Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
look mate just because it's a football forum doesn't mean we have to have lovely views on women

Soup and a Sandwich fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Oct 9, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Soup and a Sandwich posted:

look mate just because it's a football forum doesn't mean we have to have lovely views on women

Finding a human being of the opposite sex attractive is not bad I'm afraid, my nigga.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Agreed

phwoar

Edmund Honda
Sep 27, 2003

Meanwhile, in 'players too poo poo for international play' news:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I'm still in love with Cheryl Cole and her lovely tattooed bum

Edmund Honda posted:

Who's this?

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

A twelve year old drinking coke.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Haggis Heed posted:

A twelve year old.

Never forget

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I love how women have fought for years for non sexual judgement only for immature little boys to judge them on breast size and not their mental capabilities.

*Tips fedora and walks out*

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

Wow, I'm gay. I'm offended you think that I have a skewed view of women's sexuality purely because I wanted visual confirmation that she had in fact gotten breast implants.

I hope in the future you stop thinking that every single man with a penis that wants to know more about a woman's body is objectifying them when in fact they are giving that woman sexual liberation because for years women have been made to feel ashamed of their bodies, it is you sir whom I think has the hosed up view on women. I hope in the future when you are chastising yet another man for empowering a woman you take a step back and realise it is you who are preventing women from empowering themselves by making them cover up their bodies or not disclosing whether or not they have breast implants.

In short: gently caress you

and the high horse you rode in on

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

He looks like a cross between Miles Kane and Ringo Starr

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

Seltzer posted:

I'm not going to do before and afters for you like a weirdo, but having watched the USWNT play on a bunch of occasions, she definitely was flatter before (sports bra maybe), and those definitely look like implants. Now that that is over, my real question is why? Implants seem like a horrible idea for sports in general and I can't think of one active female athlete who has them. Heck the girl who ran hurdles on my track team had to use a super sports bra and tape to control her poo poo and that seems way easier to do with non-silicon boobs. There are females who can't swing a golf club correctly because of big boobs. Anyways semi-creepy rant over, implants seem terrible for sports, big boobs are still cool elsewhere however.

Acknowledging that breasts exist isn't creepy and a rant has to be angry rather than a semi-positive sperg. Chill out man you're in the banterzone now. You can say these things.

Royality
Jun 27, 2006
Cross posting from whatever the music forum is called.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nwuk90Gc2A

Not sure whether this or the weekend web for this post really. Or why there are a bunch of cockney children in the middle of a Favela. It actually looks like the Shard is there but I'm still confused.

Royality fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Oct 9, 2013

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Abu Dave posted:

I love how women have fought for years for non sexual judgement only for immature little boys to judge them on breast size and not their mental capabilities.
He is thankful every day that physiognomy is no longer a valid reason to suspect a person of being a burglar or highwayman.

Hicham Zerouali was my favourite player for many years, even after he left Aberdeen. He was an entertaining maverick who merited being the only player I know of who wore the shirt number 0. He wasn't at the Dons for long, unfortunately, making fewer than 40 appearances, but his memory endures among Aberdonians of my generation. He went back to Morocco and played for a couple of different sides before being killed in a car crash in 2004. He was 27 years old.

Hicham Zerouali
1977 - 2004
Never forget

It isn't even the anniversary of his death, but I was just talking to someone about him and was overcome with nostalgia for the era/time in my life. The early 2000s were great football watching/playing years for me.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

oh em gee bee ess posted:

when in fact they are giving that woman sexual liberation because for years women have been made to feel ashamed of their bodies
Haha what a loving champion you are, empowering women on Something Awful forums by asking about their breasts sizes. Boobies am I right guys

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Vegetable posted:

Haha what a loving champion you are, empowering women on Something Awful forums by asking about their breasts sizes. Boobies am I right guys

Olivier Pinkman?

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Edmund Honda posted:

I feel like I'd like Evra if I didn't absolutely hate him

he's the new Gary Neville imo

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Pissflaps posted:

Midddlesbrough fans climbing the town hall to get a better view of the celebrations for promotion to the top flight in 1988. This was only a couple of years after the gates of Ayresome Park were locked and the club nearly disappeared.

Boro were promoted after winning the playoff against the club that was bottom of the first division: Chelsea.

1988? Are you sure you didn't mean 1958?

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

Football Italia with Gazza & AC Jimbo :allears:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdsYI5IF5QU

JingleBells fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Oct 9, 2013

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Ho-lee poo poo..... it took me like a minute to realize that was AC Jimbo

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009

The best football TV show ever imo.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Wirth1000 posted:

I'm pretty sure kids weren't wearing Adidas Sambas and sweats like that in the 50's.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
That's the exact same setup as the European paper review.

And jimbo is completely unrecognizable with hair

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

The teams and players in it are amazing, a young Totti at Roma, Ravanelli, Vialli AND Baggio at Juventus, Zola & Asprilla at Parma. It's from the 1994-95 Season - note that Batistuta was top scorer despite Fiorentina finishing in 10th!

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009

JingleBells posted:

The teams and players in it are amazing, a young Totti at Roma, Ravanelli, Vialli AND Baggio at Juventus, Zola & Asprilla at Parma. It's from the 1994-95 Season - note that Batistuta was top scorer despite Fiorentina finishing in 10th!

Antonio Conte, the current Juve manager, was playing as well. Serie A was so good back then.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Wirth1000 posted:

Is the black and white photograph causing you a problem?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Bring back both Football Italia and grey haired footballers imo

Xeno
Sep 16, 2005

MAD TYTE DUBZ, YO.

Rycalawre posted:

The best football TV show ever imo.
Goalllllll Lazioooooo.
Yes I know it's not Goal. Or Lazio.

Rycalawre
Nov 6, 2009
Loved Ravanelli having a full head of gray hair at like 30. Just like Zidane looking like a monk at 25. Makes em look distinguished.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Wirth1000 posted:

It's Middlesbrough it's still 1958 there now.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Is this from Podolski's twitter page or something

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
You guys might find this funny.

http://garethsecretdiary.tumblr.com/

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Once a blue, always a blue.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Dickail Bulgeakov
Jan 15, 2012

hmm not sure about this

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Is this picture from 1926??

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

:drat:

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
Holy poo poo sic k burn on typos. Get me all the pissweak twitterbits you can screencap, stat

Pissflaps posted:

Colour photography is inaccessable for most people in the north. Bit insensitive IMO

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014

Pissflaps posted:

check out this early century gem