Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I just learned how to fold a fitted sheet so I went over to my mom's house to show her. Abigail decided to show us how to unfold a fitted sheet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Peenigrippe posted:

Roosevelt the Cat...cute sitting on my bike, but when he goes out he has a tendency to catch mice, moles, chipmunks, birds, and preying mantises and bring them back into my house when I let him in. Right now there is a live mouse in my living room hiding under my record rack thanks to him. Not the sharpest claw on the paw.

I know I shouldn't let him out, but he's such a politician. Also, the bike is for sale.

Sadly I didn't get any pictures of it, but Epsilon decided last monday that bringing in moles and mice was getting boring and brought in a live chipmunk, which promptly hid behind the fridge for eight hours.

It made a break for freedom around midnight, just as I was getting ready for bed. The ensuing hour-long chase resulted in the fridge and stove both getting moved away from the wall, the cats getting completely exhausted, and my wife retreating to the bedroom because after watching for ten minutes she was laughing so hard she felt ill. (The chipmunk was eventually scared into a cardboard box and evicted, to the disappointment of the cats.)

Some earlier photos of the culprits:

Epsilon caught halfway through the process of shoving everything off the top of the basement bookshelves.

Epsilon investigates the new fishtank.

The fishtank just after adding four cory catfish to it. The cats did this for the next hour. They still get super excited about the fishtank at feeding time.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

ToxicFrog posted:

The fishtank just after adding four cory catfish to it. The cats did this for the next hour. They still get super excited about the fishtank at feeding time.

Better make sure you have a secure cover on that tank

(Peter, caught in the act, summer 1969)

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I just learned how to fold a fitted sheet so I went over to my mom's house to show her. Abigail decided to show us how to unfold a fitted sheet.

I laughed because this is exactly what I'll do when I figure out how to fold a fitted sheet. I refuse to learn how from the internet. This is a goddamn origami problem and I will goddamn solve it myself.

Bow TIE Fighter
Sep 16, 2007

Our cummerbunds can't repel firepower of that magnitude!

Pile of Kittens posted:

I laughed because this is exactly what I'll do when I figure out how to fold a fitted sheet. I refuse to learn how from the internet. This is a goddamn origami problem and I will goddamn solve it myself.

Hint: Ignore the elastic, "nest" the corners.

Good News Everyone
Apr 30, 2009

My Ma's cat, Max, is in this photo... somewhere... :ninja:

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

I love how utterly offended he looks. "OI WOT, DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK? Some people, ugh." And then his tail poking out at the end. :3:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

My favorite part of it (and why I posted it) is how he closes it back on himself.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Good News Everyone posted:

My Ma's cat, Max, is in this photo... somewhere... :ninja:

Eyes without a face.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Pile of Kittens posted:

Well, you should definitely not go to wimp.com and watch a video called "How to fold a fitted sheet like a pro" then. It seemed so simple once I watched a guy do it!

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Silly kitty, that's not what catloaf means!

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Well, you should definitely not go to wimp.com and watch a video called "How to fold a fitted sheet like a pro" then. It seemed so simple once I watched a guy do it!

Cheater. :colbert:

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!
Stolen from the funny pictures thread

There is something odd about one of those kittens and I can't seem to put my finger on it :iiam:

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Clearly one of them is not hungry.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Maru!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
http://www.kittycams.uga.edu/index.html

I'm sure this has been posted at some point but I haven't seen it in this thread so here you go. Some researchers attached cameras to outdoor kitties to monitor their behavior and hunting patterns. They discovered that unsurprisingly cats kill a lot of things

tacoman165
Feb 9, 2005

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

I'm sure this has been posted at some point but I haven't seen it in this thread so here you go. Some researchers attached cameras to outdoor kitties to monitor their behavior and hunting patterns. They discovered that unsurprisingly cats kill a lot of things

My alma mater :3:

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

"Shhh...It'll all be over soon."

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

I've seen this gif so many times, but it's always stopped with the cat climbing on top of the box. I've never seen the poor kitty inside trying to get out. Don't be scared, kitty, they'll let you out soon :ohdear:.

SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot

Fricking awesome.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

left_unattended posted:

I've seen this gif so many times, but it's always stopped with the cat climbing on top of the box. I've never seen the poor kitty inside trying to get out. Don't be scared, kitty, they'll let you out soon :ohdear:.

With special guest appearance.
http://www.wimp.com/bullycat/

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
that lion mane :eyepop:

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

particle409 posted:

The grey cat looks so surprised to find out the white cat was still alive.

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

particle409 posted:

I just love how chill that white cat is; he or she just strolls out like "I meant to be trapped in there."

nzspambot
Mar 26, 2010

that poor chipmunk

Fuzzyjello
Jan 28, 2013

No Pun Intended posted:

Stolen from the funny pictures thread

There is something odd about one of those kittens and I can't seem to put my finger on it :iiam:

Heh, I never seen a cat do that before.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It surprises me that the mom is okay with it.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

15th century cats. Nothing's changed.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Phlegmish posted:

I could be from another litter she had. My cat appa had a brother from another litter about a year earlier that would always sneak in during feeding sessions.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

QuestWhat
Nov 11, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if that cat is older than the mom either.

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need
Crossposting from PYF Funny Pictures:

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

You want more big cats?

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
One of the best cat pictures ever taken.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Funhilde posted:

One of the best cat pictures ever taken.

The cameraman is about to have a baaaaaad day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

particle409
Jan 15, 2008