Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Lamar Miller, so help me if you don't score more than 15 points...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuckfard
Dec 9, 2003

Just chillin
Of course I have 30 points on my bench, why not?

Yet, if Antonio Brown can hold off CJ Spiller, I could still have a chance thanks to Baltimore defense.

tuckfard fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Sep 22, 2013

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Philip Rivers is going all philip rivers :(

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

wasianchickn posted:

Oh right, I forgot ESPN history can't be trusted, welp

also, I erase all memory of previous years to avoid the pain

:confused: just go to the previous years pull down and it properly shows the winners??

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp

JetsGuy posted:

:confused: just go to the previous years pull down and it properly shows the winners??

I don't know what I'm talking about, winning is going to my head!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Here's hoping that Fancy F doesn't score more than 20 points.

I hate you Daniel Thomas.

halonx
May 4, 2005

The Cow's winning streak has begun.

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp

Silly Burrito posted:

I hate you Daniel Thomas.

Draft him and he gets you nothing. Draft his teammate and he leeches everything. He is the worst.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
1-2! 1-2! 1-2!

1-2 never felt so fine. At that last Chicago kneeldown, it felt just like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KybuIy0wKXk&t=43s

BIG DADDY-O DID IT!

(Jetsguy is Mr. McMahon in this)

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
0-3.

Kaepernick over Russell Wilson was a bad move.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

Stevie Lee posted:

0-3.

Kaepernick over Russell Wilson was a bad move.

I don't think anyone could really blame you for that one.

Silly Burrito posted:

1-2! 1-2! 1-2!

1-2 never felt so fine. At that last Chicago kneeldown, it felt just like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KybuIy0wKXk&t=43s

BIG DADDY-O DID IT!

(Jetsguy is Mr. McMahon in this)

I would be p pissed if you won the belt, yes.

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Football man, the guy with the football plan

Silly Burrito posted:

I am preemptively claiming victory based on halftime scores.

What could possibly go wrong?

Congrats on the win. It always seems that whenever the Bears are doing well, my fantasy teams fall apart.

I just wish I had the fantasy football foresight to have predicted Tannehill would have had a better game than Flacco. :stare:

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I am .1 behind in my matchup with Baller Status with one player left to play tonight. This is a lock, right? Surely Trindon Holliday can catch one pass for positive yardage tonight?

seventeen
Jan 2, 2005

Do not try and score on the powerplay. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

What truth?

There is no powerplay.
An epic 50 slapfight between Peppercorns and the Heroes tonight decided on who Peyton Manning throws too. Giddy up

:clint:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

seventeen posted:

An epic 50 slapfight between Peppercorns and the Heroes tonight decided on who Peyton Manning throws too. Giddy up

:clint:

Go "not entirely targeting Demariyus Thomas'!

MikeyKins
May 9, 2004

Dan, there's a reason why we get emails calling you Le Bafart, Le Baturd, Le Bajerk...

tadashi posted:

I am .1 behind in my matchup with Baller Status with one player left to play tonight. This is a lock, right? Surely Trindon Holliday can catch one pass for positive yardage tonight?

Please lord let him drop his only look because misery enjoys company.

I'll lose to Antonio Brown putting up >30, sure, whatever.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

chrix posted:

Congrats on the win. It always seems that whenever the Bears are doing well, my fantasy teams fall apart.

I just wish I had the fantasy football foresight to have predicted Tannehill would have had a better game than Flacco. :stare:

Thanks. Real team over fantasy every day though. I'd gladly go 0-13 if it meant the Saints won the Super Bowl.

Next week, Lamar Miller, meet bench.

tuckfard
Dec 9, 2003

Just chillin

MikeyKins posted:

I'll lose to Antonio Brown putting up >30, sure, whatever.

drat right you will.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

The Boobs are droopy this week. :mad:

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Eric Decker stop catching poo poo thanks

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Breesus Christ wins an epic 50 point matchup. Glad we're living up to our reputation as the UK of the Dan Marino division.

seventeen
Jan 2, 2005

Do not try and score on the powerplay. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

What truth?

