Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
So I am located in Singapore and I am really interested to play this game more. I understand from many goons that I can get from Amazon 60day subs for only $11.

So Amazon doesn't ship this to me, is there another way for me to get a hold on those cards?

Edit: Is Borderlinx viable for this purpose? https://www.borderlinx.com/SG/member/register

Edit of Edit: Wow, it's really expensive to ship. All I need to is the code right? Can I pay some kind goon to just buy and I will ship to them and them send me the codes?

jerichojx fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Oct 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Try asking the sellers, sometimes they will open and email you a code instead of shipping it. Ask them first though. Although sometimes they will say they will, do it, and then also send you boxed ones, and expect you to pay for the extra shipping anyway. Dunno what happened there.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Flesh Forge posted:

Of the two, I'd put challenging strikes on Shuriken Storm in a heartbeat, no question. As far as what kills people in teams, yeah if you're actually trying to be The Tank, you need to get the minions and most particularly the lieutenants and master villains that tend to hang in the back and lob Chest Beam and poo poo. Most tanks (especially melee ones) just go for the scrum that rushes forward and ignore the back rank dudes.

Don't listen to this guy, he is dumb, Sword Cyclone is way better.

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
But then I wouldn't spin in a circle shooting darts at mooks.

Also, Sword Cyclone range sucks.

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

Low morale causes the golems to dance in panic.
If your concern is killing, then Sword Cyclone. If you're trying to tank, though, Shuriken Storm is probably the best tanking utility that Martial Arts gets - It's sort of like Iron Cyclone, but better damage and doesn't have an advantage that draws targets in.

James_Bonnell
Sep 20, 2013
I kind of think of it as the Lead Tempest of martial arts myself.

General Maximus
Jul 14, 2006
Standard models come in white labcoats for inexplicable reasons.
It pretty much is. Has the same mechanics of having a higher chance to miss at longer range, and has the same +dodge while maintained advantage.

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
PowerHouse http://powerhouse.nullware.com/

Link to this build: http://powerhouse.nullware.com/powe...K050mUB0tak438W

Name: Bob of Hydra

Archetype: Freeform

Super Stats:
Level 6: Dexterity (Primary)
Level 10: Ego (Secondary)
Level 15: Endurance (Secondary)

Talents:
Level 1: Quick Trigger
Level 6: Agile
Level 9: Indomitable
Level 12: Brilliant
Level 15: Shooter
Level 18: Accurate
Level 21: Daredevil

Powers:
Level 1: Steady Shot
Level 1: Assault Rifle (Rank 2, Crippling Challenge)
Level 6: Concentration
Level 8: Lightning Reflexes (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 11: Gatling Gun (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 14: Bountiful Chi Resurgence (Rank 2, Resurgent Reiki)
Level 17: Killer Instinct
Level 20: Lead Tempest (Rank 2, Tread Softly, Challenging Strikes)
Level 23: Masterful Dodge
Level 26: Lock N Load
Level 29: Support Drones (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 32: Evasive Maneuvers
Level 35: Rocket (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 38: Gas Pellets (Rank 2, Oversized Pellet Bag)

Travel Powers:
Level 6: Teleportation (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 35: Jet Pack

Specializations:
Dexterity: Combat Training (2/3)
Dexterity: Gear Utilization (3/3)
Dexterity: Deadly Aim (3/3)
Dexterity: Expose Weakness (2/2)
Protector: Fortified Gear (3/3)
Protector: Bulwark (2/2)
Protector: Debilitating Challenge (2/2)
Protector: Defensive Expertise (3/3)
Guardian: Fortified Gear (3/3)
Guardian: Ruthless (2/2)
Guardian: Find the Mark (2/3)
Guardian: The Best Defense (3/3)
Mastery: Dexterity Mastery (1/1)

Any comments on this? I wanted a Ranged LR Tank with AR as Crippling. I did some pruning from my first try.

jerichojx fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Oct 28, 2013

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

You'll be fine, although you could maybe drop one of the last attacks (probably rocket) and not miss it. If you've never really looked hard at Lightning Reflexes for tanking, I can tell you statistically it's very nearly the same as Defiance for purposes of protecting you from damage with similar gear and stats. Defiance is tied to Con, which you probably already knew, but LR doesn't care which superstats you have.

