Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Cameron posted:

But I can't even get anymore upgrades :cry:

Sure you can! You can get an unrealistically large number of upgrades! They're called Heavenly Chips. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Ramengank posted:

The correct way to cheat is to open the console and enter this:

Wait so I can cheat without cheating? :aaaaa:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Cameron posted:

But I can't even get anymore upgrades :cry:

Your kitten overseers aren't operating at full efficiency. There's still a ton of achievements (at least 4) left for you to unlock!

TypeAskee
Jul 21, 2012

Eldercain posted:

Wait so I can cheat without cheating? :aaaaa:

Just tried this and yes... it just adds the achievement. Enjoy!

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

bring it back :guillotine:
Getting the cheating achievement without cheating is cheating. :colbert

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
People who cheat even to get cheating achievements are disgusting and you may as well be autoclicking, how can you people live with yourself. *scoff*

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
So there's a Cookie Clicker spin-off game. Time to increase your dicksucks per seconds, guys! :f5:

http://doigt.gamelauncher.info/dsucker/

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

That's pretty bad.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Funkz posted:

So there's a Cookie Clicker spin-off game. Time to increase your dicksucks per seconds, guys! :f5:

What the hell is this?
You don't even get anything for soft resetting.

Squibidyflop
Jul 30, 2013

Funkz posted:

I never knew sucking dicks could be so easy!

In all seriousness, I really needed another one of these to play. I think I've reached peak cookie, at least until dungeons.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

CJacobs posted:

People who cheat even to get cheating achievements are disgusting and you may as well be autoclicking, how can you people live with yourself. *scoff*

How does it feel losing at this game, scrub?

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.

Funkz posted:

You know, somehow I prefer cookies over cockslobber. Call me a traditionalist.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Y'all were not joking at all about how having 100 heavenly chips would make everything faster. Holy poo poo.

M3wThr33
Sep 4, 2004

I gave up long ago trying to contribute anything ever.
I have 80 chips. If I reset now, I'd have 227.

Currently I have 2.7Qa banked, with 94 condensers. So close to finishing up.
It seems Frenzy Luckys advance me faster than anything else, so if I just pay attention I'll be done soon. And since I have a shitload banked, the 100th one won't be a problem, since I'll wipe my bank then.

aas Bandit
Sep 28, 2001
Oompa Loompa
Nap Ghost

Funkz posted:

This is sort of disturbing, but kind of funny at the same time.

Edit: Got the "winner" message by buying all the upgrades. Some of them were...um...:stare:

aas Bandit fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Sep 26, 2013

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

Tenik posted:

Have you tried Candy Box?

1 minute in: Sorry for making you sad, I don't know what I'm doing!

2 minutes in: Oh wow

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

I don't think I'm really getting Candy Box. I can eat them or throw them on the ground?

edit: oh, there we go. That was random.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Well you've only got two choices, it's kinda hard to gently caress that up.

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

Fifty Three posted:

I don't think I'm really getting Candy Box. I can eat them or throw them on the ground?

edit: oh, there we go. That was random.

Yeah, just wait. You don't even know.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I didn't like Candy Box. :colbert:

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Candy Box is way more of a game than Cookie Clicker, that's for sure.

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare

Emron posted:

I didn't like Candy Box. :colbert:

I didn't either. Alchemy was created by satan to be as boring and tedious as humanly possible. Say what you will about Gems and Gold, at least it didn't have the horrible alchemy

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

So I reset again and ended up with 2332 Heavenly Chips.

I bought my first Condenser in 5 minutes. :stare:

M3wThr33
Sep 4, 2004

95 condensers, 3.17 Qa banked... 32.9 BCPS..
Slow progress, but not much further. Watch, dungeons come out just before I hit 100...

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

M3wThr33 posted:

Slow progress, but not much further. Watch, dungeons come out just before I hit 100...

Forever reset. Gotta shoot for that 1 tril cps why settle for less?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
drat I'm a chump. I deleted my save but a few hours later discover that the clipboard still has copy of the save.

