Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

There was a screenshot of some stream where a guy was wearing a cowboy hat and in the comments someone says something like. "Hey that's a nice cowboy hat...for a clown to wear. To the circus. IDIOT!". For some reason I can't find it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

NienNunb posted:

There was a screenshot of some stream where a guy was wearing a cowboy hat and in the comments someone says something like. "Hey that's a nice cowboy hat...for a clown to wear. To the circus. IDIOT!". For some reason I can't find it.

I tried to find it a while ago and for some weird reason it's really hard to find. Luckily for us someone else asked about it recently:

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 03:49 on Nov 3, 2013

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I tried to find it a while ago and for some weird reason it's really hard to find. Luckily for us someone else asked about it recently:

Oh wow, I'm an idiot who should have looked at the last page. Either way, bless you kind goon.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Looking for a picture of tattoo done in a woodcutting style. I believe the owner was a goon and that maybe I saw the picture on the SA Yearbook. The owner was male. The design was on the arm, it had a man at some task and above him were black, filled-in battlements.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I looking for a comic, it was black and white with simple lines. It was a person explaining the 9 types of angles, with pictures of each type, and how freakish and horrifying they were.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Can I get a hat wobble?

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

now tane i can get into

Colgrim
Jul 23, 2009
I am looking for a photo of a small white dog wearing a tie with its tongue hanging out. I think it was in funny pictures but I looked through about 20 pages and couldn't find it. Thanks alot.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Page 234.

dgt
Jan 25, 2005
hey

trapped mouse posted:

Found it on Know Your Meme

thank you!

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Orange_Lazarus posted:

I'm looking for an animated gif. It's a star trek TNG edit where Obama/Biden have replaced Picard and Riker. They are firing phasers at Romney who explodes and a giant maggot (like a Trill but evil) crawls out of his remains.

Here you are.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Doctor Bishop posted:

Here you are.

gently caress yes. Thanks. edit: Almost one year now.

Colgrim
Jul 23, 2009

Thank you so much! I was quite saddened when I lost that picture.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
NVM Found it.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
I'm looking for the .gifed version of this amazing chart about former presidential candidate Herman Cain's famous 9-9-9 plan:

Note: Linear scaling.

Instead of being giant, it lingers on the top and then zooms down to the bottom with a blurred whooshing effect and was pretty hilarious.

Old Story
Jun 2, 2006

Oven Wrangler
This is driving me nuts.

I'm looking for a series of animated shorts on youtube that I watched pretty regularly a few years ago. They were sort of roughly animated, it sounded like improvised conversational audio which was then animated in flash.

The two main characters/creators are a tall, skinny white guy with orange hair and a short, stalky black guy. Mostly they talk about nerd poo poo, I think? I remember an episode that was basically a lethal weapon parody, another where a guy freaks out in a toys-r-us before realizing that, because he does his own taxes, he is now officially an adult...

It's not much to go on but no amount of googling has helped. Please help, goons.

Zytosaur
May 30, 2007

B-baka!

NienNunb posted:

Oh wow, I'm an idiot who should have looked at the last page. Either way, bless you kind goon.

It is actually a reference to an old Penny Arcade comic about the game Eye of Judgement called "Harrowing, Says Gamespot".

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
So I found this in D&D

It reminded me of something I haven't seen in a while. It's a picture of a fat guy(maybe neckbearded) sitting down, with the Guy Fawkes mask sitting on top of his head. He's also wearing one of those Thinkgeek 8-bit ties. Anyone have it?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Old Story posted:

This is driving me nuts.

I'm looking for a series of animated shorts on youtube that I watched pretty regularly a few years ago. They were sort of roughly animated, it sounded like improvised conversational audio which was then animated in flash.

The two main characters/creators are a tall, skinny white guy with orange hair and a short, stalky black guy. Mostly they talk about nerd poo poo, I think? I remember an episode that was basically a lethal weapon parody, another where a guy freaks out in a toys-r-us before realizing that, because he does his own taxes, he is now officially an adult...

It's not much to go on but no amount of googling has helped. Please help, goons.

nockFORCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bow0Rc0ARhY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwKcxHn2HQ

Old Story
Jun 2, 2006

Oven Wrangler
Yessssss, thank you.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Admiral Bosch posted:

So I found this in D&D

It reminded me of something I haven't seen in a while. It's a picture of a fat guy(maybe neckbearded) sitting down, with the Guy Fawkes mask sitting on top of his head. He's also wearing one of those Thinkgeek 8-bit ties. Anyone have it?

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
I can't believe I can't find this anywhere, but I'm hoping someone on SA has it or knows where it can be found.

