Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

swamp waste posted:

Haha okay, what super secret reason must the Ultimate Badass have had for doing some poo poo that looks cool on screen but does not hang together under the slightest scrutiny, I wonder

I honestly have no idea what you're asking here. All I'm pointing out is that everything Verbal says during the interrogation is potentially a lie. The only things you actually know are things that are confirmed by other characters- Verbal is Kyzer, he was at the docks killing many men, and you've got a pile of corpses. All of the characters were arrested in NYC after a truck hijacking, &etc.

Other poo poo- like the robbery in LA, the death of Fenster and whatever the gently caress happened at the dock- Verbal is the only living witness.

Aside from things confirmed by other characters, you don't actually know anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I'm really liking all the Twin Peaks discussion so I responded to your posts in this thread. Hopefully you guys will reply to it or that post will make me look a total lemon.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Basically, the entire runtime of Drive, as long as Ryan Gosling is on the screen. First: Apparently Ryan Gosling's character is autistic/creepy, and the blonde girl still wants to bang him. There was something about his look and acting that made the Silent Type schtick come off as really loving awkward instead of badass.

Second: How the gently caress does he know how to drive where and when? They never go into how he does what he does, which really makes him seem really flat and one note. Is he some sort of genius who improvises everything on the spot? Does he drive the streets of LA constantly? Does he plan his routes extensively? Who knows? We don't. They don't even give a hint. He just showed up to work with Bryan Cranston one day, and bam. Same for his fighting skills in the hotel room. There was no foreshadowing that he could do those things, until he HAS to do them.

Third: The ending. RG is a driver. He drives for a living. The poster shows him driving. Hell, they've shown action sequences throughout. The entire movie feels like it's building to something at least semi-elaborate, and probably involving he drainage ditches that he takes Love Interest and Love Interest's Son through. Instead, he gets stabbed and stabs Older Mobster, and that's it. No trying to get healthcare, or anything, he just leaves, without another word.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Yeah, and how come Fight Club didn't end with a fight?! Come on!

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I always thought the scene in Shoot 'Em Up where they reveal Smith's backstory in detail was the weakest scene in the movie. He's a guy who shoots guns really well and can kill you with a carrot. That's all the film needs to work, you can probably fill in the blanks just from observing what he does, and it really doesn't turn out to be a very exciting backstory at all.

Pyradox
Oct 23, 2012

...some kind of monster, I think.

cyfad posted:

I like you, you put more thought into this than the moviemakers :)

The examples are mine but they're based on something Travis Beacham (the screenwriter) said when someone asked if the pilots felt pain when the Jeager was "injured":

Travis Beacham posted:

Being able to “feel” the Jaeger is critical to driving it. Consider a conventional remote-controlled robot hand holding a full styrofoam cup. For the operator, it’s really difficult to judge how hard to hold the cup without spilling or crushing it because you’re getting no feedback from the hand. So the Jaegers’ control system was engineered so that the pilots’ minds would get sensory input from the Jaeger itself. This sensory awareness of the mech’s physical environment makes it a lot easier to keep their balance and coordinate a variety of complex moves and tasks.

His blog is full of him answering questions in a surprising amount of detail, even for stuff that wasn't even alluded to anywhere other than the promotional materials and concept art and stuff.

For content, the thing that irrationally annoys me in Pacific Rim was Newt saying that Dinosaurs has two brains, which they totally didn't. Officially that was just supposed to be him making a reference for convenience, but I can't imagine a scientist doing that without qualifying it, especially when talking to someone who knows the biology as well as he does. It's like hearing a brain surgeon say "you only use 10% of your brain". Even if they have a really good reason to reference the myth, professional dignity has got to demand they have a "some people think" in there.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

kizudarake posted:

Basically, the entire runtime of Drive, as long as Ryan Gosling is on the screen. First: Apparently Ryan Gosling's character is autistic/creepy, and the blonde girl still wants to bang him. There was something about his look and acting that made the Silent Type schtick come off as really loving awkward instead of badass.

This film had something that bugs me: seedy-underbelly criminal characters routinely put themselves in vulnerable situations because it apparently never ever occurs to them that the other guy might have a gun.

Examples: Rose, the mob boss, shows up at Shannon's garage to (a) find out where the driver went and (b) kill them both. Shannon's a small time crook who owns a seedy auto garage, and he knows that mob people are coming to his garage for that purpose. But when Rose confronts him, the first thing Rose does is turn his back on him and look at a car. Why would you not expect Shannon to have a pistol and shoot you with it? Okay, maybe you have a long relationship with the guy and you have reason to believe he doesn't have the balls to do that kind of thing and will instead just let you kill him without putting up a fight, but you're willing to risk your life on that belief rather than just assume he is in fact armed and proceed accordingly?

