Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

toxx for anime

toxx is post more walt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
stray update: approx. 7 months old, 3.5 lbs., severe dehydration and signs of fleas. various test results coming tomorrow. looks like i need to come up with a name

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

TheQat posted:

stray update: approx. 7 months old, 3.5 lbs., severe dehydration and signs of fleas. various test results coming tomorrow. looks like i need to come up with a name

congrats

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

TheQat posted:

nugget

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

TheQat posted:

Admiral Brickhouse Fuckdozer

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

TheQat posted:

Meat Loaf

e - ShitRock

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

TheQat posted:

Max Jetfighter

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

TheQat posted:

Heisenberg

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

TheQat posted:

Grimdark Vampire Anime

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

TheQat posted:

Mojave.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

TheQat posted:

George Washington Punching Hitler

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

these are all awful names

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

TheQat posted:

Roosevelt posted:

yesss

congrats on your new cat named Pocket

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Golden-i posted:

these are all awful names

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

TheQat posted:

or something referential to his long homeless journey through the unforgiving world

Mountain Man

Don Quixote

Merriwether Lewis

Siddhartha

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

pro cat name imo

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS
those are almost as awful as the idiiot who named his cat segatari or some poo poo in this thread

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Gott verdammt.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

and then dogface got a slap across the face, right?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

TheQat posted:

"the catte who came in from the cold"

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

lulu dangle

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff
Not only Funhilde had a catte dream last night. In mine was a Pepper which was all black and a male. But in dreamland, it was really the Pepper we know, plus it was stolen along with a carpet to drag it around from I guess somewhere in the U.S. to somewhere in Canada. I wasn't the stealer but tried to both hide Pepper and make HIM comfortable at the same time by carrying that carpet in all possible places - at that time, Pepper, HE had disappeared from the dream altogether, so hurray for trying for nothing.

I guess what it all means is that dreams are like cattes, cattes are like dreams, none of them make any loving sense whatsoever yet it's an ongoing topic. except one with pictures the other with images

swat swat swat sulk hiss meow

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Crasscrab posted:

and then dogface got a slap across the face, right?

you know it

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe

Golden-i posted:

these are all something awful names
too obvious?

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

SpannerX posted:

too obvious?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Golden-i posted:

you know it

quotin' dis

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

:siren:ABORT MISSION WE'VE BEEN COMPROMISED RETREAT RETREAT:siren:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Actually pocket is a really good name

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
Gotta agree there, but I really liked Mojave because it's pretty unique and for the "wandering the wastes" connotations

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i had a catte dream a few nights ago where i opened up the bottom of my couch (which does not do this) and there was a mommy cat and a litter of kittens. shadow told me to take them outside so i did.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
I should have noted that it's a she, but thanks for all the names. Waifu and I had a good laugh

Pocket is a good name but we're not sure yet

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
if anyone ever has a refurb and/or dogface dream, please go ahead and keep it to yourself

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Golden-i posted:

Gotta agree there, but I really liked Mojave because it's pretty unique and for the "wandering the wastes" connotations

agree, any name referring to cat being a found wanderer would probably be pretty neat

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
what kinda restaurant was the cat found near?

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Actually pocket is a really good name

agreed, but if the catte gets too fat, rename it to Hat, like magician hat containing the whole world's bunnies in his head pocket

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

mod sassinator posted:

what kinda restaurant was the cat found near?

http://dutchsdaughter.com/ classin' it up

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
one time i dreamed that a theater was showing a movie for cat people and letting you bring your cat along. i brought carmen, but she ran away and i was really worried i would never find her hiding somewhere under the seats in the dark theater

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

YOSPOS, i am pleased to present to you...

the grumpkin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

dutch is a good name then