Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.
I think the pictures for both of them look really bad and make them both look superweird. I think it's too many filters and they're probably using a cheaper camera phone.

Edit: gently caress, new page so let me add some more content!

More from the NYCC: Sunday

Jet Ready Go has a new favorite as of 22:30 on Oct 19, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets

Jet Ready Go posted:

I think the pictures for both of them look really bad and make them both look superweird. I think it's too many filters and they're probably using a cheaper camera phone.

Edit: gently caress, new page so let me add some more content!

More from the NYCC: Sunday

Background He-Man is amazing!

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Brekelefuw posted:

With his puffy orange muscle suit and harness, I at first thought he was some Rebel pilot cosplay.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Brekelefuw posted:

And there's a She-ra right in front of him!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

This guy actually walked around inside that drat booth around the whole place. Like me and my sister just saw a tardis out of nowhere and a doctor walks right out of it.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Opopanax posted:

The second picture looks like they copy pasted her face, which would explain why it's so weird and disproportioned
Looks better without that.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

You forgot the best comic con costumes though, chocobo and moogle:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Props to her on the shaded bodypaint and the green wig with highlights, that doesn't happen nearly enough.

Also the werewolf just chillin' in the background is pretty rad. :v:

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

That girl in the picture doesn't seem to think so.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Say Nothing posted:

Looks better without that.

These pictures are really creeping me out.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
How about a post-apocalyptic Fionna instead?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Funhilde posted:

These pictures are really creeping me out.

If the entirety of Adventure Time isn't creeping you out then there's something wrong with you.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Say Nothing posted:

I'm not going to dispute the quality of the outfit, but isn't a Fionna cosplay by nature post-apocalyptic?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Cleretic posted:

I'm not going to dispute the quality of the outfit, but isn't a Fionna cosplay by nature post-apocalyptic?

I thought it was "not getting the joke at your expense".

Also the recent comments regarding background people accidentally photographed is basically the only reason I more than glance at pictures with scantily clad lady cosplayers anymore. It's usually more entertaining. And there's a 50/50 chance you'll have a guy trying to sneak a stare at her butt. Little girl not impressed with the werewolf (I thought it was a bear) is probably the best so far for me.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cleretic posted:

Post-post-apocalypse?
Anyway, here's a better picture of that outfit.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

change my name posted:

You forgot the best comic con costumes though, chocobo and moogle:

That poor little boy seems to be taking it pretty well.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Say Nothing posted:

Metal arm is on the wrong hand isn't it? :spergin:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well it's Fiona, maybe on her it's the left arm?

She also could have done some weathering on that metal arm.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
The Greatest Space Marine costume in history continues his rampage across Sweden.

Images do not do this guy justice, you need to watch the video.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Jesus christ. I was expecting that hand to be pre posed but nope, it actually loving works :stare:

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Arcsquad12 posted:

The Greatest Space Marine costume in history continues his rampage across Sweden.

Starting at 1:36 there's the best intersection of space :black101: and :3: I've ever seen.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Tracula posted:

Jesus christ. I was expecting that hand to be pre posed but nope, it actually loving works :stare:

I love that you can hear the mechanics as he's moving around. He needs some kind of speaker with a voice changer built into the helmet, that would be loving amazing.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

New Leaf posted:

I love that you can hear the mechanics as he's moving around. He needs some kind of speaker with a voice changer built into the helmet, that would be loving amazing.

Maybe my imagination is borked, but sans the above, how much further could he actually go? It's seamless, let him get used to moving in the suit and I bet he could run without a problem. The people who all worked on that deserve some kind of award. If it was just the guy in the suit's work, someone pay him. Games-Workshop should hire him, best Brand Mascot I've ever seen.

Edit: He's a Non-profit Cosplayer.

WOuld it be ok to post his facebook profile? It's for his Cosplay, and it's Public.

VendaGoat has a new favorite as of 05:08 on Oct 22, 2013

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
He also has a how-to guide for making your own armor, if you have the time and money commitment for it.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

VendaGoat posted:

Maybe my imagination is borked, but sans the above, how much further could he actually go? It's seamless, let him get used to moving in the suit and I bet he could run without a problem. The people who all worked on that deserve some kind of award. If it was just the guy in the suit's work, someone pay him. Games-Workshop should hire him, best Brand Mascot I've ever seen.

WOuld it be ok to post his facebook profile? It's for his Cosplay, and it's Public.

PLease post it!

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

VendaGoat posted:

Well it is linked on the youtube video's about section anyway.

https://www.facebook.com/PilerudsCosplay

Forti
May 5, 2009

I'm pretty sure if he made even a penny off that suit Games Workshop would hit him with a legal meteor that would wipe out his home town.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Wayback
Aug 16, 2004

I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean

N. Senada posted:

Starting at 1:36 there's the best intersection of space :black101: and :3: I've ever seen.

It having to slowly shuffle through the door sideways after that was pretty great too.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

I know this is Popeye and Olive Oil, but initially I thought it was supposed to be Gilligan and The Skipper and that's way more funny to me so I'm sticking with it.

Effingham
Aug 1, 2006

The bells of the Gion Temple echo the impermanence of all things...

Arcsquad12 posted:

Holy poo poo, the hand! THE HAND!!!

drat. (The blonde at 3:00 was hilarious. She looked like she didn't know what to think.)

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
It does have a voice changer/speaker built into it. There is another video with him walking around a con and he walks up to a table and menacingly points at it saying "Make sure Space Marines win this one!" I'm pretty sure it just gives his voice a sort of crackly radio sound.

El Estrago Bonito has a new favorite as of 01:25 on Oct 23, 2013

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING
Keeping up the badass 40k costumes, here's a Crimson Fists build from Gary Sterley Studios.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Arcsquad12 posted:

Jesus Christ, the fingers are incredible.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

McPantserton posted:

Keeping up the badass 40k costumes, here's a Crimson Fists build from Gary Sterley Studios.

I love the first pic. Dude just wants a hug.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I saw him drinking a piņa colada at Trader Vic's.

His hair was perfect.

Boomerjinks
Jan 31, 2007

DINO DAMAGE
Sometimes you've gotta mix things up a bit.

This was the Far Away Creations couple that was at a Haunted Hangar event we participated in today.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
2nd costume this year.
Me and a buddy had 24 hours to throw together a Desire and Delirium (respectively) to match our friends spontaneous Dream and Death(+ extra last minute Destiny)

Bonus comedy option: We were all the Crow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheshire Puss
Sep 14, 2007

Only the insane equate pain with success.
No-one ever wants to be Despair.

• Locked thread