Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
What is pegasus and how do you make them deliver stuff to you? Also, how do I glitch to own a buzzard as my personal vehicle? Anyone got the youtube on it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Pegasus is the air/sea vehicle delivery but you have to head towards the pick up spot (the boat docks and helipads in Los Santos). Or you could be a horrible monster to the Merryweather pilot by shooting him when you request a ride.

numbs
Jul 20, 2013

by XyloJW
I've stopped playing this game due to the fact that I lag out of every single session I join.

Squirrel Burger
Jul 19, 2011

nobody likes a rotten pumbo
Might do some survival tonight to max out my shooting and grind some money for a Voltic. Would be interested in trading victories on Criminal Records after that if anyone on 360 is interested. GT: BieberGrrl.

Intrepid00
Nov 10, 2003

I'm tired of the PM’s asking if I actually poisoned kittens, instead look at these boobies.

numbs posted:

I've stopped playing this game due to the fact that I lag out of every single session I join.

Thanks for letting us know.

Orcrez
Apr 11, 2009

Squirrel Burger posted:

Might do some survival tonight to max out my shooting and grind some money for a Voltic. Would be interested in trading victories on Criminal Records after that if anyone on 360 is interested. GT: BieberGrrl.

I'll be on in about 30 minuts...I'll hit you up. I gotta get my race wins up

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Wildcard bitcheszzz! Race with the 1009 crew if you want to actually have fun in this game.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

CharlestonJew posted:

Wildcard bitcheszzz! Race with the 1009 crew if you want to actually have fun in this game.

We're basically glorified pub races by this point, and it is awesome.

Gentleman Blogger
Sep 19, 2003

directions make no sense in the grand scheme of things.
Applied to all the goon crews with GT: Cooterhatesyou. 360. Trying to get down.

Southpaw
Mar 9, 2006

thompson posted:

Glitching is gay all I need is the mountain crew.

The what? Also, traitor.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
My newest ride

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Anyone want to win trade some races on PS3? PSN: warsawred

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Athanatos posted:

My newest ride

Where did you find that?! I would totally trade in my Daemon for that.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 minutes!

El Jebus posted:

Where did you find that?! I would totally trade in my Daemon for that.

It’s stolen from the mission “Crooked Cops”. It’s a competitive mission, so you can launch it at any time from the jobs menu.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Platystemon posted:

It’s stolen from the mission “Crooked Cops”. It’s a competitive mission, so you can launch it at any time from the jobs menu.

Do you have to glitch it in, or does it store normally?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012
Probation

El Jebus posted:

Do you have to glitch it in, or does it store normally?

You have to glitch it in.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Was making money doing the character swap glitch had around 600k on me, my connection died I lost all the money. Put your money in the ATM kids. :suicide:

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
Down for trading some race wins and xp gaining on criminal records. PSN:blackguy32

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
What the hell. I was playing online, and now the whole world is empty. My progress saved, but even after restarting the whole game I keep getting empty sessions. As far as I know, I'm not trying to join free aim or something.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Just spent like 2 hours offroading and 4 wheeling down random trails in the wilderness with a couple of dudes and it was some of the most fun I've ever had in Freeroam. This game is amazing to explore sometimes.

Orcrez
Apr 11, 2009
Tonight my brother and I were in a "invite only" server trying to do the clone car glitch and it wasn't working? was it because we were in a invite only server and not on a public server? We both had beefed up 'mustang' cars that we were trying to give each other.

Dr Geek
Jan 28, 2007
Finally decided to do the car glitch after I ran out of money trying to upgrade a Sandking. Took it to the mod shop in Blaine County and every few times I come back I get rammed and attacked by NPCs. The last one pulled me out of the car while I was using my phone to bank the cash and said, "Time for you to pay some drat taxes!" Hahaha it's like the game knows what I'm doing and is trying to stop me whatever way I can. Except for, you know, disabling the glitch.

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

I've actually wondered if it's possible to time a mugging on someone doing the glitch and get away with it. I think it'd be incredibly difficult unless you managed to block the entrance as well and get the mugging to happen through distraction. I'm not sure if the mugging takes all of the money they are carrying but you could get a bunch doing this.

Mucking About
May 30, 2011

lemonadesweetheart posted:

I've actually wondered if it's possible to time a mugging on someone doing the glitch and get away with it. I think it'd be incredibly difficult unless you managed to block the entrance as well and get the mugging to happen through distraction. I'm not sure if the mugging takes all of the money they are carrying but you could get a bunch doing this.

I had that idea too and just tested it by asking a friend to withdraw $100k from his bank and let me call a mugger on him. The mugger stole only $2000.

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

Is AWCO a US crew? I'm in it and never see a friendly blip during normal GMT hours. Boss is always full, though. :getin:

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

Mucking About posted:

I had that idea too and just tested it by asking a friend to withdraw $100k from his bank and let me call a mugger on him. The mugger stole only $2000.

drat you rockstar :(

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
Could anyone quickly tell me how to do the insurance glitch? I would love to have a jet fighter in my garage. How does that even work, can your mechanic bring it to you?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012
Probation

Brasseye posted:

Could anyone quickly tell me how to do the insurance glitch? I would love to have a jet fighter in my garage. How does that even work, can your mechanic bring it to you?

