Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

the downside to that is the 6-10 giants winning the super bowl with their usual playoff bullshit magic

Considering the Saints' recent playoff trend the Giants would probably start by hosting the Saints because of the NFL's dumb bullshit seeding and Bradshaw would go all Tecmo Bo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
The only strengths I had in my kk fantasy league were my wide receivers. Now Julio Jones is out for the season so welp. My running backs suck, doubly so now since Ryan Matthews is out, and there's a good chance I'll have two or three players out this week! There's a real good chance I wont win a single game from now to the end of the season. Gonna get that sacko. :(

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
:lol: You're the Giants.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Last night was magical.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

gleep gloop posted:

The only strengths I had in my kk fantasy league were my wide receivers. Now Julio Jones is out for the season so welp. My running backs suck, doubly so now since Ryan Matthews is out, and there's a good chance I'll have two or three players out this week! There's a real good chance I wont win a single game from now to the end of the season. Gonna get that sacko. :(

hey man I offered you a top tier WR and a star RB for one piddly WR but w/e

NIGGER DEATH TURBO fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Oct 11, 2013

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

hey man I offered you a top tier WR and a star RB for one piddly WR but w/e

Wait you did?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
In case you guys don't check out TFF, in the NFL news/views thread a pats fan has been bemoaning their terrible season thus far. This whining is mixed in with news that AD's 2 year old son was likely beaten to death by his mom's BF and that the Bucs game may be postponed/forfeited due to an MSRA outbreak. It's received wonderful response.

Febreeze posted:

HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO OUR PRECIOUS SEASON

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Mr. Nice! posted:

In case you guys don't check out TFF, in the NFL news/views thread a pats fan has been bemoaning their terrible season thus far. This whining is mixed in with news that AD's 2 year old son was likely beaten to death by his mom's BF and that the Bucs game may be postponed/forfeited due to an MSRA outbreak. It's received wonderful response.

oh great now the kwalimus (or w/e that dudes name is) effect is gonna carry the pats to the super bowl this year, hope everyone's ready for giants vs patriots super bowl #3

NIGGER DEATH TURBO fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Oct 11, 2013

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Mr. Nice! posted:

AD's 2 year old son was likelyblahblahblah

Is this Adrian Peterson? We can't use the man's actual initials when shortening his name down to two letters? There are 1700 players in the NFL, I don't care how fast you are, use poo poo that makes sense.

signed,

- VI

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Victor Vermis posted:

Is this Adrian Peterson? We can't use the man's actual initials when shortening his name down to two letters? There are 1700 players in the NFL, I don't care how fast you are, use poo poo that makes sense.

signed,

- VI

His nickname is All Day, AD for short.

If you wanna soapbox about that, the line starts behind anyone that used Boomer Esiason or Ha Ha Clinton-Dix seriously.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Victor Vermis posted:

signed,

- VI

It stands for "All Day" which apparently how his ex like's em no matter what their sport

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
benching larry fitzgerald for keenan allen and starting chad henne at quarterback this weekend :getin:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

benching larry fitzgerald for keenan allen and starting chad henne at quarterback this weekend :getin:

I'm starting Larry Fitzgerald this weekend and Keenan Allen is still a free agent..

There are 14 teams in my league. What are you thinking?!

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Victor Vermis posted:

I'm starting Larry Fitzgerald this weekend and Keenan Allen is still a free agent..

There are 14 teams in my league. What are you thinking?!

fitzgerald has been garbage while carson palmer can't get him the ball ever, plus his hamstring is acting up again apparently so even more garbage. also this is 16 team gip league heh

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

fitzgerald has been garbage while carson palmer can't get him the ball ever, plus his hamstring is acting up again apparently so even more garbage. also this is 16 team gip league heh

16 teams! goddamn. Allen would've been my waiver pick up this week if I could afford to make one. I'm waiting for Lamar Miller/Daryl Richardson/LeGarette Blount to be permanently sidelined for a different RB before dropping any of them.

Also I'm carrying Blair Walsh AND Gostowski on my roster.

Just to be a dick.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Somebody in a separate league I'm in is trying to trade me F-Jax and loving MJD for Witten and Garcon, and it's getting annoying

Sure I'll give you two consistent players for one alright guy and Jags.txt

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
Lol buccs

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Lol broncs

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

How do you like that 1st Half Fitzgerald statline on your bench?

I still should've found a way to pick-up Allen.. now I would have to drop Lamar Smith to get him before hitting waivers.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Victor Vermis posted:

How do you like that 1st Half Fitzgerald statline on your bench?

I still should've found a way to pick-up Allen.. now I would have to drop Lamar Smith to get him before hitting waivers.

figures Fitz finally does something

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Holy poo poo I'm going to win my kk league game. :stare:

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

gleep gloop posted:

Holy poo poo I'm going to win my kk league game. :stare:

vernon davis havin a real good game

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Wow Amendola got hosed up. He had no clue where he was when he got up.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Dude I'm playing right in my league is tied for last place, drafted the Rams D/ST (which is ranked like 28th in the league), plays them continuously, and lookie look, the broken clock is right.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

shyduck posted:

Dude I'm playing right in my league is tied for last place, drafted the Rams D/ST (which is ranked like 28th in the league), plays them continuously, and lookie look, the broken clock is right.

i dropped the rams d this week :negative:

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

shyduck posted:

I wouldn't worry, that dude's team sucks.

Also, I hate to say it, but that was one hell of a catch by the Saints right there.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

pkells posted:

I wouldn't worry, that dude's team sucks.

Also, I hate to say it, but that was one hell of a catch by the Saints right there.

if it stands (please let it stand)

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Hahahahahahahahaha Patriots, gently caress yeah

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

pkells posted:

Hahahahahahahahaha Patriots, gently caress yeah
I don't even like the pats but that poo poo was amazing and then really loving funny when he tried to return the following kickoff.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S798NdZsCr0

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Wooooooo we beat an 0-4 team, Imma post a 9 minute youtube video

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

pkells posted:

EDP owns haters vacate

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

pkells posted:

gently caress you EDP owns

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

gently caress you cocksucker

e: is this going to be a weekly occurrence with us

Cole fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Oct 14, 2013

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Wait, should I know who that guy is?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Cole posted:

gently caress you cocksucker

e: is this going to be a weekly occurrence with us

No gently caress you.

Maybe if your coach wasn't a shitlord and your team stopped getting MRSA you'd be cool.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

pkells posted:

smdh

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Whip Slagcheek posted:

No gently caress you.

Maybe if your coach wasn't a shitlord and your team stopped getting MRSA you'd be cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRpTjr4L4T4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

pkells posted:

everyone should know youtube user eatdatpussy445

• Locked thread