Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I just noticed Hitler-stash Obama there. I want to see more of this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Watch as my search for more fanart goes on a weird tangent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzJaFI-RX-o

There was a trend of pictures of anime characters being shaved but they're too :effort: to post.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Lizard Wizard posted:

Must be a high-density cartridge.

"Cartradge". Obviously a new technology evolved from the USB drive or something.

Content:

Mennonites Revenge
Feb 13, 2012

Lack of electricity... is my destiny...

Senior Scarybagels posted:

My question is, how did they fit an HD Game on a 16 Bit Cartridge.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Lizard Wizard posted:

Must be a high-density cartridge.

"Home Defense".

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

quote:

Hi all, Well it's been a while since I did a pic so I wanted to do a new one again :) This is a new Picture from me and its kind of a new idea, In this picture I am very sick in the Hospital with Twilight Sparkle as the doctor as an Anthro pony and Misty is the Nurse. I am sick with Hemolytic Anemia with a Hemoglobin of 7.3 g/dl and my Unconjugated bilirubin is 2.6 mg/dl in this picture, So I am getting a transfusion of Blood to help with this which you can see from the IV bag and the Cannula going into my arm, As well I am getting Crystal treatment for the added healing power with Crystal IV in my hand which is causing my fingers to grow very long and boney with large prominant joints. I am Crying because I am sick and I do not want my fingers to grow more. As well there is EKG leads on my cheast hooked up to the Monitor to show my heart rate. And Nurse Misty and Doctor Twilight Sparkle are watching me during the Procedure. Well, I hope you like this pic :)

It's kind of a new idea.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It must be really hard to be a doctor with hooves.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
fur

so

na

into the void
Feb 13, 2011

I don't know what's worse, the fact that the fursona is both a wolf and a fox, the fact that the fursona has ripped off Alexstrasa horns, or the fact that her real-sona is wearing a Nazi arm band.

The answer is all. All of it is worse.

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

into the void posted:

I don't know what's worse, the fact that the fursona is both a wolf and a fox, the fact that the fursona has ripped off Alexstrasa horns, or the fact that her real-sona is wearing a Nazi arm band.

God knows I'd love to let them be known as a nazi but that's pretty much straight up the design from Persona 3 and the armband just says SEES (hosed if I can remember what that stands for though).

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

If you like crazy Metal Gear Fanart you should probably look at Fistful of Chaff

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sad lions posted:

God knows I'd love to let them be known as a nazi but that's pretty much straight up the design from Persona 3 and the armband just says SEES (hosed if I can remember what that stands for though).

Special Extracurricular Execution Squad. A school club dedicated to wiping out physical manifestations of the human psyche. Great for your college app.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Ariel needs legs, yo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nH6ya5g2-s

edit:
Also a bear video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phnv3qwZKAo

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 08:44 on Oct 9, 2013

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

I could transport you all into space if I wanted.

Friends Are Evil posted:

It's kind of a new idea.

I can't read these anymore. I'd almost* rather read about someone's fantasy of loving and eating Rainbow Dash while being shat on by Sally Acorn. This is just sterile and bleak, and the (faux) peppiness "I hope you like this pic :)" seals it.
*almost. Not a challenge.

For content, I've been rewatching SG-1 recently, so thought I'd do a trawl for some fanart.

Slash and they're angels/demons? Why not?

For some reason, his face reminds me of Gabe Newell, but it looks like he's trying to absorb that book through his stomach. Which wouldn't surprise me.

Going to let this one speak for itself:

http://kazuv.deviantart.com/art/Preemptive-Stargate-Fanart-117556834 posted:

Here's some fanart for the not-yet-released (as I'm writing this) Stargate Universe show. It's a drawing of Alaina Huffman as Tamara Johansen, an SGC field medic.

Omitting the fact that Dr. Johansen isn't preggy, she wears a different uniform, her face doesn't quite look like that, and the Stargate blue, swirly wormhole-ness in the background is kinda screwed up, I'd say this picture is pretty accurate.

I actually sort of like this one. The colours, oh man

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

into the void posted:

Also the fact that she's killing herself to free her fursona.

Speaking of killing, here's some fanart in "honour" of Dexter's merciful end.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Also the fact that she's killing herself to free her fursona.
That's actually accurate to the game.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

She looks so happy to be blowing her brains out.

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."

If he doesn't use the few months he got left to cook meth to provide for Kazooie I'm going to drop this.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

She looks so happy to be blowing her brains out.

