Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robust Laser
Oct 13, 2012

Dance, Spaceman, Dance!
I don't see the point in commenting on the fact that you don't want to watch a Skyrim LP, because I'm pretty sure when you make an LP you're thinking about the people that do want to see the game, rather than those that don't.

On the subject of the test post, I'd like to see more on, you know, the mods. It's been mentioned already that you only show off one mod in the intro and I'd be interested in seeing more of the subject right off the bat than just the pretty much completely vanilla start of the game.

Like, I don't really care about the plot so much in this case, but that might just be a personal thing. When plot stuff is going on, it would serve it well for any mods that make those bits at least a little bit different, like the Macho Dragons and such, I think.

I prrrrobably agree with the idea that video would serve it better. I'd have to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
Giving a definite end goal for a Skyrim LP might help. For example, if you said you were going to do up until the end of say, the Thieves Guild quest, and then stop.

If that's not enough, maybe make a new character who will run through the other guilds and stop after finishing those ones. (Although you should probably skip the opening for subsequent runs and start out leaving Riverside or something). An endless LP is a bad idea. LP's are a huge amount of work, so keep things reasonable for yourself.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
For the screenshots themselves, they're too big and would likely break tables on smaller resolutions when posted on the forums. Also, there's not really much to the update after the description of the mod. I don't know if you really need to bother showing off the entire introduction if your goal is to show off mods, as I imagine most people interested in mods would be familiar with Skyrim, especially the introduction. You can probably be light with the story if you wanted, though if you want to go in-depth on the story, that's your call. Still, there's pretty much no commentary after the attack starts, and while it's better to have little commentary than force stuff awkwardly, surely you can put stuff into context or something to break the action up a bit.

As for Skyrim LP's in general, while I'd agree that video would probably be better, I think you could make Skyrim work in SSLP's. The voice acting isn't that important and it'd be faster to read through cutscenes than watch them (though having an optional video would work as well). While the action's more dynamic than usual RPGs, there's really not that much to combat that you couldn't really show with screenshots/GIFs. I definitely think it's doable in screenshots, though if I were to ever do a Skyrim LP, I'd go video myself.

As for defined goals, yeah, focuses on certain major quest lines like the Dragonborn/Civil War/guild/DLC lines are a great start, but I don't see the harm in dicking around as well. Hell, it'd be a great opportunity to have viewer participation, asking stuff like, "Alright, I've exited the tutorial, should I go to Whiterun or tackle this dungeon full of bandits or spend the rest of my life hunting bears?" Plenty of LP's are nothing more than the LPer dicking around until there's nothing really interesting to show off, at which point you bullshit up a suitable end. It sounds like the type of thing that can be fun to follow.

The most important part is to make the LP interesting, which really is the goal of all Let's Plays.

Sundowner
Apr 10, 2013

not even
jeff goldblum could save me from this nightmare
I feel like I remember Skyrim having a main quest with a beginning and ending that could last maybe 20 hours. If you aren't interested in a Skyrim LP then I don't see the need to tell him you are not interested in it because you don't see the point in doing it. What exactly is that contributing? If they want to "waste" their time doing it then you absolutely don't need to click through on to the thread when it gets posted and angrily skim through an LP you don't care for.

I'd agree it's probably a good game for a VLP (group commentary, even) but I don't see any reason why someone couldn't SSLP Skyrim from start to end on the main quest with a few updates for dungeons and some of the better side quests?

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Sundowner posted:

I feel like I remember Skyrim having a main quest with a beginning and ending that could last maybe 20 hours. If you aren't interested in a Skyrim LP then I don't see the need to tell him you are not interested in it because you don't see the point in doing it. What exactly is that contributing? If they want to "waste" their time doing it then you absolutely don't need to click through on to the thread when it gets posted and angrily skim through an LP you don't care for.