Later, the driver's t-boned Nino's car off the cliff. Nino's out of the car and mobile, and the driver just slowly and deliberately walks after him and chases him into the ocean and drowns him. Nino is a loving mobster. He kills people. And this is your plan? To slowly walk up to a guy, silhouetting yourself against backlights, and provide him with a perfect target were he to, you know, be carrying a gun like mobsters are sometimes known to do? Like the hitman who showed up at your apartment building was doing?

It's just a bit too much like Austin Powers: "I have a gun, in my room, I'll go get it, we'll shoot them. We can do it together."

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Looked at objectively Drive is actually a pretty terrible movie, it just happens to look stylish and have a good score.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Jedit posted:

Looked at objectively Drive is actually a pretty terrible movie, it just happens to look stylish and have a good score.

drive posted:

A real human being and a real hero
Real human being and a real hero
Real human being

A pilot on a cold, cold morn’
One-hundred fifty-five people on board
All safe and all rescued
From the slowly sinking ship

Water warmer than, his head so cool
In that tight bind knew what to do
And you have proved to be

A real human being and a real hero
Real human being

Really?

It was atmospheric as gently caress, I'll give you that, but it really needed RG to not douche it up and say his scripted dialog instead of just staring intensely.

Anil Dikshit has a new favorite as of 14:38 on Oct 31, 2013

Captain Matchbox
Sep 22, 2008

BOP THE STOATS
I watched Drive and my sound system wasn't set up properly or something and I thought the first part was just a surprisingly long intro with cool tunes, driving and no talking. I eventually realised that mouths were moving with no voices, so I rewound and rewatched and was disappointed that I had fixed things.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I kind of wish I could get netflix to credit me for the 100 minutes I spent watching that piece of poo poo.

Patattack
Nov 23, 2008

The English Language!

In fairness, they did say "score", not "lyrics".

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

I enjoyed Drive.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

kizudarake posted:

It was atmospheric as gently caress, I'll give you that, but it really needed RG to not douche it up and say his scripted dialog instead of just staring intensely.

Have you read the dialogue written in the screenplay? Gosling did us a favor.

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011

kizudarake posted:

Hrmm, is it possible that he isn't supposed to be a generic sneering one-liner 80's badass character? That maybe the movie was showing us something more nuanced and multidimensional than a stock badass stereotype?

Nice ableist slur.

kizudarake posted:

Second: How the gently caress does he know how to drive where and when? They never go into how he does what he does, which really makes him seem really flat and one note. Is he some sort of genius who improvises everything on the spot? Does he drive the streets of LA constantly? Does he plan his routes extensively? Who knows? We don't. They don't even give a hint. He just showed up to work with Bryan Cranston one day, and bam. Same for his fighting skills in the hotel room. There was no foreshadowing that he could do those things, until he HAS to do them.

First; Did we need a long, involved scene where his credentials and work history were laid out for you? Answer: gently caress no.
Second; He literally works his day job in the movie. He's a Hollywood stunt car driver/mechanic by day, getaway driver by night. His association with and relationship with Cranston are explained verbally.
Was the lack of pithy one-liners and comedic brutality tripping up your expectations so badly that you could not listen to the movie playing right in front of you?

kizudarake posted:

Third: The ending. RG is a driver. He drives for a living. The poster shows him driving. Hell, they've shown action sequences throughout. The entire movie feels like it's building to something at least semi-elaborate, and probably involving he drainage ditches that he takes Love Interest and Love Interest's Son through. Instead, he gets stabbed and stabs Older Mobster, and that's it. No trying to get healthcare, or anything, he just leaves, without another word.

I guess you're also pissed that the ending of Reservoir Dogs involved neither dogs nor reservoirs.

Really, the entirety of your complaint seems to be that you were expecting a brainless action movie with lots of "Shoot mans drive car EXPLOSIONS!" and when you didn't get what you thought was coming, you got pissed off. As if you take for granted that every movie is going to cater to your tastes and anything that doesn't is objectively garbage. Then you came on the internet to validate your lovely, ill-founded opinions and celebrate your ignorance to soothe your bruised manbaby ego, hideously wounded by the existence of poo poo You Don't Like.

The Aphasian
Mar 8, 2007

Psychotropic Hops

I read this interview before I watched Drive and it made me like it quite a lot, for the same reasons some of you don't like it.

