Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Tibeerius posted:

Once the outpost is established, you can loot any remaining caches in the outpost... the type of resources produced by that outpost will not be affected. Do note, however, that if you ever delete that building as an outpost, it's type will once again be dictated by the normal rules.

Oh, I actually didn't know that. I guess that is nice. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaceking
Aug 27, 2012

One for the road...
Whilst attempting the Random Survivor trick (killing off the two starter characters after crossing the bridge), I found out that Ed is immortal. Watched a mob of 10 zombies chew on him for about 15 minutes without him dying.

Dying my rear end; you're a goddamn warlock, Ed.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
What determines the upkeep costs for a homebase? For my second playthrough i wanna setup at the farm and keep the survivorcount low, maybe around 8-10. But this time around i wanna get good control over the resource situation that was way out of hand last game, aspecially for materials. (Wish zombies would actually bang at the defences rather than jump over so the materialcost was a bit more realistic.)

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Dongattack posted:

What determines the upkeep costs for a homebase? For my second playthrough i wanna setup at the farm and keep the survivorcount low, maybe around 8-10. But this time around i wanna get good control over the resource situation that was way out of hand last game, aspecially for materials. (Wish zombies would actually bang at the defences rather than jump over so the materialcost was a bit more realistic.)

Food is based directly on how many survivors you have medicine only seems to take have requirements when one of your survivors is sick or injured, when they aren't it doesn't seem to have any requirements. I think ammo might be your survivors/2 but I'm not sure and for materials I have no idea what starts the base daily cost but I know that each outpost you have increases it by 1.

Spaceking posted:

Whilst attempting the Random Survivor trick (killing off the two starter characters after crossing the bridge), I found out that Ed is immortal. Watched a mob of 10 zombies chew on him for about 15 minutes without him dying.

I had Ed dye to normal zombies after he only just barely managed to kill a juggernaut...
Also your avatar and caption are loving awesome

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Tommofork posted:

Weird. Ferals almost never get knocked down for me. I have to dodge their lunge.

With big fattys, just keep out of arms reach, try and stand next to something. When they charge, move out of the way. Whale on their back while they're stunned.

See also head shots with guns, Molotov cocktails, explosives. All really good at weakening them.
The drop-kick will knock down a feral easily 90% of the time, regardless of skill, remaining stamina or health, or whether the feral is mid-leap or not. You may need to follow up as they stand before you can finish them, but it's the most reliable move in the game for dealing with that particular threat (outside of car doors, since ferals are pretty good at juking to the side as you try and ram them head-on)

Grinning Goblin posted:

That's because it's not true unless something was massively changed in a patch since PC release. Outposts drain the resources left in them until they run out, then they turn into ammo and have a different icon.

Spaceking posted:

Nobody can die until you finish the tutorial.

Tibeerius
Feb 22, 2007

coyo7e posted:

Grinning Goblin posted:

Tibeerius posted:

Once the outpost is established, you can loot any remaining caches in the outpost... the type of resources produced by that outpost will not be affected. Do note, however, that if you ever delete that building as an outpost, it's type will once again be dictated by the normal rules.
That's because it's not true unless something was massively changed in a patch since PC release. Outposts drain the resources left in them until they run out, then they turn into ammo and have a different icon.
It's true. Outposts - once established - are not affected by the caches contained within them.

quote:

Q: If I find an outpost that has three material caches, and I make an outpost out of it, does having three unlooted caches count for the outpost daily supply? Or can I just leave one for the outpost to "count"?

A: You only need to leave one there to begin the resource generation cycle (assuming you don’t want the outpost to generate ammo). Leaving more won’t make a difference. And of course, once you’re rolling, you can take that one as well. Once the outpost resource type is established, that’s the type of resource it makes for the remainder of the game, no matter what else is left in the building.
http://forums.undeadlabs.com/showthread.php?28921-Outpost-and-Resources-Q-amp-A-7-26-2013

I also can't find any confirmation that an outpost can "drain" its resource type.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
Whoa that's a major change since they officially explained it last, and it makes the game sort of laughably remarkably easy since there's not even an incentive to ever move outposts now.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Just got to the fairgrounds and set up camp. Went looting in the various military stashes and found nearly a dozen hand grenades and a M32 grenade launcher. Time to put the 40mm grenades I've been holding on to to use :getin:

Edit: wow, why did I avoid using explosives before now?! One well placed frag grenade sent bits and pieces of an entire horde raining down on my poor favorite character.

