Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bawk
Mar 31, 2013

no they will not posted:

Abe [with a cardboard box over his head]: computer run program sigma alpha six, of a girl who can look at me without spontaneously developing an eve online account on the spot. engage

this is actually the funniest post Ive read the whole time ive been on sa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Abe took the "do not remove" tag off his mattress while no one was around and mumbled something about it getting him arrested. One time at burger king he tried to get a straw and accidentally spilled the straws everywhere on the floor. His life insurance has his gender listed as "yes please" and his premium is really high because strangers feel compelled to swerve towards him while driving. he has a bad skin condition as well, so he can't wear wool directly against his skin or it tears off in wet clumps. He's also a dumbass.

Save Target As
Oct 13, 2008

I am scared for your mental sanctum. You are teasing the gods here.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Call Me Abey posted:

.TIFFs or Pontiac GTOs

DataRat
Dec 25, 2009

no they will not posted:

Abe took the "do not remove" tag off his mattress while no one was around and mumbled something about it getting him arrested. One time at burger king he tried to get a straw and accidentally spilled the straws everywhere on the floor. His life insurance has his gender listed as "yes please" and his premium is really high because strangers feel compelled to swerve towards him while driving. he has a bad skin condition as well, so he can't wear wool directly against his skin or it tears off in wet clumps. He's also a dumbass.

WOAH

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Can't believe someone like you exists.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

HulkaMatt posted:

Can't believe someone like you exists.

We live in a magnificent world.

BrainParasite
Jan 24, 2003

no they will not posted:

If 50 different people quote this in the next hour i'll humiliate the op and make him cry like a bitch every day for a month

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

no they will not posted:

If 50 different people quote this in the next hour i'll humiliate the op and make him cry like a bitch every day for a month

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
Justin Case

no they will not posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

no they will not posted:

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

Beer Hall Putz
Sep 10, 2005

Unpleasent snacking

no they will not posted:

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

no they will not posted:

DataRat
Dec 25, 2009
requesting celebrity burns to spice this up

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Finally, Forum Moderator "Abe" gets what he deserves.

Varsity
Jun 4, 2006

no they will not posted:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
did abe even cry? i didnt see no tears

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Dongattack posted:

did abe even cry? i didnt see no tears

abe is constantly sobbing, over this or other things, i can definitely say it's because of what's been done here.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I am bound to this thread for 24 more days.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

So that means you can't sell this thread on the AH, correct? I just wanna make sure I'm up on my rules before we get into more lore.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
this is gently caress brutal

ps. how do i get an email

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.
these burns cut too deep, I'm not sure I can watch something so horrible be done to a man

Q-sixtysix
Jun 4, 2005

no they will not posted:

His life insurance has his gender listed as "yes please"

lmao

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!

no they will not posted:

We live in a magnificent world.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Lol

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002
If you want to take a day off from owning the hell out of me I will allow it as I will be taking a day off from endlessly sobbing from being owned

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
Own him more while he is vulnerable it will do maximum damage

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Call Me Abey posted:

If you want to take a day off from owning the hell out of me I will allow it as I will be taking a day off from endlessly sobbing from being owned

fuc kyeah

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

hory poo poo

e: its so hot in here

lesbian baphomet fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Nov 5, 2013

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

no they will not posted:

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

oh my god :stare:

Pussy Cartel
Jun 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Mods? Mods?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

no they will not posted:

skull guy
Nov 22, 2007

by T. Finninho

lmbo

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

holy gently caress.

Zassiliss
May 31, 2011

the cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea
this is incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007