PS: like other tank passives, IDF stacks brilliantly with Lightning Reflexes. You don't need to use it all the time (depending on who else has what in a team, you may not need it at all) but when you have a team of scrubs or all DPS types it's really strong. I generally turn it off for bosses though and just use a damage form instead.

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Oct 28, 2013

James_Bonnell
Sep 20, 2013
Hmm. I don't think you really need Gatling Gun and Lead Tempest. You usually only need one major AOE attack to tank / munch minions.

I'm a big fan of Holdout Shot for healing. I use it on a number of characters, even one melee for a ranged attack/HoT power.

So if you ditched Rocket and Gatling Gun, you could grab Holdout Shot and IDF as suggested below.

Although maybe you don't need two heals and Support Drones either. Hmm.

Might grab a circle instead, Circle of Primal Dominion can be good to help tank and have some KB resist... and minor heal over time...

Otherwise looks fine from here...

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

I've been thinking that my vampire swordsman could use some wolf pets to summon - do pets still scale with PRE and INT the way they used to?

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:

LordSaturn posted:

I've been thinking that my vampire swordsman could use some wolf pets to summon - do pets still scale with PRE and INT the way they used to?

Don't quote me on this, but I think pets just scale off of superstats now. Pre is still a good choice if you want to heal or bubble them, of course.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Most pets ignore superstats entirely, as far as I can tell. Meaning (in the powerhouse at least) they show the same damage even if you have NO superstats, they seem to only care about your level.

Cool thing I learned on the official forums: all offensive passives are garbage, their damage bonus is negligible and you can do higher damage using Defiance in Hybrid. :allears:

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Oct 28, 2013

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

Yeah, actually, Defiance builds can put out higher damage than Offense passive builds. Provided the former is literally using the best gear in the game, while the former is wearing common pieces.

Note that the person, afaik, who brought up this claim, also says that Might consistently outperforms Martial Arts. Yes, sure it does. Numbers totally back it up.

quote:

Roomsweeper - 341 DPS
Haymaker - 422 DPS
Dragon Kick - 390 DPS
Burning Chi Fist - 520 DPS

Seriously, every time I see him show up he's lobbying for a really specific Martial Arts playstyle to just keep getting buffed: A Way of the Warrior melee build that doesn't use the constitution stat.

FakeishEdit: (Though should be noted those above numbers don't take in account other bonuses - The might moves will do more damage if the targets are knock resistant, and in the case of Haymaker, full-charging it against such targets produces really high and really volatile damage boosts. I don't know how, but I have pretty reliably been able to steal aggro using Haymaker on even green-gear characters.

But then cut to those two Unarmed moves: Dragon Kick comes with a hefty energy boost and stun to back it up. BCF not only has an extremely powerful base punch, but it also burns the target over time.)

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

^^^: Hah, speaking of Might, it feels really anemic to me. First I tried a heavy-knockback build with Roomsweeper and Haymaker, and that was a total nonstarter simply because of frustration with KB. Now I have a character using Demolish and Thunderclap, which do no KB, but the damage seems really really bad. Granted she's 13, but charging Demolish for 2.5 seconds to do 1.2k damage to an alert dude is not proportional to other power options...

That thread is painful to read. And I mean, I guess you could argue that the damage bonus you get from going melee/ranged and an offensive passive isn't high enough to warrant doing over Defiance in hybrid stance (I'm not sure I agree, but I can see the argument being made) but saying they're useless? Seriously?

That is just cry wolf bullshit. My offensive passive characters (once they get actual decent gear) are plenty sturdy enough for the fact that they're not SUPPOSED to be mobile brick walls. Is Goonling going to solo Kigatilik? Noooo, but so loving what?

WarLocke fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Oct 28, 2013

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Demolish isn't really the DPS power, it's the setup/-resist debuff power. Follow it up with Haymaker or something.

e: as long as you are actually doing damage, ANY amount of added damage is worthwhile if you think time is a valuable commodity. The correct amount of damage is: infinite. The correct amount of defensiveness is: "just enough".

Also have you actually TRIED to solo one of the big uber hard dudes? You might be surprised, Sanction can solo Mega Destroid easily and that's just with Quarry/BCR.

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Oct 28, 2013

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

^^ Demolish does really hold its own as a DPS move, but I think it is a little less than optimal, since it doesn't get the knock bonus, and also the simple fact it's really inefficient, energy-wise.

WarLocke posted:

Hah, speaking of Might, it feels really anemic to me. First I tried a heavy-knockback build with Roomsweeper and Haymaker, and that was a total nonstarter simply because of frustration with KB. Now I have a character using Demolish and Thunderclap, which do no KB, but the damage seems really really bad. Granted she's 13, but charging Demolish for 2.5 seconds to do 1.2k damage to an alert dude is not proportional to other power options...

Demolish is actually really good. I think I've gotten like 2.3k or something out of a 40 tank in alerts using it, though it's been a while. That number does get higher after it hits once, considering its defense down.

The big problem with the might setup is that it really takes a while for it to really get rolling (you are going to hate your life before you get haymaker). Also, its at a huge disadvantage in alerts, since I'm now pretty convinced that 'tough' rank enemies (everything fought in alerts outside of bosses) are entirely immune to fall damage, and the fact that Might moves trade off damage in exchange for knock. In standard PvE, against non-tough enemies, Roomsweeper does enough damage with fall and hit combined to instantly kill most enemies instantly.

The knock-heavy might character can actually be played fairly feasibly with a setup like this:

quote:

Link to this build: http://powerhouse.nullware.com/powerhouse.html?v=7&n=&d=1137GA13dbjD300I000I703IC00A803IG04ID04IF03IB00II03J503IH01DK04HG03000011Cd3T3B2LJg

Name:

Super Stats:
Level 6: Strength (Primary)
Level 10: Constitution (Secondary)
Level 15: Recovery (Secondary)

Talents:
Level 1: The Hero
Level 6: Physical Conditioning
Level 9: Mighty
Level 12: Enduring
Level 15: Paramilitary Training
Level 18: Covert Ops Training
Level 21: Jack of All Trades

Powers:
Level 1: Clobber
Level 1: Roomsweeper (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 6: Mighty Leap
Level 8: Way of the Warrior (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 11: Enrage (Endorphin Rush)
Level 14: Uppercut (Head Trauma)
Level 17: Thunderclap (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 20: Retaliation
Level 23: Haymaker (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 26: Conviction (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 29: Aggressor (Rank 2)
Level 32: Bountiful Chi Resurgence (Resurgent Reiki)
Level 35: Unleashed Rage (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 38:

Travel Powers:
Level 6: Fire Flight (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 35:

Specializations:
Strength: Swole (3/3)
Strength: Aggression (2/2)
Strength: Brutality (2/2)
Strength: Juggernaut (3/3)
Warden: Fortified Gear (3/3)
Warden: Ruthless (2/2)
Warden: Elusive (2/2)
Warden: The Best Defense (3/3)
Sentry: Fortified Gear (3/3)
Sentry: Precise (3/3)
Sentry: Fortify (2/2)
Sentry: Reinforce (2/2)
Mastery: Strength Mastery (1/1)

