Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Crasscrab posted:

you....

post walt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
finally got unlazy and took a lovely picture of junior, one of my landlord's cattes. he's a big old bruiser who is the sweetest thing. :3:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
he was on his way to his food bowl so he couldn't be bothered to stop for pictures

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
giant tomcats are the best because they love people and will tolerate scratches and being picked up and used as a scarf, but if something they dont like happens they smack it the gently caress down

my girlfriends family has a giant (20 lb) orange tomcat who i constantly use as a scarf and he tolerates it. one time she was watching her friends cat who is a bratty lovely cat who attacks other cats and peoples feet and bites for real. tomcat smacked her in the face the first time she tried that and she behaved the rest of the stay.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Have a Daisy grump

She is telegraphing that she wants me to turn the heat up.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
yeah he's a real beast that fears nothing. i brought one of my dogs over to see him one time and he just sat up and swiped at her like it was nothing before laying back down and going back to sleep when i left.

Zsa Zsa Gabor
Feb 22, 2006

I don't do drugs, if I want a rush I just get out of the chair when I'm not expecting it

Crasscrab posted:

finally got unlazy and took a lovely picture of junior, one of my landlord's cattes. he's a big old bruiser who is the sweetest thing. :3:

lookit the uppity tail

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Zsa Zsa Gabor posted:

lookit the uppity tail

yeah he's got a real pimp swagger going on. i need to get a video of him walking some time because he's got a goofy gait going

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

dexter liek ride

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
hey golden-i you were talking about crate training and dogface and poo poo a couple pages ago, you got any links about that stuff

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

dexter liek ride

did he try to catch the windshield wipers?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

FrozenVent posted:

did he try to catch the windshield wipers?

no wipers, it was just foggy. he purrs the entire time. sometimes he'll make his way to the back and watch things from there as well, but the dash is his favorite spot.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
I had a dream with Lulu in it last night. We were trying to get somewhere and the situation was kind of serious. I was carrying here on the train but really wished I could find a harness and leash because I knew she would walk with me.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

lulu hate harness

actually she just recently started to actually be brave enough to step outside.

she gets nervous :ohdear:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

lulu hate harness

so does leo and its fun to open the patio door all the way, which is a 3rd story fenced in patio about 6x10 or so... and he will stand inside on the carpet with his head barely poking out and heavily consider going out, but wont step a foot out unless i do first

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zasSJ0-pHzA

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Minnie tail getting epic.

Also look at this rear end in a top hat who loving knows when vet time is.

Edit:drat imgur app

Shifty Pony fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Oct 22, 2013

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

graph posted:

hey golden-i you were talking about crate training and dogface and poo poo a couple pages ago, you got any links about that stuff

I asked for some help in the Pet Island Dog Training Thread and got some good advice, it might be worth asking over there.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

lulu hate harness

Well we were in some kind of danger and in it together to get to where we were going safely. I have strange dreams.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
stray brought to us by our neighbor, found at a local restaurant

papi looks on forlornly while the newbie gets all the attention

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

yesss

congrats on your new cat named Pocket

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
we don't know if it's chipped yet, though even if it is i would probably fight the owners. this cat is way too thin to be healthy.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
The view from my seat is pretty great

Petting and treats immediately followed

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

post olivia

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

OMGVBFLOL posted:

post olivia

the possum?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

the what? no, this is a cat thread. Olivia, the cat who likes green beans

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
finished up, sanded down, and ready to go on display in the front window

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

OMGVBFLOL posted:

the what? no, this is a cat thread. Olivia, the cat who likes green beans

oh yeah that cat. i didn't go see her today but i'm going over there thursday and friday so ill try and get some better pictures of her if she's willing to sit still for more than a few seconds

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Crasscrab posted:

you....

post walt

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

:3:

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Radio! posted:

there is a frog on my window and I showed gilbert and now he is having a meltdown because he can't eat it

it's me I'm the bad pet owner

frogs are the only critters my cats don't kill or injure

they drop them on the floor, bat at them a few times then get bored & walk away

once I found one in the door jamb dry and flattened (obviously jumped there while the door was open then got squished)

Mr. Noseybonk
Jul 17, 2012

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

whose a kitty

who's a kitty kitty

kitty cat cat kitty handsome cat kitty boo

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Golden-i posted:

finished up, sanded down, and ready to go on display in the front window

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

a good hat

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

just realized how much that picture looks like i did a lovely mspaint of refurb on an orange circle

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

a new era in floof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
d8 yos special still goin' strong!