Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Lol,

also

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

jre posted:

Lol,

also

I agree, this is a bad post.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Back in the nineties I met one of the men who emptied my dust bin just as I was leaving the house. He said "fantastic result last night mate," or something to that effect to which I replied in all innocence "what result?" He thought I was joking but I assured him I had no idea what he was talking about. He said "you don't like football then or follow the world cup," I replied no. His response then took me completely by surprise,"to be honest I don't either, I only go along with it so I'm not the odd one out at work and with my mates." Since that day I have wondered how many foot ball fans don't actually like football but daren't admit it. Personally I have never understood the appeal of football and have been accused of been unpatriotic. My reply to this is the next time our boys want rescuing from a beach in Dunkerque I'll be there in a small boat not watching a group of blokes kicking a bag of wind about.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
WARNING: The Joe Hart computer virus is now spreading on Twitter, do not download it, as you won't be able to save anything.

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
https://twitter.com/talkSPORTDrive/status/385713792740376576

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Adrian Durham is a genius at pissing people off about football. I wish I had his job.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Ninpo posted:

WARNING: The Joe Hart computer virus is now spreading on Twitter, do not download it, as you won't be able to save anything.

this is actually pretty funny

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Any reason to post my favourite scene from it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL15eTRcAsg

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Wirth1000 posted:

Any reason to post my favourite scene from it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOk_1ZeSBe0

ftfy

kami
Feb 10, 2004

GATTACA!!
GATTACA!!
Nothing like a 'Coming to America' clip to remember that Eddie Murphy was obsessed with playing multiple roles long before that goddamned 'Nutty Professor' horseshit.

Also the correct FTFY would be the 5 second clip of
"He helped ♪GILLIGAN!!♪, get off the island!"

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!
Nuff said indeed :smith:

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

kami posted:

Nothing like a 'Coming to America' clip to remember that Eddie Murphy was obsessed with playing multiple roles long before that goddamned 'Nutty Professor' horseshit.

Because Richard Pryor did it.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

Great scene

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Once Fletcher is back, which would probably be after the International breaks, Jozy will be permanently relegated to the bench and I don't see how this will help him gain his confidence back nor will he accept it since this could put his spot on the National team at risk, specially if the Iceland kid continues to impress at AZ.

If Sunderland drops Jozy, I think it'll be time for Jozy to start looking for a way out for everyone's sake.

Just for the record, I'm not blaming everything on Sunderland or his teammates inabilities to not get him good service...Jozy needs to shoulder the blame too and I believe his movement as a striker needs a lot of work but being a full time sub for sunderland will crush his spirits and he will become more disillusion and frustrated at the club

Jozy is very close to becoming a boo boy among the Sunderland supporters and u could easily see why...His frustration on the pitch is clearly affecting his play and sometimes, he'll stop running or worse, won't even act like he's happy once a teammate scores a goal. I would hate to see Sunderland supporter abuse him like they did Ji so I'd like him to leave for the Sunderland's fan's sake and his sake.

I also get the sense Altidore teammates, specially Giaccherini and Johnson, doesn't think much of him and I wouldn't be surprised if they are openly telling him to his face that once Fletcher is back, he'll be cemented on the bench...They've been a lot of heated words exchanges on the pitch between him and his teammates and it just looks horrible..Larsson, Cattermole and others both had a go at him.

Jozy is also not a target man so this was a bad fit all along...We should all agree this was a mistake and should amicably go our separate ways...Jozy and sunderland.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

nice job luvd

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

If someone makes a photographic mosaic of Russell Crowe's head made of gladiator posters using footballer X instead of Russell Crowe, I will buy them Plat+Avatar. No cheating and making your own faux-gladiator inserts. You must cite your material.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!!

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

EDIT: The more I look at this, the more I think I put it in the wrong thread.

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Oct 8, 2013

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

CisSTAR 19 posted:

EDIT: The more I look at this, the more I think I put it in the wrong thread.

Haha holy poo poo that's great, wrong thread for sure.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

I laughed.

aeverous
Nov 13, 2009
http://eaglesthatlooklikearsenewenger.tumblr.com/

Bet that took ages.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

wrong thread

(also already posted come the gently caress on)

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
kieran2304 (Liverpool): One word..CAPTAIN MARVEL.!!!

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Though if I am honest, I loled

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

England's 'Team Of The Future' according to the Daily Mail, in 2007:

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

RIP Sam Hutchinson

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

NinjaSteve posted:

RIP Sam Hutchinson

and Michael Johnson

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
rips dean parrett we loaned you for a full season into probably the worst Plymouth Argyle squad in 125 years and sent you back to spurs in early november because you were poo poo.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Pipski posted:

England's 'Team Of The Future' according to the Daily Mail, in 2007:

Gavin loving Hoyte

Does someone have the one where the BBC predicted a Ferdinand partnership with Owen and Rooney in front of Joe Cole and SWP at wingback? that was class.

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

Spangly A posted:

Gavin loving Hoyte

Does someone have the one where the BBC predicted a Ferdinand partnership with Owen and Rooney in front of Joe Cole and SWP at wingback? that was class.

Exactly what I thought of as well!

Never will not be funny.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Riotgrrill posted:

Exactly what I thought of as well!

Never will not be funny.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Just loving look at it. Your license fee at work. :negative:

Dare I even ask who Dunn is?

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Ninpo posted:

Just loving look at it. Your license fee at work. :negative:

Dare I even ask who Dunn is?

David Dunn if I had to guess.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Still considerably better than any team McLaren actually fielded in those qualifiers, if only for the lack of Heskey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Neil Mellor as a sub, ahh Neil you scored a last second winner against Arsenal I'll never forget and the 2nd against Olympiacos and then you died, rip, just rip

e: and you actually delivered the "lovely cushioned header for Gerrraaaaaarrrrddddd" so triple rips