Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
please refer to nanotech as nannertech from now on tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

daft punk railroad posted:

anannertech.com

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

i want weedpunk to be real

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
weed punk is v real, havent you ever seen a 20 y/o pot heads dorm?

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
The film begins with a flashback to a young Mordechai Jefferson Carver. At school, Mordechai is tormented by his fellow students and his teacher for being a Jewish child in a Christian themed public school, and celebrating Hanukkah while everyone else celebrates Christmas. He feels further alienated as he walks through his neighborhood and sees a seemingly endless number of Christmas decorations and window displays celebrating the holiday and announcing that Jews aren't welcome. As he lies down on the sidewalk in front of a store saying "Jews Welcome (for about 5 minutes)" and spins his dreidel to cheer himself up Santa Claus walks by and crushes the toy under his foot, then gives Mordechai the finger.

The scene then changes to the present with Mordechai as the Hebrew Hammer, a Certified Circumcised Dick who has dedicated his life to defending Jews. His snappy dress (a cross between that of a pimp and a Hasidic Jew) and tough-guy demeanor have made him a local hero within the Jewish community. Jews and African-Americans have enjoyed a tenuous peace with the White Christians over the previous few decades, because the current Santa (the son of the cruel Santa who stomped Mordechai's dreidel years earlier) has pursued a policy of inclusion and tolerance. This Santa is murdered and replaced by his son, Damian, who seeks to destroy Hanukkah and Kwanzaa thus reserving December for Christmas alone. Mordechai is reluctantly recruited to stop Damian, gaining allies along the way, including love interest and daughter of the Chief of the Jewish Justice League Esther Bloomenbergensteinenthal and the Kwanzaa Liberation Front's leader Mohammed Ali Paula Abdul Rahim.

The fight takes them to exotic locales such as Israel, K-Mart, North Pole and the final battle at the Israeli atomic clock.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

daft punk railroad posted:

nannernannernannertech

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
whoa holy poo poo seriously? aatrek, the spergtacular television forum mod, is gone for being a child rapist? i need more information

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Sagebrush posted:

whoa holy poo poo seriously? aatrek, the spergtacular television forum mod, is gone for being a child rapist? i need more information

he rapped a kid he was babysitting like ten years ago, now he's banned because being a tviv mod on top of being a child molester is just too much for one soul to bear

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Sagebrush posted:

it starts here

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
wow

whoa

so barf

mcnealys baby
Nov 3, 2002

ohhh here we go

it really started here

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

someone in tviv said the guy that outed aatrek was outed as a pedo himself at one point

its like inception or some poo poo

pass the weed

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marketing_of_Halo_3

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
This article is about fans of the television series Firefly and its spin-off film Serenity. For the Nazi paramilitary sometimes called "brownshirts", see Sturmabteilung.

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

Texting wisdom

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

TOOT BOOT posted:

someone in tviv said the guy that outed aatrek was outed as a pedo himself at one point

its like inception or some poo poo

pass the weed

yeah apparently its this guy http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2614971

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
homestly bummed waffleimages is gone

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

dont give these fucks clicks

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Blackula69 posted:

homestly bummed waffleimages is gone

that thing where you map the main mirror in your hosts file works for way more waffleimages links then it would seem like it should

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

dont give these fucks clicks

my favorite part is when everyone after the op descend into tepid burns on the other admins

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

RZApublican posted:

my favorite part is when everyone after the op descend into tepid burns on the other admins

"haha they have someone who writes EROTIC FICTIOn thats probably about UNDERAGED PEOPLE!! what a lovely forum!!!"

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Install Windows posted:

that thing where you map the main mirror in your hosts file works for way more waffleimages links then it would seem like it should

never forget https://www.google.ca/search?q=no+l...n-US%3Aofficial

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

"haha they have someone who writes EROTIC FICTIOn thats probably about UNDERAGED PEOPLE!! what a lovely forum!!!"

tbh if i was lowtax i would fire everyone who wrote fan fiction

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
id also gas this thread

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

uG posted:

tbh if i was lowtax i would fire everyone

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Suspicious Dish posted:

This article is about fans of the television series Firefly and its spin-off film Serenity. For the Nazi paramilitary sometimes called "brownshirts", see Sturmabteilung.

This article is about the comic-book character. For the South African fascist organization, see Greyshirts.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
ahahahaha how had i not read this thread before

some poster back in 2007 posted:

Aran how do you feel about ponies
what are the odds that this guy's an actual brony now

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

seriously though an offsite forum obsessed with sa is like the saddest thing imaginable

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

like the only thing that brings those people together is that they were permanently kicked off an internet forum so in response, instead of examining their lives and saying "maybe i don't need to spend as much time on the computer" they just continue to post but now with other equally awful people

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

like they can even continue to be horrible misogynist anime-loving pedophile bronies or whatever if they want but poo poo, at least get off the loving computer once in a while and go outside

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Blackula69 posted:

seriously though an offsite forum obsessed with sa is like the saddest thing imaginable

the saddest thing is that it is now like the 4th descendant of the original offsite obsessed with sa, after a whole bunch of splits and site shutdowns over drama. also most of the forum population is people who have never joined sa but are pissed that if they ever did they might get banned for being idiots. you could at least grant that the people angry about being banned have at least a bad reason, the ones who were never here don't even have that

if i recall correctly this particular one is currently being led by a guy who was permanently banned from 4chan for being too poo poo for /b/ and a dude who moved to japan because he didnt like paying child support, and then moved to pr china after he got married, divorced, and had to pay child support in japan

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Install Windows posted:

the saddest thing is that it is now like the 4th descendant of the original offsite obsessed with sa, after a whole bunch of splits and site shutdowns over drama. also most of the forum population is people who have never joined sa but are pissed that if they ever did they might get banned for being idiots. you could at least grant that the people angry about being banned have at least a bad reason, the ones who were never here don't even have that

if i recall correctly this particular one is currently being led by a guy who was permanently banned from 4chan for being too poo poo for /b/ and a dude who moved to japan because he didnt like paying child support, and then moved to pr china after he got married, divorced, and had to pay child support in japan

surprisingly good post fishmech

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Steampunk enthusiasts enacting a Mexican standoff.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
looks like 3 dumbass man children to me

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
im the nerd that is too weak to one hand aim his rifle above the knee

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

idk the current offsite seems piseed that they can't say "friend of the family" and be assholes to trans posters (troons!! :argh:)

that seems like a p tame thing to hate sa for, may as well use sa

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Blackula69 posted:

be careful or theyll doxxxxxx you!!!1

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

oh no they'll doxx that i once lied about my age on gamefaqs!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

i'm unemployed and nobody gives a poo poo about my boring life