Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
For those curious about what Lemon's referring to in the end bumper regarding "ponies with guns," and then me complaining about pony guns, it's because of an image posted in the funny image thread with someone out there trying way too hard to make their pony self-insert badass:

I wondered aloud why ponies, who do not have fingers, would develop weapons with human ergonomics. Then someone posted another image with a more pony-friendly gun and I went a little TFR:

That's about the long and short of it.

Squint fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Oct 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
That's not just someone trying way too hard, that's someone (I have no idea if it's 'official' or not) making art of a fanfic crossing MLP into Fallout world that spans like, four real sized novels worth of pages (we know this because they printed it as four books and sold it) that's all about ponies shooting ponies and taking all the humor out of both MLP and Fallout and trying to be as over the top grimdark and serious as possible.

Ya know, in case you for some reason are running low on episode topics.

Barent
Jun 15, 2007

Never die in vain.
New episode's great, but I think the Godspouse episode is my favorite so far. Such consistent laugh out loud comedy from start to finish.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
This episode reminded me how much I wanted to gently caress Flat Stanley when I was in first grade.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Tatum Girlparts posted:

That's not just someone trying way too hard, that's someone (I have no idea if it's 'official' or not) making art of a fanfic crossing MLP into Fallout world that spans like, four real sized novels worth of pages (we know this because they printed it as four books and sold it) that's all about ponies shooting ponies and taking all the humor out of both MLP and Fallout and trying to be as over the top grimdark and serious as possible.

Ya know, in case you for some reason are running low on episode topics.

At one time it was listed on Wikipedia's "Longest novels" page, ahead of inferior works such as War and Peace. I think Equestria won't be quite finished until it becomes longer (and therefore better) than À la recherche du temps perdu.

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yeah, the genesis of such a thing is completely baffling to me, and knowing how much material there is effectively saps any enthusiasm I might have had for researching it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea I've only seen bits and pieces and while it might be funny to hear you guys read random chunks of it (because it's not like context makes it ever not stupid as poo poo) there's just so much it's not worth the effort mining for gems.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Squint posted:

Yeah, the genesis of such a thing is completely baffling to me, and knowing how much material there is effectively saps any enthusiasm I might have had for researching it.

If you want to make your life easier (and worse), have their wiki:
http://falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_Equestria_Wiki

edit: are you loving kidding me? random article gave me this atrocity

quote:

Xenith is captured by slavers at some point and brought to Fillydelphia. She pretended to be mute(to discourage her slavers from wanting to cut her tongue out) and silently endured years of torture, rape, and hard labor before entering the Pit and earning a fierce reputation as a gladiator.

A Meat fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Oct 4, 2013

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.

A Meat posted:

Fillydelphia

:suicide:

edit: Also why would you name your gladiator ring "The Pit" when The Pitt already exists in Fallout's canon.

BAD AT STUFF fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Oct 4, 2013

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
I swear I'm hearing Fragmaster in the "F Plus Jingle". It's exactly like something he'd do.

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad

Mighty Dicktron posted:

I swear I'm hearing Fragmaster in the "F Plus Jingle". It's exactly like something he'd do.

I thought so too! The audio was definitely evocative of the Flash stuff he and Lowtax used to do back in the Jeff K/Fireman Comics days.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Squint posted:

I thought so too! The audio was definitely evocative of the Flash stuff he and Lowtax used to do back in the Jeff K/Fireman Comics days.

So did Lemon really just waste 10 bucks on some random blowjob hollering at his mic all for the sake of a joke? Man, he coulda bought a relatively decent fast food meal with that scratch.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Calaveron posted:

So did Lemon really just waste 10 bucks on some random blowjob hollering at his mic all for the sake of a joke? Man, he coulda bought a relatively decent fast food meal with that scratch.

That was hardly a waste.

KingKalamari
Aug 24, 2007

Fuzzy dice, bongos in the back
My ship of love is ready to attack

Calaveron posted:

Correction: $20

If you go to the site there's also a Thanks, Stog jingle

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

KingKalamari posted:

Correction: $20

If you go to the site there's also a Thanks, Stog jingle

I bought the Stog one. Going in, I was speculating that it would be probably best to give as little information as possible, I think I was correct. My request was:

I want a jingle to thank Stog. Stog needs to be thanked. Thank you.

Reivax
Apr 24, 2008
That jingle is a thing of beauty. It better become a permanent fixture.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
I thought the jingle was fantastic. My cat didn't.

Lemon had a bunch of good lines this episode. I do love Isfahan's (I think it's him) Old Tyme Accent Voice, though, it works so well for reading stupid poo poo.

EDIT: Okay, Thank You Stog is amazing too.

