Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Jack Trades posted:

The cameraman is about to have a baaaaaad day.

Gizmo has a permanent murderface.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

And, in case anyone missed it, his owner just adopted a kitten too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I19iATB83w
Edit::siren: Maru was featured in a commercial for UNIQLO's San Francisco store.
http://vimeo.com/59312592

Not maru.

a kitten has a new favorite as of 17:23 on Oct 19, 2013

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Bitey(Middle), Scratchy(Right), Rabi(Left) patiently waiting for their slices of raw chicken breast.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!

particle409 posted:

With special guest appearance.
http://www.wimp.com/bullycat/

I believe it's a different cat that comes out of the box at the end. Or maybe. Kitty has different colored spots when coming out of the box. I hope he didn't have a Schrodinger experience in there.

Also, my ketteh, Roosevelt, has a no-kill policy regarding local fauna. Just drag 'em in to keep as living torture toys. Kind of makes me glad that winter is coming, 'cause he never goes outside in even slightly disagreeable weather. He'll get used to staying in.

Black cats can be such a challenge to photograph, especially ones that don't take direction like this one.
And yes, my taste in furniture and throw blankets is heinous.

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
My lovely little turkey of a cat, post vet. I think they gave her the good stuff.

Free Living Froglet
Apr 11, 2007

The raspberries are screaming again, aren't they?

my Gracie-cat, having a monorail malfunction

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

particle409 has a new favorite as of 11:47 on Oct 20, 2013

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Peenigrippe posted:

I believe it's a different cat that comes out of the box at the end. Or maybe. Kitty has different colored spots when coming out of the box. I hope he didn't have a Schrodinger experience in there.

Also, my ketteh, Roosevelt, has a no-kill policy regarding local fauna. Just drag 'em in to keep as living torture toys. Kind of makes me glad that winter is coming, 'cause he never goes outside in even slightly disagreeable weather. He'll get used to staying in.

Black cats can be such a challenge to photograph, especially ones that don't take direction like this one.
And yes, my taste in furniture and throw blankets is heinous.

Sleepy black cat supremacy! Here's McGee:

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

Sub-Actuality posted:

Sleepy black cat supremacy!
I've only had mine for two weeks, but they're already proving to be goofy sleepers as well:

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

My cat loves boxes. Requesting more pictures of cats in boxes (Maru is cheating, but I'll accept it).

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
As per your request, here is my cat, who also loves boxes, in a box.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
He looks very unamused.

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

a kitten posted:

And, in case anyone missed it, his owner just adopted a kitten too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I19iATB83w

haha poor Maru. That kitten is such a spaz.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Schmeichy posted:

My cat loves boxes. Requesting more pictures of cats in boxes (Maru is cheating, but I'll accept it).

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

Robert Denby posted:

I've only had mine for two weeks, but they're already proving to be goofy sleepers as well:

Show me a cat that's not a goofy sleeper and I'll show you a boring cat.

can cats be boring? :psyduck:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
No a cat cannot be boring

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
Having a cat is like living with a roommate who never wears pants, constantly mooches off you, and shits in a box.

...And not only are you ok with these things, you bought him the drat box when he moved in.

aghastly
Nov 1, 2010

i'm an instant star
just add water and stir
Toast in a box:

Toast asleep:

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Golden-i posted:

Having a cat is like living with a roommate who never wears pants, constantly mooches off you, and shits in a box.

...And not only are you ok with these things, you bought him the drat box when he moved in.

My BF keeps demanding that our other cat pay rent because she's such trouble. She looks at him and smiles mysteriously, as cats are wont to do.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

DicktheCat posted:

My BF keeps demanding that our other cat pay rent because she's such trouble. She looks at him and smiles mysteriously, as cats are wont to do.

Frankly, I would just be happy to be able to claim them as dependents on my taxes...

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

large_catron_collider.gif

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!

DicktheCat posted:

When I was renting in a place that didn't allow pets, and my gf wanted a cat, I suggested we should put the cat on the lease.
Why is this cat in the house? Oh him? He rents the spare room.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
Aww, thanks for the box cats.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
I made a Refurb pumpkin, for no reason other than I haven't carved a pumpkin since I was a little kid making angry looking jack-o-lanterns with triangle eyes and teeth.

Credit to user Portals for this drawing and giving me the idea in the first place :3:

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy
She manages to look both unimpressed and pleased.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Geolicious posted:

She manages to look both unimpressed and pleased.

So, she's a cat then.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

VVV you are too fast. <cntrl-C> didn't work, so <cntrl-V> pasted the last IMGUR I uploaded. Look again. And sorry...

PainterofCrap has a new favorite as of 05:06 on Oct 23, 2013

burtonos
Aug 17, 2004

...and the angel did say, "go forth, and lay waste to all who oppose you"
^^ :v:

Where is the cat?

burtonos has a new favorite as of 05:06 on Oct 23, 2013

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

burtonos posted:

Where is the cat?

I think imgur is broken.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Behold the face of rage.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Pope Guilty posted:

Behold the face of rage.

Equal parts rage and apathy.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

aghastly posted:

Toast in a box:

Toast asleep:

Just want to say Toast is a great name for a cat. :3:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Oh, this is my cat by the way. His name is jack. He showed up on r/aww today after I uploaded this to imgur :3:

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

Oh, this is my cat by the way. His name is jack. He showed up on r/aww today after I uploaded this to imgur :3:

Sorry for posting there without asking but he's just so smug. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Jack Trades posted:

Sorry for posting there without asking but he's just so smug. :3:

Oh no it is an honor. He is a wonderful cat and people come over just to play with him. He likes to rough house. Now that I have a break in exams I will post more of my cats