You need a vehicle in your garage that is insured and you don’t mind losing. Buy an Elegy or Faggio online or insure a car off the street.

Take this vehicle outside and destroy it. Don’t claim insurance yet.

Go inside your garage. Call Mors Mutual. Leaving the menu up, get into the glitched vehicle you want to insure and drive out.

As the “driving out of garage” animation plays, the insurance menu will come up. Choose to replace the vehicle you destroyed earlier.

Turn your glitched vehicle around and get it back into the garage.

Yes, the mechanic will taxi the jet to you.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
Hahah holy poo poo me and my friends did this with cop cars so we could all hunt down bounties with the sirens on, had no idea it would work with a jet! Thanks man. Knowing my luck they will have patched this out before I get home from work.

So its the same method to get it in the garage in the first place, park the jet outside your garage facing the door then come back to it aiming a weapon away from your garage door and backpedaling?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012
Probation

Brasseye posted:

So its the same method to get it in the garage in the first place, park the jet outside your garage facing the door then come back to it aiming a weapon away from your garage door and backpedaling?

No, the jet is harder to glitch inside. Here’s the original post on GTAForums. I’m sure there more screenshots and videos around now.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:
My new favourite way to fun in this game is just to hide on the roof of LSC and watch mayhem unfold through the following methods:

Planting my personal car in front of the LSC door and having my car preferences set to crew and friends only. This stops pubbies being able to enter the garage and stops from them moving my car, the only way to move it is to blow it up which makes them lose money (granted they probably have a poo poo load seeing as they're mostly doing the glitch) and gives them bad sport points :rms:

Picking up one of the cars that spawn in the parking spaces and driving it into LSC and planting an ignition bomb on it and then planting it in front of the doors.

Hiding on the roof and sniping the drivers out of their cars and then jumping down, poor petrol/gas all over their cars and then using car farts to set it on fire so they get back just in time to see their car burst into flames.

When on the roof I also like to set 9k bounties, mercenaries and a mugger on the lowest level pubbie in the lobby. Earlier I kept setting 9k bounties on a level 33 over and over again, when I looked at the map I saw 4 people chasing him constantly.

This succeeded in making several people very angry in a short space of time.

edit: Everyone in this new lobby I'm in is loving invisible. This is stupid.

FallinInTheBlak fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Oct 30, 2013

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The glitch has turned LSC into the epicenter of an all out war. Every session I join revolves around people trying to glitch and people killing the glitches.

This is amplified in bad sports hell where I'm stuck until tomorrow. Every session has 1-2 tanks guarding LSC as if it was their home. It's amazing. Don't be afraid of the dunce cap, bad sport lobbies are fun as gently caress.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The glitch has turned LSC into the epicenter of an all out war. Every session I join revolves around people trying to glitch and people killing the glitches.

This is amplified in bad sports hell where I'm stuck until tomorrow. Every session has 1-2 tanks guarding LSC as if it was their home. It's amazing. Don't be afraid of the dunce cap, bad sport lobbies are fun as gently caress.

I've been having a good time in BSH. Word of advice to anyone who ends up here - if you spawn at your property and you live in one of the towers that everyone else seems to live in, you will have a tough time getting out. People sit right outside and unloaded as soon as you come out. Might want to set to spawn in last location and make sure you're in the middle of nowhere when you exit.

Interestingly, that's how I ended up here. Some pubbie was planted outside not letting anyone enter or exit and I totaled the car he was in which was of course his personal vehicle.

Ara
Oct 18, 2003

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Seriously, are people just too dumb to figure out to go to the more remote LSCs if they want to glitch money?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

I just glitched for the first time and I got kicked from theserver and got a badsport warning. Says I quit a job even though I wasn't on one. anyone have this happen before?

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Ara posted:

Seriously, are people just too dumb to figure out to go to the more remote LSCs if they want to glitch money?

When I want to make my glitching session a little more exciting, I use the one by the airport. That's the closest I get to civilization though - usually it's Beecher's for me.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

As soon as I get to level 70 and a tank I will no longer be afraid. Question: If I destroy pubbie cars in bad sports hell do I continue to get bad sports points?

hiddenriverninja posted:

I just glitched for the first time and I got kicked from theserver and got a badsport warning. Says I quit a job even though I wasn't on one. anyone have this happen before?

This was happened to me when I tried to start a job before; when I was in the lobby screen as the host it just kicked me from it and gave me the warning.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

FallinInTheBlak posted:

As soon as I get to level 70 and a tank I will no longer be afraid. Question: If I destroy pubbie cars in bad sports hell do I continue to get bad sports points?

No, but you're still on the hook for their car payment.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Party Plane Jones posted:

That's cool. I'll pay it off with dirty cheater money. I won't even be mad if Rockstar ban me, I can just start a new account and race back up in a day or two. :allears:

That assuming they haven't fixed races, have they? I haven't raced since I unlocked all my engine mods :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Party Plane Jones posted:

I can also confirm this. No warning and no time gets added. Just a message you're being charged for their insurance.

Yesterday someone in a Buzzard was gunning for me, do I stood on top of his Adder. He shot it and killed me and destroyed his car. After I respawned, he hit my Entity which was nearby. In about 30 seconds he was out like 20k.

• Locked thread