Tactics here:
  • Stat Con > Str, but do both very heavily. This is ideal if you want to build a very hardy melee fighter that still does good damage. Completely disregard statting anything in Rec, since that's just there for baseline energy management.
  • For groups of weak enemies, you'll want to roll with Thunderclap -> Roomsweeper. The stun will cause the targets to get knocked vertically. There's also the bonus of Thunderclap itself doing very good damage among PBAoEs, despite its recharge.
  • For single target, it's quite simple: Full charge uppercut to full charge haymaker. Its granting of enrage stacks means that it will give you a load of energy, while building up stacks very quickly and doing good damage. After you're up and running, though, switch to repeated full-charge Haymakers.
  • There's an open slot in this build. There's a variety of things you could put in there (though most notably, it'll probably be best if it's MSA.) Other utilities you could use for flavor include Faultline/Tremor (knockup to a wide number of targets, while still consistent with might theme), Havoc Stomp (slower than Roomsweeper, but can be controlled to knock targets vertically), or Demolish (if you want to focus on single targets).

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You've got Enrage with Endorphin Rush in there but no Defiance. Is Endorphin Rush no longer tied to Defiance (the tooltip still says duration is based on Defiance stacks)?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

For your sentry picks, why not sentry aura over precise? More damage is great of course but I like that +6% resist all on tanks.
e: oh that's not a tank is it.

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

Flesh Forge posted:

For your sentry picks, why not sentry aura over precise? More damage is great of course but I like that +6% resist all on tanks.
e: oh that's not a tank is it.

I make it a habit in most builds I do to just choose some odd tree classification for the heck of it. You could easily just put Vindicator there and be done with it, but I like experimenting, and if it were Vindicator you'd probably know what the specs are already.

quote:

You've got Enrage with Endorphin Rush in there but no Defiance. Is Endorphin Rush no longer tied to Defiance (the tooltip still says duration is based on Defiance stacks)?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't synergise with Defiance anymore, but in any case, the healing on it is very low. From what I remember, it scales up duration with higher constitution, and scales up healing power with strength. It's basically just there for a little more survivability backup, really.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Tonight we did Nemcon with a pubby whose character was a leatherdaddy that summoned pet bears. :unsmith:

His nemesis was a cornrowed black criminal with jumpsuited prisoner henchmen, who threw spears at us. :smith:

Also, his supergroup was P.R.I.D.E. :smithicide:

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

So, hypothetical situation: You check the bank of an old character and there's a couple power replacer unlock drops just sitting there. You could toss them on the market but what are the odds of people actually searching for stuff that doesn't drop anymore? Alternately, you could advertise in Zone; but what price to ask?

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.
I think there are certain items that are sought out by pvp nerds because they add effects to the attacks they power replace, however, I'm not exactly sure which ones those are since I started after On Alert.

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
So the Amazon vendor the for $11.99 Champions Online 60 Day Time Card won't open and send me the codes.

Any kind US goon can order 3 for me and I'll pay them via PayPal or something?

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

HukHukHuk posted:

I think there are certain items that are sought out by pvp nerds because they add effects to the attacks they power replace, however, I'm not exactly sure which ones those are since I started after On Alert.

Really high grade weapon replacers for the munitions set (purple qularr minigun, to name one I think) are still a good deal more powerful than most standard equipment pieces today, provided the character is using the weapon in question. Especially considering their buff, the dual-pistol ones might be worth incredible amounts.

All that aside, I'd recommend posting up a WTS announcement in zone, see what prices you get - good for both getting a general reading of interest, as well as avoiding the sometimes atrocious auction house fees.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

Hey, here's a question I'm not sure about, but I'm about to need to make this nemesis soon: Can you use punctuation in nemesis names? I want to name ADAM IV's nemesis 'Eve 2.0' because comics are corny that way. :downs:

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
Yeah, you can.

I know someone in game who has a character named M.A.R.C.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Some new costumes got added. Kind of a weird selection, but it's nice to see more in the store for sale instead of just in lockboxes.

I can't say I would have ever expected the cardboard armor set.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Kelp Plankton posted:

I can't say I would have ever expected the cardboard armor set.
It seems to scream for a power armor build. :allears:

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

If that cardboard armor set can be set to Metallic, there is going to be an influx of blocky early-20th century robots.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

One of the options for cardboard armor is a paper bag mask. poo poo just got real.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

Flesh Forge posted:

One of the options for cardboard armor is a paper bag mask. poo poo just got real.

