Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

where is skylark anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Keep posting YOSPOS threads and you'll get banned again. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

whiny bitches couldn't handle him

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
drat both him and INRI

fyadsercution

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
free skylark

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
with equal or lesser shitpost

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

drat both him and INRI

fyadsercution

edit: idk sometimes they're ok sometimes they'er ov tha top they run the gambit. fair to middlin'. id dislike them more but they mostly just ignore my poo poo posts so live and let live

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

hubris.height posted:

edit: idk sometimes they're ok sometimes they'er ov tha top they run the gambit. fair to middlin'. id dislike them more but they mostly just ignore my poo poo posts so live and let live

skylark's a complete poo poo poster but inri and knuc are p funny and i don't think their posts are any worse than the normal whitenoise in here

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
skylark is a good poster imo

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

skylark posted his twitter here once and it was super unfunny, like even worse than his posting

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

hubris.height posted:

i think they just get lonely. like maybe the other 3 guys who still post in fyad are busy or something

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Werthog 95 posted:

skylark posted his twitter here once and it was super unfunny, like even worse than his posting

no his weird twitter career is just starting just you wait soon he'll be a superstar!!!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Sweevo posted:

i think they just get lonely. like maybe the other 3 guys who still post in fyad are busy or something

lol

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Sweevo posted:

i think they just get lonely. like maybe the other 3 guys who still post in fyad are at the methadone clinic or something

fixd

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Werthog 95 posted:

are you also the guy who gets mad whenever knuc or skylark makes a post
lol no

but can't fukken stand poo poo man :o:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

yeah he's just lazy and unfriendly

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Dr. Honked posted:

and the guy made 80 or so games before his utterly non-transferable skills were honed enough to make that janky piece of poo poo do anything worthwhile
it's funny because i actually followed him for a while back when illegal communication and the design were his biggest games and then i started hearing about this "hotline miami" thing years later and it turned out that the same guy made it. lol... small world...

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i guess its got its own engine now? update notes on steam mentioned it. dont think ive played it since then

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

wait wrong thread lmao

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Orbi posted:

Tom and Jerry have wrecked the house they lived in during a frantic Tom-Jerry-esque chase, so they enter a race/reality show titled the "Fabulous Super Race", which offers the race-winner a luxurious mansion. Tom and Jerry, having built their own customized vehicles from scrap materials in a junk yard, present themselves to Globwobbler Studios, who are hosting the race. Race commentators are Biff Buzzard and Buzz Blister. The two then meet the contestants: Steed Dirkly, Grammy, Gorthan the Destroyer of Light, Mallory "Soccer Mom" Macdoogle, and Dr. Professor. Dr. Professor is eliminated before the race after Biff touches a Do Not Touch button, causing him to be vaporized.
The racers begin the race in Hollywood, California. When they encounter traffic, all the racers, except Soccer Mom, move up their cars in order to cross. Tom chases Jerry until he sees the tunnel where he falls off the road, causing the other racers to hit him. The race was initially going to be from Hollywood to Mexico, but due to public ratings of the event, Globwobbler decides to drive the racers to the Amazonian, where the finish line is. During the leg, Tom switches a sign, causing contestant Mallory "Soccer Mom" Macdoogle to drive her car into a pit of quicksand. She initially tries to escape using a computer rescue help system, but the system takes too long and she gets out of the car using its open sunroof, before venturing into the jungle, not to be seen for the rest of the movie. Tom then attempts to destroy the bridge, in an attempt to eliminate Jerry. However, Jerry gets to the end of the bridge and Tom's car is set on reverse and falls into a piranha-infested river. However, he gets back up with a contraption in his car. Then J.W. changes the leg to get more ratings. The hosts, Biff and Buzz, then announce the next leg of the race is set in Antarctica, and they will have to modify their cars for Ocean travel.
On the way there, a lightning bolt hits contestant Steed Dirkly's car, causing it to sink. He spots a mermaid on an island, but it turns out she is a monster and feeds Steed to her offspring. The first contestant to reach destination grounds is Gorthan, "Destroyer of Light". However, in a dare by the hosts to test the "your tongue sticks to a cold metal pole" trick (the "triple dog dare" trick from A Christmas Story), his tongue gets stuck and his portion of an ice breaks, eliminating him and leaving him floating away off Antarctica, but not before cursing Biff and Buzz for the trick. Before the next leg of the race, Tom, Jerry and Grammy arrive on the scene and survived the storm. They start to modify their cars, and in a way of sabotoge Tom throws contestant Grammy's dog, Squirty into a whale's mouth and she follows inside and is eaten, supposedly eliminating and killing her. During the leg, Tom and Jerry, the only remaining racers for now, race each other across Antarctica. Meanwhile, in the production office, the producer is notified that the ratings of the race are up and they need something to keep them up. The hosts are then notified that the racers will have to modify their cars to race underwater to Australia. Tom later crashes into a block of concrete and an anchor falls on top his car, supposedly eliminating him.
The movie cuts to Biff and Buzz in Australia with a boxing kangaroo on a leash, though it attacks, fights and beats up Biff, and soon after, Jerry arrives and gestures he has not seen "the pussycat" (Tom). Buzz believes he was accidentally killed in the race. Jerry then prepares to continue racing to Borneo, where J.W. has assigned the finish line to be. Also, Grammy is brought back when the whale spits her out into point. Tom is then brought back up with the assistant of the producer flying to Australia to give him CPR. Tom then repairs his car and cuts the continent in half using a laser, in an attempt to get into first place. However, angry because Tom has destroyed half, the boxing kangaroo comes and attacks Tom. Jerry and Grammy are able to survive.
The next leg of the race involves them modifying their cars for air travel to Borneo, which all three do with balloons, causing them to fly through the air slowly. However, Tom pops Grammy's balloon with a harpoon, causing their car to fall. Grammy and Squirty then fight over a parachute, which turns out to be a lunch bag, causing them to fall to their death. However, Tom pops most of his balloons and Grammy and Squirty's spirits then come up and break the last one, causing him and his car to fall. However, Tom lands on a hammock while Spike is in it, showing where the bulldog was after he ran off. Tom and gets back into his car which lands on Spike who was about to attack him with Jerry following him down to the island. They then race to the finishing point of the leg. In the production office, the producers announce that the final leg of the race back to Hollywood will involve them travelling around The World back to the finishing point in only five minutes, due to the race taking too long. Irving says it may be due to the racers going through the prettiest cities, but J.W. says people don't care about cities, they want action and "plenty of explosions". They decide they will cut the time to five minutes to finish the race. Tom and Jerry are shocked at this, meaning they have only five minutes to go to the opposite side of the world. But they decide to do it anyway for the mansion and the time restrictions. They hop in and race off to make history. The race back involves them completing a path to Asia, then Europe, The Atlantic, and then to Hollywood, from Borneo. At the finish line, Biff and Buzz are waiting for them. Buzz soon witnesses them coming and takes the binoculars from Biff while Biff is still wearing them and nearly chokes Biff to death. Tom and Jerry's jet planes break down at the finish line and move across the finish line at the same time making the race it a tie.
Although they both win because of the tie, the producer says according to their contract, since they tied, they have to do the race all over again. Enraged, Tom and Jerry leap onto J.W. and fight and beat him up for fact they could've been killed during the race. Irving watches in shick as the animals use anvils, mousetraps and sledgehammers against J.W. At the end, J.W. tries to climb out of the skirmish by climbing on the Finish line strip, but Tom and Jerry grab him and bring him down. They take the key to the mansion from him like The Battle and the Furry. The producer, angry and disoriented, decides to change Hollywood's focus to family programming. The main boss appears and kills him by cremating him for having a family friendly attitude. The main boss, subsequently makes the producer's assistant the head of Globwobbler studios. At last, all is well with Tom and Jerry now sharing the mansion peacefully until the owner of their previous house shows up and orders Tom to get rid of Jerry. The movie ends with Tom chasing Jerry around their new home, presumably going to be destroyed again.
gj posting that in the right thread, genius. :rolleyes:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
wait tho

