Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
PAGING FLYBOI - I GOT A NEW poo poo TOY FOR YOU TO PLAY WITH

Tech based adult sex toys :nws: I DID NOT REALISE HOW loving :nws: THIS WAS BEFORE I OPENED THIS LINK... AT WORK...

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Migishu posted:

Tech based adult sex toys :nws: I DID NOT REALISE HOW loving :nws: THIS WAS BEFORE I OPENED THIS LINK... AT WORK...

just $237 to get the anal & vagina & nipple stimulators

(i don't see any wang stimulators listed, but i'm not going any farther, even though i'm looking at it using my phone instead of my work computer)

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

They aren't even doing anything that's retarded, that gamepad already exists

besides there's like 10 of those now that's just stupid all around

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

"World's first Free/Open Source Software three-in-one gaming device, tablet PC, and Android development tool."

:barf:

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
also lol at "open-source"

that soc's gpu libraries are closed source as are other portions

while it is a flaming pile of poo poo gcw-zero is actually fully opensource

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

prefect posted:

just $237 to get the anal & vagina & nipple stimulators

(i don't see any wang stimulators listed, but i'm not going any farther, even though i'm looking at it using my phone instead of my work computer)

some idiots posted:

For each erogenous zone a product is available. Only the penis stimulator will be introduced at a later stage. The current prototype does not yet comply with our requirements as far as the realistic feeling is concerned.

i'm sure they're perfectly happy to go forward with their half-baked and kinda scary-looking electric dildos because they have no one to test them

but the electronic pocket pussy, nope, not up to snuff yet

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Sham bam bamina! posted:

it's not even applicable, the nautilus was electric

i was going to say "read a book" but it's in the fuckin' movie too

it doesnt matter jules verne is steam punk even if they were nuclear powered

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Sham bam bamina! posted:

it's not even applicable, the nautilus was electric

i was going to say "read a book" but it's in the fuckin' movie too

and anyhow mysterious island was sort of a sequel to 20,000 leagues and the steampunk game myst is based on mysterious island so

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

i'm sure they're perfectly happy to go forward with their half-baked and kinda scary-looking electric dildos because they have no one to test them

drat, i thought this prototype was the most realistic one yet, but according to wikipedia, vaginas don't have knuckles

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN posted:

it doesnt matter jules verne is steam punk even if they were nuclear powered

nuclear is the steamiest and punkest technology on the block

also, supposedly, the comomnly seen jules verne translations into english are loving terrible, and the author doesn't sound like an eduardian gynecologist discussing hydronomics when read in the original french

i don't know enough french to c/d

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
jules verne was the first thing i read after i stopped reading picture books so i have pretty fond memories of him and dont remember any creepy stuff

but to be honest i've been avoiding a reread for that very reason

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

jules verne was the first thing i read after i stopped reading picture books so i have pretty fond memories of him and dont remember any creepy stuff

but to be honest i've been avoiding a reread for that very reason

i didn't mean it was creepy, i just meant that the english translations are riddled with elaborate circumlocutions and stilted speech

like an eduardian doctor discussing something simultaneously uncomfortable AND well outside his field

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

also, supposedly, the comomnly seen jules verne translations into english are loving terrible, and the author doesn't sound like an eduardian gynecologist discussing hydronomics when read in the original french
it's just the victorian paid-by-the-word poo poo that's everywhere because it's public domain. newer translations are infinitely more readable and don't mistranslate or outright remove basic information, and by "newer" i mean "anything from the past fifty years".

first verne i read was the anthony bonner translation of 20,000 leagues and for the longest time i wondered why it had such a reputation for stuffiness. then i tried to read a public domain version and didn't make it past the first page. it's criminal that any of that horrible garbage is still in print, i'd burn it all if i could.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Oct 4, 2013

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
that sounds fun gonna check that out

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Migishu posted:

PAGING FLYBOI - I GOT A NEW poo poo TOY FOR YOU TO PLAY WITH

Here you can find answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions about the cumOmatic project. If you cannot find the answer to your question below or if you have suggestions for other questions, please do not hesitate to contact info@cumomatic.com .

Q.