I'd agree it's probably a good game for a VLP (group commentary, even) but I don't see any reason why someone couldn't SSLP Skyrim from start to end on the main quest with a few updates for dungeons and some of the better side quests?

I don't think anyone has anything against the idea itself, but this is the second person to kind of just say "I want to LP Skyrim" in the last few days that was a kind of insane undertaking. 100% run? How many updates/threads would that take? The mods thing is, well who knows what that is, so far we just have a set of screenshots from the intro and character creation. Not that you can't LP these games and show off a good deal of content, it's been done before and done well, but you have to know what the limits are and a 100% run and the lack of information on the Skyrim Mods test post feel like you could just do a never ending LP if that is what you wanted to do.

LeafyOrb
Jun 11, 2012

I almost think a Skyrim LP would be better as a sort of multi-character anthology with every update focused on a single quest or area. Leveling up is at some point kind of incidental to the Skyrim experience and I would like to see an LP that tried to take on individual tasks indifferent ways.

I think breaking the game down into smaller goals is almost required at this point.

ReturnOfFable
Oct 9, 2012

No tears, only dreams.
Would it be better to have multiple people LP Skyrim, similar to the way The Old Republic LP is being conducted?

You would have one guy do just the Thieves Quest, another do the main story, another do the Dark Brotherhood or whatever it is. This way you prevent that issue of one person getting burnt out from having to show off all that content.

haplesscardsharp
Sep 6, 2012

Keep On Truckin'

ReturnOfFable posted:

Would it be better to have multiple people LP Skyrim, similar to the way The Old Republic LP is being conducted?

You would have one guy do just the Thieves Quest, another do the main story, another do the Dark Brotherhood or whatever it is. This way you prevent that issue of one person getting burnt out from having to show off all that content.

I'm pretty sure the audience would get burnt out on all the things skyrim has to offer. Skyrim is too large; even with editing it might be over 30 hours of footage, and at that point people would most likely just play Skyrim instead of watch it.

ful
Sep 16, 2012

Grimey Drawer
What's a good max size for screenshots? I've seen a few complaints about 1280x720, but I'm thinking something that just a bit smaller should be okay.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
1024 horizontal is the maximum that won't break tables.

frozentreasure
Nov 13, 2012

~

haplesscardsharp posted:

at that point people would most likely just play Skyrim instead of watch it.

Unless they don't have it/can't afford it/can't run it/would rather experience it in a more streamlined manner. That there would be a lot of content is hardly a reason to not do an LP; it's just a matter of being smart about when you update the thread and with how much content per update.

Linear Zoetrope
Nov 28, 2011

A hero must cook
I think Skyrim could work well as a narrative LP, like Chewbot's Animal Crossing. Of course, that would be a lot of effort and you'd pretty much have to outline everything ahead of time (and not be ashamed to cheat offscreen as much as necessary). But it would also take a good bit of writing talent to not suck.

You'd also probably have to eschew anything near 100%. Make a character type and stick with it, no being the Lord of All Guilds or anything silly like that that you'd actually do if you were playing Skyrim yourself.

Granted those almost entirely off the rails narrative LPs aren't quite "LPs" in the truest sense anyway, regardless of how good they are.

Linear Zoetrope fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Oct 4, 2013

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Quest lines aren't that long in Skyrim. I could see someone finish all the major quest lines in that game in a year's time if keeping a two-to-three updates a week pace, maybe faster if doing screenshots and bunching up two or three quests in an update. And one could always take breaks and/or LP other stuff between major quest lines if it gets too tedious. And of course stuff like collaborations and narratives and all that would work well.

Complete 100% run is definitely ridiculous, but it's very feasible to show off most of the important stuff if you don't mind working a little longer than usual on a LP.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

You know, now that you said that it would be pretty cool if a group of people LPd Skyrim with one person handling the main quest line and then other people doing the guilds/major side quests. Generally one branch won't really cross with the other so you could cover a lot of in-game content without huge gaps between quest lines.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender

haplesscardsharp posted:

I'm pretty sure the audience would get burnt out on all the things skyrim has to offer. Skyrim is too large; even with editing it might be over 30 hours of footage, and at that point people would most likely just play Skyrim instead of watch it.

