Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Huh, I just discovered miracle healing. My Emperor was maimed early on, and later became possessed. One of the possessed events wounded him, and when the wound healed he was no longer maimed and instead only had the scar.

It must be one impressive scar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Rincewind posted:

I now control three out of five Norse holy sites! Any advice for getting up to 50% moral authority?

Burn churches to the ground.

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

Rumda posted:

Burn churches to the ground.

The Varg Vikernes approach.

Glass Hand
Apr 24, 2006

Just one more finger, Trent.
Burning churches does indeed seem like the path of least resistance. I started my first pagan game the other day (despite getting TOG months ago, for some reason) as a one-province count in Lithuania in 1066, thinking it would be terribly difficult, but I had not reckoned with just how easy the Baltic faith is to reform. My starting, non-custom ruler managed to form the kingdom of Lithuania, grab 4/5 holy sites, go on a church-burning tour of northern europe to bring moral authority to 50%, and reformed the faith on the day of his 50th birthday. After that, switched to free infidel revocation (PB separates crown authority into discrete crown laws) and rooted out every Old Baltic diehard in the kingdom. All that's left is converting the provinces.

The ease of the early game is counterbalanced by the fact that I'm now all alone fighting regular wars with the triple alliance of Poland-Hungary-Milan every five years over a one-province tribe in de jure Poland that the Poles repeatedly holy war. During peacetime, I raid furiously for cash, because scads of mercenaries are the only way to win against them; in wartime, we fight an enormous battle in that one county. The county has no strategic importance at all, but I consider it a good investment because annihilating the Polish armies every 5 years prevents them from expanding further into Russia. It must be the worst place to live in all of Europe.

The stupid thing is that if they just de jure warred it instead, it would be theirs, as I technically am not allied with the high chieftess.

By the way, is it just me, or is having no war between vassals highly undesirable? Whenever I'm playing a large kingdom or empire, duchies start to blob up due to intermarriages. When vassals can war each other, it often sorts itself out because they start plots to divide multi-duchies, but I don't think this happens when internal peace is enforced. De jure wars also help clean up duchy borders and reconstitute ones that have dissolved because of weird inheritances. I wish I could ban external war without banning internal war; failed ducal holy wars are always the biggest source of moral authority drain in any empire game I play, but I could care less about internal feuds.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Glass Hand posted:

Burning churches does indeed seem like the path of least resistance. I started my first pagan game the other day (despite getting TOG months ago, for some reason) as a one-province count in Lithuania in 1066, thinking it would be terribly difficult, but I had not reckoned with just how easy the Baltic faith is to reform. My starting, non-custom ruler managed to form the kingdom of Lithuania, grab 4/5 holy sites, go on a church-burning tour of northern europe to bring moral authority to 50%, and reformed the faith on the day of his 50th birthday. After that, switched to free infidel revocation (PB separates crown authority into discrete crown laws) and rooted out every Old Baltic diehard in the kingdom. All that's left is converting the provinces.

The ease of the early game is counterbalanced by the fact that I'm now all alone fighting regular wars with the triple alliance of Poland-Hungary-Milan every five years over a one-province tribe in de jure Poland that the Poles repeatedly holy war. During peacetime, I raid furiously for cash, because scads of mercenaries are the only way to win against them; in wartime, we fight an enormous battle in that one county. The county has no strategic importance at all, but I consider it a good investment because annihilating the Polish armies every 5 years prevents them from expanding further into Russia. It must be the worst place to live in all of Europe.

The stupid thing is that if they just de jure warred it instead, it would be theirs, as I technically am not allied with the high chieftess.

By the way, is it just me, or is having no war between vassals highly undesirable? Whenever I'm playing a large kingdom or empire, duchies start to blob up due to intermarriages. When vassals can war each other, it often sorts itself out because they start plots to divide multi-duchies, but I don't think this happens when internal peace is enforced. De jure wars also help clean up duchy borders and reconstitute ones that have dissolved because of weird inheritances. I wish I could ban external war without banning internal war; failed ducal holy wars are always the biggest source of moral authority drain in any empire game I play, but I could care less about internal feuds.

I usually keep internal wars off because they seem to fight together to expand their borders (usually into smaller countries I don't want to war for myself because :effort: but it does run the risk of having them grow to powerful. Of course that's also fun, depending on how you're playing. Sometimes I find joy in murderstabbing an entire family that's grown to powerful, breaks up the time between major wars.

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

Most of the time I try and keep things at peace within my kingdom so I tell vassals to stop warring against one another. Its not hard to find a reason to break some of the intermarriage blobs as someone is plotting and I can find a good reason to jail them and seize lands to raffle off to someone else.