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009
gently caress all you guys. I'm at 94 condensers and 0 HC. I have everything else. I'm going to do it without any lame heavenly help.

TheRedEye
Sep 10, 2003

WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!
Today at work I clicked the cookie, and then when I came home my neighbor gave me some real life cookies.

Guys, it's working.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Space Bat posted:

I didn't either. Alchemy was created by satan to be as boring and tedious as humanly possible. Say what you will about Gems and Gold, at least it didn't have the horrible alchemy

Agreed. After a certain point the only way to advance through dungeons was to make a bunch of alchemy potions every time and that poo poo suuuuuuuuuucked.

Also, you can irreversibly (I think) enchant your sword with the wrong scroll and you were straight hosed.

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013
Man, I am never going to get to 5.05 quadrillion even with this frenzy, might as well rese-

:pcgaming:CLICK:f5:FRENZY:sbahj:

Never mind. :smug:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I was going for a true neverclick run when I got a frenzied clicking frenzy.

Must.

Not.

Click the cookie.

:shepicide:

shaitan
Mar 8, 2004
g.d.m.f.s.o.b.
With 98 HC already banked, I'm back up to 100 TM and 76 AC. Should I reset again or just continue? 7 have 7Q baked all time this round, had 5Q when I reset. Does it give me more HC for the 7 or just the 2 more that I did this time over last time? (between the two games that make 12Q all together)

M3wThr33
Sep 4, 2004

bef posted:

Forever reset. Gotta shoot for that 1 tril cps why settle for less?

I'm playing the long game. It took 5 days with 80 chips to get to this point. I imagine it'd be 2 or 3 to get to this point with 250+ chips. Instead, in that same amount of time I can get the 100 condensers. I have a dual monitor setup, so I just watch for flashes and take care of it as needed.

Already up to 96 condensers, 3 Qa banked, 33 BCPS.

At this rate I might have it late tonight... since my bank will cover the 100th one. So I really need just 3 more.

shaitan posted:

With 98 HC already banked, I'm back up to 100 TM and 76 AC. Should I reset again or just continue? 7 have 7Q baked all time this round, had 5Q when I reset. Does it give me more HC for the 7 or just the 2 more that I did this time over last time? (between the two games that make 12Q all together)

It adds your baked chips into your forfeited cookies and recalculates the heavenly chips from there.

M3wThr33 fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Sep 26, 2013

Wet Biscuit McGlee
Jul 13, 2006

girls hate me

M3wThr33 posted:

Just think, in getting those last 5 condensers, you'll get enough for a good 50 chips or so.

I just got cookie monster to work and this feels like cheating. Is there any way to turn this golden cookie timer off?

M3wThr33
Sep 4, 2004

Wet Biscuit McGlee posted:

Just think, in getting those last 5 condensers, you'll get enough for a good 50 chips or so.

I just got cookie monster to work and this feels like cheating. Is there any way to turn this golden cookie timer off?

Yeah. A reset now would be 250 chips. It's going at a steady, but slow rate.

And the cookie monster options are all under Menu.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Wet Biscuit McGlee posted:

Yes, in Menu there are cookie monster settings.

Wet Biscuit McGlee
Jul 13, 2006

girls hate me
Nice, thanks. Somehow I never thought to look at menu despite the fact that it would intuitively be there.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

If Cookie Clicker's dungeons are as decent as I hope they are it could be really cool. Like a perhaps more involved version of what Candy Box does...maybe?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

ryonguy posted:

Man, I am never going to get to 5.05 quadrillion even with this frenzy, might as well rese-

:pcgaming:CLICK:f5:FRENZY:sbahj:

Never mind. :smug:

Frenzy+Click Frenzy is amazing with or without the ability to mash at mouse breaking speeds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

animatorZed
Jan 2, 2008
falling down
Looks like selling / re-buying buildings no longer increases the all times cookies baked counter.

No more free chips. On the upside, one less mind numbing tedious task to do before resetting.

• Locked thread