That's a good point. I got burnt out just trying to read the Old Republic LP - there was too much content happening at the same time. If a group would do it, maybe some kind of staggered release so there aren't 5-6 questlines going at once?

haplesscardsharp
Sep 6, 2012

Keep On Truckin'

frozentreasure posted:

Unless they don't have it/can't afford it/can't run it/would rather experience it in a more streamlined manner. That there would be a lot of content is hardly a reason to not do an LP; it's just a matter of being smart about when you update the thread and with how much content per update.

I see your point, but I was more against the idea of a 100% LP of the game.

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

That's a good point. I got burnt out just trying to read the Old Republic LP - there was too much content happening at the same time. If a group would do it, maybe some kind of staggered release so there aren't 5-6 questlines going at once?

I think that way could work; basically, it has to be kept interesting. If people choose different traits and fighting styles, it can add a lot of variety and mix up the generic parts to keep it from getting stale. I think just doing the main quest could make a good lp, but most 100 percent lps cut out a lot of the backtracking and boring collection, instead editing to leave in only the unique, well-hidden, or otherwise notable things people just playing the game might miss.

BrainWeasel
May 8, 2007

I'll reattach your arm when I hit fucking Level 2!

haplesscardsharp posted:

I was about to say that that's not that much, but I checked and my own year-long LP only just passed hour 22. Still, things like that do retain at least some of their audience, especially if you can keep up the pace and engage the thread somehow.

ful
Sep 16, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I've being thinking about trying an SSLP, here's the fairly short intro to the game: http://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=15817

Tell me whatever I've probably gotten wrong please. :downs:

RoeCocoa
Oct 23, 2010

ful posted:

I've being thinking about trying an SSLP, here's the fairly short intro to the game: http://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=15817

Might want to mention the name of the game (which is Dragon Quest VIII) so that interested people will know what it is before they click.

It's hard to tell from just a short portion of the intro, but you seemed to have a good balance between commentary, dialog and screenshots. Your images might be a little too large-- not table-breaking, but somewhat inconvenient on my 1280x800 laptop screen-- and there was a visible cursor in the first one. I spotted a couple of minor typos: "are" instead of "area" in the first sentence, "games" instead of "game's" when you explain gold. Just little things to watch out for. When you explain game mechanics, your explanations are clear and concise, and I appreciate that.

e. Do you plan on doing any kind of thread participation?

ful
Sep 16, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Thanks, yeah, I was thinking about letting the thread decide on how to spend skill points. There's probably plenty of other things as well, like when to do side quests, etc.
Oh and monster teams, that would probably be pretty fun for thread participation!

ful fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Oct 4, 2013

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Yeah, you're certainly off to a fine start. I'd consider lengthening updates, and you're going to want an introductory OP up front explaining the LP in some fashion instead of the abrupt jumping in, but you're definitely on your way in my opinion.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

ful posted:

Your images are huge, both in terms of file size and dimensions. DQ8 is a PS2 game, so I don't think that's the resolution it's meant to display at - try 854x480. Also, save them with a quality of like 80-90. It'll knock the file size down by 80%.

E: Also put a blank line between images and text, and between paragraphs. It makes it easier to read. SSLPs involve a lot of reading, so that's a good thing.

Don't do this posted:

Fighting is pretty simple.
Fight takes you to a sub menu that will let us choose to either attack, defend, use spells, abilities, items, or psyche up.
Psyche Up is the the interesting one here. Choosing it makes your character miss a turn, but will raise their tension. With raised tension you can inflict more damage than you would normally for a single hit, upon which your tension is reset.

Do this instead posted:

Fighting is pretty simple.

