Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

look at this little guy

three months difference

ellie the beep fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Oct 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

walt lookin smug as gently caress this morning

DrNewton
Feb 27, 2011

Monsieur Murdoch Fan Club
It's 10:30am, it is pouring rain, and the cats have the zoomies. How will I get any studying done for my midterm.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

mod sassinator posted:

pretty sure cats can reach almost anywhere except maybe the very back of the neck with their front paws. when carmen cleans herself she'll lick down her front paws and then rub them all over her ears, face, cheeks, etc.

yeah, refurb just can't reach this one spot on her head by her right ear and down the side of her head so when i'm around to skritch it she makes this face

Mr. Noseybonk
Jul 17, 2012

skritch all cats

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

i've been working with wd recently on some stupid crazy issue and every time i talk with them i get sad because it's never swsp i'm talking to :saddowns:

anywho have a gizmo (woo, new iphone no more poo poo on my pics)

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.
So pet insurance: trupanion, ASPCA and Petcare. Got it. Looking at about 17-22$/month plus yearly deduct. Not bad, not bad.

mod sassinator posted:

Some people have mentioned there are pet-related credit cards that might be a better deal than insurance. I have insurance for Carmen through trupanion but I'm thinking of getting rid of it to look into those credit cards. The cost for Carmen is a couple hundred bucks a year, since she's young and healthy. However there's a toooooon of things the insurance doesn't fully cover, and even then the deductible is kinda high from what I remember.

Yeah, I saw those. Looks like pet ins would be around 350/year for Torti. Cat card might be a better option. She's in tip top shape for a 4 year old, the vet said.

Bicycle SexFucker fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Oct 26, 2013

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

Also this

Torti is cool with the lab now too. Took like 2 days. She's all settled in. Woke up to her staring at me...again.

Bicycle SexFucker fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Oct 26, 2013

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
got bamboo to fall asleep in my arms the other night. I was holding him baby style and scratching / petting, he was purring up a storm with his eyes closed and the purring got quieter and quieter until he stopped and started doing that weird-sounding breathing sleeping cats do

stayed there like ten fifteen minutes too, it was a p. good night.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

:smug:

e: :smug:ge:

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Oct 26, 2013

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

agg sunlight

agg bike

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

cat naps

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I feel like walt got a massive growth spurt in the past week or so, he's suddenly huge

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

doc says he's gonna be huge

i also noticed this morning he's starting to get the brow whiskers

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
yeah one day you're picking your kitten and up and realize god drat this is not the svelte little thing i knew 9 months earlier

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

i went to a pig festival and had some tasty bbq.

also i met this incredibly lazy cat.

pretty great day.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

laying across the doorway is the shop cat equivalent of walking on the keyboard

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

yo, this is the catte thread, not the "post a random mat" thread :mad:

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Pilli posted:

yo, this is the catte thread, not the "post a random mat" thread :mad:

pizzadog
Oct 9, 2009

We got a 6 month old black kitten (bday present for my waifu) and named him Snape (full name Severus SnapeKilledDumbledore Snape)

things are going pretty cutely, he's a soft crazy rear end in a top hat who runs around the house batshit insane 11pm to midnight then he sleeps on us all night and if you pet him in the morning he bites you then licks you. He also likes to eat tape/plastic/paper/carpet and then poo poo it out.

Sometimes getting along with Neville our 6 year old
being insanely cute together:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr3XT75F4Zo

Stealin dogs bed and crate often

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEQxHgVwzr4

getting dog licks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1FnnvdZyqs

Also he gives no fucks about vacuums around him which is so weird I've never had a cat that wasn't terrified of them.

pizzadog fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Oct 26, 2013

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

pizzadog posted:

We got a 6 month old black kitten (bday present for my waifu) and named him Snape (full name Severus SnapeKilledDumbledore Snape)

shameful nerd name, awesome cat

post more pictures

also congrats on your new catte but around here that basically means "adopt that loving catte already what the heck is wrong with you shithead" so unironically congrats on your awesome new cat

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

walt fat

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

we're ok with the waltfat

edit looking at that picture again, how did we not predict the flooflordness of walt immediately?

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Babou is a vicious da bird killer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV0X1WUA-nc

I got scratched many times getting that thing back so that he wouldn't swallow it whole. (well twice)

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

same

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
notice that d8 is bowing out of the catdrug game, get some while you can

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

mod sassinator posted:

Some people have mentioned there are pet-related credit cards that might be a better deal than insurance. I have insurance for Carmen through trupanion but I'm thinking of getting rid of it to look into those credit cards. The cost for Carmen is a couple hundred bucks a year, since she's young and healthy. However there's a toooooon of things the insurance doesn't fully cover, and even then the deductible is kinda high from what I remember.

this thread is the only place ive seen that says pet insurance isnt a gigantic lovely scam that completely craps out when you need it

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

the bsd boys posted:

This makes me quite sad for some reason.

Gotta order me tons of seeds.

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
hes clearly stepping down to inform the next generation of catdrug lords before some upstart takes him out

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the bsd boys posted:

Oh no :(

glad I bought my :catdrugs: shirt when I did. There may never be more :smith:

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Oh no :(

glad I bought my :catdrugs: shirt when I did. There may never be more :smith:

it's a very high quality shirt, i thoroughly enjoy mine

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

simble
May 11, 2004

saturday night mutha truckas

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars

Golden-i posted:

yeah, refurb just can't reach this one spot on her head by her right ear and down the side of her head so when i'm around to skritch it she makes this face

i think your cat is paralyzed dude

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

duTrieux. posted:

it's a very high quality shirt, i thoroughly enjoy mine

I had to order a large, which I was a bit too large for.

I lost weight just to fit into my catdrugs shirt.

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

pizzadog posted:

I approve of this catte and of this catte's name. please teach him the Art of Potion Making - and tell us of the results :ohdear:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

simble posted:

saturday night mutha truckas

cat rear end next to shock top: not coincidence

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

it's the only one with a logo resembling a face, hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

OMGVBFLOL posted: