on 4chan want to believe?

Well it's made the news that people have. I can envisage some pretty dumb people out there, after all they buy Apple :)

Fozaldo has a new favorite as of 21:46 on Sep 23, 2013

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed
Only the most elite of posters are able to lurk in PYF threads to explain jokes to people while still remaining charming and funny and welcome. Thank you BAKA FLOCKA for your heartfelt contributions to the discussion.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

At the birth of the first true dog, primitive man stepped back and thought to himself, "I gotta put a hat on this thing".

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Fozaldo posted:

Well it's made the news that people have. I can envisage some pretty dumb people out there, after all they buy Apple :)

"Sky News reports a couple of unconfirmed reports by twitter users who are probably in on the joke that they fell for the joke" isn't really proof of anything.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

No handicap access ramp?

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

At the birth of the first true dog, primitive man stepped back and thought to himself, "I gotta put a hat on this thing".

Hats on dogs always make me laugh.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Sweet 3D dog-in hat action going on with this one.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

Humboldt squid posted:

With hot-dog nipples.

Looks like the monster from Miasmata

Talorat has a new favorite as of 06:23 on Sep 24, 2013

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Thus followed the invention of the hat. Dog, the great catalyst.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Flyball has a new favorite as of 18:17 on Sep 24, 2013

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

This is actually a really sad picture, because all of the attractions are unrequited :smith:

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Meis posted:

This is actually a really sad picture, because all of the attractions are unrequited :smith:

Not only unrequited, but unrequitable.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Meis posted:

It's funny in a 'well, that's life' sort of way. I've been in yellow-shirt-guy's position a lot.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

skander posted:

It's funny in a 'well, that's life' sort of way. I've been in yellow-shirt-guy's position a lot.

Well maybe if your jeans didn't ride up your rear end crack, you wouldn't have to worry about Freddie Mercury there checking you out.

Wax Dynasty
Jan 1, 2013

This postseason, I've really enjoyed bringing back the three-inning save.

Hell Gem

skander posted:

You're attracted to secret lesbian 80s-sitcom housewives?

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

Wax Dynasty posted:

Everyone's got a type.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Wax Dynasty posted:

I think she looks like the blonde from Cagney and Lacey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

This is what's known as "The Canadian Love Quadrilateral"

beauty

• Locked thread