Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zari-gani
Sep 6, 2004

How much do you want it? ;-*

leather fedora posted:

Pretty sure that Andrew W.K. did an English cover, too.

Wow, you're right. I love how the lyrics were interpreted! And he covered Blue Hearts and Tomoyasu Hotei too? I need to get this album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

There's a HD RAW of the Paris special available for download in Nyaa, if you haven't seen it yet. Thank you to whoever encoded the huge beast of a 13 gb file into a more .. manageable 3,73 GB one. Can't wait to see Arino in a beret!

makere
Jan 14, 2012
Saw some screens of the Paris special in Facebook... Can't wait for it to be subtitled. :f5:

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

My wife's going to be happy this exists since she likes the Japanese song. Why yes, her name is Lynda, how did you know?

EDIT gently caress, the album is Japan-only and 3114 yen on Amazon, goddamnit Japanese music industry. Thank god it's less than half that secondhand and I have pending Tenso goodies.

univbee fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Oct 16, 2013

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

One of the best Ouendan stages? Yes please!

Kakaricho
Aug 2, 2013

The next challenge is Yuyuhakusho: Makyoutou Itsusen.

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%B9%BD%E2%98%86%E9%81%8A%E2%98%86%E7%99%BD%E6%9B%B8_%E9%AD%94%E5%BC%B7%E7%B5%B1%E4%B8%80%E6%88%A6

gunstarheroes
Mar 11, 2013

Oh man, as a Treasure and Yu Yu Hakusho fan, i couldn't be more excited. Though... They must be making him go for the best ending on the hardest difficulty, right?

Adamant
Jan 30, 2013

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_YuYu_Hakusho_video_games

"Developed by Treasure and published by Sega"
"A fighting game with 11 playable characters for up to four people simultaneously"

Sounds promising. And it's by Treasure, so it HAS to be good.

InsaneDavid
Oct 22, 2012

Excellent, this is an awesome game that should be better known in the west!

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/yuyubleach/yuyubleach.htm

Thanks for the alternate upload of the last Pilotwings episode. It was incredible from start to finish.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011

zari-gani posted:

Wow, you're right. I love how the lyrics were interpreted! And he covered Blue Hearts and Tomoyasu Hotei too? I need to get this album.

Is the album available in snooty, crazy person vinyl?

I am too cool for compact discs.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Famibomb posted:

Is the album available in snooty, crazy person vinyl?

I am too cool for compact discs.

I did some poking around but it looks like his Japanese albums were only issued on CD; what vinyl of Andrew W.K. exists appears to just be what's been made in the U.S.

Famibomb
Sep 2, 2011

univbee posted:

I did some poking around but it looks like his Japanese albums were only issued on CD; what vinyl of Andrew W.K. exists appears to just be what's been made in the U.S.

Awww poop.

Thanks for taking the time to have a look.

zari-gani
Sep 6, 2004

The official Game Center CX: The Movie site went up. Not much there yet -- just a short teaser with a tiny clip from the film. There's also an official Twitter.

Johanz
Nov 3, 2010
GCCX Movie? Daang! I'm at page 200 at the moment and man, seems like alot of things have happend in the GCCX world since then!

I have a question though, concerning some of the older episodes, alot of the old links to episodes like these:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3452856&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=196#post408097123
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3452856&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=195#post408043421
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3452856&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=183#post407594091

Seem to be dead. Is there a new host somewhere for all these old episodes that I just haven't seen yet because I'm so many pages back?

Breaker Core posted:

If nothing else, I bet everyone is just waiting for the Alluvion situation to be fixed before they post either inconsistent or broken links in the OP.

Ah, I think that answers my question, thanks!

Johanz fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Oct 21, 2013

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Don't mean to sound imposing, but is there any chance of the OP being updated at some point? I haven't been able to keep up with this thread for a while, and it's pretty outdated. Going back I'm not sure if I've missed any episodes.

Breaker Core
Apr 23, 2010

Hakkesshu posted:

Don't mean to sound imposing, but is there any chance of the OP being updated at some point? I haven't been able to keep up with this thread for a while, and it's pretty outdated. Going back I'm not sure if I've missed any episodes.

If nothing else, I bet everyone is just waiting for the Alluvion situation to be fixed before they post either inconsistent or broken links in the OP.

In the mean time, here are they episodes that have been posted since then:

Pilotwings(v2)
Jogging Race
Full Speed! Delivery Boy

Breaker Core fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Oct 20, 2013

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

When was this one posted? I follow this thread pretty closely and I'm surprised I missed this.

E: Oh, wait, I didn't miss it. I even watched it. I guess I just forgot about it. It was a pretty "meh" episode now that I remember.

