Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Any Gifs of the Jozy assist for us west coast sleep havers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

vaginal culture posted:

Any Gifs of the Jozy assist for us west coast sleep havers?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

lmao, its uncanny someone put a sunderland kit on him

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
There's one here: http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/gif-fabio-borini-wins-the-tyne-wear-derby-with-a-late-screamer-v-newcastle/

It almost looks intentional, but then you see Jozy trying to recover the ball right before Borini gets on it.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

blue footed boobie posted:

There's one here: http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/gif-fabio-borini-wins-the-tyne-wear-derby-with-a-late-screamer-v-newcastle/

It almost looks intentional, but then you see Jozy trying to recover the ball right before Borini gets on it.

lol he has the worst first touch i have ever seen and i played division 3 5 a side co-ed

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I'm not sure whats worse. Jozy loving up so badly it led to Sunderland scoring or just scoring himself

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

blue footed boobie posted:

lol It's the little jerk you see in his posture that tells you he completely hosed that first touch up.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
To commemorate his time there, next week Jozy will score one (1) goal against Hull.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Ponce de Le0n posted:

lol It's the little jerk you see in his posture that tells you he completely hosed that first touch up.

That replay is the reverse angle, it's even clearer on the proper angle as he never once had his head up or had any awareness that Borini is near him. He's watching it into his feet all the way and still fucks up the touch, thankfully it rolls to an actual striker

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Jozy is dogshit garbage. Poopman for poopteam AFC.

Git tae gently caress Jozy.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

trem_two posted:

To commemorate his time there, next week Jozy will score one (1) goal against Hull.

lol good one mate

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

Modus Trollens posted:

lol good one mate
It'll be an own goal

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Would that count on the chart?

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Man of the match. I may have to start a separate chart for this, any real football men know a mans performance to the team is more important than individual merits like goals.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Ham of the Match

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Taff posted:

Man of the match. I may have to start a separate chart for this, any real football men know a mans performance to the team is more important than individual merits like goals.

That was a really versatile performance from Jozy. He was asked to do a lot of things today and did really well I thought. Played a part in two goals. Good hold up play. Good game.

There aren't a lot of players in the league that you can tell to go give Tiote hell, and they get it done. I can't think of another forward off the top of my head. Maybe Rooney, although he doesn't have Jozy's size, which to me is what was giving Tiote trouble.

T. Finninho posted:

That replay is the reverse angle, it's even clearer on the proper angle as he never once had his head up or had any awareness that Borini is near him. He's watching it into his feet all the way and still fucks up the touch, thankfully it rolls to an actual striker

the bad touch argument is getting relly old and annoying. do you guys remember jozys assist against PSV where they won 3-0 (cant find a video). he controlled the ball and gave a very good reverse pass, guess what, everyone said it was a bad touch. you always have to give the payer benefit of doubt, you cant read his mind, imo it wasnt an intentional pass but he seemed to want to control the ball turn and maybe pass or shoot but when he saw borini coming at it he left it. not a bad touch of any kind.

Scott Bakula posted:

I'm not sure whats worse. Jozy loving up so badly it led to Sunderland scoring or just scoring himself

It’s is frustrating watching Altidore play for Sunderland knowing he would be perfect playing with Ben Arfa and Remy as part of a front 3.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

trem_two posted:

That was a really versatile performance from Jozy. He was asked to do a lot of things today and did really well I thought. Played a part in two goals. Good hold up play. Good game.

There aren't a lot of players in the league that you can tell to go give Tiote hell, and they get it done. I can't think of another forward off the top of my head. Maybe Rooney, although he doesn't have Jozy's size, which to me is what was giving Tiote trouble.

the bad touch argument is getting relly old and annoying. do you guys remember jozys assist against PSV where they won 3-0 (cant find a video). he controlled the ball and gave a very good reverse pass, guess what, everyone said it was a bad touch. you always have to give the payer benefit of doubt, you cant read his mind, imo it wasnt an intentional pass but he seemed to want to control the ball turn and maybe pass or shoot but when he saw borini coming at it he left it. not a bad touch of any kind.

It’s is frustrating watching Altidore play for Sunderland knowing he would be perfect playing with Ben Arfa and Remy as part of a front 3.

