Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Mazerunner posted:

Alright, beat the Elite 4! Kind of over levelled, Clawitzer and Heliolisk demolished pretty much everything.

Also added Rugginton, King of Karp, Internet Kraken, Thek, SebastienK, Slightly Toasted, and Sharktamer.

My FC is 3840-6567-4400 I don't know what I've got.

If you are J you have gothorita wobbuffet and grumpig

The gothorita I ran into was shiny so thank you :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAILOUT MCQUACK!
Nov 14, 2005

Marco! Yeaaah...
So in the first gym there is no way to leave until you beat the leader? What if you saved in there not knowing and didn't have enough pokemon/hp to survive even her let alone the extra gym trainers? Are the other gyms like this? Just seems like an over sight for a game for 10 year olds.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

C. E. Croix posted:

Ahahah, Pokemon-amie is awesome! My Croagunk one-shotted a Horsea, with flavor text saying it wished to impress me, and then a single heart floats up from her. :swoon:

Also, tossing my FC out there. I'll people in a bit: 2895-7629-8748

Khaal posted:

Hate to clog up the thread with even more Friend safari jerking :blush: I'm adding everyone I see, here is my FC: 5370-1579-6098 (the more the merrier right?)

Also just beat the champ. Calm mind Sylveon :catstare:

Neo_Crimson posted:

Posting my FC here like everyone else: 0387-8872-9394.

Can anyone tell me what the 3rd pokemon I have for Safari is?

Added you cool kids 3480-3680-4069

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Slightly Toasted posted:

If you are J you have gothorita wobbuffet and grumpig

The gothorita I ran into was shiny so thank you :haw:

Yes that was me, you're welcome :v:
That's a pretty alright safari set I guess.

You were Matt I think, right? I've seen boldore and magcargo which actually look pretty sweet.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Dehry posted:

That mysterious Backpacker that gives out the Strange Souvenir is officially not from the other regions.

He could be from Orre :v:

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

That was beautiful. Started off not liking it, but once it started going and became recognisable it was magical :allears:.

I've added all of you who just posted your FC's.

Added you in hopes of catching a case of the Krabbys. :downsrim:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

So if you were to EV train a Mr.Mime, what would you want him to do? I know he's not a top tier pokemon or anything but I want to use one solely because he scares the poo poo out of my brother. That fucker got a shiny Victorebell so I want revenge :argh: I have no idea what to have him do though. Just build him to be tanky so he can throw up reflect/light screen in double battles?

EDIT: Also if I don't add you and you asked, it's because I'm getting a lot of requests so I might miss one or two.

Maximize HP first, then probably Speed. His support movepool should cover the rest, between the two screens and substitute/baton pass. Encore and Taunt are also great options to help you set up.

Speaking of Mr. Mime, I thought a neat idea for a possible Mega form would be him having an ability that automatically sets up Reflect and Light Screen when you activate his Mega Stone. Kind of like auto-weather.

Protagoras
May 9, 2010

Internet Kraken posted:

Anyways, some of you might be interested in the fact that my friend safari has :byodood:DITTO:byodood:. Add me if you need to catch them since the other Ditto guy is full; 3625 8651 6138

Added you. My FC: 1048-9314-7838

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

7th Gym down, probably time to lock in my final team. I've got Golurk, Klefki, Shelgon (soon a Salmence), Clawitzer, and a HM slave Hawlucha. So I guess I don't have anything S-Eff against grass, water, flying, or bug. Anything interesting for ice/electric attacks or something? It's not exactly hard to pull together (Lapras, Starmie, Allakazam, every special sweeper under the sun and half of the physical sweepers...) but if something does it more interestingly it would be nice to play around a bit.

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Posting my code again for Friend Safari shananigans.

5386-8395-2739

It would be great if someone could also inform me of what secrets my safari holds.

Hot Pants Jesus
Mar 8, 2013
Did someone say...Dittos?

Game: Pokemon Y
FC: 0490-4795-8547
Name: Thadan
IGN: Rasha

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

LAY-ZX posted:

5386-8395-2739

It would be great if someone could also inform me of what secrets my safari holds.

3480-3680-4069 :pervert:

VVVVVVV Want.

Hommando
Mar 2, 2012

LAY-ZX posted:

5386-8395-2739

I'll add you.

My FC: 4699-5805-1418

My type is fairy: Togepi, Spritzee, Floette

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

LAY-ZX posted:

5386-8395-2739

Adding you.

I'm 4828 - 4204 - 9261

And I'd also like to know what's in my safari.

You're Fighting: Mienfoo and Sawk! No third, beat E4 first.

LoinclothedJesus posted:

Added you

DoctorStrangelove fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Oct 18, 2013

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

LAY-ZX posted:

5386-8395-2739

Alright got you

LoinclothedJesus posted:

And you!

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Adding you.

I'm 4828 - 4204 - 9261

You too!