AV Club posted:

AVC: He’s simply called “Driver.” Do you feel he has any identity outside of driving?
RG: No, I don’t. I think he’s somebody who’s seen too many movies. He’s confusing his life for a film, and he’s made himself the hero of his own action film. He’s just kind of lost in the mythology of Hollywood.

AVC: Why do you think his day job as a Hollywood stunt driver isn’t enough for him?
RG: I think that he’s psychotic, but he’s not a psychopath. He’s a myth as well, you know? We tried to treat the film like a fairy tale, like Los Angeles is this fairy-tale land based on fantasies, and he’s the knight in his mind and Irene [Carey Mulligan] is the damsel in distress. Bernie Rose [Albert Brooks] is the evil wizard, and Ron Perlman’s the dragon he needs to slay.

AVC: And yet as detached as he is, isn’t there something inside him that leads him to forge a personal connection with Irene?
RG: He’s enacting these movie fantasies on her as though she’s some kind of damsel that needs to be rescued. It obviously doesn’t go over very well. We spent a lot of time rewriting the script. Originally, it was intended to be a big-budget film made with a studio, and it didn’t really involve a character driving around and listening to music because it’s the only way he can feel. It didn’t have a fairy-tale quality. It was much more realistic. It was a great script, but it was so authentic to gang culture and this world in Los Angeles that it would almost have to be a Ken Loach-style film to match the authenticity of the script. That’s just not the dream Nicolas and I were sharing.

Basically he's a delusional goon who thinks he's an action star. Thing is, he threw himself into this fantasy so hard that he's actually a good driver and fighter, but he mistakes a lack of personality for "strong and silent". In real life violence is graphic and raw and disgusting, not just a little red hole or a cartoon spray of blood, and you can't survive the beatings you can in movies. It's like the most depressing and dark reimagining of the idea behind Last Action Hero.

UNRULY_HOUSEGUEST
Jul 19, 2006

mea culpa

kizudarake posted:

1) You got that the film has an uncomfortable take on the Strong Silent Type and presumed it was accidental?

2) It is clearly implied that he both plans things extensively and drives LA constantly from the opening 10 minutes. It is heavily foreshadowed that he has a history of kicking the living poo poo out of other people.

3) You are an extremely literal-minded person to be watching art films. There's a reason it's called "Drive" and not "Driving".

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

kizudarake posted:

You don't know if he plans his routes extensively, when the opening scene has his map and route drawn out (and it's literally the first thing the camera shows in the entire movie), and the basketball game he's timing his escape with? Did you have a stroke or something during the credits?

EDIT: The basketball game thing was really cool. The first time I saw it, I thought it was supposed to be some sort of insight to his personality, but then during the escape, it turns out, nope, all part of the job.

Ugly In The Morning has a new favorite as of 16:08 on Oct 31, 2013

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

My Lovely Horse posted:

I always thought the scene in Shoot 'Em Up where they reveal Smith's backstory in detail was the weakest scene in the movie. He's a guy who shoots guns really well and can kill you with a carrot. That's all the film needs to work, you can probably fill in the blanks just from observing what he does, and it really doesn't turn out to be a very exciting backstory at all.

Like you say, it's not the most exciting backstory ever, it's just there to explain why a guy who is so into guns is actually anti-gun. The film probably would've worked fine without it.

Lalus
Jul 12, 2009
The Drive soundtrack is wishy-washy stuff and something of a missed opportunity. I reckon they should have gotten this guy in on the act instead of Kavinsky and them

skull guy
Nov 22, 2007

by T. Finninho

Jedit posted:

lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

"If you remove the visual, auditory, and thematic elements of a movie then what you're left with is pretty terrible."

Yeah, I agree with that statement. Just for completely different reasons than the person posting it probably meant.

FLEXBONER
Apr 27, 2009

Esto es un infierno. Estoy en el infierno.

...of SCIENCE! posted:

"If you remove the visual, auditory, and thematic elements of a movie then what you're left with is pretty terrible."

Yeah, I agree with that statement. Just for completely different reasons than the person posting it probably meant.

Paintings are bad if you take all the paint off the canvas.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Maybe "drive" implies the inner drive to survive and get in Mulligan's pants.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

FLEXBONER posted:

Paintings are bad if you take all the paint off the canvas.

Some of them are better if you do that.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Pyradox posted:

For content, the thing that irrationally annoys me in Pacific Rim was Newt saying that Dinosaurs has two brains, which they totally didn't.

