Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Doctors prescribe, nurses provide! Oh doc, fully respecting the so called lesser careers of medicine.

Then again, when your nurse is a gorilla that also does the accounting you have to respect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Archonex posted:

The facial expressions in this always get me. X-23 is not impressed by what she sees.

I'm more entertained by the guys on the edges averting their eyes upwards with an expression that clearly says "Don'tlookatitdon'tlookatitdon'tlookatit"

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

If you want to play the I-didn't-know-this-was-a-hippo-bar game with me, that's fine.

Choco1980 posted:

I'm more entertained by the guys on the edges averting their eyes upwards with an expression that clearly says "Don'tlookatitdon'tlookatitdon'tlookatit"

Taskmistress is definitely intrigued though.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

He's going to get killed. :cry:

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
That is the happiest I have ever seen someone be while hitting someone else, and I've seen some pretty joyful violence.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The crew of the Lost Light meet another mechanical race.

Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #22

Endless Mike fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Oct 18, 2013

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Is the coloring messing with me, or did the yellow omni-combiners not combine at all while the blue-ish ones did their thing?

I don't read Transformers, so I have no idea what the hell is going on here.

WaywardWoodwose
May 19, 2008

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
The yellow ones were already combined, they all broke down into their component bots, which were tiny.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I dropped that book during the super boring flashback arc. I think I should probably pick it up again.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I really like "Jet! Gun! Beast! Tank! And... Something else I can't remember!" Sounds like real natural dick-measuring contest dialogue. You know... for giant robots.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Wolverine and the X-men 15

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

bobkatt013 posted:

Wolverine and the X-men 15

Kitty looks like she's tripping balls in the worst way.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Jiro posted:

It's in the middle of AvX, she's exhausted.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Jiro posted:

Kitty's not with Colossus anymore?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Action Tortoise posted:

Kitty's not with Colossus anymore?

Colossus came and forced her to go on a date and almost destroyed the school.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

bobkatt013 posted:

Colossus came and forced her to go on a date and almost destroyed the school.
While he was Phoenix-powered, it needs to be added.

But yeah, between first going Juggernaut and then the Phoenix stuff, Pete got very scary and Kitty ran.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Endless Mike posted:

Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #22

There actually was a Transformers character with 10 modes, but he is not part of this continuity.

I challenge some 3rd-party company to make toys of those yellow guys.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Oct 19, 2013

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I was about to say that's megatron when that figure came out it was a huge deal

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Onmi-combiners? Christ, please don't give Hasbro/Takara any ideas.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

AkumaHokoru posted:

I was about to say that's megatron when that figure came out it was a huge deal
That's actually Galvatron, his reformatted version, and the original Japanese Megatron toy only had six forms. They added a couple tabs and moved some legs around to get the extra four forms for Galvatron, which the US Megatron was made from.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Hawkeye and Hawkeye are on the way to a funeral. Kate has a touching moment with Clint in the car on the way over... then misses the the heartwarming thread by a hair.

Hawkeye #13

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Wade Wilson posted:

He's going to get killed. :cry:

Gordito's the effing badass kid, he'll be fine.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Cabbit posted:

Gordito's the effing badass kid, he'll be fine.

You forgot possibly the most badass he's ever been.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

That's actually Galvatron, his reformatted version, and the original Japanese Megatron toy only had six forms. They added a couple tabs and moved some legs around to get the extra four forms for Galvatron, which the US Megatron was made from.

I remember we got both versions at my old job. the english box was a large but standard toy box where the jp one came as a part of a collectors set where all the figures were in a box that kind of looked like the old comic cover.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The MSJ posted:

There actually was a Transformers character with 10 modes, but he is not part of this continuity.

I challenge some 3rd-party company to make toys of those yellow guys.

I always thought that the "10 modes" for that one was kind of a stretch since quite a few of those modes don't really look very distinct.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

YOU TRY BUILDING A TEN MODE ROBOT

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
"Just make it a different color, and call it a mode. BAM done. On time and under budget. Let's break off and hit the strip"

Mr Wind Up Bird
Jan 23, 2004

i'm a goddamn coward
but then again so are you
I know this is a thing that has been popping up on the internet for forever but now I own a copy.

Five bucks at a convention. Best find of the day.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

Mr Wind Up Bird posted:

I know this is a thing that has been popping up on the internet for forever but now I own a copy.

Five bucks at a convention. Best find of the day.

I guess I can't really fault them for making this really, because of how we stereotype comic nerds to be. Maybe they just thought seeing comic characters teaching people how to work out might have motivated them to do just that. :unsmith:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Are you trying to seduce me, Mr. Grimm?

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
I don't buy it. Why would the Thing need to do crunches when his abs are already ... rock hard? :downsrim:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Can The Thing get tubby?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mr. Squishy posted:

Can The Thing get tubby?

I'm more confused how he sometimes can grow a beard.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

muscles like this? posted:

He's got Pirate DNA, beards just come naturally to him.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Thunderfinger posted:

I guess I can't really fault them for making this really, because of how we stereotype comic nerds to be. Maybe they just thought seeing comic characters teaching people how to work out might have motivated them to do just that. :unsmith:

It worked. I'm going to do whatever the hell Ghost Rider is doing right now. :v:

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

It's stalactites.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I want to know how pulling your hair qualifies as exercise.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

CapnAndy posted:

I want to know how pulling your hair qualifies as exercise.

Do you see how much hair that girl's got? Just brushing it has got to add some muscle to her arms each night.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

I always thought that the "10 modes" for that one was kind of a stretch since quite a few of those modes don't really look very distinct.

Yeah, I've seen that before and always thought that too.

"You can make a dragon! And if you pull out his other limbs from the robot form, it's a dragon with four legs!"

And I don't even know what the hell that thing in the upper right is that resulted from tucking in all the heads.

And Medusa up there? She's obviously working out her hair Cause you know, the stuff she picks up is heavy yo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengeance of Pandas
Sep 8, 2008

THE TERRIBLE POST WENT THATAWAY!
According to the internet the 10 forms are robot, jet, bat, two-headed dragon, giant hand, roadster, a winged griffin, a one-headed dragon, a hydroplane, and a mammoth. Though a designer claimed there's an 11th mode called Devil Ostrich.

• Locked thread