Fight takes you to a sub menu that will let us choose to either attack, defend, use spells, abilities, items, or psyche up.

Psyche Up is the the interesting one here. Choosing it makes your character miss a turn, but will raise their tension. With raised tension you can inflict more damage than you would normally for a single hit, upon which your tension is reset.

vilkacis fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Oct 4, 2013

ful
Sep 16, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Updated with resized images and spread out text: http://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=15817

Thanks for the advice.

ful fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Oct 5, 2013

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy
The update seemed a little on the... short side. Though you're on the right track with the commentary.

ful
Sep 16, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, it's just a small section right at the start of the game I thought would okay for a test post. I already have the next area recorded, it would make for a much longer post.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I wrote up an OP for an LP I'm just starting. It's not final but I'll include it here for some extra context.
Any thought's on the video itself? Is there anything that's offensively bad or needs ironing out?

quote:

Demon's Crest is kind of a hidden gem of a game. It got fairly good reviews but not very much attention. Which is unfortunate because it is a very good game. Released in 1994 in Japan and
North America and later in 1995 in PAL territories it had to compete with other games, such as Donkey Kong Country, Final Fantasy 6 and Illusion of Gaia which were all pretty big releases that came out at roughly the same time and were well advertised too. This might have overshadowed Demon's Crest just a little bit. It may not be as highly regarded or perhaps not even as good as the aforementioned games but it definitely deserves more love than it gets.

Despite being a spin-off of Ghosts'n'Goblins the game isn't very hard. Maybe that is because we take control of one of the game's most notorious and iconic enemies: The Red Gargoyle. In essence it's an action platformer with very mild RPG elements. Or perhaps a very basic Metroidvania if you will. There's plenty of stuff to discover and we're gonna see it all. Because to see the best ending we kinda have to 100% this game. I'll also show the other endings, though, so don't worry about missing anything. As for the game's story... well, watch the prologue video and you'll know everything you need to know for now. Or skip it. Your call.

Fake FAQ
Q: You already LP'd the game, why do it again?
A: I did a very poor job and and would like to do the game justice.

Q: Do you know that there's already an LP of that game on SA?
A: Yes, I'm aware that there already is an LP of this game on SA. It's just that I'm going to do another one. Whether I'll be able to add something new, make it better or fail at it completely remains to be seen. Stay tuned!

Q: Thought of maybe employing a gimmick to set it apart, then?
A: I have an accent, that should be enough. Maybe there'll also be co-commentators occasionally. Maybe. My usual suspects just don't know it yet.

Videos

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Oct 5, 2013

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

ful posted:

Updated with resized images and spread out text: http://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=15817

Thanks for the advice.

Format looks good, but the images are still really heavy for what they are. You should easily be able to get them below 100KB. This goes from 315KB to 99 if I just re-save it with irfanview at a quality of 88 (which is about what I've used for my images). Quality 80 gets it down to 75 and the compression is barely noticeable.

For a single image, I doubt anyone would care, but these things become noticeable when you get up to the amount of images you're going to need for a full JRPG - my latest thread has well over 7000 images.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vilkacis posted:

Format looks good, but the images are still really heavy for what they are. You should easily be able to get them below 100KB. This goes from 315KB to 99 if I just re-save it with irfanview at a quality of 88 (which is about what I've used for my images). Quality 80 gets it down to 75 and the compression is barely noticeable.

For a single image, I doubt anyone would care, but these things become noticeable when you get up to the amount of images you're going to need for a full JRPG - my latest thread has well over 7000 images.

This man speaks truth, when I did my Shadowrun LP's, they both ended up with around 200 pics per post, and I had like 10 or 20 posts per game. People notice these things, and if you don't compress your stuff people will hate you.

Unrelated, I want to start an LP for Cataclysm: DDA They just added Tilesets as part of the kickstarter, and that made me think it was a good time to show off how great the game is. I'd like some criticism, I feel like my writing skills are kind of poo poo / choppy so if I could get some literary tips that'd be rad. I won't be doing like... An RP or anything, I'd like it to be pretty informative so others can get into the game like I am.

