Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Midnight City posted:

If this were a less lovely show then CCH Pounder's character would use Toric's death to just begin systematically destroying the club using by the book police work leaving the club with no way to strike back or leverage any idiotic macguffin into being safe.

What was done with Toric's character was fairly lazy writing. Toric should have been fleshed out more. I wanted him to become a dynamic character, that maybe brought some quality back into the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuyDudeBroMan
Jun 3, 2013

by Ralp
Ugg. I'm not finding an SOA back patch for sale. All the patches online are tiny. A (p)leather vest is easy to get. No way in gently caress am I buying an "official" SOA vest with all the patches included for >$100.

I just want me and my dog to be Jax for Halloween. So difficult.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
Have you tried looking for places that make custom patches?

e: Also, don't know if you want to pay 60 bucks for something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Outlaw-Anarch...anarchy+patches

Kempo Yellow Belt fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Oct 5, 2013

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
I love the animated gifs...now we need one of the Seinfeld "I'm done" gif fading to SOA.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

spronk posted:

whatever happened to CIA Agent Machete Cartel Boss anyways?

Deus put him back in his machina.

richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

Twenty years? It's no wonder I'm so hungry. Do you have anything to eat?
Just watched Pacific Rim (tired and needed something I could follow with my brain switched off). Charlie Hunnam browalks in that too. :rolleyes:

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

GuyDudeBroMan posted:

Ugg. I'm not finding an SOA back patch for sale. All the patches online are tiny. A (p)leather vest is easy to get. No way in gently caress am I buying an "official" SOA vest with all the patches included for >$100.

Do you live near a head / metal shirt shop? All the ones near me have tons of bootleg SOA stuff for sale.

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

A 10% levy on BAKED GOODS?!

richardfun posted:

Just watched Pacific Rim (tired and needed something I could follow with my brain switched off). Charlie Hunnam browalks in that too. :rolleyes:

Of course he does, he was browalking all the way back in that Undeclared episode where he has to fight.

His browalking along with his ridiculous accent has me convinced he's either the very best of actors or the very worst, there's really no middle ground.

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
I'm trying to remember if he browalked in Nicolas Nickleby.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Hunnam almost pulls muscles browalking so hard in Green Street Hooligans

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I don't think he was browalking in Queer as Folk.

He was, however, all about being at the bottom of things :laugh:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Pron on VHS posted:

Hunnam almost pulls muscles browalking so hard in Green Street Hooligans

Oh my GOD that was HIM!?

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.

GuyDudeBroMan posted:

you could always track down a sons of anarchy t-shirt, then just cut the logo off and sew it on to your jacket.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
Can someone summarise the current situation with Tara? She's pretty much the only character I don't want to die in a fire.

Hipster Occultist
Aug 16, 2008

He's an ancient, obscure god. You probably haven't heard of him.

Uh, I think she's trying to set up a divorce and get away clean because her husband is a psychopathic idiot child with a gun and a few idiot friends.

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow
Scoobie doobie doobie?

SneakySneaks
Feb 11, 2006

B.H. Facials posted:

I'm trying to remember if he browalked in Nicolas Nickleby.

He did all kinds of weird walking in Cold Mountain and Children of Men. Maybe not bro-walking, but close.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Hipster Occultist posted:

Uh, I think she's trying to set up a divorce and get away clean because her husband is a psychopathic idiot child with a gun and a few idiot friends.

What I don't get is how she plans on illustrating all the illegal poo poo the MC does, yet somehow keeping Jax completely out of it. "Yeah his father was one of the founders of the club and he grew up in it his whole life and he was VP at one point but now he's president......so obviously there's no way he could've participated in anything illegal."

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Oh my GOD that was HIM!?

Yeah, and there's a scene early in the movie when him and Elijah Wood are walking around in England somewhere and the shot captures Hunnam's weird walk so perfectly, I have known about the browalk before Sutter even thought of this stupid show

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
I don't remember him browalking in Undeclared.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

haljordan posted:

What I don't get is how she plans on illustrating all the illegal poo poo the MC does, yet somehow keeping Jax completely out of it. "Yeah his father was one of the founders of the club and he grew up in it his whole life and he was VP at one point but now he's president......so obviously there's no way he could've participated in anything illegal."

Pretty sure she doesn't care what happens to him at this point.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
The whole divorce thing is weird because while obviously in real life Tara would probably not care and just be like 'I'm outta here!' the show always finds ways to dissapoint, so obviously there is going to be something more to it, I just haven't figured out what dumb twist it will lead to yet.

I mean, its possible that I'm misremembering because this show is just so bad at this point but Jax saw some paperwork about the divorce didnt he? And then he went to talk to Tara, but we didn't see that conversation, so obviously theres something hidden there thats going to surprise us or they wouldn't have hidden it.

Maybe Tara works for the CIA now.