I'm looking for that video "Eagles Fly", which was a music video made with leftover footage from a news program about bald eagles. It was sung by a super macho dude and featured lyrics like "eagle mustache, eagle man, eagle babies in the palm of my hand", and is pretty much one of the best things to ever exist on the internet. If you've seen it, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Man I hope this still exists somewhere.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwBsC3dst3I

I just put those lyrics into google.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face

THANK YOU. Believe me I tried the same thing and got nothing back.

CanUSayGym
Aug 19, 2006

Hmm? Vincent van Gogh fuck myself?
Survey says?

I was looking for an artist from years ago that I can't seem to remember the name of but remember a drawing he did, at least what I think it looked like: a black figure either standing or crouched with a long piece of red flowing down from it. I remember it from a far gone iteration of the tattoo thread if that would help.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

THIZZFACE KILLA posted:

THANK YOU. Believe me I tried the same thing and got nothing back.
There's some search personalization thing google's got you might want to turn off in your user panel thing. I once tried to google up these [Grape sized single celled organisms ocean floor] on a Christian fundamentalist's cell phone and it threw me no scientific results and even some non-sequitor type religious sites. This was like, 3-4 years ago and I don't think it's still that bad but still. loving search personalization.

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

I'm looking for a larger version of the :ms: mystery solved ghost smilie. I've found the :iiam: one much larger but does anyone have a larger version of this one: :ms:?

lithium_mouse
Dec 23, 2005

Ok, movie buffs, I need help identifying a movie by its cover photo - which I also don't have! Argh!

Anyway, the main image is of a man with sort of a brown bowl-cut walking toward the camera down a street. He's dressed from head to toe in jeans and there might be a car to his right. I believe he's holding a weapon of some sort and looks vaguely serial-killer-esque.

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

I think a goon even dressed up as this guy for Hallowe'en, but that thread's long gone. :(

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
It wasn't used in the poster/DVD cover, but are you thinking of this still of Anton Chigurh from No Country For Old Men?

Edit: I'm trying to find a photo of a kinda goofy/nerdy looking girl. I think she's wearing glasses, has large breasts, and is doing a (double?) fist pump

Detective Thompson has a new favorite as of 05:15 on Nov 8, 2013

lithium_mouse
Dec 23, 2005

That's totally it!!

God, you totally earned your screen name.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

There's an episode of the Simpsons, can't remember which one, where there's a flashback to the 19th century and somebody hands over a photo of a young woman in an ankle-length dress exposing her ankles. Need a screencap of that photo, Google's no help.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
Can't seem to find any shots of that particular image, but it's from the Tom Sawyer/Huck Finn portion of the Tall Tales episode in season 12, in case anyone has that DVD set.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Wilford Cutlery posted:

There's an episode of the Simpsons, can't remember which one, where there's a flashback to the 19th century and somebody hands over a photo of a young woman in an ankle-length dress exposing her ankles. Need a screencap of that photo, Google's no help.

I have the first 15 seasons on DVD and the rest in some form or another.

Mister Kingdom has a new favorite as of 00:28 on Nov 10, 2013

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

CanUSayGym posted:

I was looking for an artist from years ago that I can't seem to remember the name of but remember a drawing he did, at least what I think it looked like: a black figure either standing or crouched with a long piece of red flowing down from it. I remember it from a far gone iteration of the tattoo thread if that would help.

That sounds like Derek Hess.

Hemorrhage

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Thank you both!

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Mister Kingdom posted:

I have the first 15 seasons on DVD and the rest in some form or another.

Hey, :nws: that poo poo

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
A desktop-sized photograph of a whole lot of dogs in a boat. The boat was a rowing boat. The dogs were all different breeds. Please help.

The Flour Moth
May 22, 2001

WHAT HATH PONIES WROUGHT
I'm looking for a painting of a guy petting a cat which is wearing a bib. The guy is holding a knife, he and the cat are on the left side of the picture. On the right side of the picture, there's a barn full of animals we slaughter for meat.

I'd like to buy it as a print, but just finding it would be a great start.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

ProperCoochie posted:

Looking for a picture of tattoo done in a woodcutting style. I believe the owner was a goon and that maybe I saw the picture on the SA Yearbook. The owner was male. The design was on the arm, it had a man at some task and above him were black, filled-in battlements.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2343641&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=3#post323347648

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

The Flour Moth posted:

I'm looking for a painting of a guy petting a cat which is wearing a bib. The guy is holding a knife, he and the cat are on the left side of the picture. On the right side of the picture, there's a barn full of animals we slaughter for meat.

I'd like to buy it as a print, but just finding it would be a great start.

Biggest size I could find, it's by artist Paul Kuczynski, he does a ton of thought provoking cartoons.