Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
So who thinks HulkaMatt should read out loud a few pages of Big Apple Takedown during every show?

Then once the book is complete, we can combine them to create an audio book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I feel that the christmas special of the 10 count should just be 5 hours of Hulka reading Big Apple Takedown. Complete with voices for the characters.

I particularly look forward to Hulka's Chavo voice.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Pisscount: Who has the best rear end in wrestling? (Dude wrestler only no creeping plzkthx)

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Rarity posted:

Pisscount: Who has the best rear end in wrestling? (Dude wrestler only no creeping plzkthx)

RVD no question

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Look at this injustice, someone needs to call the Shield

(but really, it's Goldbutt )

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm assuming that Big E's weapons-grade badonk is excluded in fairness to the other gentlemen?

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

HulkaMatt posted:

3 seconds into the pisscast, this music rules.

Also 10 count will be done at a later date due to BARF reasons. Major apologies.

Ten Count: Are these reasons related to barf, or is that just a sound effect before "reasons", or what

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

sk posted:

Ten Count: Are these reasons related to barf, or is that just a sound effect before "reasons", or what

Do you want to hear about my mucus problem???

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

HulkaMatt posted:

sounds like a good bonus episode to me tbh

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

HulkaMatt posted:

do you have a sinus infection? we could have the pisscast and the puscast

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Okay so I'm almost done listening to the podcast. Love it. Love everything about so far. It keeps me awake and laughing while driving and is probably going to be my new favorite if you guys keep it going, with just the right degrees of humor and fact and opinion to make the show perfect. Keep it up!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

HulkaMatt posted:

He's...he's gonna....he's gonna PUUUKE!!!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Brought to you by Fleshlight, and dedicated to The Little Road Warrior (rip) comes the second edition of the Wrestlehut Pisscast. We sat down tonight and made a concerted effort to tighten up the show, plan out segments ahead of time, and take real notes for more focused discussion. Somehow this wound up in an even longer show. We're on pace for a 4 hour show next week so I've had to quit my job to fit this into my schedule going forward.

What can you expect this go around? Questions, answers, RAGZ, the truth about Wrestlemania 7, Manflurry's backyard wrestling career, Dixie Carter's title reigns, a complete history of referee-mounted cameras, and more!

Hope you like it. It's longer than we anticipated but imo it doesn't drag at all. At least any more than you would expert from a few losers talking about wrestling for OVER TWO HOURS. Thanks for the feedback, and keep tweeting questions!

http://tindeck.com/listen/xncd

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cszhqvrh8f2ax4n/Wrestlehut+Pisscast+002.mp3

btw this isn't a twice a week show it just took us forever to release the first episode

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

oatgan posted:

btw this isn't a twice a week show it just took us forever to release the first episode

Well, maybe maybe not.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Well either way I hope you guys keep this going. Last episode was so good. I got this one downloading now and I'm anticipating greatness.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

oatgan posted:

I've had to quit my job to fit this into my schedule going forward.

You mean somebody out there actually employed you? :psyduck:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Rarity posted:

You mean somebody out there actually employed you? :psyduck:

yeah your mom hahaha

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
On the newest episode of the Pisscast I mention Jerry Lawler's namedrop of Tito Ortiz on Raw, thinking it was just Jerry being a weird old man making MMA references for no reason.

I literally just now realized that he probably meant to say David Ortiz.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Believe me, he did. Ortiz on Sunday hit a grand slam to tie up Game 2.

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Oct 16, 2013

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

HulkaMatt posted:

Believe me, he did. Ortiz on Sunday hit a grand slam to tie up Game 2.

HulkaMatt be on *my* podcast

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

HulkaMatt be on *my* podcast

Uh oh now that we have two podcasts is this like nWo Hollywood and nWo Wolfpac?? This is going to tear us apart!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The new Bryan and Vinny show reminded me how great the Brood's theme was.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

triplexpac posted:

Uh oh now that we have two podcasts is this like nWo Hollywood and nWo Wolfpac?? This is going to tear us apart!

But who...is the fourth man?

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

triplexpac posted:

The Shaman of Cum and I are forming the oWn podcast.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

The Oprah Winfrey Network Podcast? :v:

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Skunkrocker posted:

The Oprah Winfrey Network Podcast? :v:

Why does GIMP make it so hard to make a solid background transparent?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

FMK's for the Pisscast:

- La Resistance (Sylvan Grenier, Rene Dupree, Rob Conway)
- The Jersey Triad (DDP, Bam Bam, Kanyon)
- PMS (Jacqueline, Terri Runnels, Shawn "Meat" Stasiak)

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

I'll second all of those with some FMKs of my own.

AOW: Colt Cabana, CM Punk, Domino

Executives: Vince McMahon, Paul Heyman, Eric Bischoff

Jobbers: Zack Ryder, Kofi Kingston, Justin Gabriel

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
FMK The Brood, EGO, Three Man Band, Men on a Mission

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo
FMK: Trish Stratus, Molly Holly, Renee Young

John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Sting

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

We appreciate the enthusiasm for the show but if you have questions for us (and we'll take anything) please direct them to our twitter accounts @Oatgan, @Manflurry, and @KarmineSA to avoid filling this thread with a bunch of nonsense.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Finally I have an excuse to tweet nonsense at you

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Good podcast, you giant dorks. I can't wait until I Before E guests.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

sunsweet posted:

Good podcast, you giant dorks. I can't wait until I Before E guests.

The Gigglecast

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

:siren: Art of Wrestling with Scott Hall :siren:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

"I'm not really sure what grounds he would have to sue..."

"wrongful termination from having an iron-clad contract :smug:"

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

"If this company was full of Aiden English's it would die. Die!"

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I wanna hear his 3 hour radio show about UFCs 11-20!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

harperdc posted:

:siren: Art of Wrestling with Scott Hall :siren:

I thought it was a pretty interesting podcast. Nice to hear Razor sounding good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Got a question that could work for the podcast and if not this is the de facto Meltzer thread anyway.

We've now seen Dave rate 6 matches ***** since Money in the Bank 2011 after a 5 year period from 2006-2011 where he didn't grant any matches that honor.

What do you guys think is the main reason behind this? Has the quality of the top matches has genuinely been better or did Dave mildly underrate some the top indie and WWE matches of that period like Danielson vs Nigel and Taker vs Shawn? Or was it simply that Dave wasn't watching as much puro?

Thauros fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Oct 17, 2013

• Locked thread