GuyDudeBroMan
Jun 3, 2013

by Ralp
Any news on when the final season will be? I'm taking bets on the better series finale. This or Dexter.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Medullah posted:

I love the animated gifs...now we need one of the Seinfeld "I'm done" gif fading to SOA.

Just realized that I did it backwards, but I kinda like how it came out. :v:

FishBulb posted:

Maybe Tara works for the CIA now.

:ssh: Having sex in front of a fresh corpse of a CIA agent gives you their power!

As for the divorce it'll just be another one of those hurdles that keeps her from leaving ("I can't leave until you sign these papers") which is kinda pointless since she could simply annul their 2-3 week-long marriage anyway.

But what am I saying, that would mean a woman other than Sutter's wife came out ahead on this show and he certainly won't allow that to happen.

Dead Snoopy posted:

Please continue recapping these episodes. I'm loving it.

Fatkraken posted:

For reals. I haven't watched it, and this is more fun.

richardfun posted:

Recaps like these are pretty much the reason I still watch this show. Please, keep it up!

CloFan posted:

^^ Yes, definitely do!

You guys are making me sympathize with Jax right now: just when I thought I was out -- they pull me back in! However, I shall get to the bottom of it, for you! :patriot: Though I can't assure that every episode will be as :bang: as this one was. Don't let me down, Sutter!

whyohgod!

Ghostpilot fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Oct 6, 2013

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

I just realized - am I the only one still left with the Samcro gang tag?
I'm torn between paying 5 bux to get rid of it (just the tag) and wearing it until the series finale to bear testament to my (and all of your) hatewatching.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

mcbexx posted:

I'm torn between paying 5 bux to get rid of it (just the tag) and wearing it until the series finale to bear testament to my (and all of your) hatewatching.

If it makes you feel better, I'd still have mine if EVE goons didn't change my avatar every week to gently caress with me.

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

A 10% levy on BAKED GOODS?!

comes along bort posted:

I don't remember him browalking in Undeclared.

He walks weird in the whole show, but the browalking is just the one time when he's teaching the Jay Baruchel character how to fight, he starts by teaching him how to browalk then they start punching each other in the ears

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

I posted a clip of him browalking on Queer as Folk once. Been doing it a loooong time.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

spronk posted:

whatever happened to CIA Agent Machete Cartel Boss anyways?

Its hilarious because aren't they still waiting on the next shipment of RPGs from the Irish which Jax has been refusing to do anything with? Because hey we suddenly switched to caring about school shootings.

gently caress.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Ghostpilot posted:

Just realized that I did it backwards, but I kinda like how it came out. :v:

Hahaha awesome, you rock.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

mcbexx posted:

Wanna lose the patch, you gotta take it to the table, bro.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

nooneofconsequence posted:

Wanna lose the patch, you gotta take it to the table, bro.

You don't have to do that though if you're the Prez. Welcome to the NWO.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

mcbexx posted:

Fire or knife?

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

vyst posted:

If it makes you feel better, I'd still have mine if EVE goons didn't change my avatar every week to gently caress with me.

Don't talk about SMcD in other threads...we don't want to attract his attention.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

suboptimal posted:

Fire or knife?

Only as long as there's a picnic full of small children outside to overhear your bloodcurdling screams.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

smg77 posted:

Don't talk about SMcD in other threads...we don't want to attract his attention.

He's my Robin Hood, saved me twice so far from Homestuck.

Eff Jay
Dec 6, 2008

mcbexx posted:

You and me both BROTHERRRRRR. Hoping for someone just to fill in my whole av box like Clay's arm. Painful reminder of the LOVE FOR THE CLUB, brother.

[Bro Walks so hard hurts himself turning door knob.]

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Pron on VHS posted:

Yeah, and there's a scene early in the movie when him and Elijah Wood are walking around in England somewhere and the shot captures Hunnam's weird walk so perfectly, I have known about the browalk before Sutter even thought of this stupid show

I had seen Hooligans waaay before SoA since I only got into it when season 4 was already airing. Additionally, without knowing that Hunnam was british, and with his lack of facial hair and the nigh-cleanshaven head I never made the connection that it was the same actor. Fast-forward to a little while ago when I watched Hooligans again and, upon seeing that veritable browalk-exhibition he does, went "Waaaaaait a minute, that can't be...that wouldn't possibly be him?" before it all fell into place.

richardfun posted:

I just watched Pacific Rim not even an hour ago (seeing as it recently started airing where I live) and came to post this. With the aforementioned connection revealed to me in Hooligans, I wasn't surprised to see the browalk make an appearance in it. What did, however, knock my drat teeth out was seeing Clay loving Morrow out of nowhere.

And all the Morrow-related closure I never got from Sutters's lovely writing, this movie gave me within 2 hours. :haw:

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

I'm pretty sure I saw his robot do the bro walk at one point in that movie. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finndo
Dec 27, 2005

Title Text goes here.

suboptimal posted:

Fire or knife?

Clay seems to have opted for a third option -- black sharpie.

• Locked thread