Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

:drac: Time for a T-shirt Horror Story! :drac:

Got my shirts in three waves each labeled with the full price but I managed to avoid paying any extra fees. That is until they resent my OSI shirt and I got hit with a £29.03 charge.

:toot:

In lighter news the new season was well worth the wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Quack
Jun 6, 2006
Witty closing remarks have been replaced by massive head trauma and general stupidity.
Also in Tshirt news: I have a spare men's medium Spanakopita! Shirt if anybody is interested

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

I made some of my own VB ringtones when I upgraded to iOS7. Are there any other good ones out there?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Cacafuego posted:

I made some of my own VB ringtones when I upgraded to iOS7. Are there any other good ones out there?

There's always the classic, "IGNORE ME!" for texts or emails or whatever.

This is also the best (worst) time to pimp out my un-original tumblr where I put VB quotes to Game of Thrones screencaps:
http://throneofcalamitousintent.tumblr.com/

IGNORE ME IT!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
So the other day I went to the gas station to pick up some cigarettes. I was wearing my U.R.G.H. shirt. I didn't really think much about it until this guy just kept staring at it. I have a feeling he was like, "Another stupid white person wearing a Che Gu--What the hell?"

CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a goat.

DrBouvenstein posted:

There's always the classic, "IGNORE ME!" for texts or emails or whatever.

This is also the best (worst) time to pimp out my un-original tumblr where I put VB quotes to Game of Thrones screencaps:
http://throneofcalamitousintent.tumblr.com/

IGNORE ME IT!

Oh man, I set up IGNORE ME a few weeks ago and it is the best thing I've ever done with my life.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Cacafuego posted:

That five-note bit they play at the end of each cold open these days would make a great ringtone. (I think it's five notes; it's "bah BAH bah BAH BAH")

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Isn't it 8 notes with the followup? (dun DUN dun DUN DUN dun dun dun)

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

CaptCommy posted:

Oh man, I set up IGNORE ME a few weeks ago and it is the best thing I've ever done with my life.

Is there a convenient upload somewhere?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Yeah don't let me stop anyone from uploading all their VB ringtones and alerts for everyone to enjoy.

Edit: Thanks!
vv

Super No Vacancy fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Oct 3, 2013

CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

I think this link should work, let me know if it doesn't and I'll rehost it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kv9cqjp0lhx1fxr/IgnoreMe.mp3

Edit:
Becaues I was feeling helpful, here's the 5 note cold open thing someone else mentioned.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lct2pm1zn9n2w59/VentureIntro.mp3

CaptCommy fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Oct 3, 2013

Dr. Memory
Jul 10, 2001

Ah, fuck the end of the world.
In other news, Jonas Venture Jr. has just been found.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

That's one I made too! Along with the astrobase logo "sound" and the zoo zoo zoo zoo etc. from the season 2 DVD menu

Hahaha, oh China, what will you come up with next?

Well Doc, what's the diagnosis? *looks at baby* PREGNANT

Cacafuego fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Oct 3, 2013

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

prefect posted:

That five-note bit they play at the end of each cold open these days would make a great ringtone. (I think it's five notes; it's "bah BAH bah BAH BAH")

That's my wake-up alarm. If you have the VB soundtrack, you can clip the first few seconds of the track that song is from to create your own tone (or download above).

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

prefect posted:

Jeffrey posted:

Isn't it 8 notes with the followup? (dun DUN dun DUN DUN dun dun dun)

These two posts work brilliantly when you're reading the thread as alternating 21 and 24.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I realized yesterday I cannot say Scooby Doo without saying it like Col. Gentlemen.

Protagorean
May 19, 2013

by Azathoth

Ror posted:

These two posts work brilliantly when you're reading the thread as alternating 21 and 24.

I imagine it like this.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I understand that 24's death really caused 21 to grow as a character, but I really miss his voice. :(

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

prefect posted:

I understand that 24's death really caused 21 to grow as a character, but I really miss his voice. :(

I think they killed him off because the voice was too hard/annoying to do. You never had a chance of it sticking around. I know whenever I've tried to do Ray Romano(lol) it hurts my throat after a bit.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

twistedmentat posted:

I realized yesterday I cannot say Scooby Doo without saying it like Col. Gentlemen.

Sssshtay Alive! The Shurvival Game!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

SRM posted:

Sssshtay Alive! The Shurvival Game!

Imperial eh-tee eh-tee Walker

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

That'sh the only show that shtahs Salem the Cat

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
Luke Shkywalker in his Ecksh Wing Pilot Costume, as a Wee Orange Pilot

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

twistedmentat posted:

Imperial eh-tee eh-tee Walker

I can't even describe how angry this post makes me.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Poque posted:

Right? It's Aht Aht Imperial Walkeh!

Protagorean
May 19, 2013

by Azathoth

CaptCommy posted:

I think this link should work, let me know if it doesn't and I'll rehost it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kv9cqjp0lhx1fxr/IgnoreMe.mp3

Edit:
Becaues I was feeling helpful, here's the 5 note cold open thing someone else mentioned.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lct2pm1zn9n2w59/VentureIntro.mp3

Hey, CaptCommy, while you're being rad and providing me amazing new alert sounds, could you create a non-lovely version of Shore Leave saying "Boom, yummy!"? Because I've only been able to find the lovely variety and you seem to be really good at this.

CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

Protagorean posted:

Hey, CaptCommy, while you're being rad and providing me amazing new alert sounds, could you create a non-lovely version of Shore Leave saying "Boom, yummy!"? Because I've only been able to find the lovely variety and you seem to be really good at this.

Which episode is that in? I should have time tonight to put something together for you (or anyone else)

Protagorean
May 19, 2013

by Azathoth

CaptCommy posted:

Which episode is that in? I should have time tonight to put something together for you (or anyone else)

He says it in his first appearance in "The Family That Slays Together, Stays Together" when he's finished putting on his ridiculous armor.

CaptCommy
Aug 13, 2012

Protagorean posted:

He says it in his first appearance in "The Family That Slays Together, Stays Together" when he's finished putting on his ridiculous armor.

Here you go. Let me know what you think.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ksnflyb5y42kbc8/BoomYummy.mp3

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

twistedmentat posted:

I can't say Micronauts without saying it like him and that drat word comes up more than you'd think.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Poque posted:

I'm really glad I didn't have to say it.

Protagorean
May 19, 2013

by Azathoth

Yay, now my phone bleats "Boom! Yummy!" every time I get a text, and blares "IGNORE ME" repeatedly whenever I get a call! I will be the bane of lecture halls everywhere!

You are a true hero, goon sir.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Oops, that's how it sounded in my head, I should have sounded it out instead. I hang my head in shame.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

SRM posted:

Right? It's Aht Aht Imperial Walkeh!

So what is the two legged version called then?

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

Jeffrey posted:

AT-ST. :colbert:

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

Jeffrey posted:

Chichewn Walkeh!

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Jeffrey posted:

All Terrain Scout Transport :whatup:

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Miltank posted:

All Terrain Scout Transport :whatup:

I think you mean "Shcout Transhport."

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

I've just noticed that 21 appears to have an extra. 'Bonus glove' in his mouth at the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Red Oktober posted:

I've just noticed that 21 appears to have an extra. 'Bonus glove' in his mouth at the end.

Thanks Korea!