Mine is 3840-6567-4400

Soilmate
Feb 18, 2013
Kraken, your Safari just gave me a shiny Imposter Ditto.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

LAY-ZX posted:

5386-8395-2739

Already added you.

2595-0733-5200 for my Safari I have no idea what treasures it holds.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

BAILOUT MCQUACK! posted:

So in the first gym there is no way to leave until you beat the leader? What if you saved in there not knowing and didn't have enough pokemon/hp to survive even her let alone the extra gym trainers? Are the other gyms like this? Just seems like an over sight for a game for 10 year olds.

You can go back up the rope in the middle.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Reminalt posted:

I'll add you.

Added you, FC is 0387-8872-9394

Adding you.

I'm 4828 - 4204 - 9261

Same with you.

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Adding you.

I'm 4828 - 4204 - 9261

You've got Snover, Cloyster, and Bergmite.

INSERT COIN
Sep 26, 2007

Yes I too am also trying to expand my safari zoo. please add my goony rear end and I will return the favor 5086-1613-0185

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I'm adding everybody on this page and the last page, maybe the one before that too if I have room.

My FC is 4699-6503-7121

e: I'm fairy and have Togepi, Spritzle, and Clefairy

Fajita Queen fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Oct 18, 2013

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Also throwing my Friend Code out there

2019-9674-8794

I have no idea what my friend safari has, so if someone could tell me that would be cool.

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum

Internet Kraken posted:

Anyways, some of you might be interested in the fact that my friend safari has :byodood:DITTO:byodood:. Add me if you need to catch them since the other Ditto guy is full; 3625 8651 6138

EDIT: Also Carbink is a boss. Everyone that hates on him can get out.
Adding the poo poo outta you. Please be my friend: 4441-8297-4859

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Today, I hatched an egg and discovered Game Freak's most questionable decision to date: making Purrloin bipedal. I mean, look at this monstrosity!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Sedisp posted:

Added you in hopes of catching a case of the Krabbys. :downsrim:

I'm catching Imposter Dittos for the trading thread for their breeding mills, and giving Krabbys to people. All I need is pokerus to complete my descent into manwhoredom.

Internet Kraken posted:

Added you so I have more Dittos to collect for other people's breeding mills.

Lame Devil
Mar 21, 2013

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Do we know of anything outside of friend safari that has warm body or whatever that ability is that makes eggs catch faster? Only in X and Y I mean, as I cannot transfer yet.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Lame Devil posted:

Do we know of anything outside of friend safari that has warm body or whatever that ability is that makes eggs catch faster? Only in X and Y I mean, as I cannot transfer yet.

Fletchling's evolutions and Slugma (use Rock Smash).

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Internet Kraken posted:

Like I said in my PM, I added you.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Lame Devil posted:

Go outside the Lumiose City exit to Route 13, then take a right. Smash one of the rocks and you'll find Slugma with Warm Body.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I got challenged to a battle by some random dude and my Goodra stomached 3 hits from his Lucario's Dragon Pulse :stare:

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

nerdbot posted:

He could be from Orre :v:

I'm really starting to think they're hiding something else in game. The guy saying you'll visit his region in due time, the official X&Y pokedex book having 800 pages yet only ~720 Pokemon in the region, the second set of train tracks, and the fact that the guide really doesn't say anything about the post game leads me to believe there is something more.

E: oh yeah, don't buy the guide, it covers through the elite four and then abruptly ends with a TM list and item list.

Dehry fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Oct 18, 2013

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Sedisp posted:

Already added you.

2595-0733-5200 for my Safari I have no idea what treasures it holds.

You have Aipom and Kecleon, don't have a third yet.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Do you believe in heroes?

Reminalt posted:

I'll add you.

Added you.

FC: 5300-9018-9920, not sure my type yet. If someone could let me know who I've got that'd be swell.

Millions fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Oct 18, 2013

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Internet Kraken posted:

Hey, I'll add you. FC: 4871-3148-4608. I have psychics!

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

LAY-ZX posted:

5386-8395-2739

I'm seeing flying from you. Woobat and Fletchinder edit and Spearow.

Lame Devil posted:

Fletchinder, the first evolution of the basic bird, I forgot it's name the red robin thing, has it.

Mazerunner fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Oct 18, 2013

Lame Devil
Mar 21, 2013

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Go outside the Lumiose City exit to Route 13, then take a right. Smash one of the rocks and you'll find Slugma with Warm Body.

yesssss. I was worried I would have to get lucky with breaking the rocks but I got him! Thanks.

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum
Hey if someone does add me (4441-8297-4859) could you let me know what I've got in Friend Safari? I should have all 3 of mine unlocked but have no idea of the contents.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Nakar posted:

Hey if someone does add me (4441-8297-4859) could you let me know what I've got in Friend Safari? I should have all 3 of mine unlocked but have no idea of the contents.

Adding you now mines on this page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say

Nakar posted:

I'll add you. Mine's 2681-0088-2246

e: I have Ledyba, Masquerain and Pinsir apparently

• Locked thread