Glass Hand
Apr 24, 2006

Stravinsky posted:

Most of the time I try and keep things at peace within my kingdom so I tell vassals to stop warring against one another. Its not hard to find a reason to break some of the intermarriage blobs as someone is plotting and I can find a good reason to jail them and seize lands to raffle off to someone else.

But merely catching someone plotting just gives you cause to imprison them, not to revoke, does it not? I mean, you can sack your spymaster and try to purposefully fail the imprisonment to provoke a war and then revoke afterwards for treason, but that's fairly involved.

I never imprison anyone for plots unless a) he's a courtier whom I can banish for cash, b) he's an active member of a dangerous faction, or c) the plot is against me, my heir, or some other critical person, and it wouldn't be safe to just tell them to cut it out.

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

I spend way too much time setting up ways that land always either comes back to me or someone I want it to go too. So having people rot in a jail and then a hole isn't to bad plus I'm patient.

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.
The most fun I've had is by trying to ignore metagaming as much as possible. Your character is now a cruel barbarian lunatic? Imprison/Execute everyone who gives you the slightest bit of a reason. It may make everyone hate you, but that only makes it more fun!

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

So, having finally decided to go back to my mega-Poland game and give out Italy, is it best to have only one merchant republic beneath you or several? I wanna create some just for the money, but will having multiple of them cause headaches or should is it okay to split them up to prevent consolidation?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
If I conquer Venice in my Byzantine game do I gain control of all their special money making mechanics or does it just turn into a regular county?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

If I conquer Venice in my Byzantine game do I gain control of all their special money making mechanics or does it just turn into a regular county?

As I'm just going through this in my Italian conquest: The important thing is that you've created a merchant republic, which is a) coastal and b) a duke (or maybe count) level title held by a mayor.

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

AfroSquirrel posted:

Huh, I just discovered miracle healing. My Emperor was maimed early on, and later became possessed. One of the possessed events wounded him, and when the wound healed he was no longer maimed and instead only had the scar.

It must be one impressive scar.

Maimed is a broad term for extreme injury. Like a broken back or leg chopped off. In role playing terms your dude got smashed in the back by a warhammer and somehow is able to walk again without use of crutches or canes.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It'll just turn into a county, but it'll be really easy to turn back into a merchant republic, since it's a 1 province duchy.

Just make sure that your ruler is the guy who owns the county and duchy titles, then give both to whoever you make Mayor of one of the cities. As long as they're mayor, first, when they get the duchy, it'll create a new Merchant Republic, and a bunch of (presumably greek---it'll be whatever the mayor is) new dynasties will pop up instead of the old ones.

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Rynoto posted:

The most fun I've had is by trying to ignore metagaming as much as possible. Your character is now a cruel barbarian lunatic? Imprison/Execute everyone who gives you the slightest bit of a reason. It may make everyone hate you, but that only makes it more fun!
I do this, too. It also makes you appreciate a solid ruler. My current guy has good stats and nice traits, he's basically everyone's best friend. His heir's alright, but his grandson is turning into a jerk. And I'm looking forward to it. Having everyone like me and chill is getting boring.

In the same game, the Arabian Empire I think just had to decadence revolt. A 5 year old with no parents is now the caliph and kicking in everyone's teeth around him. I've never seen that happen with a 5 year old.

Servetus
Apr 1, 2010
In my present Mali game there is a Byzantine Republic in the great city of Constantinople. I can't pay too much attention as I'm wrestling with ultimogeniture.

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
In one of my games I had the Byz steamrolled dead by the Mongols, The Ilkhante managed to conquer everything from the east of the map to Luxemburg and all the the Byz's turf. Byzantium held on just as Sicily and the HRE was bisected, Italy was cut off from the northern German portions. Then suddenly Byzantium was a Republic, then suddenly Byzantium was clawing it's way through Greece and Anatolia to Armenia. What they couldn't achieve as a Nobility base society was instantly rectified as a Republic since the ruler had shitloads of gold, he was literally the only Republic in the entire Mediterranean so every tradepost was his. All mercenaries were on retainer at all times, something totally odd for an AI thing to do.

I wish I had the save still since I'd like to have seen what the AI would have done given more time. The game ended shortly after they conquered Armenia.

But it's becoming quite common for my games to have Cumania organize the Tengri faith then the Mongols just become an unstoppable killing machine.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Tom Smykowski posted:

I do this, too. It also makes you appreciate a solid ruler. My current guy has good stats and nice traits, he's basically everyone's best friend. His heir's alright, but his grandson is turning into a jerk. And I'm looking forward to it. Having everyone like me and chill is getting boring.