jerry is the mouse?

:monocle:

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Sham bam bamina! posted:

gj posting that in the right thread, genius. :rolleyes:

motherFUCKER

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

idk i just spied worthless and it looked right

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_and_Jerry:_The_Fast_and_the_Furry

furry is right you freak

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

West SAAB Story posted:

wait tho

jerry is the mouse?

:monocle:

"tom cat" cmon dude

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Werthog 95 posted:

"tom cat" cmon dude

he always seemed too fancy and poo poo to have such a boring gentile name.

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

West SAAB Story posted:

he always seemed too fancy and poo poo to have such a boring gentile name.

also in the old ones where there was a woman in the house she would shout at thomas to catch the mouse

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

also in the old ones where there was a woman in the house she would shout at thomas to catch the mouse

Can't forget the one where his gray nephew showed up and spoke french and ruined the 15-course meal while simultaneously hurting Tom and speaking French. Good times. Good times.

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

sometimes it was a white suburban housewife and sometimes it was an african american 'mammy'-type maid

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
it's a shame there isn't a version of this on youtube without a horribly obnoxious intro added on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb7sDxt5Guk

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

poo poo man is so aggressively unfunny he wraps around and becomes amusing again

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

prefect posted:

it's a shame there isn't a version of this on youtube without a horribly obnoxious intro added on

The MS Video Editor v1.0 shakey-dancecam tilt is even more annoying than skipping past 10 seconds of line noise, actually.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

West SAAB Story posted:

The MS Video Editor v1.0 shakey-dancecam tilt is even more annoying than skipping past 10 seconds of line noise, actually.

yeah, i hadn't gotten to that bit of horror before posting the video. i feel guilty :(

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
As you drat well should.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

TOOT BOOT posted:

poo poo man is so aggressively unfunny he wraps around and becomes amusing again
i keep drifting into that line of thinking but then i'll see one of his posts and that's the end of it

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
he ain't exactly neil hamburger is what i'm saying

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
here's a kickstarter that's actually a good idea (if not a good idea, at least a laudible idea)

let's watch it fail to get funded

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ar-wear-confidence-protection-that-can-be-worn

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
that is pretty cool but utterly depressing

Dec 26, 2012

BooLoo posted:

that is pretty cool but utterly depressing

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN posted:

here's a kickstarter that's actually a good idea (if not a good idea, at least a laudible idea)

let's watch it fail to get funded

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ar-wear-confidence-protection-that-can-be-worn

it's a bad idea because no one wants to think about rape when they're getting dressed up for a night on the town

no one would buy/wear it

i'd be horrified if it gets funded. you know the only potential market is twisted, jealous redditors buying special rape-resistant skirts for their girlfriends then intimidating them into wearing'em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

it's a bad idea because no one wants to think about rape when they're getting dressed up for a night on the town

no one would buy/wear it

i'd be horrified if it gets funded. you know the only potential market is twisted, jealous redditors buying special rape-resistant skirts for their girlfriends then intimidating them into wearing'em

yeah it's definitely got a lot of problems and i'm pretty skeptical about it but then again so does every other kickstarter and they get tons and tons of funding because they're for dumb poo poo that nerds care about

nerds dont care about rape or think it isn't a real issue so while this project actually has its heart in the right place, it's wallowing at 5k funding

• Locked thread