I've already seen lovely gimmick characters. 'The Flaming Poo' and 'Buttherface' were especially memorable.

jjac
Jun 12, 2007

What time is it?!

How many box gundams are running around right now?

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

Playing around with Powerhouse, and maybe it's just me but I'm not seeing many cases where going with Gaurdian(/Warden) and Vindicator isn't the best option.

I mean, look a this build:

quote:

Link to this build: http://powerhouse.nullware.com/powe...6002sho438W09gO

Name: Millenia Violet

Super Stats:
Level 6: Constitution (Primary)
Level 10: Dexterity (Secondary)
Level 15: Ego (Secondary)

Talents:
Level 1: Quick Trigger
Level 6: Acrobat
Level 9: Ascetic
Level 12: Shooter
Level 15: Enduring
Level 18: Agile
Level 21: Indomitable

Powers:
Level 1: Gunslinger (Rank 2, Trick Shot)
Level 1: Two-Gun Mojo (Rank 2, Crippling Challenge)
Level 6: Holdout Shot (Rank 2, Stim Pack)
Level 8: Lightning Reflexes (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 11: Concentration
Level 14: Killer Instinct
Level 17: Breakaway Shot (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 20: Lead Tempest (Rank 2, Tread Softly, Challenging Strikes)
Level 23: Parry (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 26: Resurgence
Level 29: Lock N Load
Level 32: Toxic Nanites
Level 35: Masterful Dodge (Unfettered Strikes)
Level 38: Imbue

Travel Powers:
Level 6: Acrobatics (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 35:

Specializations:
Constitution: Unyielding (2/2)
Constitution: Fuel My Fire (2/3)
Constitution: Resilient (2/2)
Constitution: Adrenaline Rush (2/2)
Constitution: Armored (2/2)
Guardian: Fortified Gear (3/3)
Guardian: Ruthless (2/2)
Guardian: Find the Mark (2/3)
Guardian: The Best Defense (3/3)
Vindicator: Aggressive Stance (2/2)
Vindicator: Merciless (3/3)
Vindicator: The Rush of Battle (3/3)
Vindicator: Modified Gear (2/2)
Mastery: Constitution Mastery (1/1)

I was originally going to go Protector/Sentry, but the big perks in those trees (6% heal on being CCed, 6% damage resist aura) I'm not sure outweigh the potential to have 75-80% damage resistance and 45-50% damage bonus from gear in addition to crit buffs & severity, heal on kills...

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

WarLocke posted:

Playing around with Powerhouse, and maybe it's just me but I'm not seeing many cases where going with Gaurdian(/Warden) and Vindicator isn't the best option.

Exactly. That always is going to be the best specialization option for a solo-based build, because it has high offense, high defense, can reflect damage (using guardian or warden), regenerates on kill (vindicator), and has high severity.

This is why, when I post builds, I sometimes spice up the spec choices for the build, since that combination is so utterly boring and everyone already knows what specs to pick in those trees anyway.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

There was a time when there was no reason to make a character without Teleport and Minimines - hopefully they'll find a way to make Specializations into an interesting set of choices again.

So do the regen-on-kill and damage-reflection abilities work well? D'Antarion is starting to get to the point where those things might matter:

quote:

Link to this build: http://powerhouse.nullware.com/powe...J003bkF09gO43GN

Name: D'Antarion

Super Stats:
Level 10: Dexterity (Secondary)
Level 15: Constitution (Secondary)

Talents:
Level 1: One of Mind and Body
Level 6: Martial Focus
Level 9: Physical Conditioning
Level 12: Acrobat
Level 15: Relentless
Level 18: Impresario
Level 21: Quick Recovery