In Persona 3 people summon manifestations of their psyche by firing a not-gun at their head called an invoker. The fanart is making a pun on the word persona. The characters in the game wear red armbands to distinguish themselves from other people during the time when monsters roam the streets.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Forgall posted:

That's actually accurate to the game.

Actually, if it were really accurate to the game, blue shattering glass would be expelled from the other side of her head, not what looks like blood.

It's just generally not good fanart. :v:

into the void
Feb 13, 2011

Nanomashoes posted:

The characters in the game wear red armbands to distinguish themselves from other people during the time when monsters roam the streets.

And they see nothing historically troubling about this?

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
They're well aware. The fact that it's game where Nazis shoot themselves in the head repeatedly didn't clue you in?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

into the void posted:

You should be an NBA center because that is some masterful reaching there.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The new Octodad game now has a Steam page!

Also the new Shantae game was successfully funded on Kickstarter.

Same old stuff.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Jesus Christ Risky's face :stare:

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

I'm just imagining that ghost pirate lady trying to talk with a distended jaw like that. She's just got that jaw flopping around the whole time, gurgling out a crude approximation of speech.

Friends Are Evil has a new favorite as of 16:36 on Oct 9, 2013

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Friends Are Evil posted:

It's kind of a new idea.

Hey where do these come from? I want to show it to some irl people because it is just so goddamn weird. It's honestly weirder than that deli-fetish bondage dude.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

into the void posted:

Aren't armbrands used in Japan to signify emergency personnel?

It's not like an armbrand is the closest Persona has been to a certain part of history...

But don't worry, they fixed it all in the remake, he's unrecognizable.

I'm not sure if the spoilers are necessary, but there might be people who don't want to see anime Hitler.

And for some content:

I have no idea if this is references anything or if someone just liked Metal Gear and also Moogles.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

zoux posted:

Hey where do these come from? I want to show it to some irl people because it is just so goddamn weird. It's honestly weirder than that deli-fetish bondage dude.

http://crystals1986.deviantart.com/

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

ANd just like that, a new one!

quote:

Hi guys, Just a quick Drawing of another idea I had here. :) In this picture I am in the Hospital with my Fantroll Handia, and Twilight Sparkle for the doctor. They are fitting a Brace for Scoliosis on me and I am crying because it hurts and its embarassing. I am wearing my Denim jeans in this picture. Well this was just a quick picture but I hope you like it :)

His older stuff are not any less strange.

quote:

Hi guys, Just a quick picture of what me and my friends would look like as Ponies, We are all our favourite colour and our cutie mark is some things we like . Like for me it is Crystals. For Roger, Its marfan syndrome, the Ribbon on his cutie mark is red for awareness of this disease which he has. And Derek has a diaper because he is Babyfur, As well there is colours in his hair like a Hungary flag because he is proud of his heritage. :) I hope you like this, thanks.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Nanomashoes posted:

In Persona 3 people summon manifestations of their psyche by firing a not-gun at their head called an invoker. The fanart is making a pun on the word persona. The characters in the game wear red armbands to distinguish themselves from other people during the time when monsters roam the streets.

That seems really stupid to me.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Disney Princesses as animals

Jasmine

Pocahontas

Rapunzel

Belle

Ariel

And my favorite, Jane

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~

The MSJ posted:

ANd just like that, a new one!

His older stuff are not any less strange.

So their cutie marks are for things they like and his friend's is symbolic for Marfan Syndrome...am I the only one thinking he probably doesn't like having Marfan Syndrome?

Also surprised hand boy's cutie mark isn't a hand. Also, I hate the term 'cutie mark' so much I have a near gag reaction to it.

I wonder if these pictures will ever run dry?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Welcome to video games.

into the void
Feb 13, 2011

cuntvalet posted:

I wonder if these pictures will ever run dry?

Only if he gets therapy.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Serperoth posted:

anime Hitler

censored anime Hitler

That is the most passive-aggressive censorship ever and I love it. :allears:

Opinion Haver
Apr 9, 2007

Apparently it's a thing in Japan, and Persona 3 takes place in Japan, so. The armband thing, I mean, not the not-killing yourself, that ties into the game's symbolism and blah blah blah.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Yeah, the whole not-killing yourself thing is just a layer of edgy bullshit. Persona 4 avoids this, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Ok, this one is great.

• Locked thread