Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Agreed. So many moments where i just burst out laughing while i was watching it.

The guy was either deaf or had a touch of the downs by the sound of his voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

spudsbuckley posted:

Agreed. So many moments where i just burst out laughing while i was watching it.

The guy was either deaf or had a touch of the downs by the sound of his voice.

Looking at the art, I'd go with 14 year old.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
That was possibly the best game so far. :allears:

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Woa. amazing cut scenes!

I specially liked the detail on Dracula's shoe laces.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Holy poo poo freddy's face in the mirror!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I loving loved that Nightmare on Elm Street 2 game, and if anybody can find part 2 of it (the actual download, not the broken link / Youtube video of gameplay) I will forever be in their debt.

Mr. Noseybonk
Jul 17, 2012

Oh man, please tell me part 2 is real. Also, it appears the fantastic cut scenes come as movie files that can be enjoyed whenever you want!

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

Lowtax posted:

I loving loved that Nightmare on Elm Street 2 game, and if anybody can find part 2 of it (the actual download, not the broken link / Youtube video of gameplay) I will forever be in their debt.

I don't think part 2 exists unfortunately. I did some google searching and checked the creator's profile on Yoyo games, and it seems like he never got around to making part 2. Although, I did find out that the red robed guy with a chainsaw was from another game of his called "TORTURE VOL 1.3".

EDIT: Wait, just saw the youtube vid of part 2. So apparently it exists, but it probably isn't on the internet anymore.

Obscil fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Nov 3, 2013

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
Did the person who made this also make that crappy 3D Star Wars game? The "voice actor" sounds the same.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Phoenixan posted:

Did the person who made this also make that crappy 3D Star Wars game? The "voice actor" sounds the same.

If it is I guess this game was made after the creator had his microphone surgically implanted inside his mouth.
Not even a tiny microphone, one of those big foam ones.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Dracula prefers fashionable yet comfortable footwear.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Obscil posted:

I don't think part 2 exists unfortunately. I did some google searching and checked the creator's profile on Yoyo games, and it seems like he never got around to making part 2. Although, I did find out that the red robed guy with a chainsaw was from another game of his called "TORTURE VOL 1.3".

EDIT: Wait, just saw the youtube vid of part 2. So apparently it exists, but it probably isn't on the internet anymore.

Speaking of TORTURE, here it is!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0aQsYsAdQE

Mr. Noseybonk
Jul 17, 2012

Wait a minute. Did I see an email button? Is there a direct contact to the gay who made these? And, as such, a way to find part two of Nightmare on Elm Street 2?

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
I messaged him on Youtube, but unfortunately he seems to have misplaced the game. He said he'll message me again if he manages to find it.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Lowtax posted:

His official YouTube page.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Mr. Noseybonk posted:

Oh man, please tell me part 2 is real. Also, it appears the fantastic cut scenes come as movie files that can be enjoyed whenever you want!

Here are all of the scenes.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
As amazing as these two games have been, I can't help but feel that we're approaching the lovely-games plateau. These latest ones are perfect storms.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

tlarn posted:

As amazing as these two games have been, I can't help but feel that we're approaching the lovely-games plateau. These latest ones are perfect storms.

Um...have you seen all of the games I've linked that haven't been played yet?

They haven't even played Alex Goes to High School yet!

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

There is no plateau when it comes to lovely games. It's like trying to empty out the ocean with a bucket.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Is there a game where you get to do that? Sounds like fun.

The NOES2 game really was amazing in that it was terrible but you could actually complete it. And SAW somehow magically was both broken and playable at the same time.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

Squeegy posted:

There is no plateau when it comes to lovely games. It's like trying to empty out the ocean with a bucket.

And everyone else in the world is pissing in the ocean at the same time.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

This is the second time they've mentioned Shh, don't wake dad, but they never uploaded the LP of it.

This game also needs to be LP'd.

Jubs fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Nov 4, 2013

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

Wow, were there some unused characters in there? Interesting.

I'm sorry, but when during the torture game, the torturer just walked offscreen searching for the victim's arm, I was laughing so hard I had to pause.

hyphz fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Nov 4, 2013

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Holy poo poo, this is pro-click right here. The sound's basically the greatest thing.

Shmorky
Nov 6, 2002

IT'S TIM

Jubs posted:

This is the second time they've mentioned Shh, don't wake dad, but they never uploaded the LP of it.

Don't Wake Daddy was a board game!!!

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Shmorky posted:

For those of us with fathers who worked the night shift, it was a way of life.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Shmorky posted:

Jubs posted:

Game description of Shh Don't Wake Dad posted:

A short game based on the board game of the same name which I never played.

I hope that game maker continues making video game versions of other board games he's never played and therefore knows nothing about. It would be an interesting project for a competent artist and game designer to do. But for the YoYo games guy, it would be a trainwreck.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

JaysonAych posted:

I hope that game maker continues making video game versions of other board games he's never played and therefore knows nothing about. It would be an interesting project for a competent artist and game designer to do. But for the YoYo games guy, it would be a trainwreck.

If the board game in question is Monopoly, they'd probably come up with a better game. :v:

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Jubs posted:

This is exactly how I've managed to survive the last recession in our country, by the way. :italy:

Those Mafia guys are a nice lot, when you get to know them. A bit too casual regarding affiliation techniques, if you ask me, but they've got a golden heart.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Nov 5, 2013

thedaian
Dec 11, 2005

Blistering idiots.
Lancaster! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym9bVWLTIz0

I think someone found a collection of 3d rendered objects and decided they needed to use them in a game.

Budohead
Feb 13, 2011

Head Case
How could you quit on this masterpiece?

(Ha)

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
What an amazing game. There's no otber title in the video game industry with such a charismatic protagonist.

MrAptronym
Jan 4, 2007

"...And then there was Bitcoin."
Her walking animation will keep me awake at night.

Ha.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

MrAptronym posted:

Ha.

I'd worry more about her idle animation.

DWK
Sep 18, 2009

MrAptronym posted:

Ha.

Nothing scary about having two hips replaced, unless you've seen the operation to replace a hip. That will give you sleepless nights and you'll never eat chicken again.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
It must suck to dislocate your foot every time you kick.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Fetara sliver:alps of stone

Guns and Spurs 3D

Rally Tough

Bikez II

The Forge

FRIDAY THE 13TH JASON's CURSE

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
We keep trying to play and record that one, and it always sabotages the computer in new and exciting ways.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Rickycat posted:

It must suck to dislocate your foot every time you kick.
Watch the wrist of the naked animal man if you really want to see pain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
I like when Lowtax and Shmorky make videos they are fun. Fun for the whole family.

• Locked thread