Powers:
Level 1: Reaper's Touch
Level 1: Reaper's Caress (Rank 2, Cleaving Strikes)
Level 6: Way of the Warrior (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 8: Form of the Swordsman (Rank 2, Cut Where it Counts)
Level 11: Dragon's Bite (Rank 2)
Level 14: Reaper's Embrace (Rank 2, No Mercy)
Level 17: Devour Essence (Rank 2, Phlebotomist)
Level 20: Resurgence
Level 23: Dark Transfusion (Rank 2, Blood Sacrifice)
Level 26: Iron Lariat (Kyoketsu Shoge)
Level 29: Supernatural Power
Level 32: Command Animals (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 35: Parry
Level 38: Rebirth

Travel Powers:
Level 6: Shadow Wings (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 35: Bat Flight (Rank 2, Rank 3)

Specializations:
Strength: Physical Peak (3/3)
Strength: Overpower (3/3)
Vindicator: Aggressive Stance (2/2)
Vindicator: Merciless (3/3)
Vindicator: The Rush of Battle (3/3)
Vindicator: Modified Gear (2/2)
Warden: Fortified Gear (1/3)
Warden: Elusive (2/2)
Warden: Upper Hand (2/3)
Warden: The Best Defense (3/3)
Mastery: Strength Mastery (1/1)

Everything past level 26 is speculative. I like that Supernatural Power gives me largely unlimited use of Devour Essence - usually when I'm using that, it's because poo poo went wrong in an alert and I'm trying to recover a bit. Command Animals is there because he's an evil vampire and he should have evil black wolves following him around :downs: I'm not sure about the Specs, either - is 4% bonus damage better than +20% Offense from gear? Especially with TBD/AS - it seems like it wouldn't be.

LordSaturn fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Nov 2, 2013

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

WarLocke posted:

For straight DPS people yeah vindicator/(guardian|warden) is pretty hard to argue against, but for tanks or support/control, not so obvious. There are some cool features for both Protector and Sentinel in particular. I think the weakest spec trees are really Brawler/Avenger.

e: Man if you're gonna take Dragon's Bite, try to rank it to 3, it's so good.

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Nov 2, 2013

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.
Brawler is fine if you stay behind the target, its a flat multiplicative 10% extra damage, and some of the debuffs really help. However you will probably pull aggro and go splat right away.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

So I'm rollin' around in this game with three of my bros, and one of them just designs the worst costumes ever. It's fantastic. The three of us are like, muted colors and tights without too many bits or decorations, and he's a 7 foot tall hulking blue-and-black angel that shoots lighting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jerichojx
Oct 21, 2010
Would love to get feedback on this Might/Elec tank

Link to this build: http://powerhouse.nullware.com/powe...O0011F03bIm09gO

Name: Starbreaker

Super Stats:
Level 10: Constitution (Secondary)
Level 15: Dexterity (Secondary)

Talents:
Level 1: The Master
Level 6: Acrobat
Level 9: Accurate
Level 12: Boundless Reserves
Level 15: Agile
Level 18: Enduring
Level 21: Energetic

Powers:
Level 1: Clobber
Level 1: Defiance (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 6: Mighty Leap (Nailed to the Ground)
Level 8: Uppercut (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 11: Devour Essence (Rank 2, Crippling Challenge)
Level 14: Thunderstrike (Rank 2, Rank 3, Challenging Strikes)
Level 17: Bountiful Chi Resurgence (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 20: Demolish (Below the Belt)
Level 23: Haymaker (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 26: Masterful Dodge
Level 29: Electric Sheath
Level 32: Supernatural Power
Level 35: Energy Shield (Phalanx Defense System)
Level 38: Energy Wave

Travel Powers:
Level 6: Heroic Flight (Rank 2, Rank 3)
Level 35: Lightning Flash (Rank 2)

Specializations:
Strength: Physical Peak (3/3)
Strength: Juggernaut (3/3)
Warden: Fortified Gear (3/3)
Warden: Tenacious (2/2)