Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Who was the dead girl?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Uh

That would be the woman that he gut shot and then murdered moments after in the first minute of the show?

E: They bang at the end of last ep

kill your idols
Sep 11, 2003

by T. Finninho

Conquistador posted:

E: They bang at the end of last ep

edit: I'm a big fan of this show, but I'm really getting pissed about this season.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah man, I just don't even know anymore. Like, every episode has just a bunch of wicked hosed up poo poo. I feel like this season even more so. Season begins with a rape. Then theres a rape/torture room. Then they even get one of the women in the show to make a false rape claim to gain some advantage for some reason :suicide:

I've said this before I just don't really find anybody to be sympathetic, I don't really have anybody to root for. Last season I felt bad for Juice, but he isn't even remotely a good guy either. So far the only people I've felt bad for are the girls that got tortured and the girl that got gutshot and the woman that was suffocated to death after losing her son.

E: Oh, last season I felt bad for the Sheriff's pregnant wife that got murdered too.

Don't be a woman in Charming I guess, poo poo

Tom Brady fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Sep 25, 2013

cornface
Dec 28, 2006

by Lowtax
After many seasons of The Shield and Sons of Anarchy, Kurt finally got to write himself into a character who gets raped every day. He has to obfuscate his deviant goal by having a lot of other people get raped. You barely even notice him, a mere tree in rape forest.

It makes a lot more sense when you realize that for (and much like) Kurt, the show has climaxed. Everything else is just filler.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Is Tig dead yet?

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

kill your idols posted:

edit: I'm a big fan of this show, but I'm really getting pissed about this season.

Ladies and Gentlemen, next episode will be the 'Opie' turning point for this season. Then there will be 9 episodes of, "I can't believe they killed Tig."

I'm calling it now: Tara's pregnancy is a fake out designed to keep Jax close and oblivious to the coming betrayal.

Mu only concern is where the gently caress is Chucky?!

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

A 10% levy on BAKED GOODS?!

This show is just so amazingly loving stupidly bad. It's the same thing every season. Jax wanting to go legit, some new ridiculous reason as to why they can't just off Clay, dirty cop with a grudge trying to set up the club with any means necessary, Bobby being a malcontent, every loving season.

How does a network exec not read Sutter's newest season draft and not just throw it back in his face at this point. You're paying a guy to very slightly tweak each season's script, change the names and resubmit it back to you.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Can we just go back to Bobby Elvis doing his Elvis impersonation? :smith:

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
Apparently Charlie Hunnam's accent has given up on the show as well.

AfroNinja
Oct 24, 2006
I JUST CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT EXPLOITING WOMEN BECAUSE I HAVE A SMALL DICK AND DESERVE TO TAKE A BULLET IN THE SKULL

Conquistador posted:

Wait are you serious?

Considering this show is going off/already off the rails, why not?

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Once they kill of Tig we'll never have the Save our Animals motorcycle club :(

Seriously though Sutter, just write Clay off already. This is beyond ridiculous.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Schiavona posted:

Seriously though Sutter, just write Clay off already. This is beyond ridiculous.

Is his arthritis all better now? He seemed to have no problem throwing punches.

I'm still annoyed at all the ludicrous poo poo Toric gets away with. Eh, plugging some prostitute in a hotel room with a bunch of people outside? No big deal. Also, how loving terrible was that closing music montage?

haljordan fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Sep 25, 2013

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

There is absolutely nothing everyday about any of these people. Silly montage, sutter is trolling his viewers, has run out of original ideas, and is begging for a reach around. This show deserves to be pirated, not watched live.

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

haljordan posted:

Is his arthritis all better now? He seemed to have no problem throwing punches.

I'm still annoyed at all the ludicrous poo poo Toric gets away with. Eh, plugging some prostitute in a hotel room with a bunch of people outside? No big deal. Also, how loving terrible was that closing music montage?

Not just people, but other cops. But it's all okay because he had a silencer on, even though that's not how they work.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

You guys, I think Toric might be remorselessly driven with no regard for the law, which is ironic, what with him being a former lawman.
I mean, I'm not entirely sure about this, but I'm certain I'll get to the bottom of it once I'm thrown more subtle hints.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I love how Jax is pouting over madame stripper loving another dude.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

vyst posted:

That was my favourite part. Boo hoo the prostitute I'm cheating on the mother of my children with is cheating on me! Hilarious. I truly share his pain as a viewer.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

With the pacing of this show, Tara should finally get around to maybe possibly considering getting those divorce papers drawn up somewhere in the middle of Season 543. If this pregnancy deal is fake, I can't wait for yet another needlessly complicated scheme to blow up in everyone's faces.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Sep 25, 2013

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

On a related note I feel like Maggie Siff is getting progressively hotter as the show goes on.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
Why have there been no GoPro motorcycle chases yet?

Edit: vv Zing!

davebo fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Sep 25, 2013

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

Because the script would mandate that they'd just be chasing themselves in circles :rimshot:

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

davebo posted:

Why have there been no GoPro motorcycle chases yet?

All the money for GoPros has gone towards paying Peg Bundy to sing lovely songs and for the cleanup crews to wipe down the trailers after another Kurt Sutter Masturbatory Rape Scene

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Schiavona posted:

All the money for GoPros has gone towards paying Peg Bundy to sing lovely songs and for the cleanup crews to wipe down the trailers after another Kurt Sutter Masturbatory Rape Scene

So for authenticity's sake they still have everyone get wardrobe/hair/makeup and film Otto getting raped once every day even if they never actually need the footage. Got it. I appreciate Kurt's attention to detail. Now I don't think I want to know where those GoPro's are being positioned.

