Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Things I've learned so far:

1. Harris' dad is named Harrison.
2. The 4/20 birthday listed on IMDB is fake.
3. HIS DAD IS NAMED HARRISON

I'm 98% sure he said Ellison, not Harrison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
I also heard Ellison too, if it matters.

E: I'm an idiot, wrong thread

Urk! fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Sep 18, 2013

cams
Mar 28, 2003

I'm not usually the biggest Eddie Pepitone fan, but he was hilarious on this episode. I loved his FLAWLESS character work towards the end.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

urk the quack posted:

I also heard Ellison too, if it matters.

It is.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_ath...t=relevancerank

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Wait, at what point in that episode was it said/implied that his birthday wasn't 4/20? As someone who's birthday is then, this is monumentally important to me (and Hitler).

Very funny CBB this week, you could tell Scott was having a lot of fun, which always means a great show. Kind of love how many recent games of Would You Rather have just completely not worked out.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

GraPar posted:

Wait, at what point in that episode was it said/implied that his birthday wasn't 4/20? As someone who's birthday is then, this is monumentally important to me (and Hitler).

Very funny CBB this week, you could tell Scott was having a lot of fun, which always means a great show. Kind of love how many recent games of Would You Rather have just completely not worked out.

At one point he says he's about to have his birthday and I doubt this was an episode kept in the can for very long. Especially given how uninterested Marc seemed by the end of it.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Harris' manager called Sarah Silverman to set this up after that hack job about Harris/Greg Daniels that Gawker wrote. Getting "the real" Harris Wittels out there.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Goddamn it! I waited too long to buy tickets for the Comedy Bang! Bang! Live! show in Philly and now they are sold out :(

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Holy gently caress. Poehler, Tompkins, Campbell. Wow.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Holy gently caress. Poehler, Tompkins, Campbell. Wow.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP NOW

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

You turn on the car and you hear the DJ go 'vrrooommm'

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Holy gently caress amazing episode, loving great.

Me in Reverse posted:

You turn on the car and you hear the DJ go 'vrrooommm'

:3:

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

They should hire PFT to be a laughing background audience every week.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

Teenage Fansub posted:

Agreed, I loved when he was trying to hold it in before he was introduced.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
For some reason the part I enjoyed most was them all doing the Lost theme-tune.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

NotWearingPants posted:

Goddamn it! I waited too long to buy tickets for the Comedy Bang! Bang! Live! show in Philly and now they are sold out :(

I'm glad I bought mine when I did, then. I think it was maybe a week before your post.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
can someone remind me of what the lines were that made Neil's last rap GOAT-worthy? Something about rhyming groins with coins i think?

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I believe it was a lot of word play on loving little boys or something.

barkingclam
Jun 20, 2007

Tavarin posted:

Agreed, I loved when he was trying to hold it in before he was introduced.

I thought it was great when you could hear him laughing when Scott introduced the rap battle. Fantastic ep all around, I think this might be my favourite one this year.

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach
Eh I thought PFT's character was (sadly) kinda boring tbh. Is there a connection between him and old sitcoms?

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

ImPureAwesome posted:

Eh I thought PFT's character was (sadly) kinda boring tbh. Is there a connection between him and old sitcoms?
Yeah same - thought the episode was kind of disappointing. Probably mostly because I couldn't help but compare it to "Out of Bleeps" which is an all-timer.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

I feel like he buried the lead on his ability to alter reality with his songwriting.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

cams posted:

I feel like he buried the lead on his ability to alter reality with his songwriting.

He's so used to it he forgets that the new people he meets don't know about it already.

SUPER IRAN-CONTRA
Jun 23, 2004

La Revolucion no tiene tiempo para elecciones

Teenage Fansub posted:

There's a Comedy Death Ray album on Spotify that features sets by a lot of CBB regulars, and on lots of them you can hear PFT guffawing in the background, it's the best.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Holy loving poo poo the rap battle had me nearly crying while driving.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Holy loving poo poo the rap battle had me nearly crying while driving.

Yeah same here but I was listening to it at my school's library while others stared at me thinking I was a weirdo. That was a really good episode.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
I don't care what Scott says, Amy Poehler is clearly the queen of CBB rap battles.

my name is rapping Scott and I'm here to say
it's fun to rap in a _________ way

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007
Yeah, Amy is better at freestyle than most current rappers. Neil's creepy rap was good but every time she kills it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-1bbEHdVPQ 1:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjWMF0IaXPs 1:31

They're the kind of terrible videos that just put up a picture of every word someone says but I couldn't find any other version.

Trujillo fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Sep 25, 2013

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
I feel really bad that I have no idea what the difference between Paul Rust and Neil Campbell is.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Poopy Palpy posted:

I feel really bad that I have no idea what the difference between Paul Rust and Neil Campbell is.

That's a no no

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers

Poopy Palpy posted:

They're pretty similar voice-wise, and I guess comedy wise too, which is why I still love their shrinking ray bit they did when Todd Barry co-hosted.

It's so drat silly it's great.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Poopy Palpy posted:

About 3 pounds of nasal cartilage.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Poopy Palpy posted:

Neil Campbell is a tall, handsome gay man, and Paul Rust played a high school senior in a movie when he was nearly 30.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I just realized we're only a few weeks away from Comedy Fang! Fang!.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Return to Return to Suicide House?!

Beeez
May 28, 2012

Max22 posted:

Neil Campbell is a tall, handsome gay man, and Paul Rust played a high school senior in a movie when he was nearly 30.

Huh, I didn't know Neil Campbell was gay. But then I also didn't know he was a child fashion model in Japan either.

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!

Beeez posted:

Huh, I didn't know Neil Campbell was gay. But then I also didn't know he was a child fashion model in Japan either.

Looks like the cat's been out of the bag about the latter since 2008: http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/76e313a04a/i-was-a-child-model-in-japan

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

urk the quack posted:

They're pretty similar voice-wise, and I guess comedy wise too, which is why I still love their shrinking ray bit they did when Todd Barry co-hosted.

It's so drat silly it's great.

Hey guys, there's some more bullshit going on in my lab.

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007
Horatio Sanz is joining the CBB tour in Milwaukee, Chicago, and Detroit. Tough luck Toronto :smug:

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
I'm going to the Chicago show. Anyone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Me, I'm off to the SF show this weekend.