Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
What's best for grandma is some crushed up sleeping pills and a pillow in the face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

What's best for grandma is some crushed up sleeping pills and a pillow in the face

same goes for your posting career

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Proteus4994 posted:

i heard your wife was quite the weinersmith herself in grad school

yeah my wife made bespoke artesianal dildos out of hammered tin as well

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Al! posted:

bespoke artesianal dildos

mods

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
xtreme computer gaming table xtreme

Ayn Rand

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Ripoff posted:

i thought poser was defunded and dead like 5 years ago

how the gently caress are people still using it

lol no they came out with a new version this year apparently

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

didnt they already make a movie of that, and nobody watched it because it was a pile of poo poo?

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
yeah the part 1 bombed and then part 2 bombed even harder and apparently part 3 is coming out next year. i guess this guy just wants to make his vision or some poo poo who loving knows

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Yodzilla posted:

yeah the part 1 bombed and then part 2 bombed even harder and apparently part 3 is coming out next year. i guess this guy just wants to make his vision or some poo poo who loving knows

free market bitches

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Yodzilla posted:

turns out you need an actual story to sustain a movie trilogy, not 1100 pages of drivel written by an insane woman with a rape fetish

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Sweevo posted:

turns out you need an actual story to sustain a movie trilogy, not 1100 pages of drivel written by an insane woman with a rape fetish

:stare:

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Sweevo posted:

yeh the gor series sucked

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

i actually lolled w/ this

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

holy poo poo matt kibbe's sideburns lol

that's not when ayn rand was talking about when she told you to be an individual or whatever, dude

quote:

• If you become an extra ($5000 reward) you must be a US citizen or have a US work visa, and not be a member of SAG/AFTRA.

is this a legal thing or do they not want to work with union people?

DONT THREAD ON ME fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Sep 23, 2013

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

an ayn rand project that relies on selfless goodwill and charity she would've hated the poo poo out of it

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Yodzilla posted:

there are a lot of hilariously rich randians in california, so pretty much

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Vicas posted:

there are a lot of hilariously rich randians in california, so pretty much

this makes me dream of a world where uwe boll did atlas shrugged

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

Proteus4994 posted:

this makes me dream of a world where uwe boll did atlas shrugged

the internet would implode beyond repair but i think it would be worth it

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

so this is not shameful in itself, it's just office furniture... until you see the price

$319 is ikea grade. there is no fuckin way they're going to produce anything with multiple integrated electronic things for $319 even at-cost

if it ever ships it will be the worst turd you've ever seen

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

so this is not shameful in itself, it's just office furniture... until you see the price

$319 is ikea grade. there is no fuckin way they're going to produce anything with multiple integrated electronic things for $319 even at-cost

if it ever ships it will be the worst turd you've ever seen

no dude this explains it all

duh

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

duh

lol

Dec 26, 2012

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

duh

makes sense. thank

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
lol

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
this isn't what i wanted when i asked for the year of linux in a desktop

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer
now YOU can be a teletubby
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

I want that watch

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
not to wear or ever use really
I just want to own one

someone start a kick starter to reproduce nonfunctional plastic replicas of kickstarter products

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer
wait no that's already what kickstarter is

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

that is fully sick actually

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

pls end all life

nm that is worth living for

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

ahmeni posted:

someone start a kick starter to reproduce nonfunctional plastic replicas of kickstarter products

someone make a kickstarter for a rubber chew toy for dogs that's shaped like a handgun tia

i want to see how far it goes

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

heres the thing though

having supported a neat watch-based kickstarter that was run by an experienced company (this guy is not an experienced company) DO NOT loving DO IT

April 2014 delivery is a laff and a half

Dec 26, 2012

owns, and also there is no way this is happening in any reasonable timeframe with any reasonable quality so welp

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
every kickstarter with a pcb claims something like "modeled in 3D"

this is literally a function of pcb design tools. like you click another tab and it shows you a render.

BennyGsGhost
Jun 27, 2002

Low P/B or Bust
Pillbug

i don't think the burly jocks at school will be fooled

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

family photos in the background, photo taken by mom, professional as gently caress

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

anybody else watching the magic unfold in gbs as they attempt to raise six grand in a week for a guy to build a hotdog stand in the middle of nowhere alabama?

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

theflyingexecutive posted:

anybody else watching the magic unfold in gbs as they attempt to raise six grand in a week for a guy to build a hotdog stand in the middle of nowhere alabama?

linku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

• Locked thread