In the same game, the Arabian Empire I think just had to decadence revolt. A 5 year old with no parents is now the caliph and kicking in everyone's teeth around him. I've never seen that happen with a 5 year old.

You can't declare war if you've got a regent, so children don't usually get to pick fights unless someone else is kind enough to start the war for them.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
I'm the duchess of Austria, kinswoman of the holy roman emperor and member of the HRE (low law level). I have a claim on the Kingdom of Sicily, but when I try to declare war on the Kingdom of Sicily the option to declare war isn't clickable because I don't have a valid cassus belli apparently. Anyone know why this is happening? I'm assuming I can't because the kingdom of sicily is a lower govt (baron - count - duke - king - emperor) than the HRE?

duralict
Sep 18, 2007

this isn't hug club at all
Is it a "weak claim"? You can't press weak claims for women, only strong ones.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
I'll check when I get back on later, but I'm fairly certain it is strong.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

So my Serbia game is kinda odd.

I decided to join up with the Byzantines for Pretty border reasons and, as mentioned earlier hoping to snipe the duchy with Ragusa.

Now the Duke of that duchy, the Duchy of Athens and the Duchy of Nicea are in a perpetual cycle of rebellion. It's gotten to the point where I just camp a mercenary army in Ragusa and finish sieging the entire county in about a week. Then the dukes get arrested and released a few days latter and revolt again in about a week.

I've tried excommunicating the Duke and having him accused of treason, and for RP-ing reasons I'm loathed to outright stab him (have a Kind, Pious ruler).

Is there a way to break this cycle or do I have to start stabbing?

And is there a reason I don't have De Jure claims on the duchy even though it's de jure a part of the Kingdom of Serbia?

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Tom Smykowski posted:

He's also got Quick and Sayyid, and he's Shia, right?

That's Rise of the Shia Caliphate. If the Shia Caliphate sits vacant for too long, a Sunni nation will get invaded by NPCs led by a heretofore unknown descendent of Mohammed. If they win, they set up a new Shia Caliphate in that kingdom.

YouTuber posted:

But it's becoming quite common for my games to have Cumania organize the Tengri faith then the Mongols just become an unstoppable killing machine.
Yeah. Cumania starts with three or four sites and within stoking distance of the remainder, and all of the sites are in the typical Golden Horde path, so the CPU almost always reforms unless the player stops it from happening.

I can't even remember the last time I saw the Golden Horde religious conversion event.

Cease to Hope fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Oct 6, 2013

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Cease to Hope posted:

Raid bishoprics and see if you can get the other two sites.

Hellenism has most of the disadvantages of pagan religions, including an inability to force conversion. It's a religion that will die out by design, even if it somehow appears in a game.

I really wish you could reform the roman empire as either an orthodox or hellenistic byzantium empire rather than just the former.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

Cease to Hope posted:

That's Rise of the Shia Caliphate. If the Shia Caliphate sits vacant for too long, a Sunni nation will get invaded by NPCs led by a heretofore unknown descendent of Mohammed. If they win, they set up a new Shia Caliphate in that kingdom.

Any idea if this can only happen once in a game? Or if it can trigger if Shiite Islam has been exterminated? Sort of like a rebirth of the religion?

Rejected Fate
Aug 5, 2011

France has a lot of kings in my game. It's quite amusing.

Meanwhile, Spain is consolidated into two kingdoms.

England isn't bad, it's just in a civil war.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Seeing that's just reminded me to ask if anyone has a good vanilla map mod. I really, really don't like how the vanilla map looks especially with the new navigable rivers.

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Cease to Hope posted:

He's also got Quick and Sayyid, and he's Shia, right?

Yeah, that's it. He's an adult now and has slowed down a bit.

Watching the Karlings in the Old Gods start is entertaining from a distance. Western Europe is in Karling-induced fractured chaos. The borders, my god. I tried to stab it into something more coherent, but that only made things worse.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

PrinceRandom posted:

And is there a reason I don't have De Jure claims on the duchy even though it's de jure a part of the Kingdom of Serbia?

As I recall, a) you only get De Jure claims on counties, and b) you need a certain level of Crown Authority to use a De Jure claim if you only have the kingdom and not the duchy. I don't play vanilla so someone else might have to check whether you'll need Medium or High.