TBF, some dinosaurs actually (maybe) did have two brains: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stegosaurus#.22Second_brain.22

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

The hate on Drive is funny, because I feel like people watch it and go ''ugh, Ryan Gosling isn't dropping deep lines he just stares like a retard and kills people GOD.''

The movie isn't really trying to sell you that Gosling's character is a bad rear end, it's pretty obvious the guy is hosed in the head. Everyone around him has normal, complicated lives, except him, he's just a cardboard cut out walking around brooding and threatening people, trying to be what he thinks is ''a good guy.''

As far as irritating movie moments, my absolute biggest pet peeve is when a gun could solve some guy's problems but he just won't do it. Oh poo poo I got the mob after me, this creepy rear end dude is gonna come to my house and torture me.
Then when the dude comes, he just waltzes in the door and delivers his awesome cool speech before he starts in on the torture. Dude, if you had a gun you could have shot him 20 times when he walked in through the door, because he was too busy trying to look cool to take precautions. Guns are the great equalizers. You could be a poo poo shot but if you unload a clip at some guy you're likely to hit something.

ravenkult has a new favorite as of 22:45 on Oct 31, 2013

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

LeJackal posted:

Hrmm, is it possible that he isn't supposed to be a generic sneering one-liner 80's badass character? That maybe the movie was showing us something more nuanced and multidimensional than a stock badass stereotype?

Nice ableist slur.
I wasn't asking for one-liners. I'm just asking for a slight bit of realism, and that was destroyed by the blonde chick still wanting to gently caress him, despite him staring her down like he's eyefucking her, yet not seeming like a Real Human Being at all. Also, I can't wait to see your tumblr SJW post about your
:ice burn:. You can be autistic and not a creeper.

quote:

First; Did we need a long, involved scene where his credentials and work history were laid out for you? Answer: gently caress no.
Second; He literally works his day job in the movie. He's a Hollywood stunt car driver/mechanic by day, getaway driver by night. His association with and relationship with Cranston are explained verbally.
Was the lack of pithy one-liners and comedic brutality tripping up your expectations so badly that you could not listen to the movie playing right in front of you?
His day job isn't what needed communicating. His Badass Fighting Skills out of nowhere in the motel room needed communicating. It came off like two kids playing pretend.
Kid 1: bang! I shot you!
Kid 2: Nuh-uh! I dodged the bullet and used my Kung-fu powers to kill you!
It felt like the screenwriter got RG into a position he couldn't get him out of, and had to come up with something on the fly. A 10 second scene earlier, hanging out with the girl and her kid showing him how to throw a punch, or something. Literally anything foreshadowing it. Show him pissing off some frat boy on the street, the frat boy swinging on

quote:

I guess you're also pissed that the ending of Reservoir Dogs involved neither dogs nor reservoirs.

Really, the entirety of your complaint seems to be that you were expecting a brainless action movie with lots of "Shoot mans drive car EXPLOSIONS!" and when you didn't get what you thought was coming, you got pissed off. As if you take for granted that every movie is going to cater to your tastes and anything that doesn't is objectively garbage. Then you came on the internet to validate your lovely, ill-founded opinions and celebrate your ignorance to soothe your bruised manbaby ego, hideously wounded by the existence of poo poo You Don't Like.

Are you an FYAD poster trying to put me on tilt, or did I somehow manage to piss you off?
Regardless, reservoir dogs pulled off intelligence and ultra violence. Drive pulled off ultra violence. I don't need guns, car chases or explosions to enjoy a movie. What I wanted/expected is for this movie to not pretend to be deep and philosophical but to really be a thin candy shell around a giant turd.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

ravenkult posted:

The hate on Drive is funny, because I feel like people watch it and go ''ugh, Ryan Gosling isn't dropping deep lines he just stares like a retard and kills people GOD.''

The movie isn't really trying to sell you that Gosling's character is a bad rear end, it's pretty obvious the guy is hosed in the head. Everyone around him has normal, complicated lives, except him, he's just a cardboard cut out walking around brooding and threatening people, trying to be what he thinks is ''a good guy.''

Except he's not trying to be a good guy, he's a criminal and he knows it. What remains from your description is a cardboard cutout with no interesting features or personality whatsoever.

If you want to see an actual damaged person doing actual damaged things, watch Vanishing Point. It's infinitely superior to Drive in every conceivable way.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

quote:

What I wanted/expected is for this movie to not pretend to be deep and philosophical but to really be a thin candy shell around a giant turd.

I don't really think Drive was pretending Aesop's fables are deep.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I thought it was trying to tell you that in real life, the silent badass type is a crazy motherfucker and not badass.