PureRok fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Oct 20, 2013

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Is the Bio Warrior Dan Mega download link working for anyone else? It keeps getting to 2% and quitting on me. It also doesn't seem to be on NyaaTorrents.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Can someone send me the fabled GCCX stationary? My friend code is: 3540-0160-2391

Obeast
Aug 26, 2006
Õ_~ ANIME BABE LOVER 2000 ~_Õ

Mister Chief posted:

Can someone send me the fabled GCCX stationary? My friend code is: 3540-0160-2391
Of course! My FC is 2552-1388-0142, and I'll be up for another few hours to send it to you. :)

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

I've added you.

Obeast
Aug 26, 2006
Õ_~ ANIME BABE LOVER 2000 ~_Õ

Mister Chief posted:

I've added you.
Oh poo poo... For some reason, the FC I posted isn't mine... I think I posted someone else's FC from one of the Animal Crossing threads without checking my 3DS because I'm tired from a weird day from work and I wanted people to sell turnips in my town the other day. :doh:

My real FC (according my 3DS this time, so it should be right) is 2621-3062-0681. Like I said before, I'll be up for a while tonight and you're already added on my 3DS. :)

Retrosmith
Sep 2, 2011
Thanks for the help earlier. Lots of unlocking has been done.

My FC is 1607-1920-1639

If someone could send me the stationary too, I'd be grateful.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Obeast posted:

Oh poo poo... For some reason, the FC I posted isn't mine... I think I posted someone else's FC from one of the Animal Crossing threads without checking my 3DS because I'm tired from a weird day from work and I wanted people to sell turnips in my town the other day. :doh:

My real FC (according my 3DS this time, so it should be right) is 2621-3062-0681. Like I said before, I'll be up for a while tonight and you're already added on my 3DS. :)

No problem. I've added you now.

Kirbychwan
Mar 19, 2009

Nuclear fusion causes confusion!
Just watched the Jogging Race episode; amazing. I wasn't expecting the outfit.

Been lurking in this thread forever; you guys rock.

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Kiranamos posted:

Is the Bio Warrior Dan Mega download link working for anyone else? It keeps getting to 2% and quitting on me. It also doesn't seem to be on NyaaTorrents.

I re-uploaded that episode to Mega a while ago, does this link not work for you?

Game.Center.CX.S15.E121.Bio-Warrior.Dan.SAGCCX.avi (572.9 MB)

If it still doesn't work, perhaps you need to play around with your browsers local data cache options or something?

zari-gani
Sep 6, 2004

The Paris trip ep is awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/hsH2TiP.jpg

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
Excuse me, do you know where Saiyans hang out?

zari-gani posted:

The Paris trip ep is awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/hsH2TiP.jpg

Oh man, Resident Evil cosplayers? Suddenly I can't wait.

zari-gani
Sep 6, 2004

Meanwhile, at Budokan:

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Kacho of My own little gaming world
Still holding out that the Budokan challenge sells enough to have a challenge in Las Vegas

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Can someone tell me if there's a exclusive challenge on the 10th DVD Box and if so, what it is?

zari-gani
Sep 6, 2004

Mister Chief posted:

Can someone tell me if there's a exclusive challenge on the 10th DVD Box and if so, what it is?

Yeah, it's Pooyan.

joek0
Oct 13, 2011
Here is the raw for #168.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Nm9cuWqu8

Hint for next episode:

joek0 fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Oct 25, 2013

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Next episode is Irem.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Nipponophile posted:

Next episode is Irem.

Oh god they're gonna have him play R-Type.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Who knows? There's a whole list of things to choose from. Maybe they'll have him play 10-Yard Fight? No, that couldn't be. Another famous Japanese comedian has conclusively proven that would make for terrible TV.

Speaking of which, hey zari-gani, any progress on that thing? I've been in the mood to do some timing and typesetting lately.

rdbbb
Jul 26, 2011

One of the Gen-san (Hammerin' Harry) games seems like a safe bet.

zari-gani
Sep 6, 2004

Nipponophile posted:

Speaking of which, hey zari-gani, any progress on that thing? I've been in the mood to do some timing and typesetting lately.

I have most of it translated, but I have a lot on my plate this month. I could resume working on it mid-November. Thanks for reminding me though; I've been so distracted by other matters, it's been pushed to the back of my mind.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

rdbbb posted:

One of the Gen-san (Hammerin' Harry) games seems like a safe bet.

IIRC there were two of them for the Famicom and they were pretty good games too. The later Kid Nikki games (after the first and only one we received) weren't bad either.

Or maybe they could have Arino play Holy Diver. :v:

Edit: Oh god. I just remembered one that has been on the possible list for a while. The US name is pretty infamous so I'll just say "Hell's Bells".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Random Stranger posted:

Edit: Oh god. I just remembered one that has been on the possible list for a while. The US name is pretty infamous so I'll just say "Hell's Bells".

Deadly Towers?! Don't do this to me, GCCX.