Synnr
Dec 30, 2009
It seems like occasionally my VASSALS are changing my crown authority upwards. Or rather, I'm not clicking it for votes, but I got messages saying my authority had gone up. Is that supposed to happen?

I was happy with medium (I think that's what I had chosen), and now they are all pissy about the level of authority.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

I'm thinking of making a total conversion mod, but I don't know what's possible. Would anyone be able to tell me if these are feasible in the game's engine?

-Generally, locking a religion into a specific inheritance law, a la Muslims. Is this just a matter of putting "NOT religion = whatever" on everything else?

-Specifically, a religion that locks you into agnatic castle inheritance, but enatic temple inheritance. I want chiefs and high priestesses for this group. I don't know how editing temple laws works though.

-A title that only exists for one generation, and then is destroyed instead of passed down. I want the head of a religion to indicate a Genghis Khan type, a title that must be earned rather than inherited. Maybe require a "baddest motherfucker" trait that's only available via decision?

-Locking a religion into matrilineal marriages only, like the opposite of a republic. I want an extremely old-school religion that counts all genealogy from the mother's side (they'll be locked into Enatic Tannistry). I'm the least confident about getting this one to work.

Edit: I'm also looking for general suggestions on "things to do with excess sons." The combination of merchant republic mechanics and concubines for one of the regions means I'll need a bunch of ways for patricians to shove relatives into every crevice they can find. Free investiture and viking invasions are a couple I've thought of, but I need more.

Goon Danton fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Oct 6, 2013

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Nolanar posted:

Edit: I'm also looking for general suggestions on "things to do with excess sons." The combination of merchant republic mechanics and concubines for one of the regions means I'll need a bunch of ways for patricians to shove relatives into every crevice they can find. Free investiture and viking invasions are a couple I've thought of, but I need more.

Some kind of Varangian Guard equivalent where they head off to work for somebody else and maybe come back later? Like if they're a merchant Republic maybe some kind of event where they head off to seek their fortune in another republic and you get an event showing what happened to them later on? Give it different outcomes like the Varangian one has, like one where they earn a lot of experience and money and then come back later, one where they piss off a patrician in that city and end up getting stabbed to death in a back alley, etc.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Nolanar posted:

I'm thinking of making a total conversion mod, but I don't know what's possible. Would anyone be able to tell me if these are feasible in the game's engine?

Sure!

quote:

-Generally, locking a religion into a specific inheritance law, a la Muslims. Is this just a matter of putting "NOT religion = whatever" on everything else?

Easy to do. It's just like you said. Follow the pattern for Muslims, who are locked into Agnatic Open.

quote:

-Specifically, a religion that locks you into agnatic castle inheritance, but enatic temple inheritance. I want chiefs and high priestesses for this group. I don't know how editing temple laws works though.

I think that if you were real savvy with event coding, you might be able to hack this, but it'd be pretty difficult.

quote:

-A title that only exists for one generation, and then is destroyed instead of passed down. I want the head of a religion to indicate a Genghis Khan type, a title that must be earned rather than inherited. Maybe require a "baddest motherfucker" trait that's only available via decision?

For this, go into "on_actions" and find the list of death events. Add your new event to the list of events that happen on death. (If you have trouble finding this, search for a birth event, like the bastard events and follow the chain upwards). Make it so that upon death, an event triggers if that person is the holder of that specific title, and make it so that the title is destroyed.

quote:

-Locking a religion into matrilineal marriages only, like the opposite of a republic. I want an extremely old-school religion that counts all genealogy from the mother's side (they'll be locked into Enatic Tannistry). I'm the least confident about getting this one to work.

Sorry! This can't be done, marriageability is a hard-coded thing.

quote:

Maybe make a Varangian guard-like event chain for an adult son who's idle too long?

Fortuitous Bumble
Jan 5, 2007

I tried one of the 1066 starts as the Basque ruler (Je-something) and Spain is loving crazy. There are constant wars between all the Catholic rulers in Spain, who all seem to be related, so I can't really keep track of what's going on. And then I started a holy war with the Muslims in the middle of all the other wars and that dragged in a large part of Europe (the Hungarians arrived like a year after the war started with 9,000 men and saved me).

Also my king's sister ran off with the Prince of England after I did a matrilineal marriage, I'm assuming that's some CK2+ feature since they don't have any land? And the Italians keep paying me hundreds of gold to marry my king's relatives, I don't know if that's part of the base game or not.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
Yeah 1066 Spain is a clusterfuck. I don't think the three brothers to your west start with any claims on you, though, which will make it slightly easier, but still. And yes, republics have to pay a bribe price to marry noble women, that's in vanilla -- although I've never, in hundreds of hours of gameplay, actually seen them do it. Usually they just ask me to let them marry a random lowborn courtier. Huh.