Skunkduster
Jul 15, 2005

Tiggum posted:

Ah, the sound of the Doom 2 final boss shooting a demon cube out of its brain.

Going back several pages, but is this where that sound originated from or did Doom take it from somewhere else?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

SkunkDuster posted:

Going back several pages, but is this where that sound originated from or did Doom take it from somewhere else?

I think most (if not all) of Doom's sound effects were taken from stock sound libraries, which is why you hear them in so many different things.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I wonder if the people who made Drive ever watched the oneshot anime Riding Bean and if it influenced the movie. It's about a dude who is a for-hire underworld driver who is described by his partner as being a nicer person than he pretends to be who "watches at least 2 movies with heroic things in them a week" or something like that. There's probably a case to be made comparing them but I don't remember Drive well enough to go into anything specific. Anyway it's a pretty rad thing to watch if you can stand anime at all, although it's not TOO anime overall. It's pretty much a short action flick in anime form, even takes place in Chicago.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Not to get off on a Drive kick but the only part of the film I hated was the stupid hammer part, it was just loving dumb. Otherwise the thing I find irritating is people who identify with the main character as if he's a cool guy. Cause he's not, he's pyschotic. I liked it though it's a good movie.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Light Gun Man posted:

I wonder if the people who made Drive ever watched the oneshot anime Riding Bean and if it influenced the movie. It's about a dude who is a for-hire underworld driver who is described by his partner as being a nicer person than he pretends to be who "watches at least 2 movies with heroic things in them a week" or something like that. There's probably a case to be made comparing them but I don't remember Drive well enough to go into anything specific. Anyway it's a pretty rad thing to watch if you can stand anime at all, although it's not TOO anime overall. It's pretty much a short action flick in anime form, even takes place in Chicago.

I liked Riding Bean. I could do without the evil pedo lesbian subplot, though.

However, that being said, it's one of those anime that is just obscure enough that a Western remake of it would be pretty fun, I think. I know it ties into other properties like I think Gunsmith Cats and maybe something else, but it doesn't have the fandom issues behind it that would result in constant grips of it being made too Americanized given the characters and setting seem more or less already very Westernized.

but in the age of Fast and the Furious films, a driving actioner of a crazy cop and a bad rear end with a cars destroying their way through a city could be great.

The dub literally sounds like Keanu Reeves, too. Hell, Bean even looks like him a bit. Just cast him.

JediTalentAgent has a new favorite as of 06:19 on Nov 1, 2013

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Hollis posted:

Not to get off on a Drive kick but the only part of the film I hated was the stupid hammer part, it was just loving dumb. Otherwise the thing I find irritating is people who identify with the main character as if he's a cool guy. Cause he's not, he's pyschotic. I liked it though it's a good movie.

Specifically the bullet thing, or just the hammer in general? Cause there's a Casino-esque moment before that, that's really brutal.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

JediTalentAgent posted:

I liked Riding Bean. I could do without the evil pedo lesbian subplot, though.

However, that being said, it's one of those anime that is just obscure enough that a Western remake of it would be pretty fun, I think. I know it ties into other properties like I think Gunsmith Cats and maybe something else, but it doesn't have the fandom issues behind it that would result in constant grips of it being made too Americanized given the characters and setting seem more or less already very Westernized.

but in the age of Fast and the Furious films, a driving actioner of a crazy cop and a bad rear end with a cars destroying their way through a city could be great.

The dub literally sounds like Keanu Reeves, too. Hell, Bean even looks like him a bit. Just cast him.

If they did it they should incorporate some of (all of :getin:) the crazy scenes of Bean in GSC into the movie. Have someone break their foot because one of his armored jackets falls off a table onto it. Have him eat a chunk of a can of spam, in the can, in mid-air. Have him take a bullet to the headband. Have him break a dude's hand by punching his fist. There's so many.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Hollis posted:

I've never seen Drive but it sounds like this is a case of nerds that read Watchmen and think that they're supposed to identify with Rorschach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Light Gun Man posted:

If they did it they should incorporate some of (all of :getin:) the crazy scenes of Bean in GSC into the movie. Have someone break their foot because one of his armored jackets falls off a table onto it. Have him eat a chunk of a can of spam, in the can, in mid-air. Have him take a bullet to the headband. Have him break a dude's hand by punching his fist. There's so many.

I haven't watched Riding Bean in years, but doesn't he take a bite out of a pineapple like it's an apple at one point? What I'm saying is I agree.

• Locked thread