A.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the following post is presented without comment

Sunning posted:

A Challenger Appears:

HuniePop: A Dating Puzzle RPG by Ryan Koons

quote:

HuniePop is a unique RPG experience for PC, Mac and Linux. It's a gameplay first approach that's part dating sim, part puzzle game, with RPG-like systems and a visual novel style presentation. HuniePop joins inspiring works like Dream C Club, Chobits, DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball, Catherine and many of the wonderful dating sims out there in celebrating romance, beauty and sexuality.

It's an independent effort by a western developer (though our team is all around the world) for a western audience with the goal of breathing some new life into a genre that is greatly underrepresented both in the western market and the independent games scene. Personally, I believe dating sims can stand among the most beloved game genres out there today with the right level of passion and care!

The love goddess, being disappointed by the lack of romance in your life, decides to send Kyu, a magic love fairy, to help you out. Kyu profiles eight beautiful, eligible girls in town and after a few helpful tips, starts you on your quest for love...or lust.

This is an open ended dating sim that gives you the freedom to play how you want. You can spend your time with your favorite girl, building a strong connection and discovering more about her past, her personality, and her aspirations. Orrrr, you can invite a different girl to the bar every night and see what happens. We don't judge, we just try to make every play style as fun and rewarding as the next.

The lead designer/programmer (Ryan Koons) for this kickstarter formerly worked for Insomniac. He's in the credits for a few Rachet and Clack games, Resistance 3, and Fuse. I don't know what he did exactly since Insomniac lumps the core development together in its credits without a specific job title.

The game is similar to Puzzle Quest in that it's an adventure-puzzle hybrid. Think of Bejeweled/Candy Crush Saga mixed in with a dating sim. It will be available for PC/Mac/Linux.

Stretch goals include:

There has already been a $500 backer who has chosen the highest tier. It is 'This ultra-limited opportunity includes everything from all previous reward tiers plus a one-of-a-kind custom piece of high resolution artwork featuring you and your favorite girl on a date, painted by a HuniePop artist, just for you! You also get to decide whether or not it's included as part of the Hunie-pack Plus! It just doesn't get any sweeter.'

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
that is some premium level animu sameface going on there

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Vicas posted:

animu sameface
pls mods this one is too good

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Al! posted:

Rachet and Clack
is that the dingo pictures version of ratchet & clank

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Al! posted:

the following post is presented without comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
as an addendum

quote:

Andrew P. Bullen about 5 hours ago
We meed more dating focused games in america. Frankly it's a feature i'd like to see in pretty much every game. But why America never gets the relationship games is beyond me.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
i'm a sad lonely american nerd and these import costs are outrageous time to do something about it

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Vicas posted:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

it's me i'm the mexican hair dresser with dd breasts and a normal libido whose only other passion is "working out" at the "gym"

also i like piņa coladas because im Mexican you see. a Mexican hairdresser. who's 5'6" and 118lb. with a normal libido. did i mention i had dd breasts?

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
tbf in anime world being a hairdresser requires an architectural degree

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

surprised there's no blood type field

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

ha

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Orbi posted:

it's me i'm the mexican hair dresser with dd breasts and a normal libido whose only other passion is "working out" at the "gym"

also i like piņa coladas because im Mexican you see. a Mexican hairdresser. who's 5'6" and 118lb. with a normal libido. did i mention i had dd breasts?

i'm the age

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

I just liked this image: (possibly :nws:) http://i.imgur.com/Lx6Ovqq.png

?

?

Dec 26, 2012

theadder posted:

i'm the age

blame dyslexia, they meant 12

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Orbi posted:

i'm the mexican with the name kyanna (who is a hairdresser with DD breasts)

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Vicas posted:

text me

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Vicas posted:

kyanna delrio, thank you very much

Jimmy Thief
Nov 5, 2002

by toby

good post

atmz
Jan 5, 2005

lurk lurk lurk

quote:

$40,000 - Bedroom Minigame: I'd love to include a special minigame that's triggered after successful dates where you can interact with your date in a whole new way.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

two virtualized game boys color playing tetris dx over a link cable

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Cocoa Crispies posted:

two virtualized game boys color playing tetris dx over a link cable

woah don't you think that's a little too hot and heavy

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Cocoa Crispies posted:

game boys color
naice

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

sprung trappes all around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i'm going to make an anime dating game for kinect where the girls respond to the way you look (it will come with an interactive fedora) but no matter what you do they reject you in the clearest terms possible

• Locked thread