InequalityGodzilla fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Oct 7, 2013

El Seven
Jan 15, 2012
Update #1

Update #2

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Are survivors with the reflexes skill really rare or something? I've literally never seen a random survivor with them, only Sam and Ed. Powerhouse, on the other hand, I've got like 5 people with that.

Also, is it possible to get a survivor with both reflexes and powerhouse or is that as gamebreaking as I imagine?

Wolfgang Pauli
Mar 26, 2008

One Three Seven
So if I'm trying to raise cardio on a new character, do I basically just have to go for morning jogs around to the outposts? Going from Marcus to my Cardio 2 newbie is rough.

Tibeerius posted:

I also can't find any confirmation that an outpost can "drain" its resource type.

quote:

Q: Does an Outpost built supply you with ammo if it's built on an area with no resources left? There's no difference between an Outpost built on an ammo supply store and one built on a building with no resources inside at all, right?

A: The materials used in generating resources are coming from your main base, not the outpost itself, so the number of resources at the newly-created outpost itself does not matter. But you’ve got to start with something in the outpost in the first place, unless you just want ammunition.

quote:

Q: If I find an outpost that has three material caches, and I make an outpost out of it, does having three unlooted caches count for the outpost daily supply? Or can I just leave one for the outpost to "count"?

A: You only need to leave one there to begin the resource generation cycle (assuming you don’t want the outpost to generate ammo). Leaving more won’t make a difference. And of course, once you’re rolling, you can take that one as well. Once the outpost resource type is established, that’s the type of resource it makes for the remainder of the game, no matter what else is left in the building.

Outpost-generated resources apparently have nothing to do with the actual resources left.

Feeble posted:

Are survivors with the reflexes skill really rare or something? I've literally never seen a random survivor with them, only Sam and Ed. Powerhouse, on the other hand, I've got like 5 people with that.

Also, is it possible to get a survivor with both reflexes and powerhouse or is that as gamebreaking as I imagine?
I've got a guy with Reflex 3. It's just confirmation bias on both our parts, though. It's up to the Random Number Gods.

Wolfgang Pauli fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Oct 7, 2013

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Feeble posted:

They're mutually exclusive as they both have skills that could overlap on button presses.

And it's not particularly rare, you're just unlucky. Ed's the only one to start with it, though.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Wolfgang Pauli posted:

So if I'm trying to raise cardio on a new character, do I basically just have to go for morning jogs around to the outposts? Going from Marcus to my Cardio 2 newbie is rough.
Yeah, that's the only way to boost it. The best trick I've found (and I think the best possible) is to use snacks. If you're running without a rucksack eating a snack makes your stamina regen so much faster that it actually overrides the stamina drain and causes it to rise. So basically take a character with low cardio, give them a backpack with 6-8 snacks in it and just start running. Once your stamina is just a tiny bit before the survivor would stop running and say "I need a breather," eat a snack. Usually it will just manage to completely refill your stamina before the effect wears off.

So basically the best way is to start running and organize it so that you never have to stop. Forrest Gump that poo poo and you can usually from lvl 1 cardio up to level 7 in about 15-20 minutes though I usually only do it up until like level 6 because the gap between 6 and 7 seems much, much larger. Only downside is that like I said you need a shitton of snacks if you're going to do it for everyone. Also it takes like 3x as long if the person has that "smoker" perk that reduces cardio gain but I made that fucker work his legs whether he wanted to or not!

