Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
YOU CLOLT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John DiFool
Aug 28, 2013

they misspelled clot

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

John DiFool posted:

they misspelled clot

i think they meant colt

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

theyre bronies see

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

John DiFool posted:

they misspelled clot

THIS NEW STAR WARS MOVIES BUMBACLOT

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Al! posted:

Flash z0rdon
Aug 11, 2013

Al! posted:

Dr. Mint
Jul 4, 2013

i use vlc on my mac to play my animes and it works fine sorry if you're experience is otherwise.
im watching deep space 9 and they just revealed that bashir is a genetically enginereed man why did they do that??

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

nobody knows, least of all siddig el fadil

Dr. Mint
Jul 4, 2013

i use vlc on my mac to play my animes and it works fine sorry if you're experience is otherwise.
why did they make odo a person and then make him back into a changeling i mean im glad hes back to shapeshiftin around but drat

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

i know a quick fix to these dilemmas

dont watch star trek!!!

Ganguro King
Jul 26, 2007

Dr. Mint posted:

im watching deep space 9 and they just revealed that bashir is a genetically enginereed man why did they do that??

one of the things that annoyed me the most about this is when they would have him spit out incredibly precise calculations like he was data or spock or something

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Riker on ds9 omg omg ahhhhhh yayyyyy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Ahahhahaha it was evil riker all along hahahhahababab

U ever notice gul dukat got a thin neck in profile? Freaky

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

i havent even watched the show and i could tell you that

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

Smythe posted:

Ahahhahaha it was evil riker all along hahahhahababab

U ever notice gul dukat got a thin neck in profile? Freaky

his drat neck makes him look more than an alien than all the trek makeup

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Ganguro King posted:

one of the things that annoyed me the most about this is when they would have him spit out incredibly precise calculations like he was data or spock or something

i feel like over the seasons they made bashir more autistic on that show while they made odo less

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Dr. Mint posted:

the actual episode where they do the reveal is fun but it's a stupid thing to do to the show. why is one of starfleet's preeminent geniuses working as a medical officer in a backwater space station owned by a foreign power?

Dr. Mint
Jul 4, 2013

Smythe posted:

Riker on ds9 omg omg ahhhhhh yayyyyy

i got really excited to see riker how come picard doesnt visit deep spac 9 and play dom-jahckk

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
you can tell ds9 is hella 90s because they pretend people actually LIKE hanging out in the mall.

the entire promenade is portrayed like a tiny lovely mall. tbh i get that weird creepy icky gross claustrophobic mall feeling whenever they're hanging out there. WANNA GOTO QUARKS OR MAYBE ORANGE JULIUS?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
god drat i fuicking hate the mall

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Smythe posted:

you can tell ds9 is hella 90s because they pretend people actually LIKE hanging out in the mall.

the entire promenade is portrayed like a tiny lovely mall. tbh i get that weird creepy icky gross claustrophobic mall feeling whenever they're hanging out there. WANNA GOTO QUARKS OR MAYBE ORANGE JULIUS?

Smythe posted:

god drat i fuicking hate the mall

agreed

Dr. Mint
Jul 4, 2013

im not a fan of malls either but im not sure i hate them

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Dr. Mint posted:

im not a fan of malls either but im not sure i hate them

thats how it starts

if you dont stamp this poo poo down in its infancy youll have malls everywhere in a generation

Ganguro King
Jul 26, 2007

Al! posted:

i feel like over the seasons they made bashir more autistic on that show while they made odo less

gotta maintain the minimum quota of autism somehow i guess. probably lose the audience if they didnt.

Ganguro King fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Oct 13, 2013

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
ds9 is probably the least autistic start recks except for the 2 episodes with all the autists

Dr. Mint
Jul 4, 2013

Quine Connoisseur posted:

ds9 is probably the least autistic start recks except for the 2 episodes with all the autists

what about that one bald doctor guy who wanted to make the program of bashir he seemed pretty autistic to me

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Dr. Mint posted:

what about that one bald doctor guy who wanted to make the program of bashir he seemed pretty autistic to me

hes from voyager doesn't count

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Carthag posted:

if you dont stamp this poo poo down in its infancy youll have malls everywhere in a generation
the 1980s were a dark time

Dr. Mint
Jul 4, 2013

Quine Connoisseur posted:

hes from voyager doesn't count

is he the doctor man in voyager?

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Dr. Mint posted:

is he the doctor man in voyager?

yes

(sproing)

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

the actual episode where they do the reveal is fun but it's a stupid thing to do to the show. why is one of starfleet's preeminent geniuses working as a medical officer in a backwater space station owned by a foreign power?

they didn't know he was a supergenius until late in the series when the writers retconned it in for their dumbshit episode idea. and even then they basically said "oh, well, uhhh... he was hiding it and playing dumb. so that time he placed second in his class and made a big show of being bothered that he didn't get first? yeah that was all an act. boom. contradiction solved, who wants to go in on an eight-ball w/ me? writers ruuuule"

besides if they just up and transferred him away from what he wanted to do (being a doctor, especially one on the ~frontier~) odds are good he'd just quit starfleet anyway. he's not going to want a desk job for the rest of his life,

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Carthag posted:

thats how it starts

now the malls are dying. i don't think anyone will miss them.

we'll be like, the last generation of people to remember when "hanging out at the mall" was a normal activity. it will totally meaningless to your kids

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

it will totally meaningless to your kids

lol if you ever went outside, pops!
- yoskids 2030

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai

Al! posted:

they realised bashir was a pretty dull character so they jazzed him up with a completely out of the blue "genetically enhanced superman" background

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

now the malls are dying. i don't think anyone will miss them.

we'll be like, the last generation of people to remember when "hanging out at the mall" was a normal activity. it will totally meaningless to your kids

i cant wait to be meaningless to my kids tbh

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

ill be like, when i was a child, we used to pay for the internet by the minute!

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

and it took seven minutes to download just one megabyte!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

pseudorandom name posted:

and it took seven minutes to download just one megabyte!

downhill

uphill was even worse

• Locked thread