So here it is.

http://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=15832

BMS
Mar 11, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

IGgy IGsen posted:

I wrote up an OP for an LP I'm just starting. It's not final but I'll include it here for some extra context.
Any thought's on the video itself? Is there anything that's offensively bad or needs ironing out?

Well I'll be honest with you, I had some reservations about another Demon's Crest LP. But after watching the video that you posted I was pleasantly surprised. As to your question, the video and audio quality of both the game and yourself appeared fine to me. My only little nitpick with it is that the game audio seemed a little low, even with your voice going. It was audible, but I don't think it would hurt to turn it up a notch or two, but like I say, this is a very small gripe. As for the commentary, I thought it was a good blend of being informative and had enough humor thrown in when the game presented it, but you didn't go over the top with it which is a big plus.

To sum it up, I'm impressed with what I see so far, and will take a look at the thread if and when you post it. The only things I'd tweak aside from raising the audio, would be dealing with your OP. Basically adding a little more information about the game, such as any interesting history involving its development (if any), and maybe some simple little enemy bios, because I'm a stickler for those when they're done right. So, good show!

suicideprinny
Mar 11, 2013
I actually wanted to get some opinions on LP's I'm doing on YouTube right now, but I have a feeling that falls under the "other sites" thing in the rules. What is the accepted way to do this, if at all? Should I just wait until I start my next entire LP series and then try that on the Sandcastle?

Thanks, guys!

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

suicideprinny posted:

I actually wanted to get some opinions on LP's I'm doing on YouTube right now, but I have a feeling that falls under the "other sites" thing in the rules. What is the accepted way to do this, if at all? Should I just wait until I start my next entire LP series and then try that on the Sandcastle?

Thanks, guys!

The youtube dump rule only disallows you using those LPs in threads. Posting them here for criticism is fine, just make it clear in your post what you're doing.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy

suicideprinny posted:

Thanks, guys!

Honestly as long as you don't try to start a thread to say "Check out my kickin' rad youtube dump!" you should be fine, as long as you're just looking for criticism.

suicideprinny
Mar 11, 2013
Ok, fantastic! I'm mainly interested in bettering the quality of my LP's, so that feedback is really what I signed up for. I know some of it is just SA reputation, but I've been mentally preparing myself to get critically loving shredded on here. If I don't get that honest feedback, though, I'll never be able to focus on my problems. I'll post a fairly recent one in a few, if that's cool, and see what you guys think.

VivaVizer
Dec 1, 2012

Brought to you
by the letter 'V'
Should be pretty helpful as long as you remember criticism of your work isn't criticism of you as a person. Some people don't seem to forget that.

I posted my Bioshock LP in the sandcastle about a year ago and I sure think the criticism helped. As long as you reflect upon it and decide for yourself whether you agree with it or not anyway.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Turtlicious posted:

I want to start an LP for Cataclysm: DDA They just added Tilesets as part of the kickstarter, and that made me think it was a good time to show off how great the game is. I'd like some criticism, I feel like my writing skills are kind of poo poo / choppy so if I could get some literary tips that'd be rad. I won't be doing like... An RP or anything, I'd like it to be pretty informative so others can get into the game like I am.

So here it is.

http://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=15832

Hey I posted this a couple of days ago, and was wondering if I could get some opinions on it.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Turtlicious posted:

Hey I posted this a couple of days ago, and was wondering if I could get some opinions on it.

Some of your images are way too wide.