Bean fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Oct 6, 2013

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
Guys, I think we might have a successor to Gamers' Hip Clip on our hands.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Only $250 bucks to get the GAMERTAG of the guy who came up with BattleStrap so you can play against him in Halo!

In F Plus terms that's 25 Ballp.it accounts, 25 renditions of the F Plus Theme or Thanks, Stog, or TEN Gamers Hip Clips!

That's a DEAL you can't REFUSE!!!!

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

No Your Other Left posted:

Guys, I think we might have a successor to Gamers' Hip Clip on our hands.
poo poo, that's what that was reminding me of!

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Creator Brian and Michael Piccolo 6 days ago posted:

What a great idea!

I enjoy that the only comment on it is the project creator himself calling it a great idea. :allears:

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
It's the comment equivalent of putting a couple of bucks in the tip jar so that it isn't completely empty and thus affords you some credibility. Their problem is they forgot to log out first. Speaking of which, I'm absolutely certain people do that with their own Kickstarter projects too. I have no difficulty believing that the five dollars put up for the Hip Clip came from Jeremy Fernandez himself.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Squint posted:

I'm absolutely certain people do that with their own Kickstarter projects too.

Definitely. SA's own smash hit Doobie's Doghouse was also originally "sponsored" by its creator's wife.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea nothing wrong with you yourself or your buddy going 'oh wow what a great idea here's twenty bucks' when they're gonna give it anyway.

You just gotta hide that poo poo.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Squint posted:

It's the comment equivalent of putting a couple of bucks in the tip jar so that it isn't completely empty and thus affords you some credibility. Their problem is they forgot to log out first. Speaking of which, I'm absolutely certain people do that with their own Kickstarter projects too. I have no difficulty believing that the five dollars put up for the Hip Clip came from Jeremy Fernandez himself.

The one and only backer for the Gamer's Hip Clip is actually someone completely different. I'm not saying it wasn't him, but I am saying I don't expect the Gamer's Hip Clip guy to be smart enough to falsify that.

I specifically used the Gamer's Hip Clip as an example of a bad business proposal in a university assignment late last year, so I made a point to check these things.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
You guys the new episode is about loving clowns.

Not like, I'm angry about clowns and saying 'these loving clowns', I'm saying people who want to gently caress clowns.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Would just like to point out that my name is Tommy.

:stare: :stare: :stare:

:catstare: :catstare: :catstare:

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad

Tatum Girlparts posted:

You guys the new episode is about loving clowns.

Not like, I'm angry about clowns and saying 'these loving clowns', I'm saying people who want to gently caress clowns.

Indeed it is!

Too lazy to go there on your own? Have a link!

OH NO MY DICK
Feb 24, 2013

Forums Jesus
gently caress your evil podcast. This one was worse than the bugs on dicks episode.

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

:420: :catdrugs: :420:
Finally you've opened the chest of solid gold that is fetlife.com.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

That was amazing. I don't often actually have to pause whatever I'm playing until I can calm down, but you did it. More loving clowns please.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.

DongsMcMurphy posted:

gently caress your evil podcast. This one was worse than the bugs on dicks episode.

I refuse to believe this.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

This was in no way worse. It was definitely funnier. Especially Lemon just losing his poo poo at "learning the ropes" (IIRC).

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TetsuoTW posted:

This was in no way worse. It was definitely funnier. Especially Lemon just losing his poo poo at "learning the ropes" (IIRC).

I love how legitimately angry he was.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

Frank West's "Try not to get too hung up on it" was even better.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

(Mildly :nws: for photoshop-filtered-over tits and hamfisted gore)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X-brzDTN-c
Starring: Happy Dave's moobs, bad filmmaking, Photoshop-esque filters for miles
Not Starring: Talent

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

TetsuoTW posted:

(Mildly :nws: for photoshop-filtered-over tits and hamfisted gore)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X-brzDTN-c
Starring: Happy Dave's moobs, bad filmmaking, Photoshop-esque filters for miles
Not Starring: Talent

poo poo guys Happy Dave's street team found the thread, I hope you're happy :mad:

Barent
Jun 15, 2007

Never die in vain.
Boy I hope these clown fetishists never find Space Station 13. :stare:

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Hasters posted:

poo poo guys Happy Dave's street team found the thread, I hope you're happy :mad:
Never assume you don't live in the worst of all possible worlds.

I would've thought if it taught you anything, The F Plus would've taught you that much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

TetsuoTW posted:

Never assume you don't live in the worst of all possible worlds.

I would've thought if it taught you anything, The F Plus would've taught you that much.

So how long until the Adult Baby Clown Fucker crossover episode?