Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Is it too late to ask for a FYAD Dog to go with the Frog Dog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Isizzlehorn posted:

It could have Random ingredients on it

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Isizzlehorn posted:

It's illegal to serve poo poo sandwiches.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

I.N.R.I posted:

It could have Random ingredients on it

When you order it the owner goes out the back, makes it and eats it himself. When you ask what happened to your order he tells you to go back to McDonalds.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
A fyad dog would just be too edgy to eat safely, in this goon's opinion.

Polymerized Cum
May 5, 2012
Haha yeah I bet a FYAD dog would look like goatse lmao

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
FYAD dog isn't a dog, it's a dildo between two buns and instead of serving it Doobie sticks it inside his own rectum and starts hootin' and hollerin' until you leave. Then he jacks it.

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Polymerized Cum posted:

What the gently caress is this? :frogout:

Kid Gloves
Jul 31, 2013

by XyloJW

Polymerized Cum posted:

Fortunately Wayne aka Doobie can't have FYAD dogs at his shack because it is illegal to serve 10 year old jokes

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.
I'm really confused. Everyone is being sarcastic to each other because wrestlemans and dumb spending habits or? I don't think I am following what is going on anymore.

I just want a tiny advertisement clear-coated onto a hot dog shack's table in a town with a population slightly larger than my high school.

Huge Fucker Bitch
Jan 8, 2004
I really love hotdogs. I hope this dude becomes the Bill Gates of hotdogs.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

KicksYouInHalf posted:

I'm really confused. Everyone is being sarcastic to each other because wrestlemans and dumb spending habits or? I don't think I am following what is going on anymore.

I just want a tiny advertisement clear-coated onto a hot dog shack's table in a town with a population slightly larger than my high school.

Some folks just seem to be Real Mad About Hot Dogs.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I guess it's nice that some people can break rules cause they're from "over there" and they're just bein' so zany guys that they decided to go on a moral crusade against some loving hot dog stand in impoverished rural Alabama.

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Can someone make a wiki of the drama surrounding this? What's wrong with people donating money for a hotdog stand?

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006
At first I was upset that the thread was untimely closed due to a Steve Austin invasion. Now I've realised it peaked and only went downhill from there.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

obeyasia posted:

Can someone make a wiki of the drama surrounding this? What's wrong with people donating money for a hotdog stand?

That lunch table over there doesn't like the way the other lunch table dresses.

Some Other Guy posted:

Please don't use middle school metaphors to explain differences between forums. We are all adults and most of us have career type jobs, even if we all don't have driver's licenses.

You're at the wrong table, guy.

satanic splash-back fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Oct 9, 2013

Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
Some people sound like a bunch of hipsters ironically kickstarting a hot dog stand for hicks in Alabama. God beware you accidentally do some good.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Please don't use middle school metaphors to explain differences between forums. We are all adults and most of us have career type jobs, even if we all don't have driver's licenses.

corsair
Jan 10, 2001
I prefer my hot dogs steamed.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
Prince Random meets up with A Steam Punk Gent at the royal gathering. Yeah, at the white castle haha

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH
It's very important to stand up to any anti-dog invaders; surely they will fall to the might of humor criticism and seriousposting

e: forgot the word important. It's so important it goes without saying.

Box of Trial fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Oct 9, 2013

James Hardon
May 31, 2006

corsair posted:

Wow just wow.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

corsair posted:

Bullshit

Tres Burritos
Sep 3, 2009

IGNORE MY POSTS posted:

I really love hotdogs. I hope this dude becomes the Bill Gates of hotdogs.

I really love hotdogs too. Problem is I like the extra extra cheap ones. I hate the way that the expensive "all beef" ones taste. I'm thinking about writing an essay about how a proper hotdog is like America, full of all kinds of different meat that came from all over the goddamn place, some of which you don't want to really know about. :911:

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

obeyasia posted:

I'll make the wiki.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

corsair posted:

Get out, you dirty steamer.

Impatient Skype JO
Nov 26, 2011

leave a sign ... something witchy

you posted:

your text here

Dark Souls posted:

imminent beating to a pulp
Boy, this thread sure took a 180; now it's all about irony and pretending to be too jaded to enjoy seeing some no-name dude from Alabama get his hotdog stand funded by a bunch of strangers for no good reason. Now all we need is somebody to go all Fountainhead and dynamite Doobie's on its opening day, and have his defense consist solely of Noni's weeping hotdog post.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
To be honest, I make fun of hilarious poo poo like this because I'm a bully with low self esteem

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

The best hotdogs come straight from the deli.

Oh, you can go and buy your packaged dogs. The Nathans, Oscar Mayers, your Ballpark, or your Hebrew Nationals. But if you go to that deli and ask for their dogs, you're gonna get dogs.

Ruddha posted:

I'm a bully with low self esteem

Who isn't?

Tres Burritos
Sep 3, 2009

Atoramos posted:

Oh, you can go and buy your packaged dogs. The Nathans, Oscar Mayers, your Ballpark, or your Hebrew Nationals. But if you go to that deli and ask for their dogs, you're gonna get dogs.

Go back to GWS you pretentious dog-hater.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Atoramos posted:

Last hot dog I had was technically a bockwurst on a semolina-topped sub roll with French's yellow mustard, but that's exactly as hipster as I plan to get. Grabbing a pack of Hertz frankfurters and some finger rolls is not "slumming it".

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I backed a guy's hotdog dream because i like hotdogs and dreams, so this guy gets both

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Jedit posted:

Last hot dog I had was technically a bockwurst on a semolina-topped sub roll with French's yellow mustard, but that's exactly as hipster as I plan to get. Grabbing a pack of Hertz frankfurters and some finger rolls is not "slumming it".

drat that sounds good.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Last hot dog I had was from 7-eleven and came with jalapenos ketchup and mustard. I eat this once a week at least and never in some nostalgia fueled effort to combat my cynical hipsterisms by feeling 'like a child again'.

ity bity tity boi
Jun 11, 2013

by Pipski
Am I still elegible to get a free hotdog if I'm didn't donate/genderqueer?

Deep Space Hitler
Apr 21, 2011

BossRighteous posted:

Last hot dog I had was from 7-eleven and came with jalapenos ketchup and mustard. I eat this once a week at least and never in some nostalgia fueled effort to combat my cynical hipsterisms by feeling 'like a child again'.

7/11 dogs are loving tasty. Where I live they're free with a 64-oz drink. Load one up with mayo, onions, and just a dashe of table salt and you're set. :c00lbert:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
gently caress dogs, I'd like a Leberkäse sandwich. With just a bit of sauerkraut and gherkins. Mmmm.

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH
Stop trying to be edgy with your goddamn German-rear end sandwiches! This thread is about America and hot dogs, and if you don't like it you can just :frogout:

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.

Deep Space Hitler posted:

7/11 dogs are loving tasty. Where I live they're free with a 64-oz drink. Load one up with mayo, onions, and just a dashe of table salt and you're set. :c00lbert:

That sounds loving terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

KicksYouInHalf posted:

That sounds loving terrible.

I'm not sure I've ever eaten a hotdog and been like "you know what this needs? to be saltier."

• Locked thread