Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I am very against the idea of making it a money league.

btw congratulations to Juiced for being the only team in the Dan Marino division with more points scored than the fourth-place team in the Bart Starr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seventeen
Jan 2, 2005

Do not try and score on the powerplay. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

What truth?

There is no powerplay.
I'd be against making it a pay league but would certainly help fund a trophy or plaque that can be mailed from champion to champion considering most of us have been here from the start and this league fuckin owns

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp
Yeah don't need to make it a pay league for everyone but I can also pony up whatever you need for a plaque or trophy or whatever.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
There is absolute crap on the wire for a D this week. I think I'd rather just eat the 0 and keep the Vikings. Or if you want Kendall Wright for a even halfass D, let me know.

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp

Silly Burrito posted:

There is absolute crap on the wire for a D this week. I think I'd rather just eat the 0 and keep the Vikings. Or if you want Kendall Wright for a even halfass D, let me know.

Well apparently someone just dropped Falcons DST which is like a top-5 play this week so it's your lucky day.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wasianchickn posted:

Well apparently someone just dropped Falcons DST which is like a top-5 play this week so it's your lucky day.

Looks like Hot Dog wanted some Dirty Bird. Gonna eat a 0 and hope for the best.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

Power of Pecota posted:

I am very against the idea of making it a money league.

btw congratulations to Juiced for being the only team in the Dan Marino division with more points scored than the fourth-place team in the Bart Starr.

Yeah, Id never make it a pay league, I realize most of the league wouldn't want it.

AS for a trophy fund, I'll look into how much it'd cost to get a plaque.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

One point earned in the Dan Marino division is like 4.75 points in any other

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp
wait what

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp
I failed my fantasy economics class but are you saying your players are so terrible that one point scored by them is like 4.75 points scored by one of ours? Cause a yard's a yard bro.

Or are you saying that when you play a division game like last week that JetsGuy literally took the field and was covering Roddy White and Vernon Davis and the like?

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
I'm literally starting no QB and still projected to win by 20 over 1017 BRICK SQUAD.

:smug:

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp

JetsGuy posted:

I'm literally starting no QB and still projected to win by 20 over 1017 BRICK SQUAD.

You mean by 95.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

wasianchickn posted:

You mean by 95.

Don't be jealous just because your division is subpar.

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp
Personally I'm thankful ESPN doesn't arbitrarily cut my points based on my division's washed-up broadcaster of choice.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
What the hell, RBs?

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

Silly Burrito posted:

What the hell, RBs?

You had a chance to ask for forgiveness.

Instead, you opted to double down on your arrogance.

Put yourself in the Dan's hands.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

JetsGuy posted:

heh

Might get my first win thanks to Ray Rice and James Jones.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

JetsGuy posted:

You had a chance to ask for forgiveness.

Instead, you opted to double down on your arrogance.

Put yourself in the Dan's hands.

NEVER

Also, next week, I'm so starting Pierre over Lamar Miller. Even if Lamar didn't have a bye.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Will work for Quarterback.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

WAIT WHO'S POWER OF PALMER I FEEL WEIRD ABOUT THIS

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

JetsGuy posted:

The one thing I enjoy almost as much than crushing another person under the Peyton Manning/Chiefs DST train is the petard-hoisting over here.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Power of Pecota posted:

WAIT WHO'S POWER OF PALMER I FEEL WEIRD ABOUT THIS

I am.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
It'd be cool if Vernon Davis could do a thing, but I doubt it with this lead.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
WEIRD right as I wrote that

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp

JuicedSixFo posted:

WEIRD right as I wrote that

The fix is in.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Ok down an estimated 75 points or so. I need Philip Rivers to go more Philip Rivers than ever before.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
CMON PHILLIP RIVERS I NEED YOU TO GO ALL PHILLIP RIVERS

Eltoasto posted:

Ok down an estimated 75 points or so. I need Philip Rivers to go more Philip Rivers than ever before.

:hfive:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

In hindsight that was a little overly dramatic.

E: Separate note, Rob Gronkowski please come back~

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Thank you, Tom Brady, for only scoring 5.8 points this week. My entire team was out on a bye and I still might win this week.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

All I need is 30 points from Matt Ryan vs the Jets. Totally doable, right?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
With 6 point passing tds it is fairly reasonable.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Gonna publicly shame Commish in here, he could be up by 24 on the only undefeated team left if he started Ryan Fitzpatrick over Ben Roethlisberger's bye week and Danny Woodhead over ruled out on Friday Stevan Ridley.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

Power of Pecota posted:

Gonna publicly shame Commish in here, he could be up by 24 on the only undefeated team left if he started Ryan Fitzpatrick over Ben Roethlisberger's bye week and Danny Woodhead over ruled out on Friday Stevan Ridley.

What the gently caress is this poo poo?

Commish, you know better than that.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

Braksgirl posted:

Thank you, Tom Brady, for only scoring 5.8 points this week. My entire team was out on a bye and I still might win this week.

You should be thanking the Raider's D

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

Wow, I just checked that poo poo and that's terrible. Commish, I thought you were supposed to win it all this year bro what happened

halonx
May 4, 2005

The Bengals D pulls it out nicely this week. Very pleased.

My bench performed well too, bye weeks shouldn't suck too bad this season. Until they do.

seventeen
Jan 2, 2005

Do not try and score on the powerplay. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

What truth?

There is no powerplay.
I don't want to alarm anyone but the Bart Starr division has two of the leagues top three scoring teams

:siren: :siren: :siren:

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp
That's because Bart Starr owns (yes I confess, I have no actual allegiance other than feeling obliged to scorn Dan Marino).

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
C'mon Roddy/Snelling, someone catch one more ball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Ha ha NOPE. You're done.

• Locked thread