Anyway, another question for you coyo7e: how big are the drawbacks to not having a sleeping area? I'm art the fairgrounds and I definitely won't waste 2 out of my 4 spaces to get that well rested bonus but with the various structures I want to build I won't have a spare space for beds. If I have a base without beds will it just result in them taking longer to lose the tired status or are my survivors so stupid that they literally won't sleep at all without available beds? Also what's that "sleep deprivation" thing the bed structure talks about? Is it another status similar to sick or injured, I've literally never seen it?

My current favorite survivor is this little brunette girl with a bright pink jacket and a pinkish-purple backpack. Her name is Callie Kayson so I call her Kay-kay :3:

Kaykay has the Powerhouse and Tough as Nails (+10 vitality) traits and wields a sledgehammer and AK-47 custom with ruthless efficiency. But then she also has "Dim Bulb." I basically like to imagine her as a perfect mix of :downs: and :black101:. I realized she'd be my favorite when I was playing as her and accidentally ran full speed into a propane tank while in the sports car. She got blown nearly 20 feet into the air, 40-50 feet away and got right back up to kill the feral that came running to investigate the explosion. This game, man, this game :allears:

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
At level 1, you should eat a snack before your stamina hits about 1/3 remaining to have it fully refilled when the snack runs out. Each level it gets a little bit easier, but with level 1 Cardio, stop at 1/3-1/2 of your blue bar remaining if you want to sprint constantly without ending up with a flashing bar.

Wolfgang Pauli
Mar 26, 2008

One Three Seven
What exactly is randomly generated about the survivors? Is it just a collection of pre-made survivors that get chosen randomly, because people are getting the same dudes I am with the same stats and everything.

Also, where the hell do I park to have cars repair at Kirkman? I don't have a tools expert, but they should at least be repairing flat tires and busted doors and poo poo without it. I've blanketed like eight cars around those two parking flags.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Wolfgang Pauli posted:

What exactly is randomly generated about the survivors? Is it just a collection of pre-made survivors that get chosen randomly, because people are getting the same dudes I am with the same stats and everything.

I can't say exactly how it works mechanically, but I think there's a set of pre-made survivors who have randomized names, and the game basically just picks between those for the non-essential NPC survivors in the world.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Shima Honnou posted:

I can't say exactly how it works mechanically, but I think there's a set of pre-made survivors who have randomized names, and the game basically just picks between those for the non-essential NPC survivors in the world.

This isn't entirely true - there is a set of pre-generated survivors with randomized names, but there are also fully randomized survivors. Generally, you get the former from the various story missions, and you get the latter from the random enclaves that end up liking you enough and asking to join your group.

Wolfgang Pauli
Mar 26, 2008

One Three Seven
There's no other way to build up trust than waiting for missions? The enclave a couple houses down has max trust and I still can't do anything with them. They've already lost one member and I want Tom and Vanessa to move in before something bad happens.

Mental Midget
Apr 18, 2005

We're glad you could play SQIV. As usual, you've been a real pantload.
Do we have any idea if the "DLC pack" as they're calling it will be free? I was under the impression that it would be free, but in this thread one of the CM's mentions they'll be giving away copies of SoD: Breakdown for free as prizes.

http://forums.undeadlabs.com/showthread.php?34704-One-Million-(Official-Celebration-Thread-)

Tibeerius
Feb 22, 2007
It is probably not going to be free, given that Undead Labs seems to be completely sidestepping the question. :(
Still, some really exciting stuff about the upcoming DLC...

quote:

Transportation

Remember all the sneaking around you did during the tutorial? Remember how little of that you did after you got your first car? Cars are super-powerful in State of Decay, and they’re everywhere. Smash one up ramming it into a horde, and you can simply trade it in for another.

But now, as difficulty rises, the number of available vehicles drops like a rock. Suddenly, cars become a rare resource that you have to use wisely or not at all, and you’re no longer as inclined to make a suicide run straight into a Juggernaut just for kicks. Sneaking around on foot, using your car as a last resort, becomes one of the best strategies.

And you should probably try to keep your Tools Expert alive.
Perhaps the DLC will be worth the price.