Jozy has the touch of a rapist and would look poo poo whoever he was playing with and for because he is a poo poo footballer and needs to gently caress off immediately.

I bet you're American. The only people who think like you do are a few Americans and that Dutch guy who sensibly stopped posting about Jozy one match into the season.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Also this weird creepy footballer supporting thing you people do is smalltime as heck. Stop doing it.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

I think pissflaps has a jozy obsession.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Yes I have a Jozy obsession.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Pissflaps posted:

nice meltdown in every thread

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Pissflaps posted:

Jozy has the touch of a rapist and would look poo poo whoever he was playing with and for because he is a poo poo footballer and needs to gently caress off immediately.

I bet you're American. The only people who think like you do are a few Americans and that Dutch guy who sensibly stopped posting about Jozy one match into the season.

I think he might not be serious flappy

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Pissflaps posted:

Show me on the doll where Jozy touched you

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Jozy has made me look forward to Sunderland playing which takes some talent in my honest opinion.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

actionjackson posted:

the bad touch argument is getting relly old and annoying. do you guys remember jozys assist against PSV where they won 3-0 (cant find a video). he controlled the ball and gave a very good reverse pass, guess what, everyone said it was a bad touch. you always have to give the payer benefit of doubt, you cant read his mind, imo it wasnt an intentional pass but he seemed to want to control the balls turn and maybe pass or shoot but when he saw pissflaps da' coming at it he left it. not a bad touch of any kind.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Pissflaps posted:

I'm actually every American.

those are all posts from American soccer boards today defending Jozy from these types of statements

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Jozys the best player the north east has seen. Better than Ravenelli, better than Gazza, better than Shearer, better than Juninho.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

I wonder how fast Jozy can run a 5k?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Taff posted:

Jozys the best player the north east has seen. Better than Ravenelli, better than Gazza, better than Shearer, better than Juninho.

Nice troll.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

actionjackson posted:

He tried to touch my bum but ended up fingering my nipple.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Looks like pissflaps has been gaslightened

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

trem_two posted:

that post makes no sense it all, it's amazing

e: and yes trem please properly source all off-site material

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

gently caress Jozy and gently caress borini and gently caress sunderland imo

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Taff posted:

Good point Taff. I think Sunderland and Jozy have turned a corner, and their fortunes will change under Poyet. It was a great assist today, and were it not for Steven Fletcher getting there first Jozy was primed to open his account at the back post. It looks like he's destined to open his account against his former club next week, just like what Tinie Tempah sings every week on Sky Sports its "written in the stars!". I reckon if Jozy can get to about 4 or 5 by boxing day, 13 goalazos by the end of May is a shoe-in.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

cadfael posted:

I reckon if Jozy can get to about 4 or 5 by boxing day, 13 goalazos by the end of May is a shoe-in.

That's a big if mangif, considering Jozy cannot score.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

He couldn't even score against us

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
normally I would suggest they give him a couple of games in reserves, so he can score a goal on some beanpole academy children and get his confidence up, but they replaced it this season with an U21 league haha eat poo poo Jozy 'Bad Touch' Altidore, Micky Evans managed more Premier League goals in 3 months than you ever will and he was a literal irishman managed exclusively in the top division by Graeme Souness

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Babby Thatcher posted:

normally I would suggest they give him a couple of games in reserves, so he can score a goal on some beanpole academy children and get his confidence up, but they replaced it this season with an U21 league haha eat poo poo Jozy 'Bad Touch' Altidore, Micky Evans managed more Premier League goals in 3 months than you ever will and he was a literal irishman managed exclusively in the top division by Graeme Souness

When the season is over it'd be cool to award "worst striker ever who is still better than Jozy".

Who would you all pick? There's some real poo poo gems that have played. Afonso Alves was bad, for example. Marlon Harewood got double figures once.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Babby Thatcher posted:

I hate to bring facts into this but you can play 3 overage players in your under 21 league team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Taff posted:

I hate to bring facts into this but you can play 3 overage players in your under 21 league team.

Jozy counts as all three on account of his sheer mass. would be unfair on the other reserves

• Locked thread