There is no powerplay.

Power of Pecota posted:

Go "not entirely targeting Demariyus Thomas'!

Against all odds, Manning threw not only to another receiver but MULTIPLE other receivers. Curse you Peyton, curse you!

E: Attention my fellow 20ers, :siren: I am open to trading Arian Foster+Victor Cruz. I also have Henne for sale to solve your QB bye week woes. I'm looking for RB :siren:

E2: uhh Jacksonville, why are you starting Gabbert again?

seventeen fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Sep 24, 2013

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

If anyone is interested in Charles Clay or Heath Miller, this week's the time to swoop in. Position of who you're sending doesn't really matter.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

JuicedSixFo posted:

Eric Decker stop catching poo poo thanks

I should have known I couldn't go 3-0 in the best division.

Good game ZM.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
As promised, I have cut the waiver period to 1 day. It was 2 days.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

JetsGuy posted:

Good game ZM.

I thought I was in danger there for a second, luckily Denver starting killing the clock.

Also, Dan Marino Division the only division with no 0-3 teams. No punching bags here, losers.

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp
Joe Montana division gonna sacrifice itself to propel me to the playoffs.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wasianchickn posted:

Joe Montana division gonna sacrifice itself to propel me to the playoffs.

Didn't we do that last year?

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp

Silly Burrito posted:

Didn't we do that last year?

I'm sorry I let you all down :negative:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wasianchickn posted:

I'm sorry I let you all down :negative:

This year, I'm rooting for ABD.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

JetsGuy posted:

As promised, I have cut the waiver period to 1 day. It was 2 days.

What did I miss, why was it cut in the middle of the season? Welp no waivers for me this week. My fault for not monitoring this thread for in-season rule changes.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

commish posted:

What did I miss, why was it cut in the middle of the season? Welp no waivers for me this week. My fault for not monitoring this thread for in-season rule changes.

I realize that changing a rule mid-season is kinda poo poo, but at least it wasn't a scoring change?

But we did first talk about this two weeks ago. I didn't do it two weeks ago because Juiced asked for the change on a Wednesday. I also comment on not doing it last week because I was out of the country, and said I'd change it this week.

Nonetheless, sorry about that.

The upside is the FA list is already open and you can nab whomever you want.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

A veritable cornucopia of players who will not play a snap are available to you!

That's why I love this league though. I am sitting here with Drew Stanton as my backup QB and hoping that Carson Palmer gets hurt by week 8.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

Eltoasto posted:

A veritable cornucopia of players who will not play a snap are available to you!

That's why I love this league though. I am sitting here with Drew Stanton as my backup QB and hoping that Carson Palmer gets hurt by week 8.

I mean, the few guys we swap every week on/off waivers basically never play as it is.

I am glad we didn't expand the rosters this year.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Eltoasto posted:

I disagree, I'm fully ready for THE MIKE GLENNON EXPERIENCE.

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp

Silly Burrito posted:

I disagree, I'm fully ready for THE MIKE GLENNON EXPERIENCE.

You should be, every Glennon pass will either be a dump-off to Martin or a 60 yard bomb.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
To the gentleman who offered me EJ Manuel for Tom Brady, while I appreciate the effort and realize that Manuel is indeed beating Brady in points, I have to hold out for Gronk.

Also gently caress the Bills

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

JuicedSixFo posted:

Also gently caress the Bills

A league rule.

seventeen
Jan 2, 2005

What truth?

There is no powerplay.
I'm really busy this weekend so I went to go set my lineup now and I made a funny discovery. Not only do I not remember picking up Matt Flynn but I decided to start him this week over Cutler. Don't drink and set rosters, kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

seventeen posted:

I'm really busy this weekend so I went to go set my lineup now and I made a funny discovery. Not only do I not remember picking up Matt Flynn but I decided to start him this week over Cutler. Don't drink and set rosters, kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlWTASnnft4

• Locked thread