Tibeerius fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Oct 8, 2013

Wolfgang Pauli
Mar 26, 2008

One Three Seven
I think it's worth being DLC. I don't have a problem with paying a little extra for savegame plus. This game is only $20, what are they expecting to even charge for it? $5, if that?

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

What's up with the crashed plane? It never comes up in the storyline, and there's really nothing interesting there except for one box you can loot.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

There were references to a mission about collecting survivors from a plane crash in the files, but I don't think it made it into the game.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Collateral Damage posted:

What's up with the crashed plane? It never comes up in the storyline, and there's really nothing interesting there except for one box you can loot.
...It's a plane. That crashed. Presumably because someone died on board and got to chomping other passengers. This isn't Lost, there doesn't need to be a huge story behind it.

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal

Feeble posted:

...It's a plane. That crashed. Presumably because someone died on board and got to chomping other passengers. This isn't Lost, there doesn't need to be a huge story behind it.

Isn't one of their zombies-in-other-media Easter eggs connected to it, though? IIRC that critter crate that's broken open is supposed to be a reference to some... thing that didn't ring a bell when I saw it and now escapes me completely.

DETECTIVE EDIT: Okay, the plane references Flight of the Living Dead, I guess...? Not familiar with that one. Past-his-prime Romero drek or an even lower budget parody? In any case the cage is a separate, more obvious reference to the Outbreak monkey, presumably. Sorry; forgot there were two different things going on there with the plane in the field.

There are some Easter egg references listed here, if you're willing to sift through some stupid. The comments have a couple neat items that aren't in the article proper. I mostly just like catching some of the old classic zombie film references that I never would have noticed on my own.

Trustworthy fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Oct 9, 2013

Wolfgang Pauli
Mar 26, 2008

One Three Seven
Romero's only made Land of the Dead and Diary of the Dead after the original trilogy. The only Living Dead film Romero made was the original Night, the knockoffs used "of the Living Dead".

So I've got two enclaves in Spencer's Mill, which I wholly control from Kirkman. One is abandoned and the guys likely got killed off in the long long ago. The other has two survivors who I really want to come a few houses down and live with me, but I never get any missions from them. I'm at max trust, but I can't go any higher. Am I going to have to withdraw imperial protection and leave them to fend for themselves without my legions for a bit? I already lost Katie somewhere, I don't want to lose Vanessa and Tom.

Also, how is the Alan mercy killing mission supposed to end? I was supposed to take him to the gun shop in Spencer's Mill and off him, but a juggernaut jumped us out of nowhere and it literally tore him in half. Was that scripted or not? It seems like too big a coincidence, but I got a mission failed.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Wolfgang Pauli posted:

Romero's only made Land of the Dead and Diary of the Dead after the original trilogy. The only Living Dead film Romero made was the original Night, the knockoffs used "of the Living Dead".

So I've got two enclaves in Spencer's Mill, which I wholly control from Kirkman. One is abandoned and the guys likely got killed off in the long long ago. The other has two survivors who I really want to come a few houses down and live with me, but I never get any missions from them. I'm at max trust, but I can't go any higher. Am I going to have to withdraw imperial protection and leave them to fend for themselves without my legions for a bit? I already lost Katie somewhere, I don't want to lose Vanessa and Tom.

Also, how is the Alan mercy killing mission supposed to end? I was supposed to take him to the gun shop in Spencer's Mill and off him, but a juggernaut jumped us out of nowhere and it literally tore him in half. Was that scripted or not? It seems like too big a coincidence, but I got a mission failed.

Haha you're supposed to Old Yeller him, but I like your ending better.

e: Found a mod that I actually like the idea of. It changes Marcus/Ed/Maya into the Wilkerson boys. It's purely cosmetic but I like the idea. Can't wait for modding to get more sophisticated. Alternate storylines would be pretty fun.

Eediot Jedi fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Oct 9, 2013

Wolfgang Pauli
Mar 26, 2008

One Three Seven
I think the devs are trying to shift attention away from modding for the time being. Rightfully so, since bug reports with mods enabled are basically worthless, but it seems like they're not recognizing the implicit value of having people tool with their code and figure out what works and what doesn't.

