Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

oatgan posted:

Wrestlehut Pisscast Episode 5 - Take Me Down to the Destrucity

The Pisscast is back again and we brought the power of the lord with us. Open your ears, Pissants, because we've got Raw, Ultimate "The Warrior" Warrior, the laziest rundown of impact ever, and a few of our favorite things.

#BringBackKanesMask

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4qb914r846r5v59/005+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

Strap in because it's over three hours long. Keep sending us questions, friends of the show, and thanks for listening.

I am amazed that you answered my non-question

anyways I'll literally have all the time in the world coming up shortly (since I'm losing my job hahaha :() so just ask me whenever, I will gladly guest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Cardboard Box posted:

I am amazed that you answered my non-question

anyways I'll literally have all the time in the world coming up shortly (since I'm losing my job hahaha :() so just ask me whenever, I will gladly guest

We'll have your official job loss celebration/party.

Shout out to Annakie for pisscasting with us and hanging around for the full 3+ hours to talk about a subject she cares about as little as I care about the Ten Count. Also thanks for listening to an honest to god 3 hour show. I'm trying hard to get this thing to a more acceptable 4-5 hours, but I don't think we've built the endurance yet.

Next show is the HulkaMatt shoot interview.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
gently caress, three hours? Jesus. Welp, I'm gonna start downloading now... maybe it'll get done before 9.

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

"It's pretty bad, isn't it? I know it's pretty bad. Ever since I can remember..."

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Shout out to Annakie for pisscasting with us and hanging around for the full 3+ hours to talk about a subject she cares about as little as I care about the Ten Count. Also thanks for listening to an honest to god 3 hour show. I'm trying hard to get this thing to a more acceptable 4-5 hours, but I don't think we've built the endurance yet.

This is true, but I did get to talk about Parks and Recreation as well as beat you in a quiz show, both of which were a lot of fun. Of course, I also now have to scrub my brain free of thoughts of loving Andre the Giant, so, it was kind of a wash.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
Dave can remember exact dates and names of shows and people, but it takes him a minute to remember how old his son is. Incredible.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

To be fair, who'd his son ever beat?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Pisscast/PSP what replaces TNA when it goes finally dies?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

oldpainless posted:

He beat Dave via Skateboard on the stairs.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

The Wrestling Is project.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
The Wrestling Retribution Project, of course. It's comin, I swear!

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Mark Henry is currently live on Jay Mohr Sports.

He's been on the show for the past two hours.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Tom Lawlor doing a Raw recap is pretty great (this week's Review-A-Raw).

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012
Apart from Michael Elgin (who is obviously king of the mountain in this regard), who has the best worst hair in wrestling? Great show A++++ would listen again

e: historical or contemporary I don't give a gently caress

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

oldpainless posted:

:lol: And how much did he every draw?! :colbert:

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Dave's son breaking his drat ankle? That'll put asses in seats.

Two really good songs on today's Bryan and Vinny. If you want to skip to them, go to 30:30.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Rodney the Piper posted:

Dave's son breaking his drat ankle? That'll put asses in seats.

Like father like son.

Now I need that MS Paint picture of Big Dave falling down the stairs in my life again.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

If you get a chance listen to part of Bruce Pritchard on Austin's show. He tells a great story about undertaker scaring the bejesus out of a guy

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

I have altered my retirement plans. Pray I do not alter them any further.
Elgin on the Art of Wrestling podcast was fine, but I found his seeming distaste for wrestlers with a "Plan B" outside of wrestling somewhat amusing considering who he's married to. Maybe the same rule doesn't apply to girls.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The first 10 minutes of the Mid South show are really sad. Dead wrestlers? Nope. Tape collections.

Edit: Holy poo poo you need to listen to this for who calls in.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Nov 2, 2013

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

MassRafTer posted:

The first 10 minutes of the Mid South show are really sad. Dead wrestlers? Nope. Tape collections.

Edit: Holy poo poo you need to listen to this for who calls in.

Is it a "Chris from Winnipeg" situation?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Gonzo McFee posted:

He beat Dave via Skateboard on the stairs.

IIRC it was his son's friend, not the son who left it there.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

GoutPatrol posted:

IIRC it was his son's friend, not the son who left it there.

So it was a run-in?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
This week's SNCJ.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

LordPants posted:

Is it a "Chris from Winnipeg" situation?

Yep.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

I wasn't paying attention, who was it? The guy going to the ROH show?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

PaybackJack posted:

I wasn't paying attention, who was it? The guy going to the ROH show?

Rip Rogers, legendary OVW trainer and former Mid South wrestler called in.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Sin Limite today had a great moment.

Q: What are JR and Flair doing now?

Meltzer: Well I assume JR is asleep and, what time is it? 3am? Ric Flair is probably wide awake

I died

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Meltzer: Well I assume JR is asleep and, what time is it? 3am? Ric Flair is probably wide awake

I died

It also set the record for fewest false finishes, Dave only said he was going to stop one time before going another 10 minutes. Usually they do that about 3 times. I enjoyed Mike's laugh as Dave said he had to stop, then decided he should do a few more questions.

I had no idea Ernie Ladd wouldn't book himself as a top babyface because he thought he was too light skinned to appeal to black fans.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Todd and Bryan's discussion about Bully Ray w/ Tito vs Rampage Jackson was pretty funny

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Valeyard posted:

Todd funny

Reported for trolling

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

I died

I came here to post this. Amazing. Classic Dave. :golfclap:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I liked Semp trying to get Dave to say if Tanahashi made it into the HOF.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

An empty void in all our souls.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

HulkaMatt posted:

I liked Semp trying to get Dave to say if Tanahashi made it into the HOF.

We got the sequel this morning with Bryan and AJ Styles. Have to say Dave has been pretty good stuffing the takedowns so to speak but his tone seemed suggest AJ got absolutely zero votes.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Pisscast/Punchcast: If you could have a wrestling match against anyone, who would it be?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Pisscast: What aspect of pro wrestling in general (not specific angles but tropes I guess) do you find most difficult to explain to non-fans?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rarity posted:

Pisscast/Punchcast: If you could have a wrestling match against anyone, who would it be?

Abe Lincoln.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

HulkaMatt posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTtqJL70meg

Everyone please tweet this match to @bryanalvarez or send him an email asking him to re-review it. THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME for Bryan and Vinny to look back at the most historic match in ECW history!
We did it!

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Rarity posted:

my waifu~~ AJ Lee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

coconono posted:

Abe Lincoln.

Has Meltzer ever done a write up about Lincoln as a wrestler? I would pay top dollar for something like that.

• Locked thread