Glass Hand
Apr 24, 2006

Allyn posted:

I've never, in hundreds of hours of gameplay, actually seen them do it.

It may have something to do with geographical proximity. In an earlier game as the King of Burgundy, I would get at least one request every generation from Genoa or (more rarely) Pisa to have one of my daughters marry their heir or other close relation, usually offering 300-something gold each time. It's not a great idea from an alliance perspective, because the alliance is worthless unless the patrician family you married into controls the Doge-ship, but I accepted a few times in the early game when 300-400 is a shitload of cash, and occasionally later on after France broke up and strong alliances were no longer quite as crucial for my defense.

Or it could just be that I happened to have free daughters at the same time they happened to have free sons.

What's far rarer, at least in my experience, is when Republics just straight up give you gifts - that's happened to me twice. I don't know why they do it, if they're trying to dissuade me from an embargo war or butter me up to accept an embargo war request against their rivals later (though war requests did not directly follow the gifts, so the former seems more likely). Republics are the only AI realms I've ever seen give gifts to the player.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
EDIT --This is talking about the Bride Price.

They do it as a way of ingratiating themselves to you. I've had it pop up several times in a game where somehow Normandy, of all places, became a republic under France. Since my court was right near there and they had all kinds of posts in the area, they kept spamming my king if he'd be so kind as to lend off his daughters.

EDIT
As far as the "Just give a guy a shitload of money", I was getting those events like crazy when I was a local Muslim ruler. So I think it's how they dissuade you from being angry at them. That is, I think the AI republics give gifts to rulers that have a poor opinion of them.

Veryslightlymad fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Oct 7, 2013

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Veryslightlymad posted:

They do it as a way of ingratiating themselves to you. I've had it pop up several times in a game where somehow Normandy, of all places, became a republic under France. Since my court was right near there and they had all kinds of posts in the area, they kept spamming my king if he'd be so kind as to lend off his daughters.

I guess as a spinoff question, how often does the AI form a republic? Should I expect any to show up in the Old Gods game I'm eventually porting? I'm not sure I've ever seen one form that I haven't made myself.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

PrinceRandom posted:

I guess as a spinoff question, how often does the AI form a republic? Should I expect any to show up in the Old Gods game I'm eventually porting? I'm not sure I've ever seen one form that I haven't made myself.

As near as I can tell, very rarely. It's kind of disappointing. I've seen more theocracies raised than Republics, but republics is definitely something that pops up from time to time..... To be honest, I'm not even sure what the mechanic is for an AI republic suddenly springing into existence.

I know with a theocracy, it's usually some guy with Free Investiture stuck an unwanted relative into a Bishopric, and then someone else decided Mr. Now a Bishop would make one hell of a King, and started a faction for him. With Republics, though, I just don't know. The city has to become the main part of the county, and then that count has to become a duke, somehow. It'd take someone savvier about the AI than I am to figure this one out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass Hand
Apr 24, 2006

As far as I can tell, the AI only forms republics by accident:

- A king-level republic creates a coastal duke-level vassal (who, being a republican vassal, often gets a city as his capitol) and then that vassal gains independence.
- A duke-level liege with a coastal Lord Mayor vassal loses his demesne in a war, and auto-revokes the lord mayor, thus transmuting himself into a doge.
- An existing coastal Lord Mayor is given a duke title by his liege.

The first is vanishingly rare, and the latter two are also very rare in vanilla because feudal lords do not seem to purposefully create non-feudal vassals, creating Lord Mayors and Prince-Bishops only when they have no other choice.

In SWMH (or possibly other similar map/history mods) it's somewhat more common (but still rare) because there are a number of counties that literally have no castle holding at the start of the game. Thus, they can't become feudal (until a new castle holding is built), so they will automatically become lord mayors/bishops when their liege hands out the title. The more lord mayors there are on the map, the higher the chances of a republic emerging, assuming they're coastal.

EDIT: What would be neat is a "communal revolt" event, wherein rebels pop up and target a county with a mayor in it, and if they win the top-level holding is vacated and given to the mayor, making a lord mayor. I don't know if that's actually possible, but it would be nice to have a mechanic that occasionally creates Lord Mayors, particularly in places that historically were enamored of communal liberty (i.e. Lombardy). That wouldn't create a republic automatically, but Lord Mayors are the prerequisites for them.

Glass Hand fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Oct 7, 2013

• Locked thread