Also motherfuck these car repairs. I've just got a loving pile of heaps parked outside my gates at Kirkman and nothing's being repaired. It says it should repair tire and body damage independent of my having a tools expert, but it isn't doing poo poo. Also motherfuck these hoity toity enclave shits who think they're doing just fine on their own while actively benefiting from the protection of my outposts. I have max trust, you dinks, just move in with us. We got beds to spare.

*e*
I couldn't make it to the courthouse in time to stop the raid because I had to keep rescuing the same three motherfuckers over and over. Did I screw up a storyline? I wish you had more control over mission planning and general strategy. Or at least the ability to specify which people should go out alone, or in groups, or who should stay the gently caress inside. Like 50-100 influence to set the day's itinerary. It's just luck that Marcus or Ivonne or Beer Pong Katie haven't gone missing yet, and I rely on those fuckers to get poo poo done.

*e2*
If you guys haven't heard yet, Rebuild is getting a retail sequel that's being kickstarted right now. Rebuild is still my ideal survivor game, so I'm all over that poo poo.

Wolfgang Pauli fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Oct 9, 2013

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal

Wolfgang Pauli posted:

Also motherfuck these car repairs. I've just got a loving pile of heaps parked outside my gates at Kirkman and nothing's being repaired. It says it should repair tire and body damage independent of my having a tools expert, but it isn't doing poo poo. Also motherfuck these hoity toity enclave shits who think they're doing just fine on their own while actively benefiting from the protection of my outposts. I have max trust, you dinks, just move in with us. We got beds to spare.

1. You need to have a damaged car parked right in front of the parking sign(s) out front for them to get fixed.

2. You really need to have a machine shop for repairs to be worth a poo poo. Otherwise your engines never get fixed, so your fancily bondo'd up cars will still be smoking bombs waiting to happen.

Honestly I don't know how anyone manages to play without a machine shop without going nuts for want of transportation.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Trustworthy posted:

Honestly I don't know how anyone manages to play without a machine shop without going nuts for want of transportation.
By driving carefully?

I know running hordes over is the easiest way to kill them, but you can just as well just stop the car, get out and toss them a firebomb.

Wolfgang Pauli
Mar 26, 2008

One Three Seven

Trustworthy posted:

1. You need to have a damaged car parked right in front of the parking sign(s) out front for them to get fixed.

2. You really need to have a machine shop for repairs to be worth a poo poo. Otherwise your engines never get fixed, so your fancily bondo'd up cars will still be smoking bombs waiting to happen.

The cars I park out there aren't even smoking, they just have body or tire damage. I have cars parked on those spots and all around them, but nothing changes. I'm at Kirkman right now so I can't upgrade my shop, but it has bonuses for car repair. It's going to take ages to get up enough materials to move to Snyder and set up properly.

Collateral Damage posted:

By driving carefully?

I know running hordes over is the easiest way to kill them, but you can just as well just stop the car, get out and toss them a firebomb.
Who has enough space for firebombs? I don't even carry snacks to free up that slot. If I carried everything I actually needed I'd never be able to loot anything.

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal

Wolfgang Pauli posted:

The cars I park out there aren't even smoking, they just have body or tire damage. I have cars parked on those spots and all around them, but nothing changes. I'm at Kirkman right now so I can't upgrade my shop, but it has bonuses for car repair. It's going to take ages to get up enough materials to move to Snyder and set up properly.

Who has enough space for firebombs? I don't even carry snacks to free up that slot. If I carried everything I actually needed I'd never be able to loot anything.

Ohhhhh wait, I suddenly seem to remember that there's a bug with one of the houses that has a built in workshop, where cars don't get repaired properly. Maybe Goog around a bit, but that might be what you're dealing with...?

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar

Wolfgang Pauli posted:

He also made Survival of the Dead but that film is so unutterably bad that I'm not surprised that you haven't heard of/forgotten it.