Considering that 80% of this picture is just a bunch of grey number signs, you should probably crop out the chaff and just show us the relevant parts.

quote:

As you can see, we have the required skills to make the knife spear, we can get the rag by cutting up the curtains we got from smashing the windows you press (a) then select the knife, then when it asks you to cut something pick the sheet which is what it calls the curtain once you break the window.
You have several run-on sentences like this. Try to break it up more.

quote:

The Blue L is a laboratory, which is a great starting place and is bound to have an undead scientist shambling around with a card. So we load up on rocks and head over there.
What's a card? Why is it important? Why do you load up on rocks? I know you explain later, but you might want to make a note of that, just so people don't wonder. Something as simple as "(you'll see why later)" would help.

Talking about the mechanics is good, but talking about the controls isn't. We don't really need to know what buttons you're pressing.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

GBS > E/N > I think I’m in love with a bird. (Let’s Play Hatoful Boyfriend)

I’m sorry, what is this?

Hatoful Boyfriend is a name you’ve probably stumbled across while on the internet. It’s more commonly referred to as “that dating game with the pigeons”, and this is a fairly accurate description.
Hatoful Boyfriend was released for the PC in 2011 by Hato Moa, and is an otome (female-targeted) dating simulation game that features pigeons as the dateable characters instead of humans. Originally created as an April Fool’s joke and a parody of typical otome games, the game is well-written and shows a lot of care and effort on the part of Hato Moa, who did all of the “art” and writing.

Wasn’t there another LP of this being done on the forum?

Why yes there was! Epee Em started on this game a while ago, but has dropped the LP in order to return to his true passion of playing and laughing at Mega Man Battle Network. I believe the thread has fallen into the archives at this point. He also tended to cut out a lot of the text in order to make room for commentary, while the plan here is to have the full script transcribed, with a few additions here and there.

So how’s this LP going to work?

This is going to be a screenshot LP. I’m also going to try and do this as a “narrative” LP to fill out some of the narrator’s character, though this game tends to do well in speaking for itself. And you’ll be given the chance to help our fair narrator out by giving her advice as the various choice points pop up in the game. Since there are seven possible birds and therefore seven different routes, we’ll have a lot to vote on. I may take over if the narrator is being led to a path we've already gone, but for the most part it'll be all up to you.

This may or may not be a good thing.
All additions to the dialogue will be in italics. All notes will be in bold.

Additional Notes
No spoilers. The madness is best experienced blind, and that shouldn’t be ruined for the first time readers.

Table of Contents:
Episode 1: Here's to New Beginnings
Episode 2: Surviving the First Day

Looking for some criticism on the presentation. I think I got most of the tech stuff right for this (picture size and file size, music links and such) but I'm trying to figure out if this LP idea works as a whole.

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013

ChorpSaway posted:

GBS > E/N > I think I’m in love with a bird. (Let’s Play Hatoful Boyfriend)

So... is this Bird School (For The Birds): The Game? Heard some good poo poo about it.

I guess the only thing I can find (or can't, rather) is that there's no commentary. Then again, maybe the game speaks for itself, so take that as you will :v:

e: oh duh italics.

Phimose Knight fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Oct 7, 2013

jonjonaug
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

ChorpSaway posted:

This is going to be a screenshot LP. I’m also going to try and do this as a “narrative” LP to fill out some of the narrator’s character, though this game tends to do well in speaking for itself.

I'd recommend toning this down a lot or not doing it at all, Hiyoko is a pretty great protagonist on her own merits to begin with.

Edit: Also you should explain the VA gags since those aren't translated in the CGs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hello friends, I am planning on doing a LP for Terraria to highlight the game as of the new v1.2 content patch. I have included a couple of 15-minute videos below to demonstrate how the final videos would look. I would really appreciate some feedback on the technical side of things, as I am new to video editing and uploading things to YouTube. I have thus far just recorded in FRAPS, while running the game natively at fullscreen 1920x1080, then converting to MP4 via MovieMaker. General feedback would also be appreciated, with regards to pacing and if I overlooked anything that needed to be explained at the beginning.

Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqk_k5Ygq-4
Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BanJ3VAlTOk

• Locked thread