CreepyGuy9000
Jul 9, 2013
Not even the action is good anymore, that Iranian boat scene was laughable.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

CreepyGuy9000 posted:

Not even the action is good anymore, that Iranian boat scene was laughable.

What the gently caress was the point of the Iranians trying to murder Jax et al., but then just letting them walk right up to the boat?

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

haljordan posted:

What the gently caress was the point of the Iranians trying to murder Jax et al., but then just letting them walk right up to the boat?

They had to send a message man.

I have this weird feeling when I watch this show, almost like I feel about cigarettes. I kind of want it to be my last one but I know I'll have another, and I really don't know why.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Clay is immortal, isn't he?

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
The part that I especially love about that scene is how Toric's gun had a silencer for no reason other than to set up him accidentally shooting a hooker under the notice of CCH Pounder outside his door.

I had to step away from the episode for five minutes or so when that happened.

Sons of Anarchy the only show where a hookers are murdered by accident.

haljordan posted:

With the pacing of this show, Tara should finally get around to maybe possibly considering getting those divorce papers drawn up somewhere in the middle of Season 543. If this pregnancy deal is fake, I can't wait for yet another needlessly complicated scheme to blow up in everyone's faces.

I'd love it if Tara somehow got Jax to sign those pregnancy results only for the text for the divorce to fade in ala ACME disappearing-reappearing ink.

As for Tig, I don't believe any of the Sons to be dead unless it happens onscreen. It's honestly a wonder that he's lived this long considering everything he's done.

I'll never get over the show's insistence that everything happens in consecutive days. It's because of this that I consider Tara one of the stupidest people on the planet. Last season, Gemma threatens Tara if she tried to take her grandchildren away. No more than than episode later (heck, was it the same episode?) Tara goes to jail on an anonymous tip with Gemma :smug:walking past her handcuffed in the back of the police car.

Next season (which is a day or two later), Gemma says that she didn't do it and Tara's like, "oh, I know."

:psyduck:

Tara, Gemma's been nothing but the worst thing to you and your family ever. Gemma was the only person who knew you gave Otto the cross that killed Toric's sister (because she gave it to you) and she threatened to use that information against you. YESTERDAY! And now they're all smiles and happy in-laws.

And this is the same woman that drove your children into a tree because she was high off her rear end and impaled your toddler son on a tree branch less than two weeks ago! And then lied to your face about it, and, in doing so, got at least one innocent man killed.

Man, I have to stop thinking about this show. I'd often said that Dexter was the spiritual sibling of SoA, but even that show has more sense than Sons.

CODChimera posted:

Clay is immortal, isn't he?

Immorality isn't all it's cracked up to be -- ask Otto.

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.

haljordan posted:

I think things would be improved if Sutter actually dealt with some of the hundred lingering plot threads already in play before adding a hundred more.

BrandonGK fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Sep 25, 2013

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Ghostpilot posted:

I'd love it if Tara somehow got Jax to sign those pregnancy results only for the text for the divorce to fade in ala ACME disappearing-reappearing ink.

OMG It's Opie's will!!!!!!!!111

deafmute
Jun 24, 2003

You can't choke if you chew forever
:dukedog:

vyst posted:

Calling Robocop just "another dude" seems wrong and like you don't appreciate the depth of the character as much as you should

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

deafmute posted:

Calling Robocop just "another dude" seems wrong and like you don't appreciate the depth of the character as much as you should

Rowboat Cop*

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Look more like he motorboatin

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

We need a new antagonist. He should be unique. A deep, complex character.

Let's make him a murdering, junkie, psychopathic, crooked cop.

Sutter, you've done it again!

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

deafmute posted:

Watching that makes me feel the same way as I did watching Al Pacino get a bj in Devil's Advocate. That creepy smug-face makes my skin crawl.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Schiavona posted:

You are assuming that they are even going to kill Tiggy. I wouldn't be surprised if Sutter sets it up so that Tiggy has to betray the club somehow.

I just don't see Sutter letting go of Tig all that easily.

Watch the Iranians show back up to their warehouse at the 11th hour. This, somehow, allows Tig to escape. Tig then goes running back to the club with accusations(rightfully), that Jax set him up. Or, maybe more likely, Tiggy goes and joins Bobby Elvis on the road. :shrug:

It really is a crapshoot, and for some reason I love it. :suicide:

Kempo Yellow Belt fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Sep 26, 2013

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

You are assuming that they are even going to kill Tiggy. I wouldn't be surprised if Sutter sets it up so that Tiggy has to betray the club somehow.

I just don't see Sutter letting go of Tig all that easily.

Watch the Iranians show back up to their warehouse at the 11th hour. This, somehow, allows Tig to escape. Tig then goes running back to the club with accusations(rightfully), that Jax set him up. Or, maybe more likely, Tiggy goes and joins Bobby Elvis on the road. :shrug:

It really is a crapshoot, and for some reason I love it. :suicide:

Perhaps Tara could perform the lifesaving operation that grafts Tig's head onto a dog's body!

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if Sutter sets it up so that Tiggy has to betray the club somehow.

Yep this is basically how its going to work out. Does Tig have any more daughters they can use as leverage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Conquistador posted:

Yep this is basically how its going to work out. Does Tig have any more daughters they can use as leverage?

Yup. One.

I'm sure he has a ton of illegitimate children he doesn't even know about. But he has another daughter.

• Locked thread