Wolfgang Pauli
Mar 26, 2008

One Three Seven
I made the move to Snyder. Do I need a kitchen for food preservation or will the refrigerated storage take care of that? I never use the food buffs or my master chef and I'd love to free up the slot it's taking.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
God my people keep dying and pisses me off so I start over. Those big fat zombies always kill me, does anyone have any tips for someone just getting started on this game?

Wolfgang Pauli
Mar 26, 2008

One Three Seven

Reason posted:

God my people keep dying and pisses me off so I start over. Those big fat zombies always kill me, does anyone have any tips for someone just getting started on this game?
Just loving run. They de-aggro really quickly. If they do that charge thing, sprint. They're actually faster than you, but can't change direction and need a second to recover. Never get too close because they'll literally rip your dudes in half.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Wolfgang Pauli posted:

Yah. I even keep a spare outpost slot so I can set up an outpost in the area I'm looting, drop the novelty items off in the storage and then dismantle it and move on.

Although I haven't done that since I modded the game to have 8 outposts at The Alamo. :ironicat:

Wolfgang Pauli posted:

I made the move to Snyder. Do I need a kitchen for food preservation or will the refrigerated storage take care of that? I never use the food buffs or my master chef and I'd love to free up the slot it's taking.

I just looked in the files so spoilerish but it looks like the game draws random event cards to spice things up. It'll occasionally a bad food event. I wish I could read the odds better to give an exact answer but the bad food event has a few alternatives with different odds. The refrigeration alt is 100 odds looks like it cancels the card. Preservation is 50 odds does the same. Having a good cook is 20 odds to lose 1 food but not get sick, some schlub noticing the food is off by dumb luck and losing 1 food is 25 odds, 2 people getting sick is 25 odds, one person getting sick is 50 odds.

Honestly it seems to me that if you have a large enough population to be in Synder's you probably won't notice the worst case of two people getting sick. If you've got an upgraded medbay their chances of a quick recovery would be awesome. The kitchen is pretty cool though, that feast buff is nice and food is annoyingly common. But not as annoyingly common as meds.

Just quietly some of these events cards are loving harsh. :stare:

Reason posted:

I've been fighting fatties a lot and found that melee attacking them any time they're not stunned or busy snacking on another survivor is futile. Try and stand near a wall or object and get fatty to run at you and step out of the way at the last second to get them to stun themselves. It honestly seems pretty random if it'll work or not but it's easy to jog away and try again. Press sprint + dodge to roll away, and to be safe if they're trying to do that ground pound thing roll away twice.

Some dudes online recommend jump attacks but I keep forgetting to try that so no idea. I would recommend explosives or fireballs if you don't want to melee them, or shooting them in the head if you have a quiet gun. Don't be me and fire off a shotgun in the middle of Marshall when the game is inexplicable spawning shitloads more zombies than usual.

Also thanks heaps to the person that mentioned the bug where manually reloading guns to get the extra bullet in the chamber leads to the ammo count dropping to 1 round when you swap survivors. I've stopped manually reloading, and either firing off all the bullets or reloading at an outpost and I'm saving so much ammo I can justify actually shooting zombies for fun now.

And thanks to the person that mentioned drop kicking ferals. I must've got unlucky and assumed it didn't work. It's been working a treat now.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Why does the game keep telling me that I don't have enough storage for food and medicine, even when I'm at like 5/50 food and 10/50 medicine?

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal

Tommofork posted:

Although I haven't done that since I modded the game to have 8 outposts at The Alamo. :ironicat:

Is this an easy adjustment to make?

I'm currently playing a minimalist <8 party member playthough and holing up at the Alamo. I'd really love to have just one extra outpost for use as mobile inventory/restocking station.

That and an extra building space, and the Alamo would be damned near perfect. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
What's a "fatty"? I've never seen one and I've been playing for a few hours. I'm at the point where I can get a new place, even. Supposedly there was supposed to be one at the farm during that one mission, but I didn't see it and I remember the Wilkerson's freaking out about it when it supposedly showed up. Didn't see it, so either I have a bugged game or it died too fast for me to see it.

• Locked thread