Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Surprise b-b-b-BONUS-s-s-s episode today with Eric Andre and Lauren Lapkus!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
You're gonna suck my butt gun, young lady.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Oh dang Eric Andre, I hope he's a bit more calmer than his appearance on The Jeselnik Offensive where he took out his dong and threw live firecrackers on the set. I didn't care for those antics one bit :colbert:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

"Everyone here is terrible." After the thousandth time Scott and Eric call Todd a girl.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
That's the funniest one in a while. I laughed for five straight minutes as they hashed out Todd macking on Scott's wife.

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007
Sir ALW tredding the boards: http://instagram.com/p/fRXKofpI7Y/

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Holy poo poo. I think that just sold me on buying the tour podcasts.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Zsinjeh posted:

Oh dang Eric Andre, I hope he's a bit more calmer than his appearance on The Jeselnik Offensive where he took out his dong and threw live firecrackers on the set. I didn't care for those antics one bit :colbert:

Him throwing firecrackers while TJ Miller does a weird seizure dance and the set director walking on to stage in a panic was the funniest thing the Jeselnik Offensive had all season.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

soggybagel posted:

Him throwing firecrackers while TJ Miller does a weird seizure dance and the set director walking on to stage in a panic was the funniest thing the Jeselnik Offensive had all season.

I love the Jeselnik Offensive and agree with this 100%, Eric Andre is one of my favorite dudes.

edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rirzwsq3wXc

sexpig by night fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Oct 10, 2013

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

That show even made TJ Miller unfunny somehow.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Is TJ trying to look like Jared Leto or something?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Teenage Fansub posted:

Is TJ trying to look like Jared Leto or something?

Miller's going through a really weird unfunny phase that I think he thinks is experimental comedy?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

He's pretty funny in the random local morning show appearances he's been doing. And even his cellphone ads are pretty good for a nationwide campaign.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
That was one of the best bonus episodes yet. Usually they seem like the low-quality ones or the rushed episodes Scott does as a favor to let friends advertise their projects, but this one was amazing. I could listen to Scott and Lauren doing Todd all day.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
I knew they recorded ahead but I didn't realize how far ahead- this one was recorded September 20th, so Eric would've been able to get to the LA show after all.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
Toronto had PFT as Alan Thicke and Sean Cullen, from Corky and the Juice Pigs, which lead to a surprise story about the time he filled in for Stephen Page of BNL at a benefit.

(IT'S BEEN!)

Posted a couple of pictures here since we were in the front row. PFT was resplendent in his suit, like a comedian bird of paradise.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjKy7sqi

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman
Paging Mr. Freud, it's time to become a doctor.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Piquai Souban posted:

Toronto had PFT as Alan Thicke and Sean Cullen, from Corky and the Juice Pigs, which lead to a surprise story about the time he filled in for Stephen Page of BNL at a benefit.

(IT'S BEEN!)

Posted a couple of pictures here since we were in the front row. PFT was resplendent in his suit, like a comedian bird of paradise.

I can't believe that PFT owns a pair of sneakers.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Piquai Souban posted:

(IT'S BEEN!)

Oh man, what a great show it was (IF there's a Narnia...). Cullen and Thicke wouldn't have been top picks of mine ahead of time, but drat, both were fantastic.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Hey people who have been to the live shows, how long did they run?

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Authorman posted:

Toronto ran from 8:45ish to almost 11.

Hey Piquai - were you around for that guy arguing with the security guard at the emergency exit, then pissing in a popcorn bucket in the corner? What the gently caress, I thought Canadians were supposed to be polite.

Anyone on the fence, absolutely go. It's inexplicable just how much better improv is live.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Authorman posted:

The San Francisco show ran two hours.

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007

WoG posted:

Toronto ran from 8:45ish to almost 11.

Yeah but they weren't recording the whole time. I know at the Detroit show they started halfway, and the earwolf shop says the Toronto episode is 80 minutes and the Detroit episode is 90. Not sure what the average is because those are the only times they have up.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

The recordings so far vary from 1 hour 12 minutes (LA) up to 1 hour 31 minutes (Detroit). They are on average way longer than the 2012 recordings, some of which were as low as around 40 minutes or so.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

tnimark posted:

I'm enjoying PFT working "tis a consumation devoutly to be wished" into every live show so far. Obviously set himself a goal there.

I'm working through the backlog and this and "I'll allow it -- but watch yourself" are both killing me.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
Can't wait to see who the NY guests are, if anyone's there post them.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
I unfortunately will not be attending any of the shows, is it work buying that bundle of the downloads on the store?

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Beeez posted:

I unfortunately will not be attending any of the shows, is it work buying that bundle of the downloads on the store?

It's super easy. It uses Gumroad; you enter your CC info and they give you a link to a zip of the current episodes, and email you when a new episode comes out.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
Oh, sorry, I'm a fool, I meant is it worth it.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Beeez posted:

It probably is, but man I am having trouble deciding to drop $25 on road shows that I only partially enjoyed last year. Why couldn't they be 10 bucks, I'd do that in a second. The lineups and reaction definitely seem better this season.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Eltoasto posted:

It probably is, but man I am having trouble deciding to drop $25 on road shows that I only partially enjoyed last year. Why couldn't they be 10 bucks, I'd do that in a second. The lineups and reaction definitely seem better this season.

They are better this year. Much longer too.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Beeez posted:

Maybe it's just me, but for me, they absolutely are. They're at least as funny as any studio episode, but with the added energy of having a live audience. I also enjoy giving money to folks that have provided literally hundreds of hours of free entertainment to me :clint:

Beeez
May 28, 2012
That's a good point, they have given me a lot of free entertainment.

otter space
Apr 10, 2007

I was on the fence about buying them until I went to the Seattle show and laughed until my face hurt. They're definitely worth it.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

I just listened to the Seattle show last night and my god it was amazing, consistently great from start to finish.

"A bat."

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers

Beeez posted:

I guess I'm thinking in terms of 90s CD costs, but to me I'm buying a super-long live album of all-PFT CBBs. So if that sounds like something you'd buy, there you go.

'Course I used that to justify NNF Primo, and I don't finish most of those, so maybe it's not the greatest advice.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Gahhh I wish I could afford the live shows. :smith:

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

You say you want a revolution
NYC show killed. The Birthday Boys were hilarious too.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

dancehall posted:

NYC show killed. The Birthday Boys were hilarious too.

I think Boston's gonna like all the material he rehearsed here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
NYC show was real good.

"Hey Paul-"

"Who's that?" :allears: